Games Ch. 17

Story Info
He is all dressed up to go out with the girls.
5.4k words
4.4
4.5k
2
0

Part 18 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I sat in the chair that I always sit in when I'm waiting for the girls to get home. Patty had my purse with her and sat in front of me. She took out some of the make up and said, "Now, don't move. We bought you all this nice stuff and you haven't used it yet. So tonight, we are going to transform you into a cute little girl before we go to dinner."

Well, I knew it was coming eventually and tonight is the time I was not looking forward to. The girls and their friends are going to make me into a girl and then take me out to dinner. That will be very humiliating, but I did ask for it, so here I am getting ready to have make up on my face for the first time.

While Patty was working on my face, Lena had the other girls work on my hands. She gave each of them a bottle of nail polish and said to make me look pretty. Each of them had a hand and I felt them begin coloring my nails. I prayed it would all come off before I had to go back to work.

With Patty working on my face and eyes, I couldn't see what color the girls were using for my fingernails. I guess I would have to wait till everyone one was done. I heard cars go by the house but couldn't see who it was. Patty wouldn't let me turn my head.

While Patty, Amber and Sarah worked on me, Lena went back in the house. I had no idea why, but she just left us all alone. Patty had put what she said was foundation on me and then some other stuff she said would make me look prettier. She also did things with my eyelids and eyebrows, before putting lipstick on my lips. The other 2 girls worked on my fingernails and was on the last one when Lena came back out.

She waited till everyone was done working on me and then she said, "Ok, Ms. Dawn, time to get you dressed. Just sit still and I will dress you."

So, I sat in the chair and waited for her to put whatever it was I would wear out on me. I looked at my fingers and my nails were painted a bright pink. I just hope it comes off easy. Patty held a mirror up so I could see my face. I didn't look like me anymore. Well, I did look like me, but it was different.

My eye lashes were longer and darker. More like what a girl would do with her eyes. My eyebrows were darker and seemed to extend more than they did before. My lips were a bright red now. Yes, they are making me look more like a girl than ever before.

Patty said, "We will teach you how to do your own make up someday so when we want a girl with us, you can put it on yourself."

Lena began to work on me, and she slid the black stockings up my legs and then put a pair of pink panties on me. I had to stand up while she slid them over my ass and cock. Then she put the 3-inch heels on my feet and said, "Damn, Ms. Dawn you are so cute. I think we will keep you around."

Patty then said, "Lena, I think we have some time, so why don't you and the girls take Ms. Dawn for a walk and let others see her. Maybe just one trip around the circle and then we can finish dressing her."

Lena said, "I like that. Ms. Dawn, come with us so we can show you off."

Well, they never stop humiliating me and I wouldn't want them too. Especially if I could fuck Lena someday soon. I wondered if Patty would allow me to fuck anyone else or if she would let me fuck Lena more than once. I would like that. But I guess if she allows me to fuck others, she might want to fuck others too and that was one thing we discussed about our games. No fucking anyone but each other. But seems the rules change a lot, and it might happen once she sees me fucking Lena.

Lena, Amber and Sarah walked with me around the circle, and I saw others out in the yards. Lena spoke to all of them and said we were going to have a girl's night out and they were taking Ms. Dawn to dinner later. The neighbors all thought I was cute, and some even said, "She is going to be a very pretty girl someday. Can we date her?"

Of course, that was embarrassing to say the least, especially when it was guys asking about dating me. I hope the girls never take our games that far. I could never go out with another guy even though I will have to suck a cock for my girls in order to continue our games and be able to take Lena's virginity.

We finished walking around in front of all the neighbors and then it was back to the porch so they could finish dressing me. I didn't know which of the clothes I would be made to wear tonight, but knew I was going to be in public dressed like a girl. The things I do for my girls just to get what I want and need.

I found out what I would wear tonight once we were back on the porch. Lena said, "Just stand there so others can see our girl and I'll get the rest of your clothes for you."

She went back in the house while the others took a seat next to Patty. My wife was letting Lena take charge and she just watched as Lena did as she pleased with me. Lena wasn't gone long and when she came out, she was carrying the pink dress we bought when we went shopping. She also had the blonde wig and a box of something else.

She put the dress over my head and slid it down my body until it was being held up by my shoulders. Amber said, "Yes, I wanted to see him in that again. I think he looks so good in it."

Patty then said, "Amber, tonight, he is she. So, if you need to refer to her, use her and she and not him or he. Her name tonight is Ms. Dawn, OK."

"Sorry Ms. Patty, I forgot. Yes, I will always say she or her and call her Ms. Dawn. But I think it would be nice if she called me Ms. Amber." She told Patty.

Lena said, "I like that. Ms. Dawn, from now on, you will address us with a Ms. In front of our names. I am Ms. Lena to you from now on when you are a girl."

Patty then said, "Yes, I like the idea. You will call all of us, Ms. Whenever you are a girl for us. That includes if it is just stockings and heels or all the way like you are tonight."

I said, "Yes, Ms. Patty and Ms. Lena, I will do what you say."

Lena giggled and continued fixing the dress, so it looked just right on me. Then she put the blonde wig on my bald head and adjusted it to make it look better. The next thing she did was pick up the little box she was carrying when she came out and opened it.

She said, "We wanted to pierce your ears, Ms. Dawn, but knew you couldn't wear earrings to work. So, we settled for these."

She held up a pair of clip-on earrings. They were shiny and looked like diamonds, but I figured they were fake ones. She clipped them to my ears, and I noticed they hung down so others could see them. Damn, they are going all out to make me look like a girl and I was already getting embarrassed by all of it. But you should understand, I asked to be humiliated and these girls are doing just what I wanted.

Lena said, "Now, let me present, Ms. Dawn, our new little girl."

Patty and the girls all clapped and cheered for me. I was blushing but didn't know if it showed because of the make-up Patty put on my face. Patty said, "You know, she is a pretty girl. I think we need to keep her."

I wasn't sure about her statement. We need to keep her. Does that mean she wants to keep me as a girl all the time now or does it mean just on occasions. I hope she doesn't expect me to wear dresses and other girl things all the time, even to work. I do wear panties all the time, because that is all I have now. She threw out all my other underwear.

But I didn't say anything to have her think about it. Lena looked at her watch and then said, "One more thing. Ms. Dawn, take that boy watch off and put this on."

She handed me a lady's watch to wear. I took my watch off and she took it from me while I put the delicate ladies watch on. Now, I guess I am a complete girl with a hard cock. I hope no one tries to pick me up tonight, but I think Patty would stop that and besides, even if I look like a girl, I am still a man and others would know, especially if I talked.

Patty said, "Ok, ladies, time to go eat a nice dinner, but I think one more walk around the circle to show our neighbors how pretty our girl is. Amber, you and Sarah walk with him. Lena and I will wait here, Then I will drive everyone there in my new car."

Damn, she is really pushing me now. She is allowing the 2 young girls to take me out on their own. Never thought she would let that happen, but I will do as she wants. The 3 of us started our walk around the circle to show me off to the neighbors and I was seen by a lot of them. They all agreed, I did look cute and hoped I would walk with girl's clothes on again. Some even took pictures of me with the girls.

Once back to the house, we got in Patty's new car, and I was very nervous because we would be at a restaurant in female clothing. But I was also excited because I was getting the humiliation I had asked for. I sat in the middle of the back seat with Amber on one side and Sarah on the other.

All 4 girls wore nice clothes, but nothing as fancy as what I had to wear. Looks like I will stick out even more because of that. I didn't know what restaurant Patty was going to, but wherever it was, there was a chance someone I know would see me.

I tried to pay attention to where she was taking us, but the girls beside me kept busy playing with me. First, they rubbed my cock through my dress and then one of them put her hand under the dress and rubbed my cock through the panties. Then the other one raised the front of my dress up and she was playing with my hard cock too. So, I didn't see where we were going, because they kept me busy. I had to hold the dress up so they could play.

Next thing I knew, they had their hands on my bare cock. They each put a hand under my panties and stroked my cock, making it even harder. I heard Lena giggle and she said, "They are really enjoying our girl. They got their hands under her panties, playing with her pussy."

Patty laughed and said, "She is such a little slut at times. But, let them have fun with her and maybe later after dinner she can lick their pussies again."

I looked up as Patty pulled into a parking area for the restaurant we were going to. It is one we have enjoyed before and serves some wonderful seafood and steaks. The thing that made me more nervous, is I know a lot of people, who know me, also go there and this being a Saturday night, I figured some of them may be in the restaurant. Yes, this is going to be very humiliating.

The girls in the back with me were told to let me get put back together so we can go eat. The girls let go of my cock and helped me fix my panties and dress before we all got out. Patty said, "Ms. Dawn, if you want, I will order your favorite tonight, so you won't have to talk. But, if you decide you should order for yourself, please do."

I said, "Ms. Patty, I think I would like you to order for me, please. I am so embarrassed already; I am not sure I could talk."

They all laughed, and Lena said, "Ms. Dawn, this is what you asked for and agreed we could do it. So, let's go see what we can do with you in a restaurant."

I looked at her and said, "Ms. Lena, I know I wanted to be humiliated and agreed to dress as a girl and go out with you. But please don't do too much in here. I know a lot of people who eat here, and they may see me, which I will die of embarrassment if they recognize me."

"Don't worry, Ms. Dawn, we won't do a lot in here, but may do some." She told me.

With that Patty said, "Ok, girls let's go eat and have fun. Remember, this is a girl's night out and no men allowed with us."

They all giggled at that and off we went so I could be humiliated once again. We walked into the restaurant, and I quickly looked around to see if I knew anyone there. I didn't see anyone and felt a little better. The hostess came up to us, and said, "Good evening, ladies, how many do we have?"

Patty said, "There are 5 of us girls tonight and I have reservations,"

The hostess got her name and found the reservation. Then she said, "Right this way ladies. You picked very good table tonight. It is right in the middle of everything. Hope you enjoy your meal."

Once I saw the table, she was right. It was right in the middle of the room where everyone else would see us. It would be ok if I was dressed any way but as a girl, but I had to go with what she wanted. We all got seated. And a waitress came to see what we would like to drink. Patty ordered for me, and I had no idea what it was.

Once the waitress brought it back, I realized it was one of those frilly drinks a lady would have. I had no idea what it was, but once I tasted it, it wasn't too bad. We sat at the table and the girls all talked, but I was quiet. I didn't dare say anything, just in case someone heard me.

The waitress came back to get our orders and Patty told them what to get for me. She said, "Sorry, but Ms. Dawn has a problem tonight and she can't talk. So, I will order for her."

Well, that seemed to go ok. But I am not sure how long we can pretend without someone noticing that I am not a girl. I just prayed that no one I knew came to say hello to Patty and then realize it was me, in a dress.

Once the orders were taken and the waitress left, Lena said, "I need to use the bathroom. Anyone wants to go with me. Sarah said she also needed to go and both girls got up to leave. But Lena said, "Ms. Dawn, come with us."

Damn her, she is going to take me into the bathroom with her or will she make me go into the men's room. I would find out soon enough. I did as she wanted, got up and the 3 of us walked toward the rest rooms.

Lena said, "We are all going into pee and Ms. Dawn, you will pee too. You must sit to pee, just like a girl does. No standing in our bathroom."

Well, I guess I'll be in the ladies' room for the first time in my life. I have seen Patty and Lena peeing and they always sit. I understand why, because they don't have a cock to hold while pissing. So, guess I'll have to bend my hard cock down to the toilet or get my clothes wet.

We all went into the lady's room and lucky for me, no one else was in it. Lena said, "Now, step into the stall. You should hold your dress up, pull your panties down and sit. I will let you hold that cock, so it goes into the bowl."

She watched as I pulled my dress up in the front and then pulled my panties down. Of course, the dress fell back down while I used both hands to get them down. So, I had to pull the dress back up before I sat on the toilet.

I did piss and it all went in the toilet. I shook off my cock and stood up. I pulled the panties back up and then let the dress fall back down. When I left the stall, there were other people in the bathroom, and I turned a bright red from embarrassment. Lena and Sarah were waiting for me, and they were ready to go. We walked past the other people and as we were exiting, I heard one lady say, "Not sure, but that one doesn't look like a girl." The other one said, "I noticed that too, but maybe it is. But if she is a girl, she sure is ugly."

We got back to the table, and I sat down, praying no one else noticed I wasn't a girl, especially I hoped no one I knew was in the restaurant. But I'm not that lucky, because as we sat there waiting for our dinner, I saw a couple of the guys I work with come in with their wives.

I tried to look away, so they didn't see my face, but I think they noticed. They were seated at a table away from us and I thought I was safe for now. But, once they were seated, I saw them talking and looking at our table. I hope it was nothing but my nerves, but after a few more minutes, the 2 guys got up and walked toward us.

I held my breath and hoped they were going to the rest room, but as they got closer, I knew they had recognized one of us. I just hope it wasn't me they noticed. They came right to the table and one of them said, "Hello Patty. When we came in, I thought that was you. How are you?"

Patty said hello back and said she was good. Then the other guy said, "So, where is Don tonight?"

Patty said, "Oh, he is back home. We are having a girl's night out and celebrating Lena getting into college in the fall."

He said, "I don't think I know your friends Patty."

Patty said, "Oh, I'm sorry. This is Ms. Amber, Ms. Dawn, Ms. Sarah and Ms. Lena."

The other guy said, "Nice to meet you all. I'm George and my buddy is Adam. We work with Don. How did you get him to stay home and away from this good food?"

Patty said, "Just told him it was girls only. Once we eat, we are going to hit some bars and celebrate tonight. No men allowed."

I couldn't say anything because I knew they would recognize me then. The other girls said hello to them and then Lena said, "Sorry, but Ms. Dawn has laryngitis and can't speak. She is pleased to meet you though."

Patty then said, "We had all this planned before she got sick and she didn't want to miss out, so she agreed to go with us."

Both the guys said they were sorry I wasn't feeling good and wished me well. At least they didn't recognize me as their work mate. Well, at least I didn't think they knew it was me in a dress, looking like a girl.

They left to go back to their wives and our food arrived. I had the surf and turf, my favorite meal when I come here. The girls all ordered something different, but Patty also had the surf and turf. Steak and lobster are so good together. Lena said she has never had the surf and turf before and asked if she could try mine. I just nodded, but no matter what I said, she would have taken it anyway.

We all ate our meals and Patty paid the bill. At least I didn't have to show my debit card this time. We all left the restaurant and once again, I was in the back with Amber and Sarah. I told them all, it was very embarrassing tonight, especially when the guys I work with came to our table.

I said, "I'm not sure if they noticed it was me and not a girl, but they didn't say anything. I hope they don't mention it at work next week."

They all got a good laugh about what I said. Then Amber asked, "What will you do if they say something at work. Will you admit it or deny it?"

I said, "Ms. Amber, I am not sure, but I will probably say I wasn't there."

Patty said, "Now, Ms. Dawn, you are teaching these girls to lie. You should always tell the truth."

"Ms. Patty, I couldn't admit it was me dressed as a girl. I would be the laughingstock at work. I want to keep our games away from work." I told her.

She giggled and said, "Yes, I know that, but it would be very humiliating for you if you had to admit being a girl tonight."

Lena said, "Yes, it would, but right now, since I got my belly full, I need to cum. So, Ms. Patty, why don't we go home, and she can lick all our pussies. Then Amber and Sarah can play with her cock. Besides. I think she has had it covered long enough tonight."

Patty said, "I agree. There is a parking lot up here that I will pull into. Then, she can get out and strip down to just stockings and heels. Then, you girls can play with her all the way back home."

Everyone thought that was a great idea. I even agreed because I wanted to get out of my dress as soon as possible. Patty pulled into the lot and the girls let me out. They both got out with me. As I stripped for them, they took my dress and panties and put them in the car before we all go back in.

The rest of the way home, Amber and Sarah played with my hard cock. Patty and Lena sat in the front and talked about what else they wanted to do with me, and I heard, "Let's drop her off just before the turn into the neighborhood and let her walk home from there."

That was Lena, and Patty said, "Might work, since it is dark out now. I'll think about it."

Patty drove toward our home but didn't say any more about exposing me more. That is until a short distance from the entrance she pulled to the side of the road. She put the car in park and turned to me and the girls.

"Now, comes a test for you Dawn. You girls can do it with her, if you want. You will get out right here on the main road and walk home. If the girls want to go with you, they can. If not, you'll be on your own. Remember, you asked to be exposed and humiliated. This should give you both. Are you ready or do we stop playing?" Was what she wanted from me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12