Games Ch. 15

Story Info
Something new for Lena and Don.
5.7k words
4.6
4.4k
4
0

Part 16 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

Games 15

Waking up refreshed, I scooted out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to start the coffee. I thought, maybe I should get a timer for the coffee maker so I wouldn't have to come out and get it going before pissing. But I will have to wait till I can go shopping.

I got the coffee going, opened the front door, walked outside, down the porch and into the yard. It was raining this morning, so I would get a little wet while pissing in the yard. I have a towel on the porch all the time now, so I could dry off. I stood in the rain and pissed, thinking back to what I have done so far for the girls and what I said I would do in the future.

I finished my morning piss, went back to the porch and dried off before going in for a cup of coffee. I sat at the table with the hot cup of coffee and thought some more. I think I have had more pussy since we started our games than I had ever had. Maybe I didn't get to fuck them all, but I was licking all the pussy I could handle. Some, like Sally wasn't that good, but it is still pussy, and I guess old people need loving too. I just hope Patty doesn't change her mind about me fucking others, because I'm not sure I want to fuck Sally.

I also was thinking about the people who have seen me naked. It was everyone in the neighborhood, some store clerk I had never seen before, 2 of Lena's friends, the people who were at that party when Patty took me to them and let them see and play with me. Then there were the ones who drove past me on the road while I stood blindfolded and can't forget the 4 girls at the gas station or the delivery guy who freaked out. Yes, I have been exposed so much, but I want more. Well, at least my cock wants more, since that is what I'm thinking with most of the time now.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the girls moving around, which was a signal to fix them coffee and take it to them. I went in and handed them the coffee and greeted them with a smile and a happy good morning.

Lena said, "Ms. Dawn, how do you like our games so far? Have we pushed you to far, or do you want more?"

"I am enjoying the games very much. Sometimes they get scary, but I still enjoy doing whatever you both want. No, you haven't pushed me too far and yes, I still want more. I must admit though, there were times, I almost said enough, but that was my mind saying it. My cock says keep going and push me more." I told her.

Then Patty said, "So, if we wanted you to do some more things for us, you will do them?"

I said, "Yes, but I guess it would all depend on what you had in mind. I mean, I can't go to work naked or anything like that, but I am up for almost anything you girls want to do."

"Great, we will let you know some of what we plan later. Now, let's go get some breakfast so we can go to work." Patty said.

Then Lena said, "Don't forget to put the white stockings and 4-inch heels on the porch to wear tonight. You might want to practice some before we get home, so you don't fall." Then she giggled.

I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast going while the girls were finishing their coffee. When it was ready, I went to get them, and get the heels they want me to have on tonight. While they headed to the kitchen, I put the heels and stockings on the front porch, then went back to the kitchen to serve them breakfast.

Once the children get home, things will slow down, and I will have to wear clothes in the house. No more being naked most of the time. But, for now, I enjoy being like this for my girls. I am sure they enjoy seeing me naked too.

We ate breakfast before taking our showers. I was outside and it was sill raining some, but I still had to shower, so down the stairs to the shower. The water is cold, but I can tolerate it more now since I am getting used to it. I washed my body in view of the street where anyone going by would see me, then up on the porch to dry off.

Once dry, I stuck my head inside and told the girls to bring umbrellas since it was raining. Mine was on the porch already. Once I told them about the rain, I dressed in what I was given. Today's panties were bright yellow with white ribbons. I slid them on and then finished dressing.

I was done and the girls stepped out to walk out with me. I kissed them both and said, "See you tonight. Have a good day."

We all left for work, and I had another good day. It seems that all my days are so much better since the girls are having fun with me. I am always in a great mood now and I want to continue being exposed and humiliated. I know it will slow down at the end of the summer, but I don't expect it will stop completely.

I worked all day and just before I left, I had a call from Patty. She told me she had to go by Lena's parents' house to get some mail for Lena and then she had to stop at a store to pick up something for the weekend. I said OK, but then she said, "When you get home, strip naked as usual and put your stockings and new heels on and practice in them. I want them on your feet, and you will go down the stairs, walk to the end of the sidewalk and back to the house. Go up the stairs and then back down again. Just keep walking until we get there."

Well, so much for sitting down to wait tonight. But I said I would, and we hung up. I finished up the day and went home. Once there, I did as she wanted and stripped naked, put the stockings on and then the 4-inch heels. They fit good, but when I stood up, I felt the pull on my ankles. I had gotten used to the 2- and 3-inch heels, but these felt different.

I was now taller, and I think my ass stuck out more than before. But I walked down the stairs, then to the end of the sidewalk and back up the stairs, just so I could do it all over again while I waited for the girls. I think I walked back and forth a good 15 times before I saw them coming. I was at the end of the sidewalk when I saw them, so waited for them right there, next to the street.

They arrived and I stood waiting for them to get out and tell me what else I had to do. Patty got out and had a small bag with her and Lena got out from the other side with a few pieces of mail in her hand. She asked Patty, "Ms. Patty would you please take my mail in. Naked girl and I want to walk."

Because I was wearing girl things, she said I was a girl. Of course, anyone can see I'm not a girl, because my cock is out for all to see. But I love the way she treats me, and I know now, before she leaves us, I will have my hard cock in her little virgin pussy

Patty took her package and Lena's mail to the house while Lena and I started walking. I never know how long we'll be out walking, but we are usually walking around the circle 10 times, giving everyone a good look at me and my hard cock. It was a little slower today, because I was still getting used to the 4-inch heels. I figured I would be able to walk better eventually, just as I did in the 3-inch heels.

We walked and Lena didn't say anything for a while and when she is silent, I am also. I don't want to disturb her thoughts and make her mad. When she is pissed with me, it is always worse on me because she makes me do other things that I don't like to do much. But I do it all for her.

We walked around in silence for 2 times and then when we started the 3rd trip, she said, "Dawn, do you really enjoy our walks?"

I said, "Yes, I do. I like spending time with you and do the things you want to learn about."

"I mean, do you really enjoy walking where others get to see your naked body and that hard cock?" She asked.

"Yes, Lena I do. I asked Patty to expose me and humiliate me and this is doing just that. I don't know how many people have seen me, but it is a lot more than it was before our games. I have always wanted to be like this, so others see me, and it is humiliating to be out here naked, wearing high heels and stockings."

"Thank you, Dawn, I appreciate what you and Ms. Patty have done for me. I have learned so much from you guys. Would you consider coming to my college sometime and let all the girls there see you like this?" She asked me.

"That would depend on Patty and you. If you and Patty wanted me to do that, I would, because I love you both." I told her.

"I like that and maybe once I'm in college, we might try something like that. Now, let's walk some more. We still have at least 7 trips to make." Lena explained.

We walked in silence again and saw several people out watching us and more of them were coming home and could see me as they drove by. I waved to everyone I saw, and Lena liked that I was friendly with everyone. I know now, they won't say anything about me being naked out here, since they all told Patty they would like it.

Lena asked me, "How are your feet Ms. Dawn? Do they hurt and are you going to be able to go the full 10 tonight?"

"They do hurt some, but it is ok. I will walk the 10 with you." I told her.

She giggled and said, "You are such a good girl Dawn. But I've never seen a little girl with a cock before."

I laughed with her and said, "Well, I haven't either Lena it is kind of strange, isn't it? But I know you like me this way, so I will try to be a good girl for you and Patty."

She laughed about that and said, "You will have your chance to show me how good you can be very soon."

I wasn't sure what she meant about that but figured I would be dressed as a girl again and taken out in public. I will do as they want and humiliate myself for them by wearing the girl clothes, we got for me.

Then, she said, "I got some good news today, Dawn. Want to know what it is?"

I said, "Yes Please. I always like to hear about you."

She grinned and said, "Well, you will probably see more of me once I'm in college, because I was accepted at the one, I applied to, right here in this area. Ms. Patty is trying to figure out how I can spend more time with you and maybe I might even be living here while I'm in college."

I said, "That is great Lena, give me a big hug."

She grabbed my naked body and hugged me tight. I hugged her back and then gave her a deep passionate kiss. I love this girl and now I will be seeing much more of her and might even be able to fuck her more often. That is, if Patty will let us fuck.

We had 2 more trips around now and when we went by Bob and Sally's home, she stepped out the door and waved at us. She was naked again and I thought she was still gross looking. But I smiled and waved back at her. I prayed Lena wouldn't stop to talk and she just kept walking.

We finished that round and walked the last one together. I was happy for Lena and happy for me too. How many married guys could walk naked with a young girl while the wife stayed at home alone? But my wife is the one who brought Lena on board, and she is helping teach her about life and sex. I was just one lucky guy.

We finished walking and went back to the house. Patty knew about the news Lena had and asked, "Did you tell him?"

Lena said, "Yes, but not all of it. I told him about college and that I might move in with you guys. But I thought the other part should come from you."

Patty said, "Thank you Lena. I think it is great that you will be close by, and we will find a way for you to live here while in college. But we will have to be careful what we do when the children come back home."

I wondered what else they had to tell me and when I would hear about it. Patty didn't say anything, and I have learned it is better to wait and not ask. If I ask, it takes that much longer for them to tell me. So, I just went to the kitchen to start dinner and they each got a glass of wine. They sat at the table to drink it and watch me cook dinner.

They talked about work and what Lena would take in college, but never mentioned anything about me or what Patty wanted to tell me. It was hell having to wait, but I did and kept my mind off things while I cooked.

I had it all ready and told the girls it was ready. I put it on the table, and we all sat down to eat. We were about halfway through dinner, and I still didn't know. Lena said, "Hey, I had a good idea Ms. Patty. Why don't we all go out for dinner this weekend to celebrate my good news."

"Now that is a great idea, Lena. We can all go and why don't you invite Amber and Sarah. I am sure they would love to celebrate with you." Patty said.

Lena said, "I will call them later to let them know about college and ask them if they would like to go out with us girls for dinner."

I didn't like the sound of that but didn't say anything. When she said us girls, I knew I would be going dressed as a girl and if I remember, right, I would be wearing the pink dress because the other girls requested it.

"Good deal. Now, Dawn, I need to tell you the other news. I had a call from one of our neighbors and they invited us to a block party 2 weeks from this weekend. They are supplying the food and soft drinks. She said if we wanted anything else to drink, we would have to bring it." Patty said.

I said, "That sounds like fun. I know some of the neighbors, but not all of them and it would be a good time for everyone to know each other."

"Great because I accepted and said we would be there. Then she asked if I could bring you naked so they can all get a better look at you." She informed me.

I blushed, but said, "If that is what you want, it won't be a problem. Hell, they've all seen me naked anyway."

Then Lena giggled and said, "But, they all want to be able to play with you some and Ms. Patty said that would be ok. But we won't let you cum while they play. If you cum while there, you will be spanked in front of everyone."

That I didn't like, but said, ok. Patty said, "We are going to let all of them touch you all over and the neighbor asked about being able to have you in her mouth. I said maybe to that. I think we'll have a great time."

We finished eating and we cleaned up the kitchen together. Patty said, Lena, what should we do with our girl tonight?"

"Well, I think we both need to cum, so she can lick our pussies for us." Lena said.

"Good idea Lena and once he eats us both, I think we'll have him jerk off." Patty said.

Then Lena said, "I think once we cum, she can go out on the porch and jerk off so others can watch her."

Patty laughed and said, "Lena, you are evil now, but I love it. Yes, he can lick our pussies, make us cum and then we can all go to the porch, and he can stand where anyone looking can see him jerking off. We will sit off to the side and watch."

"You know, she may try to cum to quick, so I think she should beg to cum. Then, she can't cum until we say she can." Lena said.

"I love that idea too. Now, Dawn, get in the bedroom and be ready to eat us tonight." Patty said.

I walked into the bedroom and waited for the girls to join me. I didn't have to wait too long but when they walked in, both were naked. I love seeing my girls naked like that. Both had beautiful bodies and good tasting pussies. They each got on the bed, spread their legs and gave me a better view of those delicious pussies.

Patty said, "Lena is first tonight, since she had the best news. You will eat her little virgin pussy and make her cum. Then once she cums, get over to me and make me cum. Then, you will get up and go to the front porch and wait for us. Do not touch that cock until we tell you to start."

I crawled on the bed, between Lena's slender legs and dove into her cute virgin pussy. I wanted it to last for her and took my time licking her outer lips. I slowly licked her and then stuck my tongue in her sweet hole. She always has so much juice when I eat her, and it is so very sweet. I love eating her out and hope I can do it more often.

I took about 45 minutes working her up to a massive orgasm. Once she started grinding her pussy into my face, I knew she was close and worked harder on her. I tongue fucked her and sucked on her tiny clit. I got her clit in my mouth and tenderly bit it. That is when I got a big mouthful of her pussy cream. I love when she releases all the cream into my mouth. Such a good dessert.

She held my head between her legs while she was cumming and once she calmed down, she pushed me away. I moved from her pussy and crawled between my wife's lovely legs and attacked her pussy. For being older than Lena, her pussy was still delicious. I knew it had been used before, but she is still tight and very sweet.

I worked her pussy just like I did Lena's and took my time to let her work up to a big orgasm. I was between her legs for almost an hour when she grabbed my head and brought me in closer. I tongue fucked her too and found her clit. Once I bit it, she flooded my mouth with a tremendous amount of juicy cum. I love when my girls cream so much. I swallowed her cream and thought, wow, 2 delicious desserts after a good dinner. A guy can't ask for much more than that.

Once Patty pushed me away, Lena said, "Don't wipe your face and get out on the porch to wait for us to put some clothes on. Remember, leave that cock alone."

I got off the bed and walked out on the porch. I stood there where everyone could see me and waited. If anyone saw me jerking off tonight, it would be a humiliation I never had before. The girls had seen me jerk off before, but no one else.

The girls took their time getting dressed and just before they came out the door, I saw several people walking down the street toward the house. I hoped they walked on past before I had to start stroking my cock.

The group of people got to our house and stopped. The girls came out about that time and stood beside me. Patty spoke to the people, saying, "The show is about to start, so why don't you come in the yard to get a better view."

Damn, the girls must have called some people to come watch me jerk off. Now, I was embarrassed because I had to let everyone watch me jerking off and I knew I couldn't cum without permission. The girls were really pushing my limits now, but it is what I had asked for.

Once all the people came into the yard, I saw there were about 10 of them. I saw John and Gail with them along with some others I had spoken to on my walks with Lena. I was glad Bob and Sally weren't there, but it is still humiliating to be a show for the people in my neighborhood.

Lena and Patty took a chair and then Patty said, "Dawn, you may start your show now, but remember, you are not to cum without permission."

I was turning all shades of red now, but I had to do as she said. So, I took my very hard cock in my hand and began to stroke it. I looked out at the people and noticed several of them had cameras with them. Some were using their phones to video me jerking off. I hope they don't share them with others, but I am sure if Patty was worried, she would have said something.

I never realized how hard it was to jerk off and not cum when I wanted to, but I managed to take my time and tried to keep my mind off cumming. That didn't help. I started feeling that urge to cum and said, "May I cum please."

Patty giggled and said, "No, just keep going my naked boy."

Damn her. She was going to make it very difficult for me by not letting me cum when I needed to. So, I continued stroking my cock for my audience. I saw all of them staring at me and that made it much harder for me. The humiliation I was feeling now made me want to cum all that much more.

I was getting close to cumming again and asked, "Please let me cum."

This time Lena said, "Nope not yet. Little girls need to learn more control."

Shit, they are being mean now and I am being tortured by my own hand. But I did what they wanted and continued jerking off. I tried to slow down some, but that didn't help. I was afraid I was going to cum without permission and I knew I would end up being punished if I did.

I had to cum soon or I would burst. So, I asked one more time. I said, "Please, please let me cum. I need to cum, please let me."

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12