Games Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty stood up, walked to me and said, "Here, I will let you cum soon, but when you do, put it in this glass."

Then she walked back and sat down. Once she was sitting, she said, "Ok naked boy, cum for the nice people."

I stroked my cock faster and it didn't take me long to shoot out about 5 big ropes of cum into the glass. Probably the biggest load I've ever had. It felt so good to finally cum. My girls put me through hell, and I had been so embarrassed to be made to jerk off before a group of people. But I enjoyed it once I was done.

The girls weren't done yet. Lena stood up and walked to me and said, "That was a wonderful show Dawn, but you have one more thing to do for our neighbors. That is to drink what you put in the glass."

Everyone laughed when she said that, but I had to do it, so raised the glass to my lips and started drinking. It wasn't bad, but I have had cum in my mouth before. The worst part was having to do it in front of others. But, for my girls, I did it and drank it all down, swirled it around in my mouth and swallowed.

The people who had gathered to watch my show, clapped and cheered for me. I felt humiliated beyond belief, but I also felt good that I did it. The people came up and thanked the girls for letting them watch me, but no one thanked me for doing it.

Once they all said something to the girls, they left. Patty and Lena stayed with me until everyone had gone and then Patty said, "You are such a good little girl Dawn. I am so happy you allow us to do these things with you."

Lena said, "Yep, such a good naked girl. Now just stand there and we will come get you soon."

Now, I stood naked on the porch, once again, but this time my cock was soft. But I figured that it would get hard again soon, especially if the girls did any more with me. But, since I have asked them to be in control of me, I stood and waited to see what else they had planned for me.

I stood like that for about 45 minutes before they called me inside. I turned and went in to see what they had planned. I walked in and saw both laughing about something. Patty was looking at me, but Lena had her back to me, and she was naked. She has one pretty-little ass and I love seeing her like this. But I wondered why she was naked. Maybe be the night I get to fuck her.

Patty said, "Dawn, I think tonight we need to do something new. I want you to get in the chair, on your knees with your ass facing me."

I started to do as she said, but as I tuned toward the chair, Lena turned around. I was shocked at what I saw. She was naked but had a cock this time. They had fit her with a strap on and I guessed I was going to be fucked in my ass by her. I had a couple things in my ass before, but never was fucked by a girl with a strap on.

They both burst out in laughter when I saw her, and I guess my face showed how shocked and scared I was. Lena said, between her giggles, "Well, Dawn, since I have offered to give you my cherry later, I am going to take yours tonight. I am going to fuck that tiny little hole and make you cum again. I am going to really enjoy this."

I wasn't sure if that is what I wanted, but if that is what the girls want, I guess I will have to take it. I didn't say anything about getting ass fucked, but did say, "Wouldn't it be better to fuck me in bed?"

They both thought that was so funny. Patty said, "You know Lena she might have a good idea. Do you want to fuck her ass out here or would you rather go to bed?"

Lena said, "I have to agree that it might be better in bed, and I won't have to stand while I fuck him. So, yes, let's go to bed so I can officially pop my first cherry boy."

My ass is not really a cherry, since Patty fucked it with a carrot, but I guess I am cherry since no woman has ever fucked me with a strap on. So, we all headed to the bedroom, and I positioned myself in the bed with my ass up.

Once the girls joined me, Patty put some lube on my tiny little hole, and it wasn't ben gay this time. Guess they didn't want Lena to get ben gay on her pussy. Then I saw Lena coating the strap on with some lubrication. I was happy they did that so it wouldn't hurt as bad going in.

Once they had me and the fake cock lubed up, Lena was on top of me, and I felt the tip of the dildo at the entrance to my ass hole. Patty said, "Now, Lena, you must go slow. His ass hasn't had much practice in being fucked and we don't want to hurt it."

Lena said, "Ok, no problem. Dawn, if I hurt you, please let me know and I will move slower, but I won't stop. This ass is mine tonight."

Well, they are in charge, so I said, "I will and no I don't want you to stop. I guess if I'm going to get your pussy someday, you might as well fuck my ass."

They both laughed and Patty said, "Ready, set, go."

Lena leaned into me a little more and I felt my ass being opened by her cock. I am happy it is her and not some guy shoving a cock into me. She worked slow, giving my ass time to adjust to the intruder. She never stopped pushing it into me. It wasn't a big dildo, but it was big enough for me to feel it. It kept going in deeper and deeper.

She would stop occasionally and just hold it inside me. Patty was saying, "Yes, that's the way to do it Lena. Slow and steady letting him get used to it. Stopping to let him get better acquainted with your cock is good."

Lena giggled and pushed some more. I have no idea how long her cock was, but it felt like it was going in deeper and deeper with each little thrust. She made one final push and she had it all the way in my ass and I could feel the base of it and some of her pussy against my upturned ass.

Once she had it in, Patty said, "Now, just rest a moment and once you are ready, begin to fuck him. You have watched him fucking me and now just do what it looks like. Pull it out some and then back in. His ass will begin to accept it and then you can start to fuck him faster."

Lena took her words and soon, I felt her backing out of my ass, but she didn't pull back very far before she pushed it back into me. Patty said, "Pull out a little farther Lena so you can get a better push when you go back in."

Lena was learning one more thing tonight and I guess I was too. She is learning how to fuck a guy and I'm learning what it's like to be fucked. She pulled back out some more and then back in. She did it this way several times and each time I felt my ass trying to keep it in. I guess Patty knew what she was talking about when she instructed her student on how to fuck me.

Patty kept encouraging her and soon, Lena was fucking me with long hard strokes. She was working my ass very well and I was beginning to enjoy it. Never thought anyone would enjoy a cock up their ass, but now I understand why some girls want to be ass fucked.

I never thought of fucking Patty's ass before but may request it now. Lena continued fucking me and my cock was super hard again. It's amazing how much it gets hard now. I can cum and I get hard quickly afterwards. Never was like this before. I am hard more than soft now.

Lena was going faster and faster and I think she was going to cum while fucking me and I felt the tingle in my cock too. I never thought a guy could cum from being ass fucked, but I may prove myself wrong.

Lena continued her assault on my ass, and I felt my cock starting to twitch with each thrust into me. I knew I was close and believe Lena was about ready to cum as well. She was getting her pussy rubbed on the strap on and I was being fucked by it.

Then, it happened. Lena started cumming and when she did, she drove her cock deep into me and that made me start to cum at the same time. I am so glad we always put a towel on the bed before we play. If the towel wasn't there, I would be sleeping in cum tonight.

Lena collapsed on my back, and I collapsed on the bed. Patty laid down beside us and said, "I think you should both sleep like that tonight. She covered us up and we all fell asleep, with Lena on my back and a hard cock up my ass.

But we didn't stay that way all night. Sometime during the night, Lena got off me and pulled her cock out of my ass. She had me turn over and she held my soft cock the rest of the night. She never took her strap on off till the next morning when we all got up to go to work.

12