Games Ch. 16

Story Info
More fun with Dawn before going out.
5.7k words
4.5
4.9k
3
0

Part 17 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 16

The rest of the week was about the same. We got up for work each day and I pissed and showered outside while the girls used the inside bathroom. The only time I get into the bathroom is when I need to poop, but Patty has mentioned that I might have to do that outside too.

We would go to work and when I got home, which is always before the girls and strip naked to wait for them. This week I've had to put high heels and stockings on while I wait for them. It started with a couple days of the 3-inch heels and now I am wearing the 4-inch heels. It is getting easier to walk in them, but my feet still hurt some.

I sit in a chair, which has been placed at the top of the steps and I sit in it because it is in full view of the street. As soon as I see Patty's car, I must stand up, so they can see their naked boy when they pull up to the house. Of course, anyone else going by will see me too.

Once they arrive, Lena takes me for a naked walk around the circle and it is now 10 trips around. I know the neighbors are all good with seeing me naked since Patty asked them before she had me do it. But it is still humiliating to be seen naked and now it is worse, because of the stockings and high heels.

After our walk, we go back in and cook dinner. I love to cook, so do most of the cooking at home, but sometimes one or both the girls help me. I stay naked all the time in the house, because they made a rule for me that I could never wear clothes in the house again while the children were away visiting their father.

Once dinner is fixed, we all sit to eat and when done we clean up and the girls decide what they want to do with me. Sometimes, they jerk me off or suck my cock. Other times, I eat them to orgasm. A few nights, I make love to my wife while Lena watches and then I eat Lena. But now, since they added a new rule, I clean up Patty's pussy with my tongue to get all the cum out of her and into my belly.

Lena said when I fuck her, I will do the same thing, but for now she is still a virgin. I know sometime before she goes to college and before the children get home, I will take her virginity while my wife watches. I don't know when that will be and it will more than likely be after I suck a cock for them, which I am not looking forward to.

Friday night arrived and everything was the same as the rest of the week, but the girls were discussing what was happening this weekend. We will go look for a new car for Patty and once we get one, Lena gets her old one. But after the car shopping, I wasn't sure what would happen, but one thing I knew we would do, was to take Lena out for dinner, because she was accepted at the local college.

Lena had been accepted at several colleges and she almost went to another one away from us. But she wanted to be close to us so she could continue playing with me. Patty has told her she can stay with us while in college if she wanted to. I think she will. If she does, we need to work on finding a place for her to sleep, since she can't sleep with us when the children are home. We have a storage room in the house that should be big enough for a small bed and a dresser. Patty told her if she stays, she can use our closet to hang her things in.

Friday night after dinner, I licked them both to orgasm, but they didn't want me to cum, so I was denied any relief. They said they wanted to wait until later to let me cum. I wasn't happy, but I go along with what they wanted. Once I made both cum, we went to bed.

Saturday morning was a new day, and I was in for many surprises. Like always, I was up early and went to start the coffee and then go outside to piss. I had my cup and when the girls started moving around, I carried 2 cups into them. Then I got breakfast started and when it was ready, we all sat down to eat. They were dressed for the day, and I was naked. I would dress on the front porch before we went anyplace.

When breakfast was done, we cleaned up the kitchen together and Patty said, "I found the car I want, and we will go buy it. We will take your car Dawn, so I can drive the new car home. And then, Lena gets the other one. We will transfer everything over next week. Lena and I will take a day off to get it done."

I said, "That is good. Just tell me where you want to go, and I'll take you there. Will Lena go with us?"

Lena said, "Yes, I am going with you. Your clothes are on the porch, so go get dressed and we will be out in a moment."

I was praying they didn't have girl's clothes waiting for me, but if they did, I would put them on. I walked out the front door and saw the clothes I was to wear. I was lucky they had my regular clothes and not a dress or skirt. Of course, my panties were right on top. They were pink and white with little bows on them. I thought they were cute and slid them up my legs to cover my cock. I have gotten used to wearing panties since I wear them every day now. The girls have talked about throwing all my boy underwear away so all I had was panties. But they haven't done that yet.

I dressed and when the girls were ready, we went to my car and went to the dealership that Patty wanted to go to. She had already talked to a salesman, and he greeted us when we arrived. He said, "I have that car right here in the front for you. Is that the trade in you have?" He pointed to my car.

Patty said, "No, that's my husband's car. I don't have a trade in. Just going to buy a new one. I have a good down payment for it, so we can keep the payments lower."

"Very well, would you like a test drive?" He asked.

Patty did want to drive it and said, "Yes, we will go for a short drive to see if I like it. Lena, you and Don sit in the back so the salesman can sit up front."

She called me Don and not Dawn. I thought Dawn would sound like Don, but there is a difference and some people have noticed. We all climbed in the car, and it was quite roomy. It didn't seem to be a big car but had lots of room inside.

He said, "This is a Hybrid model, and you will get great gas mileage with it. He explained a few things to Patty before we took it on the road and once, she started driving, it was nice and smooth. I have gotten used to riding with the girls because they don't let me drive when they are playing.

Lena scooted closer to me and put her hand on my cock. She rubbed it and I prayed the guy didn't turn around to see her playing with me. She just worked it through my pants, and I was getting hard. Damn, if she keeps this up, when we get out, everyone will see the bulge in my pants, but I didn't stop her.

Patty drove around a little while and said, "Yes, just what I want. Let's go do some paperwork. We still have some other things to do today."

I knew she meant that they still had things to do with me today and I wondered what would happen. Patty parked the car, and we all went in. Patty filled out all the paperwork that was needed and wrote a check for the down payment. Then, we signed the loan papers for the rest of the payments, and we were all set.

I thought it would take longer to buy a car, but it wasn't like when I bought mine. Of course, I wasn't sure what I wanted when I got the car, so that took longer. Once we had everything done, Patty said, "Lena, ride back home with Dawn and I will be home soon. You know what we talked about this morning, right?"

Lena giggled and said, "Yes, I remember, and it will happen."

Patty said, "Good, let's go home to play."

Lena and I got in my car, and we started down the road, but Lena said, "Pull into that parking lot Dawn."

I did what she wanted and pulled into a parking lot for a strip mall. Once I stopped, she said, "Now, get out and get naked for me. I want to play with that cock on the way home."

I looked around and we were not that from the road and others were in the lot and the shops. But I had no other choice but to get out. I did ask, "Lena, you sure you want me outside."

"Yes, just do what I said and get naked. But hurry and maybe others won't see you." Lena said.

I got out and did what she wanted. I took all my clothes off, except my shoes and then back in the car. I wasn't watching for others since I had to hurry, so don't know if I was seen stripping in broad daylight or not. Once I was in, she said, "Now that's better." And she scooted over next to me and took my hard cock in her hand and began to play with it.

Then she said, "Let's go home stud."

I drove home naked with a young lady playing with my married cock. But Patty lets Lena do almost anything with me, as long as we don't fuck. And, I guess they had discussed this before we ever left the house.

We got back to the house and noticed Patty was not here yet. Lena said, "Now naked boy, let's go in and let you relax for a moment, before we play some more. We have some time before we do what we have planned."

I got out and stood to wait for Lena to get out on the other side. Once she was out, she came to me and took my cock in her hand, giggled and said, "I'm going to lead you in. So, happy you have this handle for me."

She pulled my cock and we walked up to the steps and then onto the porch. She got the house key out and we went inside. I knew she must have my house key, because Patty took it off my key ring, so I couldn't cheat and go inside to wait for them. But that is ok, I have gotten used to being locked out naked.

She had me sit on the couch with her and she continued playing with my hard cock and balls. I still didn't know what was planned and I guess she wasn't going to tell me either. We didn't talk about anything, but she did say, "I love playing with this hard cock. And now that I will be living here and going to college, I will get to continue using it."

I said, "Yes, that is great, and I love it when you play with me. You have come so far since that first time you saw me naked. I enjoy having you here with us."

We sat for a little longer and then she said, "OK, naked boy, time for some more fun. Let's go to the porch."

We got up and she led me out to the porch and had me stand at the top of the steps. I was in view of the street like I usually am, since they love to show off my naked body. But I love the exposure as well. I stood there waiting to see what would happen next and it wasn't long, before I knew.

Lena put my wrist and ankle cuffs on, then, took my right hand and tied it to the porch, then did my right leg. Next, she did my left hand and leg. I was once again standing spread eagle on the porch where others could see me, and I couldn't move. She has gotten really good with tying me up, so I can't get out of the ropes.

Then, she said, "You will be here for a while Dawn, so just relax and enjoy." Then she slid my blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't see anything and wouldn't know who was looking at me. But I have been like this before, and my cock always gets harder when I'm exhibited like this.

I heard her go to the other side of the porch and sit down. She called someone and said, "He is ready now." But I don't know who she called or what would happen next. I could just stand there, spread eagle and naked to wait for whatever happened.

It was probably about 30 minutes later when I heard a car stop in front of the house. I say 30 minutes, but when I'm like this, I can't ever tell how long it was. A couple car doors opened, and I heard voices. Patty was one of them but wasn't sure about the others. I thought I recognized the voices but couldn't place them.

They kept getting closer and then it was just Patty or Lena talking. Lena said, "You can touch him if you want, just don't make him cum."

Once she said that, I felt hands on my cock and balls and rubbing my naked ass. It is times like this that are so humiliating for me, but it excites me a lot. I do enjoy the exposure and humiliation, but not knowing who is doing it, kind of scares me, but I love it.

Once they all had a good feel, Patty said, "Now we have to add something to him."

I had no idea what she had in mind but figured I would find out real soon. And I was right. I felt a hand on my balls and then something was being put around my nut sac and tightened up. I thought I knew now what was in mind for me.

Once whatever was put on my nut sac, right near the base of my cock, something was added to it. It wasn't long and my balls were being pulled down toward the porch. I heard the other people gasp and Patty said, "It doesn't damage anything. This one is 5 pounds, but later we will add some more. I think maybe another 1/2 pound at a time to see just how much those things will hold."

There was silence then, and Lena said, "If you will all walk around to the back door, I will make us some coffee while he waits out here for us. Then, after coffee, I will take you all home, and pick up our other guests."

It got all quiet after that and I was left alone, naked, tied to the porch with 5 pounds of something hanging from my balls. But my cock was rock hard, and I think it got even harder when I knew someone saw me like this and with the weight on me. I wondered how much more my balls can take before they fall off. I hope they don't do that, but I never thought they could hold very much. But did find out I can have 5 pounds on them and still walk around.

I don't know how long it was before I heard the door open behind me and Patty said, "How you doing Dawn? Think you can take another 1/2 pound on those balls?"

I said, "I'm ok and not sure how much my nuts can hold, but if you want to put more on, I won't say anything."

"Good boy." She said, then added, "I have enough weights for you and can add another 5 pounds if we can work up that far. But maybe not today."

I didn't like the sounds of that. If she did what she wanted, I would have 10 pounds swinging from my poor little balls. But being in the position I'm in, what can I do. I felt her take the string or whatever was on my balls in her hand, and I felt the relief of no weight on me.

But that didn't last for long, because she dropped the weights again and my nuts again were stretching downward. Then she said, "That is so cute. Now you have 5 1/2 pounds on them. I'll be back later with another 1/2 pound. Don't go away my naked husband."

Then she went back inside, leaving me alone again. I heard other cars going by, and a couple of them honked their horns at me. I had no idea who it was but figured they had seen all of me before. Then I heard some other voices on the street, and someone said, "Damn, look at that. Patty really abuses him, doesn't she?"

The other voice, a male, said, "Yes, she does, but she says he enjoys it. I don't think I could stand having weight on my balls, so don't get any ideas."

They both laughed and the girl said, "Wonder how much she put on them?"

The man said, "Not sure. Wonder if he knows. Hey Don, how much she got on those nuts?"

I had to answer him, even if I didn't know who was talking to me. I said, "She said, so far I have 5 1/2 pounds there and she is thinking of adding more."

They both laughed and the lady said, "Looks so cute. Hard cock and stretched nuts. Have fun naked man."

Then, they were gone. I didn't hear any more until I heard Lena in front of me. She said, "Dawn, I'm taking our guests home and picking up a couple others. Don't go away because I want them seeing you like this."

I have no idea who her guests were that she was taking home or who she was bringing back to see me. I know we still have to go to dinner later and wondered if she was picking up her friends, Amber and Sarah. But I may never know, just like I don't know who was here before.

I heard the car doors open and close and the car started. Then it was gone. Everything was silent again. I enjoy the games but being unable to move or see was difficult. I don't know who is looking at me and I can't try to hide because of the way Lena tied me to the porch.

The next thing I heard, was Patty coming out the front door behind me. She didn't say anything, but she rubbed my ass for a while. Then she said, "You ready for some more Dawn?"

Said, "If you want more on me, I am ready. I can't stop you, so go ahead and add what you want."

She giggled and said, "Well, if you put it that way, maybe I'll add all my weights to see if you can hold a full 10 pounds with those sensitive balls. Would you like that?"

I said, "No, I would not like 10 pounds swinging from my nuts, but you are the boss and will do as you please."

She laughed and said, "Good answer. Yes, I am the boss, but I'm only adding the 1/2 pounds at a time. We will work up to the 10 pounds eventually. Now, just stand still while I add it to your poor little balls."

I felt her pick up the weights and that felt good. But it didn't last long because once she added the weight, she dropped it all and my nuts were once again, being stretched toward my feet. But this time she started the string swinging back and forth. She said, "Now that is a full 6 pounds, and it looks so cute. I want you to try to keep it swinging just like I have started for you. Use your hips and ass to keep it moving."

I did as she said and worked my body back and forth and felt the weight pulling even more on my nut sac. I wasn't happy doing it, but it is what she wanted. Just before she went back in, she said, "Keep it swinging. I want Lena and the girls to see you abuse yourself when they arrive. Then, we will get you down and take them off. We need to get you ready for dinner then."

Well, I know who Lena went to pick up. Her friends from before and I knew I was going to be embarrassed a lot more tonight. I figured they would dress me as a girl again and let others see me make a fool of myself. I did as she told me too and kept the weights swinging back and forth between my legs.

I don't know how long it was before I heard a car pull up in front and stop. I figured it was Lena with the girls and I just kept moving the weights for them to see. I heard as they got out of the car and the 2 girls with Lena burst out in laughter.

"Wow, Lena, he really does anything you want. What's that between his legs, hanging from his balls." One of them asked.

Lena said, "That is weight we have put on him. I think by now, Ms. Patty should have at least 6 pounds on his balls."

The other girl said, "Can we touch him?"

Lena said, "Sure, go ahead. Dawn, stand still so my friends can play with that cock, but don't you dare cum."

I stopped moving my hips and then felt hands all over my cock. I didn't know which girl it was or was it both girls? They stroked my hard cock and even felt my stretched-out nut sac. They played with me for a while and then Lena said, "You can play with it some more, but let's go inside and talk with Ms. Patty. I think she wants to explain what we will do later."

The hands left me, and Lena started the weights swinging again and said, "Keep it going naked boy."

Then it was quiet again. I stood naked, blindfolded, bound to the porch, swinging 6 pounds from my balls between my legs. I was getting tired and would love to sit down, but I can't move away from where I am. I had to do what they said, since I have given, them control over me.

I heard the door open again behind me and a hand on my ass, but no one said anything for a little while. Then Patty said, "We are going to untie you and lead you into the house, but the weights will stay on for a little bit longer. The girls want to see you walking with them."

They did untie me and then hands were leading me into the house. Once inside, I was told to stand and answer all the questions I was asked. I said, "Ok, I will."

The first question was, "Does that hurt you?"

I said, "Not a hurt, but very uncomfortable."

"Do you enjoy being naked like this. I mean do you like being naked and not know who sees you?"

"Yes, it turns me on."

"Do you think you could walk around the circle with that on your balls?"

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12