Games Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

As I laid there, I felt the familiar pin prick on my cock head and knew it was mosquitoes again. I knew they were other places on me too, but I only felt them on my cock. I almost fell asleep while lying there, but the mosquitoes wouldn't stop so I could sleep. But, I had something new on me. I wasn't sure what it was, but it slid across my pubic area, right under my hard cock. I was so scared because it felt like a snake and I prayed it didn't bite me, especially on my cock. But, it slid over me and then it was gone. I held by breath while I felt it and when I thought it was gone, I could breathe again.

I didn't hear any other noises around me, so figured I was safe. I just laid there and waited. What else could I do? Then after what seemed like hours had gone by, I heard them coming closer to me. They were giggling and talking about our trip today and wondered how I felt about it.

Once they were with me, Lena asked, "Dawn, tell us what you think about when we have you like this."

I said, "I think about many things. Like what if someone else shows up and finds me. What would they do if they did find me. I also think about all the things we have done together and how much I've had my naked body looked at. I also wonder what if a big animal found me. Would they bite me or attack me? And, just like when you had me in the woods I felt the mosquitoes sticking my cock head. I think they also did that to other places on me, but only feel them on my cock. And I felt what I think was a snake crawl across me, right near my cock. That was scary, but at least it didn't bite me."

Both girls were laughing when I stopped talking, and Patty said, "What if I told you there was someone else with us right now? How would you feel about that?"

I said, "I would be scared, not knowing who was looking at me, but it would turn me on."

Lena said, "Good answer and maybe next time we will find someone who would like to see you."

Then, they started untying me and Patty said, "We are leaving the blindfold on till later. We have a couple more things for you today and we don't want you to know where we are."

Once I was untied and standing, they led me back to the car. I sat in front between them and away we went. I don't have any idea where we were, where we are going, or what else they had in mind for me. But, it is the game they want to play and I'll let them do anything they want with me.

We drove for a while and Patty stopped a couple times. I guess it was because of traffic or red lights or something, because we didn't stop for long. We kept driving and soon she stopped and put the car in park. Lena opened her door and took my hand to help me out. I slid across the seat and stood up outside the car.

She then led me away from the car and said, "Just stand right here. You will not move or try to see where you are. Ms. Patty and I are leaving you here for a little while, and will return to get you soon. Do you understand Ms. Dawn?"

I said, "Yes, I understand and will do as you wish."

"Good, have fun." She told me and I heard her get back in the car and Patty drove off.

I stood there wondering, once again where I was and if anyone else would see me. I knew I was beside some road, but what road, I didn't know. They are leaving me outside naked so much now and they are making it difficult for me to know where I am. But, I said, anything and they are doing what I asked for. Humiliation and exposure.

I didn't hear anything for a long time, but then heard a car approach. It went by me and nothing was said. But then it was gone. I had no idea who it was and if they were reporting me to the cops. But, I followed what Lena told me and stood right where she left me naked, blindfolded with a big hard cock sticking out for anyone to see.

It wasn't long and I heard another car go by me and then silence. This happened 3 more times and then when I heard another car, it stopped and just sat there. I had no idea who it might be and what they were doing. After a few more minutes, I heard the car door open and Lena said, "Hey naked boy, want a ride."

I sighed a big sigh of relief and said, "Yes please."

She led me back to the car and helped me in and once she shut the door, Patty stated driving again. Then she asked, "So, did you enjoy that? Think anyone saw you?"

I said, "Yes I did enjoy it, but was very scared. I heard 4 cars go by, so someone must have seen me."

"Did anyone say anything?" Lena asked.

I said, "No, no one said anything to me. I thought that was strange, but I stayed right where you told me too."

"You are such a good boy Dawn. What would you like to do now?" Patty asked.

I said, "Whatever you girls want to do with me."

"That is so sweet. I think we have one more place to go before we go home. It is still light enough for a walk once we get back." Lena said.

Patty said, "Yes, one more place to go before we go home. This one might be a little scarier for our boy, but he will do it."

I didn't know how much scarier it could be, but as she said, I will do it. I rode with them, never knowing where we were or where we were going. A lot of times, they never tell me what to expect, so I have no clue as to what else I might have to do or who would see me. But, it is all part of our games, so I go with it.

Patty drove around for quite some time and I felt her make turns, stop and go. Lena was playing with my cock all the time, keeping me hard. Of course, I would be hard even if she didn't have it in her hand. Occasionally, I felt her put her lips on it and one time she took me all the way in.

Patty stopped the car one time and said, "Ok, show time."

I didn't know what that meant, but figured she was going to show my naked body to someone else. She honked the horn and soon, I heard voices outside the car. It sounded like the window may have been rolled down. The voices I heard were female to start with and whoever it was said, "Damn, I didn't believe it, but now I see for myself. You keep him like this all the time?"

Patty said, "Yes, except when he goes to work, then he has to wear panties under his work clothes. Hope you like it."

Then a male voice said, "I didn't think you were telling us the truth Patty, but I can see now, you didn't lie. Can he get out of the car so we all get a better look at him."

I had no idea who was looking at my naked body, but he said so we all can see him better. I knew Patty would make me get out and sure enough she said, "Lena help Dawn out so everyone can get a good look at our naked pet."

Lena opened the door and slid out. She took my hand and pulled me out and made me stand there like that. Then, she took my hand again and led me away from the car. That is when I heard a lot of other people talking about me. Another guy asked, "Why do you do this? No way I would ever get naked for so many people."

Lena told me to answer him, so I said, "I do it because I enjoy the exposure and humiliation."

I heard laughter all around me. Someone else said, "Does he know how many people are looking at him right now?"

Lena said, "No, he doesn't We don't want him to see who is looking at him, but if you want, tell him how many people are here."

A girl's voice said, "Well, we are having a little party and we have 20 people here with us and all of them are looking at your naked body."

That was embarrassing to say the least. I was standing naked before 20 people that I had no idea who they were. I heard another guy say, "Did you all shave his body? I know the last time I saw him, he had hair on his head and I think a mustache."

Patty said, "Yes, Lena and I shave him from head to toe. He looks better like that, especially when he wears his girl clothes."

A new girl said, "Wow, he lets you dress him up as a girl too."

Lena laughed and said, "Yep, and he has been in public that way too. We got him some nice clothes to wear and will take him out again sometime. Dawn tell the nice people what you have."

She is trying to humiliate me in front of other people and some of them know me. I have no idea who any of them are, but I must do what Lena wants.

I said, "I have a lot of panties that I wear under my clothes every day. I also have some stockings to wear when I dress up and 3 pair of heels that are 2, 3 and 4 inches. I have 2 pretty blouses and 2 nice skirts. One of them being a mini skirt and 3 dresses. A little black dress that I had to wear the day we bought them and a red and pink dress."

Some guy said, "You are weird Don. Never thought you would be like this. But, go for what you enjoy. I could never do it."

I said, "Yes, I am weird, but do enjoy all the girls have me do. I know it isn't for everyone, but I do like it."

Then Patty said, "If anyone wants to touch him, it is ok. But we will need to leave soon, so he can get home and do his naked walk with Lena."

I felt hands on my body. I was touched all over, especially my cock and balls. But they felt the rest of me too. Some even rubbed my head to see what it felt like. I have no idea who anyone was and if it was just the ladies touching me. I thought I felt some male hands on me, but couldn't be sure.

After about 10 minutes of being felt up, Patty said, "OK, time for us to get home. They like to walk when it is daylight, so all the neighbors can see our naked boy."

No one touched me after she said that and I was led back to the car and helped in. Then, Patty said goodbye to everyone and we left. I rode in silence for a while wondering who saw me. But, I may never know who it was. It was a lot of people seeing me today and Patty knew them. Seemed like Lena knew them too and I know some of them if not all of them knew me.

We rode for a while longer and Patty said, "So, was that fun or what?"

Lena laughed and said "It sure was. Dawn, do you know who saw your hot naked body?"

I said, "No, I didn't recognize any of the voices but it seemed that some of them knew me."

The she said, "You are right, but I think all of them have met you at one time. Would you like to know who it was, or would you prefer not knowing so if you see them again, you can wonder if it was them."

I said, "I am not sure if I would like to know or not. Part of me says yes, tell me and another part says I don't think it would be good to know. So, I leave that up to you and Patty to do what you think is best."

Patty said, "We will think about that and if we tell you, you will know for sure. But right now, no we won't say who saw you and played with your body. I do know you enjoyed all of it."

Before I could say anything, Lena said, "Yea, at least your cock enjoyed it. I saw it getting so much harder when you found out that 20 people saw it out there today and then when they touched you, it grew even more."

I said, "Yes, it was fun and I know my cock was harder today than it has ever been."

We all stayed quiet and once we stopped again, Patty said, "Take your blindfold off and get out of the car. I'll take your things into the house while you and Lena walk. I think we should go a few more trips today. What do you think Lena, maybe 15?"

Lena said, "I like that and if I get tired, he can finish by himself."

I had no say in what they want. Oh, I could tell them I won't do it, but that would stop the games and I think Lena would go back home. I didn't want to stop our games and I don't want Lena to leave us. So, I got out of the car, and started walking with Lena around our neighborhood.

Since it was Saturday, almost everyone in the neighborhood was out and would see me. But, I am getting used to them seeing me and occasionally we would talk to them. Lena told the ones that wanted to talk, that they could also touch me, but not to let me cum.

So, we kept walking, stopping from time to time to talk to people and some of them did play with my cock. There was one older lady who was outside with her husband, just enjoying the day. She said, "Sonny, do you mind if I touch that thing? I haven't held a hard cock in my hand in such a long time. Bob just can't get it up and more."

Lena said, "Dawn, go up to her chair and let her play with your cock." Then she told the lady, "Don't get up, he is coming up to you and yes, you can play with it. If you want, and your husband doesn't mind, you can even suck on it some, just not enough to let him cum."

I walked up to the older couple and the guy said, "I never had the nerve to do what you do, but always thought about it. Yes, my wife can play with you and if she wants, I'll let her put it in her mouth. Sally always loved sucking my cock when I was younger and could get it up, so it will be a treat for her."

I stood beside the lady and she stroked my cock for a few minutes and then put her mouth on it. She didn't have any teeth and it felt so different. It was almost like having it in a pussy. She stopped after a few minutes and said, "Thank you for letting me do that. It has been so long and I've watched you out here before, but was so nervous about talking with you. I hope to see you again soon."

Lena then said, "If you are around, we have to walk more tonight, so you will see him each time we pass. We are going around 15 times tonight and have 12 more to go. I'll talk to his wife and see if she will let you make him cum in your mouth. Would you like that?"

Sally said, "Yes, I would love to do that sometime. Bob, would you mind if this young man cums in my mouth. You used to do it all the time and I loved your cum."

Bob said, "Well, since I can't get it up any longer and I know you enjoy getting a mouthful of cum, I would like to watch you do it."

Lena said, "I'll let you know once I talk to Patty."

We continued our walking around the circle with everyone staring at me. I didn't want that old lady doing anything with me, but had to do what Lena wanted or it all stops. We walked around 9 more times and when we went past our house, Patty came out to join us. "How many trips so far, Dawn"

I said, "We have walked around 9 times so far and have 6 more to go."

"Did anyone see you?" She asked.

I said, "Yes, I think everyone in the neighborhood saw me like this and we talked to some of them."

She laughed and then Lena said, "Ms. Patty, there is an older couple on the other side that saw him. We talked to them for a while and I let her play with his cock and suck on it some. I told her I would ask if she could suck him and make him cum. Her husband can't get it up any longer and she enjoyed sucking him off. Would you allow her to suck his cock?"

Patty said, "Thank you for asking Lena. I'll meet the couple and then decide if I will let her suck my husband's cock. I don't mind others playing with him, but not sure if I want anyone to suck his cum out. So, I'll walk the rest of the way with you."

We continued walking and the old couple was still out. We stopped and I was told to wait in the street while the girls went up to the couple. They talked for a few minutes, but I never heard what was said.

After they talked, which I am sure was about her sucking my cock, Patty turned to me and said, "Dawn, come up here."

I walked up to join them and Patty said, "Would you like to give this lady a thrill Dawn. I think it would be nice if she sucked your cock and she wants to taste your cum. Her husband says it is ok and so do I. If you say no, we will understand."

I had to tell them how I felt about an older lady sucking my cock, so said, "She had it in her mouth before for a few minutes and it felt good. She has no teeth and it felt so much different from when you and Lena suck me. So, yes, if you want me too, I will let her."

"Very good, stand beside her and let her take you. Just don't do anything while she sucks you. Let her do what she wants with it." Lena said.

Lena is doing so much better with telling me what to do and I love it. I stepped up to the lady and she had her hands all over my cock and balls. It felt good and I was ready to cum after what the girls did with me today.

I noticed her husband was all smiles and encouraging her to do it. Sally played with me for a short time and then my cock was being sucked by her. I found out that she was 78 years old and that would be the first time anyone that old sucked my cock. It may not be the last time either because I heard Patty tell Lena that they should find some other old ladies who can't find a young stud and let them suck me.

Sally was pretty-good at sucking cock and she even deep throated me. It didn't take her to long before she made me cum. I told her I was ready and she sucked harder. I started squirting cum into her mouth and she was taking it all. She held it in her mouth and when I quit cumming, she let go of my cock, swirled the cum around and then swallowed it all.

She looked up at me and said, "Thank you sonny. You just made this old lady very happy." Then she turned to her husband and said, "What you think Bob? Did I do good? Did you like seeing me with another cock in my mouth?"

I told her she was welcome and Bob said "I loved it. Never thought I would see the day that you would suck another man's cock, but we may have to find some other young men for you. I liked watching you. Hell, might even be fun to see you get fucked sometime."

We said goodbye to the couple and continued our walk. But this time I had a soft cock. I knew we still had 6 more trips around the circle and I would probably be hard again before we finished. Patty and Lena talked about what happened and Patty said, "We may just have to do that some more. I like seeing other people sucking his cock, but no one can fuck him except me. It was quite fun seeing a 78-year-old sucking my husbands, 31-year-old cock."

They both laughed about that and as we walked the last 6 trips around, Lena said, "You know, I'm kind of tired, so maybe we should just rest tonight and play some more tomorrow. Besides, our naked boy has a soft cock now."

Patty agreed with her and once we finished walking, we all went in the house, had a light dinner and went to bed. But, I was hard again before we finished walking. It gets me hard when I am out like that.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12