Games Ch. 11

Story Info
Don gets more exposure and humiliation.
7.9k words
4.63
5.8k
4
1

Part 12 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

I woke up Saturday morning and felt good. I never know what the girls are thinking of when I get up, but I'm sure I will find out soon enough. I had to pee first thing, but did manage to get the coffee started before going out the front door and down the steps to the yard. I stood facing the street and started pissing. It is easier to piss now, but my cock seems to always be hard.

Once I finished pissing and shaking off the final drips, I went back inside to get a cup of coffee. I let the girls sleep in on weekends, so take my time drinking my first cup. I listen for them and then fix their coffee. I drink mine black, but the girls like some cream and sugar in theirs. I have learned how to fix theirs just the way they like it.

I went in and they were sitting on the edge of the bed talking. Patty said, "We plan on going out today to play, so be sure you bring your cuffs and blindfold. You don't need to put them on yet, just carry them with you."

I gave them the coffee and left them to go finish my coffee and get breakfast started. I wondered just where we were going so they could play with me, but they never tell me in advance. While I was cooking breakfast, I got my things together and put them by the door. Then finished breakfast for the 3 of us.

Weekends we have a good size breakfast and I make sure everything is done just right. I enjoy the weekend because I can cook in the mornings. I just love to cook and have told Patty that I would do most of the cooking. The girls help sometimes and Lena is learning to be a good cook too.

I finished the breakfast, set it all on the table and told the girls it was ready. We all sat down to eat and they enjoyed it very much. Once we finished eating, we all cleaned up the kitchen and then the girls went to get dressed. They kept their PJ's on for breakfast. I couldn't get dressed in the house and knew they would probably keep me naked most of the day, if not all day. Besides, Patty never took my clothes outside, since I no longer can wear clothes in the house. That was a big rule they had when Lena moved in with us.

But, Lena said, "Dawn, go get your shower and wait on the porch for us."

So, I did as she said and walked out the front door once I got a towel. I turned the water on and my new shower came to life. Ever since Bill set it up for me, I have used it and it is easier because I don't have to hold the hose. My body wash and scrubby were on the shelf he put up, so I didn't need anything else. I have no hair, so don't need shampoo and the girls shave my body when they see the stubble.

I took my cold shower and then went to the porch to dry off. I got dry and sat in the chair that faces the street in view of anyone going by. I am sure by now everyone in the neighborhood has seen all of me, so it is nothing new. I already had my cuffs and blindfold out with me, so had no need to go back inside. I sat and waited while they got dressed and ready for the day.

They finally came out the door and Patty locked it. Lena said, "Put your shoes on and then follow us to the car."

I have a pair of shoes on the porch all the time now, so I won't have to go in to get them. I put them on, got my cuffs and blindfold and walked naked to the car. I was told to get in front between the girls so they could play with my cock and keep it hard. Then Patty started the car and began to drive. I didn't know where we were going and they wouldn't tell me.

Patty said, "We have a few things to do today and hope you enjoy them. I know we will."

I didn't say anything and then Lena said, "Dawn, tell us what you wanted when you told Ms. Patty you wanted to play games."

I said, "I asked her if she would play the games with me to expose me to others and asked for humiliation. I told her I couldn't do these things on my own and I would do as she wanted."

"Very nice. Is that still what you want naked boy?" Lena asked me.

I told her, "Yes, I still want to be exposed and humiliated. I have enjoyed all you have done for me and wanted me to do."

Patty laughed and said, "I never thought I could do this with you, but I love doing it. I know I didn't ever consider having a helper until that one night when Lena was babysitting while I went out and you were at work. Once we did that, I had to think of more ways to give you what you wanted."

Lena said, "I am so glad you included me in this game. I have learned so much and want to learn more."

Then Patty said, "Yes and I am grateful that we can teach you. But, I think we need to do more with Dawn and we have discussed many ways to do it. Today will just be the beginning."

Lena giggled and said, "Yes and it will be so much fun. Looks like we are almost to the first stop."

I hadn't been paying attention to where we were, but when she said that, I noticed we were approaching a mall. I thought, I can't go in a mall naked, but didn't say anything. Patty has said that whatever she has me do won't get me in trouble, so I didn't think she would make me walk inside the mall. Maybe they would go in and I would sit in the car waiting for them.

Patty drove into the parking lot and drove around some. She headed to the back of the lot where most people don't park because it is too far to walk. But, some people like to walk and will park there. She found a spot with not many cars and pulled into the space.

She put the car in park and turned to me and said, "Now, we are going to let you get out. What you must do, is walk around the car 4 times and then we will let you back in."

Lena added, "And you have to walk slow. You ready naked boy?"

I said, "I guess so, but am very nervous."

Patty said, "No problem. This is what you wanted and we are going to give it to you. Have fun."

Lena opened the door, got out and said, "Slide out so I can get back in. Once I'm in the car and my door is shut, you can start walking. Don't try to hide or cover up."

I slid out of the car and looked around. I didn't see anyone, but that didn't mean I wasn't seen. Lena took her time getting back in, so I had to stand there a little longer. Once she closed the door, I started walking slowly around the car. Here I was naked, in broad daylight, walking around a big mall parking lot. I don't know how they think of all these things, but I will do them so they will continue playing with me.

I walked around the first time and didn't see anyone. I kept walking and saw other cars pulling into the parking lot, but none were close to me. I don't know if anyone looked at me or not, but I was still nervous. I made it around for the second time and started the 3rd trip around, and saw even more cars pulling in. The lot was filling up fast.

The 3rd trip was a little scarier, because I saw cars heading toward me. But no one came close to me, so not sure if I was seen like this or not. But, I did what I was told and kept walking with my hands by my side. I did not try to cover my cock and if I was seen, that is what I wanted and had asked for.

I walked around the car for the 4th time with more cars getting closer to me, but I had to do it. When I got to Lena's side, she opened the door and got out. She waited for me to get to her and she took my cock in her hand and said, "That was so much fun. We might do it again, but closer to the stores next time. Now get in so we can go someplace else to play."

I was happy to be back in the car and once I was in Lena got back in and Patty drove away. I didn't know what else they would do today, but I'm sure I will be exposed and humiliated a lot more. It was scary walking naked in the mall parking lot and wondered what other places they might expose me.

Patty drove for a little while before she said, "Damn, I didn't realize I needed gas. Guess we have to stop and get some."

I knew what that meant. It was a hint to what was next for me to do. I had no clothes on, except my shoes and I'm sure I was going to be the one to pump her gas. She kept driving and went by several gas stations. They all looked pretty-full and was glad she didn't pull into them.

Then, she saw the one she wanted, but drove past it. She turned the car around and drove back and when she got to it, she pulled in. No one was getting gas and I prayed no one else did. She pulled up to a pump and stopped.

She looked at me and said, "Here is my credit card. Lena will let you out and then you will pump my gas for me. I expect you to stand there until the tank is full and then you can get back in. If someone sees you, oh well."

Lena opened the door and said, "Get out here Dawn. We have other places to go, so get the gas pumped."

I slid out of the car and nervously walked back to the gas tank. I opened the cap, slid the credit card in and started pumping the gas. I set the pump to go by itself and then stood there facing the car. At least only my ass would show if someone pulled in on the other side. I kept looking around, but so far didn't see anyone.

Then, Lena got out of the car and walked to where I stood. She said, "Give me the credit card and turn around with your back to the car. That way if anyone drives in, they get to see a hard cock."

She took the card and waited till I turned around. As she walked away, she said, "You will hear it click when full."

I did hear many cars on the street, but no one pulled in. At least I was safe for a little while, but my luck ran out. I was getting close to having it full when a car pulled in on the other side of the pump we were at. I just knew I was going to be in trouble if they saw me and hoped the gas went in faster.

But, I was caught. I heard a female voice say, "Hey girls, look at this. A naked guy pumping gas. So, cool."

Well, that's all it took and I heard car doors being opened. Then, I saw 4 girls looking at me. They all looked to be a little older than Lena, so wasn't worried about children seeing me. One of the girls said, "What the hell you think you're doing buddy? You need to put some clothes on and get out of here."

The first girl said, "Jill, chill. I think it is cool and I love looking at naked men. Haven't you ever seen one naked Jill?

The girl they called Jill, said, "No I haven't."

Then the girl told her, "Well, get a good look at this one. He won't hurt you."

Lena and Patty got out and Lena said, "Hey, girls, like what you see?"

One of the girls said, "Hell yea. Wish I could get my boyfriend to do something like that."

Another girl said, "This is cool. Do you do it often?"

And the one they called Jill said, "Not really, but it's ok."

The other 1 didn't say anything, but they all stared at me and my super hard cock. I knew I was turning red and I was shaking because I was nervous. But, I continued to pump the gas, trying to be calm. It was hard to do with those girls looking at me.

Patty stepped up and said, "See I told you Dawn, other people like seeing you. You girls want to touch my husband. If so, go ahead. He won't mind."

One of the girls who had nothing to say before said, "Did you just call him Dawn?"

Patty laughed and said, "Yes, his name is Don, but there are times we make him put girl clothes on, so we call him Dawn."

They all laughed and the same girl said, "You make him wear dresses and things. I would love to see that."

The other girls came closer to me and took my cock in their hands and played with it for a little while. I stood there, pumping the gas as I was handled by 4 girls I didn't even know. The pump shut off and I thought I was finished being out here with 6 females.

I turned to put the handle back up and was ready to get in the car and away from them. But Lena had other ideas that I didn't think was right. She said, "Hey, you girls want him to pump your gas for you. That way you can play some more. We don't mind at all, because he loves the attention."

The first girl said, "That would be nice. You don't mind helping us Dawn?"

She even called me by my girl name. I knew I couldn't refuse, so said, "No, I don't mind. I'll pump your gas or you."

That made me be outside longer with a chance other people may drive in. But, this is the exposure I craved, so instead of getting in the car to leave, I stepped over to their car and the girl put her card in to get it started. I opened their tank, picked up the handle and started pumping. This one had one of those things to keep it open, so I set it and stood there waiting for what was next.

I had hands all over my body. They held my cock, rubbed my ass, played with my balls and I just stood there and let them have their way with me. They each took turns with my cock and balls, but when they didn't have my cock or balls in their hands, they had them on my naked ass. Even the one who was upset at first, joined in the fun.

Jill said, "You know, this isn't so bad. I think I like it and want to see more guys like this."

Everyone, including me laughed at that and she stroked me even more.

I finally finished pumping their gas and put the handle back up. Patty said, "Thank you girls, I'm sure he had a great time. But we have to run along now and find a few more things to do."

I had to tell them all thank you for playing with me and then say goodbye to them. We finally got back in the car and as Patty drove away, Lena said, "That was so much fun. I love having others see him out like this and it was extra special that they got to play with that hard cock. Hope we can do more of that."

Patty said, "It is what he asked for and believe me he will get to do it many more times."

We drove a little longer and Patty said, "Dawn, you need to put your blindfold on and then we'll go get us all some lunch."

I did as she said and as she drove, Lena said, "I love doing all this with you guys. And I do appreciate what you are teaching me. But, I think we should get some food and go someplace to have a picnic."

"Great idea. We'll pick up the food and then find a nice place we can all eat at. This will give us some extra time to show off our girl." Patty told her.

Damn, now instead of saying I was a man, she called me a girl. I wondered if this will continue. But I didn't say anything. I just sat in the middle naked, blindfolded with Lena holding my cock.

I had no idea where we were going for food, but Patty drove to where she wanted to go and pulled in. She stopped and then said, "Dawn, just sit here and be a good little girl. Lena and I are going to go get the food and as soon as we get back, we'll go to a nice little park and eat."

Once again, I had to wait in the car for them, but I knew I couldn't go in anyplace like this and I have no clothes to put on. But, I didn't have any idea where we were or who was around. They got out of the car and left me all alone. Patty did lock the doors because I heard the click.

I sat there waiting and heard other cars going by. I also heard people talking close by and am not sure if they looked in and saw me or not. I couldn't cover my cock because if they caught me doing it I would either get another spanking or the games would stop. So, if anyone looked into the windows, I would be seen with a hard cock.

I am not sure how long it took them to get the food for lunch, but I was sure some other people had seen me. I heard noises close by, but never heard what was said. I couldn't do anything if I had been seen because I couldn't move or cover up. The girls might be watching to see what I did, so didn't dare do anything.

It seemed like they were gone for a long time, but when I can't see, time seems to go so slow. But after a while, I heard the cars doors being unlocked and the one front door opened and then a back door opened and closed. The other front door opened and the girls got in.

They didn't say anything and Patty started driving while Lena took my cock in her hand. Both were laughing, but I don't know why. Then after a short time, Lena said, "Ms. Patty, that was so cool. Did you see those people walk by the car, suddenly stop and look into the windows? Then, when they walked away they were laughing at what they saw."

Patty said, "Yes and more than once too. I saw 3 couples staring at him through the window and when they got inside, they were talking about the naked guy in the car."

They laughed some more and we kept moving. So, now I knew others did see me and I have no idea who it was. From what they said it was couples that saw me, which means guys and girls looked at my hard cock.

I had no idea where we were going, but Patty mentioned a little park. If they take me to a park, others may be there since it was Saturday. I am not sure I wanted to sit outside naked if others are around, but I asked for exposure and am getting more of it each day, especially on weekends.

The car stopped and Lena said, "Now, once we let you remove your blindfold, you will see where we are, but it won't come off till we are ready to eat. I'm going to put your cuffs on for you because we might want to tie you up someplace."

Patty said, "We will lead you to the place we are going to eat at and then will remove the blindfold. It will be just like we did in the woods."

Lena told me, "Get out of the car and stand still. I have to get your cuffs so we can put them on you."

Well, once again, I'll be standing outside naked and then led to another place to eat. I had no idea where we might be or who was around. I am not sure this is what I meant when I said I wanted to be exposed and humiliated, but this is how Patty interpreted it, so this is what I get.

Lena and Patty attached my cuffs and then each of them took a hand and led me away from the car. I didn't hear anyone else and prayed no one was here to see me. I don't mind being seen, but don't want anyone to get pissed or call the cops and I don't want any children seeing me either.

We walked for a short time and then stopped. I was told to take off the blindfold and when I did, I still had no idea where we were. I had never seen this place before, but there was a picnic table nearby. I didn't see anyone else, but that didn't mean they were not here or would show up before we finished.

The girls stood there looking at me for a moment and then Patty said, "Now, go back to the car and get our lunch. It's in the back seat."

I still had no idea where we were, but walked back to the car, opened the back door and got the bag out. It was a Hardee's bag so I knew where they had me waiting in the car. But this place is a mystery to me. I wondered how Patty knew about it, but didn't ask.

I got back to the table and we all sat down. I hoped there was no splinters in the bench seat. Lena passed out the food and we all had a good lunch. I never did see anyone else and felt better about that. But it was still scary being out naked like this, even though I'm out naked in a lot of places now, especially in my neighborhood.

Once we finished eating, I had to clean up the mess on the table while they went looking around. They weren't gone very long and when they got back, I was done getting the trash together and in the trash, can. It is like a park, but all I saw was the one table and nothing else.

Once they came back, Lena said, "We found the perfect spot Dawn, follow us."

I walked behind them and was taken into a little wooded area. Then I had to put the blindfold back on and Patty said, "Now, lay down on your back and spread eagle yourself."

I did as I was told and they attached some ropes to my arms and legs and tied them off to something. I figured since I was in a wooded area it was to some trees. Once they had me secured, Lena said, "We are going for a little walk to see what else is here. We don't want you tagging along, so just lay here and be a good little naked boy for us."

Once again, they are leaving me naked, blindfolded and tied and all alone. But, at least this time, I was laying down and not on my feet. I wondered how long they would be gone, where they were and what else may happen. What if someone else shows up. Would they make me wait till they left or would they expose me to other people once again?

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12