Games Ch. 20

Story Info
Something new happens.
5.9k words
4.58
3.5k
3
1

Part 21 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

We walked around the circle, so the neighbors could see all of me and we saw many of them out. John and Gail were in their yard, and we stopped to talk to them. Gail said, "Lena, does Dawn eat pussy? Well, I know he does, but whose pussy will he eat?"

Lena said, "Yes, he does eat pussy and is very good at it too. He will lick any pussy we tell him too and it doesn't matter if she is young or old. You know he ate Sally, and you saw him eat the other old lady. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, John and I have been talking and enjoy seeing him out like this and we enjoy being out naked too. I was wondering, if someday he would be able to eat my pussy while my husband watches." Gail said.

Lena told her, "I will talk with Patty about that. John, would you be ok with Dawn licking your wife's pussy?"

John said, "Yes, I am fine with that. I don't really like eating pussy and don't do it very often. Gail loves to have her pussy licked and we thought that if Dawn could eat her, I wouldn't have to."

"Well, that sounds good. Let me ask Patty about it and then we will let you know." Lena said, and then said, "Come along naked man, got to finish walking."

We walked some more and made it around the circle 10 times. As we were walking up the sidewalk, Lena said, "Don't know what we will do with you tonight, but I'm sure we'll think of something good."

I said, "I'm sure you will. You girls amaze me with the things you make me do for you."

We went in the house and Patty was sitting in the chair talking on the phone. Lena took me to the kitchen, and we started dinner. Patty joined us a little bit later and said, "It is getting close to bedtime, so tonight we'll eat and go to bed. No playing for the naked guy."

I was disappointed and wanted to cum, but I guess that won't happen. I have been used all day, having numerous people play with my cock and balls, but Patty says no playing tonight, which means I will be denied cumming until later.

We had our dinner; I went back out to piss and then it was bedtime. The 3 of us all slept together, and no one even touched my cock. I went to sleep horny, but that is what my wife wanted, and I do what she wants.

The next morning was the same as always and soon it was time to go to work. After work, I stripped, sat on the porch naked to wait for the girls to get home and when they did, I stood up to wait for them. Lena and I did our daily walk around the circle, making 10 trips around and then back to the house.

Then, the girls told me that I would not cum again that night. Patty said, "We want you ready for the weekend and if we don't let you cum all week, you should be ready for anything this weekend."

Lena said, "That's right naked man, no cumming for you. But Ms. Patty and I will be cumming a lot. You will get to eat our pussies every night. So, keep that tongue handy for us, whenever we want it."

Patty said, "Yes that will be what happens every night. Tomorrow, Lena, and I are taking the day off to get the car in her name and have it insured for her. We plan on being gone all day, so we may not be home when you get here. Just do what you normally do until we arrive."

Lena added, "But, if we are here when you arrive, you will still get naked, but won't come in the house until we are ready for you. Oh, and sometime this week, you will get to eat another pussy. John and Gail will be over, and you get to eat her out while we all watch you. You like that idea, Dawn?"

I said, "Yes, that sounds like fun, and I will do what you want and make her happy."

Both girls laughed, but I didn't know why. I mean, why laugh about me eating another pussy. They have seen it all before and Patty has told others I would eat them someday too. But I guess they think it's funny that I get to lick a pussy in front of her husband, so, I guess it is ok.

We had dinner, I ate both of their pussies, and we went to bed. My cock was ignored again. The girls have not touched me since last night. I know damn well I'll need to cum soon or I'll have a big case of blue balls.

The next day was the same for me, and I dressed outside and went to work. The girls were not working, so they took their time getting ready. When I got home, the girls were inside, but as Lena told me, I still had to wait outside until they decided to let me in.

I did notice that Patty's old car had a different license tag on it, so figured they accomplished what they wanted. Once I was naked, Lena opened the door and said, "Got some things in my trunk. I'll open it up and you will go get it all, one bag at a time."

Then she opened the trunk and I walked out to her car and saw about 8 bags of things. I never know what is in them and won't look. If they saw me looking, they would spank me or quit playing. I carried the bags, one at a time up to the porch for her, but I couldn't go inside yet. Once I had all on the porch, I knocked on the door and waited for one of them to unlock it and let me bring the things in.

It is strange, I had to knock on my own door to be let in. I did try to open it, but it was locked, so I knocked and waited. I didn't want to piss them off, so I just knocked one time. I sat down facing the street to wait for them to tell me what to do next.

I waited for about 20 minutes and the door was opened for me. I was told to bring all the bags in the house before we did our walk. I carried them in, one at a time and once I had them in, Lena said, "Naked man, let's go for our walk. Ms. Patty will put the things away in here."

We walked back out and started our trips around the circle. Lena said, "How many times do we walk now Dawn?"

I said, "We have been walking 10 times around the circle, Lena."

"That's right, it has been 10 for a long time now. Tonight, let's go 15 and see how that goes." She told me.

Well, that just makes me out naked longer and a better chance for the neighbors to see the naked guy with a hard cock. We walked and Lena talked about how things went with getting the car in her name and about their shopping trip. She said, "We even found some things for you and I'm sure you'll like them. We won't tell you what we bought and won't show them to you till we are ready to use them, so don't ask."

I said, "Well, ok, but that just makes me wonder more of what it is. But I won't ask about the things."

We saw several of our neighbors outside and we waved to all of them. They have all seen me before, but it still embarrasses me to be seen naked like this. John and Gail were just getting home and they said hello. We both said hi but didn't stop to talk.

We made the 15 trips around and I think with all this walking, I am losing some weight and tightening up my muscles, especially my legs and ass. Once we were done, we went back to the house and cooked some dinner. After dinner, I had to lick both pussies again and make them cum, but neither one touched my cock and denied me cumming once again. Yes, I know I could cheat and jerk off someplace when they weren't around, but if they found out I did, everything would stop. They don't want me to cum until this weekend, so I will wait, even if it is difficult to do.

The next day was the same as the first 2, and on the 4th day, when we were out walking, John and Gail joined us on our 10th trip around. They still had clothes on while we walked and said it was still daylight, so they didn't do it naked. We walked and everyone but me talked. Lena had told me to keep quiet while they walked together.

Then, on the last trip round, they didn't stop at their house. They continued walking with us to our house. I wondered why, but they came up to the house with us. Patty met them at the door and said, "Please come in. Dawn, wait out here and we'll be with you soon."

Lena told me, "Don't sit. Stand there so others can see that hard cock. Don't you dare touch it either."

So, as they all went in, I turned and faced the street. I don't know what was going on in the house, but figured if they wanted me to know, they would have let me in or told me what they were doing. No, they didn't allow me in, and no one said what they were doing inside. So, I just stood there in all my naked glory, showing everything to anyone going by.

I saw Joyce get home and she yelled over to say hi to me and asked how I was doing. I told her I was good and asked how she was. She said, "Doing good and even better now that I get to see that hard cock. I'll have to ask Patty if I can suck it again someday and see if you might be able to eat my pussy."

I said, "That would be nice, but can only do anything if Patty and Lena allow it."

She laughed and went inside. I waited a while longer and finally, Lena said, "Ok, Dawn, you can come in now."

I went inside and saw Patty and John sitting on the couch. But I didn't see Gail. I didn't ask where she was, and figured she was using the bathroom. But that wasn't where she was. I soon found out where she was and what they did while I was outside and what would happen next.

Patty said, "Dawn, I need to know if you'll do whatever I want. You have told me many times you would let me decide what you did, and I just want to be sure you still do. You must tell me in your own words that you will obey me and do as I want."

So, standing there in front of her, Lena, and John, I said, "Patty, I asked you to expose and humiliate me and you girls have really done a great job of doing that. Yes, I am scared, but excited about some of the things we have done, but I still want more. I will do anything, no matter what it is for you and Lena, as long as I don't get in trouble."

Lena then said, "Be sure about what you say Dawn, because we are getting ready to push your limits even more. You won't be in trouble, but if you don't do what we want, the games will stop forever. So, tell us again what you will do for us."

I said, "I will do anything and everything you want, no matter what it is for both of you. I don't care who sees me doing anything, as long as it pleases you girls and I get what I enjoy so much, exposure and humiliation."

Then Patty said, "Very good because now there is something you will do for us, or it ends tonight. Are you ready to find out?"

I figured tonight I would be sucking a cock since John was hear listening to us talk. But, I said, "Yes, I am ready and whatever it is, I will do for you."

Lena, John, and Patty all laughed, and Lena said, "As you know, Gail is also here somewhere. And tonight, you will eat her pussy while we all watch."

I was glad about that, since I love eating a pretty little pussy and I knew Gail had one for me. I was ready to do it, until John spoke up. He said, "Dawn, while you were outside waiting, I took Gail to your bed and fucked her."

Patty said, "And now, you will clean all that cum out of her freshly fucked pussy and if you don't do it, we stop playing. You said anything, and this is what we want."

I said, "I don't really want to taste another man's cum, and I did say I would do anything, so if you want me eating another woman's pussy with cum in it, I will."

I was so embarrassed to say that, but I knew if I refused, everything would come to an end and I'm not ready to stop playing yet. We all went into the bedroom and just like they said, she was waiting for me. She was naked and had her legs spread apart and I could see a trickle of John's cum leaking out.

She said, "Have waited to have you eating me ever since I saw you out naked. Now, I get what I want, since John doesn't like eating my pussy. He said I could let you, as long as he fucked me first, so I am freshly fucked for you naked man, come eat me."

I had 2 choices to make. I could say no, and we stop the games, or I could just go for it. My cock decided I should just go for it, so I got on the bed with her and crawled between her legs. I didn't like seeing another man's cum but knew eventually I would get it right from a cock if I wanted to fuck Lena. I leaned in and kissed her pretty-freshly fucked pussy and then started licking her puffy lips. I got my first taste of his cum when I licked her lips, because some of it was leaking out.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and decide to just dig in and get it all out of her. I have tasted my own cum before and his didn't taste much different. Maybe it was a little saltier than mine because I don't use salt on my food. I licked up some more that was leaking out of her pussy hole. I got it in my mouth and swirled it around some to get a better taste, trying to decide if I really want to finish the job.

I made up my mind to give the girls and John what they wanted and stuck my tongue inside Gail and tongue fucked her for a moment and then did what I do when I eat Patty after we fuck. I sealed my lips around her pussy and sucked. I got a big mouthful of the combination of his cum and her juice. It tasted a lot better with her pussy cream mixed in with it, but still didn't like the idea of eating another man's cum.

I continued cleaning out her freshly fucked pussy and then concentrated on making her happy. I love eating a pussy and she does have a nice one. I hope this won't be the last time I can eat her, but hope it is the last time I eat her full of cum.

I made sure she was cleaned inside and out with no trace of his cum left in or on her and then made her have a wonderful orgasm. She was cumming so hard and had my head trapped between her legs, I thought she would suffocate me. Then, without warning, she filled my mouth with her creamy pussy juice. I found out she was a squirter and I love it when I make a woman squirt into my mouth. There is nothing better than getting a big mouthful of hot pussy cum to swallow. Besides, it took the taste of John's cum out of my mouth.

She held me there between her legs while she finished cumming and I kept licking her to make it better for her. I don't understand why men don't like eating pussy, but I will eat a pussy anytime. Once she calmed down, she pushed me away and I sat back to admire the look of a well fucked and licked pussy.

The 3 people that had been watching cheered us on and I leaned back down and kissed her pussy and said, "Thank you so very much. You are delicious."

Gail giggled and said, "I'm delicious, even with a load of cum in me. Thank you, it was wonderful, and I hope Ms. Patty will let you eat me again."

Patty said, "That might be possible if Dawn does what we want all the time. Besides, we wanted him to taste someone else's cum besides his own."

I got off the bed and waited to see what was next on the agenda. I sure would have loved to have someone suck my cock or even jerk me off since they haven't let me cum all week. I hope I can cum this weekend. But that will be up to Patty and Lena.

I helped Gail get up and she said, "Can he walk me home? I want to be out naked with him."

Lena said, "Yes, John and I will follow, but you have to take the long way home, so others can see you together."

Patty said, "Good idea. I hope you guys will be at the block party next weekend. We'll be there and Dawn will be naked for everyone to play with. I think everyone else is going to have clothes on, but I don't see any harm if you want to be naked too. But, if you are, it takes the spotlight off my naked man. The choice is yours."

Gail said, "Yes, we will be there, and we will have clothes on. I am happy that he will be naked. Maybe we can have a contest and see who he gets to lick at the party. Be kind of like him losing another bet."

Patty said, "I like that idea. I will think about it and see what we can come up with. Maybe we will have him eating more than one girl there."

Lena said, "Good idea, but we need to get Gail home, so why don't you 2 take off John and I will be along soon. Gail, don't let him cum, but feel free to play with that cock if you want."

John then said, "Yes, you can play with him if you want. I like seeing you with others."

Gail and I left the house naked and walked slowly to the street. As soon as we were in the street, she took my cock in her hand and we walked around the circle, taking the long way to her home. Whenever we saw someone, she would let go of my cock so others could see it and then take it back in her hand. We were going slow, and she said, "Dawn, why do you do these things? Why are you so willing to be out naked and do the things Patty and Lena make you do? Are they blackmailing you for something?"

"No, they aren't blackmailing me. I do it because I love to be seen and humiliated by them. I asked Patty, before we got married if she would do these things with me. She said she would try and then she found out she enjoyed using me. We call it our games and I can quit anytime I've had enough. They can also quit anytime I say no to something they want me to do. Once Patty got started in all this, she liked it and then invited Lena in to learn about sex. Now, they both tell me what to do and I love it all." I explained.

"That is amazing. I know John and I have fun betting and sometimes I lose on purpose, just so I can be outside naked. I think he does too, but we won't tell anyone. We have talked about others joining us in bed, but before we met you guys, I never touched another man, and he never did anything with another woman. Now we have both done things that we only talked about before. I wish Patty would let you fuck me, but she says only her." She told me.

I said, "Well, maybe someday she might allow it, but I've been told that I can only do as her and Lena tell me to do. I love eating pussy and I was happy to eat you, but I wasn't too thrilled when you had cum in you. But my girls wanted it, so I did it."

"I loved it Dawn and now maybe John will start eating me more." She said.

We were at her house and just stood there on her lawn waiting for John and Lena to catch up to us. We saw them coming down the street holding hands. I think we both got a little jealous, but neither of us said anything.

Once they got to us, Lena said, "Dawn. Kiss you friend goodbye and we will go home to play some more."

I started to kiss Gail on the lips, but John stopped me. "Not those lips Dawn, her pussy lips. Gail, spread your legs so he can give you a nice big sloppy kiss."

Well, how can I resist. I got down in front of Gail and leaned under her spread legs and kissed her pussy lips. I guess you could say I was giving her an Australian kiss. That is a French kiss, but it was down under. I stuck my tongue inside her hole and kissed her, just like I was kissing her mouth.

Once done, I stood up and then Lena said, "Gail, you should kiss him too, since he was so nice to eat you today."

Gail was more than happy to do that, and she put my cock in her mouth and took me deep. Then she pulled off and kissed the tip and said, "Maybe someday, I'll be able to taste all of you, big boy."

John and Lena laughed, and Lena said, "OK, naked man lets go home. I think Patty wants to go someplace tonight."

We walked home as we always do. Me naked and she is dressed. Once at the house, Patty met us at the car and said, "Got what we need, so climb in."

I had no idea what was planned but was sure I would be someplace naked again. Once in the car, between the 2 girls, Lena said, "Put this on Dawn and don't say another word until we say you can."

She gave me my blindfold and I put it over my eyes. They do this to me a lot because they know it adds to my humiliation. I can be seen, but I can't see who sees me. I also never know where we go or who is around.

Once the blindfold was on, Lena took my cock in her hand and off we went. Patty drove for a while and then stopped. I never know where she goes to or what is planned for me, but it always excites me, know I may be seen naked by others. I always hope and pray that I don't get in trouble, but so far, they have protected me.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12