Games Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure, but I am willing to try if I was told to."

"Did you really eat a 78-year-old pussy?"

"Yes, I did and made her cum in my mouth."

"How did you feel about doing that?"

"I didn't want to do it and I felt like I was going to be sick, but once I started, it wasn't as bad as I thought. But it was still not the best."

"Do you know where we are going tonight?"

"No but do know we are going out to dinner because Lena was accepted into the local college."

After the questions, Patty said, "Well, I heard Dawn say she would try to walk the circle with the 6 pounds on her balls. Lena, you and the girls want to take her out and see how she does?"

Lena giggled and said, "Thought you would never ask. Dawn, take your blindfold off and say hello to my friends. Then we can go for a walk. Ms. Patty how many times should we go for?"

Patty said, "Well, it is something new to her and we do have to get her ready for dinner, so let's just try for 2 this time."

"OK, that sounds good. Everyone ready?" Lena said.

I had the blindfold off and looked down at my balls. They had put what looked like a small collar around my nut sac and there was a small chain from that to the weights. They looked like balls with hoops on top. The big one and the small ones. Damn, where do they get these things.

We left the house, and the weights started moving around, which seemed to stretch my balls even more. One of these days, they are going to fall off and I would not have them anymore. But the girls enjoy doing these things to me and I enjoy letting them.

We got to the street and the girls walked with me. Of course, they had clothes on, and I was naked so everyone can see me. They talked with each other, and I found out the 2 girls were also going to be in college with Lena. They were all going to the local college and Lena promised them they would still get to play with me at times. She told them we wouldn't be able to play as much because the children would be home, but we can still go out to have fun.

One of the girls asked, "So, is there a chance we can bring him to college sometime and use him. We plan on joining a sorority and it would be nice to bring him for all the sisters to see and maybe he can eat them all."

Lena said, "Not sure about that. Ms. Patty would have to say it was ok, but it does sound like fun."

We made it around the first trip and didn't see anyone out. But, on the next trip around, we saw more people out. One of them was Sally and Bob. They said hi to us and asked what we were doing. Lena told them we were walking to see how well I did with the weights.

Sally laughed and said, "You guys are so funny. Sure, do enjoy seeing that nice hard cock though."

We kept walking and Lena said, "Dawn, tell them who Sally is."

I said, "Sally sucked my cock one night and she is the old lady I had to eat."

They all laughed and said, "Would have loved to see that."

Lena told them that maybe someday they could watch me eat her and a friend of hers, who is older. I didn't like that at all, but never said anything. We also saw the young couple in their yard, and they stopped to talk. The couple thought it was funny seeing me with weights hanging from my balls and I had to tell them how much I was carrying.

We finally made it back to the house and Patty removed the weights from my balls. She inspected my nuts and said, "Nope, no damage. Next time we do this, it will be at least 7 pounds and maybe more trips around the circle."

The girls told Patty about our walk and me having to explain who Sally was. One of them said, "Lena said that she might let us watch him eat her out again, along with an older friend she has."

I don't remember which one was Amber and which one was Sarah, but I will eventually, since they will be seeing more of me now. But, Patty said, "Yes, we are working on having Sally's good friend over and he will have to eat them both. Her friend is 84."

One girl said, "Ms. Patty, since the 3 of us are going to same college and will be joining a sorority. We wondered if maybe you would let Dawn come entertain all the girls sometime?"

Patty said, "Well, that is a big request, and I will have to think about it. If I allowed it, I would have to be there to supervise and make sure no one fucks him. But I will let you know once you girls get to college."

They liked that and said, Ok. Then Lena said, "Time to play some more or should we just get her ready to go out tonight?"

Patty said, "What do you have in mind Lena. We still have some time to play before we have to get ready."

Lena said, "Well, I thought maybe the girls would like to play with that hard cock and maybe he can lick our pussies before we go."

Patty said, "Sounds like fun. If they play with his cock, I want it done in the front yard so others can watch. Is that ok with you girls?"

One girl said, "That sounds cool. Is there anything we can't do with him out there?"

The other one said, "I love that idea. Letting others watch us play with his big cock is so hot."

Patty said, "The only things you can't do with him, is make him cum or have him in your pussies. Other than that, take him out there and enjoy. I will start getting her things ready. Dawn, once the girls stop playing with you, get a shower and wait for me on the porch."

They said, "OK, Let's go play Dawn."

I followed them outside, down the steps and was told to stand there and spread my legs. Then I had to put my hands on my head, giving them free access to my body. Once I was in position, the 2 girls began to play with my cock. It is so hard not to cum when I'm being handled by 2 young pretty girls, but I managed not to cum.

They took turns stroking my cock and playing with my balls. One of them even stuck her finger in my ass. Lena just sat on the porch watching her friends play with her naked lover. I didn't say anything to them while they played with me. I don't know if I'm the luckiest guy alive or the most stupid for allowing all this to happen to me. But I do enjoy what we do, so guess I'm the lucky one.

Lena was laughing at my predicament because I was outside naked being manhandled by 2 young girls with clothes on. But they aren't the ones who wanted the exposure and humiliation, it was me. They kept me on edge for about 45 minutes and Lena said, "Hey girls, she needs to get a shower so we can get her ready for dinner. Come on up here and we can watch her get cleaned up."

They both looked disappointed but did as Lena said. They got up on the porch and sat with Lena. Then Lena said, "Ms. Dawn, get a shower and be sure you wash everything, especially that thing you call a cock."

I did as she instructed. I went to the faucet, turned it on and the water started flowing from the shower that was put up just for me. I heard one of the girls say, "He is going to shower out here?"

Lena said, "Yep, sure is. She takes all her showers out here now. We don't allow her to shower or piss in the house. Someday, we might put him a potty chair out here so she can poop too."

The girls thought that was funny, but I wasn't sure if I liked it or not. Even if I had a potty chair to use, I would still have to get rid of the poop somehow. I stepped under the cold water to get wet and then got my body wash and scrubby. I cleaned my body while facing the street like I always do, but Lena said, "Ms. Dawn, turn this way so my friends can watch you wash your thing."

I turned toward the porch and continued washing my body. I washed my bald head and rinsed it off, then worked my way down my body. I reached behind me to wash my ass and then did my legs and feet. Next, I went to my cock and balls and washed them, taking my time, so the girls got a good show.

When I got done, I rinsed out the scrubby and put it back on the shelf, then stepped back under the cold water and rinsed off. Once I was free of soap, I shut the water off and stepped up on the porch to dry off. Lena and the girls watched me the whole time and laughed at me. That is the humiliation I crave, and they were giving it to me.

Once I was dry, I looked at Lena and said, "I am clean and dry now Lena. What is next?"

She said, "Just stand there so others can see you and we will be right back."

They got up and went in the house but weren't in there very long. They all came out and Patty was with them. Patty said, "Just have a seat Dawn and we'll do all the work."

12