Games Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,035 Followers

I said, "Ms. Patty, I'm not sure about this. I mean it would be dangerous and if I'm caught naked, I will go to jail. Please reconsider."

She said, "Are you telling me you won't do it?"

I said, "No, it's just that I am not sure if it is a good idea to have me naked in such a public area, like the main road."

Sarah, said, "I'll go with you Ms. Dawn. I won't get naked, but I will walk with you."

Amber said, "Me too. Let's do it Ms. Dawn."

Well, I guess if I don't, I may never get any younger pussy to lick and may never get to fuck a virgin. So, I said, "Hell, might as well give it a try, so come on girls, let's get out and walk."

Everyone cheered and Lena said, "See you all at home, if you make it."

That was not very encouraging, but I made the decision to do what they asked of me, and they were pushing my limits above what I thought was possible. The girls and I got out and once the doors were shut, Patty droves away, leaving the 3 of us beside the main road. The 2 girls were dressed, and I was half naked. The only thing I had on was, stockings and heels.

We watched as Patty and Lena drove away from us, and we started walking. I was so nervous being out here like this. Lena got her wish, even if I said, I wouldn't let them drop me of someplace and made to walk home naked. But it is what they wanted from me, so I was trying to make the best of a bad situation.

I heard cars approaching and prayed they didn't notice that I was naked, but that wasn't what happened. I never looked up and tried to walk as fast as I could, to get away from the traffic. The girls kept me walking slow and several cars went past us. Horns blew but they kept moving past us.

By the time, we got to the turn to go home, at least 20 cars had gone past us and most of them blew their horns. But no one stopped and I felt better, since none of them were cops. We got on the road to my house and the girls were giggling. Amber said, "This is so cool. I never knew a guy would do these things for a girl, but I know I want one just like you Ms. Dawn."

Sarah said, "Yea, me too. Can't wait to find one of my own. Lena is so lucky that Patty allows her to use you like she does."

I said, "Yes, I do enjoy what they both do with me. Tonight, was scary, but I made it through. It was very humiliating, and I am now exposed again. It is what I asked for. Yes, Lena is lucky to be able to use me, but I am very lucky to have both use me for their pleasure because that gives me pleasure."

They both laughed and we continued our walk. We got to the house and Patty was waiting on the porch, along with Lena. They both had smiles on their faces, and I knew they had something planned for me, but I never know what they are thinking.

We got to the porch and Lena said, "Now, just turn around so your cock is facing the street. We'll come get you as soon as we are ready for you."

I did as she said, tuned around so anyone going by could see my hard cock. Then, just waited to find out what else they had on their minds. I guess it was about 20 minutes later that Lena opened the door and said, "Put this over your eyes and I'll take you in. The girls still don't want you to see them naked."

She gave me the blindfold and once I covered my eyes, she led me into the house. I had no idea what was going to happen, but I knew my cock was super hard and I was ready for anything. Hell, after being seen in public dressed as a girl, then walking naked on the main road, I was wanting some relief, but knew that all 4 girls would have to be pleasured before I got any relief.

I was led in the living room and told to stand and wait. I heard something being put on the floor but wasn't sure what it was. Once they finished, Lena said, "Tonight, my naked boy, you are going to get more pussy, but things will be different tonight."

Then, Patty said, "Ok girls, now is your chance to learn how to dominate a guy. She is all yours. Just tell her what you want, and she will do it, won't you Dawn?"

I said, "Yes, I will do as I am told."

Both girls giggled and I knew Patty and Lena wouldn't allow them to hurt me or go too far. But I wasn't sure about giving up control to anyone but Patty and Lena. But figured, I would give it a shot to see where they want to go with me.

I have heard their voices enough to tell which one was talking to me. I heard them talking to each other to start with and then Amber said, "Ms. Dawn, tonight Sarah and I are going to live out some fantasies we have had. And we will use you to complete them, OK?"

Being the one who wants all the humiliation he can get, said, "Yes, Ms. Amber, and Ms. Sarah whatever you want. I'm all yours."

They giggled and Sarah said, "Thank you Ms. Dawn. Now, lay down on the floor on your back."

I followed her instructions and felt what they had placed on the floor. It felt like one of those plastic sheets used to cover things up while painting. I had some in the storeroom since I had been painting the walls.

I laid down and then Amber said, "Now, Lena has told us how you have drunk your own pee and I always dreamed of giving my pee to someone else to drink. I think it would be so cool to pee in someone's mouth. So, tonight, we have decided you should drink pee from all of us."

Sarah giggled and said, "I have thought about doing that too, making some lucky guy my toilet just for my pee. We have all held back from peeing, just so you can drink us."

Lena then said, "They are so imaginative aren't they Ms. Dawn? Ms. Patty and I are both good with this, so don't spill any."

Well, that will be a first for me. Now, I wondered, is their pee all the same. Will it taste like mine? I hope I can hold it all and not spill any. I knew if I spilled some, they would punish me, and I don't like their punishments. But, if that's what these 2 young girls want, I will do it for them. May not like it, but it will be quite humiliating to be treated like a toilet. I also knew that once it is done this time, it might not be the last time it happens. Lena did say I would be drinking more of it and not just mine.

So, I said, "Yes, they do have good imaginations and I will do as they want, even if I may not like it. After all, you have pushed my limits beyond belief so far and I am still wanting more, so let's do this. I am ready to be a toilet for all 4 of you."

bydasea
bydasea
1,035 Followers
12