Games Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

After a short stop, the car started moving again. I thought maybe there was a red light she stopped for. I didn't hear anyone else, and they didn't get out of the car. Patty drove around again for a while before stopping again. I sat in silence since I was told not to talk.

Lena said, "Ok big guy, time to play some more. We are getting out and then we'll tie you up. It won't be in the woods this time though. You will be tied where others will see you. Then, we will leave you here for a while. We are going to get some dinner for all of us and when we get back, we'll take you home. Do you have a problem with what we want? You may answer and then shut up again."

I said, "No, it is what you want."

"Good, just stand still while we get you set." Patty said.

I stood there naked and blindfolded. I had shoes on, but nothing else and my cock was super hard. They tied me to something with my arms and legs spread out like when I'm on the porch. But it wasn't my porch or in our neighborhood. I don't know where I am and who might see me, but they say I'm someplace where others can see me.

They finished tying me up and then Lena said, "Now, be a good naked boy and just stay here to wait for us." Then she laughed.

Patty said, "Have fun my naked husband and no matter what happens don't you dare cum."

Then I heard them get in the car and drive away. Now is when I get scared. Being left alone, tied up and not being able to see where I am. Anything could happen and I couldn't do anything about it. But it is the games I like to play and don't want them to quit using me. Yes, I'm very nervous since I have no idea where I am and who might be around, but it excites me so much, my cock stays hard most of the time. And when it isn't hard, they do things to make it hard again.

I stood, naked tied spread eagle and blindfolded for others to see but have no idea who was looking at me or if they just told me that to make it sound like I'm seen by others. But, in my mind, they put me where I can be seen and I'm sure I am being looked at.

I stood alone and waited and suddenly I heard voices getting closer to me. Now, I know someone is seeing me in all my naked glory and I was scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. The voices got closer and closer, and I heard them talking. It sounded like a couple women and maybe a man was walking right at me.

Then, I knew they saw me when one of them said, "Hey, guys look at this. A naked man tied up out here. Wonder why, but it looks like he is enjoying it. His cock is hard as a rock."

That was a women's voice and then another woman said, "Yea, quite impressive too. Joe, it looks as big as you."

Then the man said, "Yea, about the same. But look, there is a sign under his legs."

"What does it say Joe." Asked one female voice.

Joe read the sign. "It says, this guy lost a bet and has to stand out here like this till we come back for him. Feel free to look and touch all you want. Please don't remove the blindfold and don't make him cum."

Damn, the girls have done it once again. They have put me in a position to be seen and played with by strangers. I have no idea where they come up with all they do, but when I heard what the sign said, my cock twitched, and I felt a tingle deep down inside me.

Then, I felt a hand on my cock and the woman said, "Damn, he is so hard and look, he is leaking his pre-cum. It says we can touch, but not to let him cum. I think I would like a taste. There should be enough for all of us. Want to join me, Betty. Joe, you can do it too, since you wondered what one tasted like."

Oh, no, another man may have my cock in his mouth or close to it. Then, the other woman said, "I think I might like that. Joe, you don't mind if I taste this thing. I think you should do it to, Joe."

Then Joe said, "Well if you want me to, I will. I know we have talked about me doing it before and hell, this guy will never know who had him in their mouth."

Then, I felt lips on my cock, and it felt like soft female ones wrapped around my cock. One woman said, "Remember, Cathy, we can't make him cum."

The woman with my cock in her mouth, went down on me and then backed off. She said, "Not bad at all. Wonder who he belongs to?"

Then, I had another set of lips on me, and a woman's voice said, "That's right Joe, now go down some more and get a good taste."

I felt his lips sliding down my hard cock and when I hit his throat, he gagged and then pulled back off. He said, "You know, that isn't so bad, but I don't think I want any more cocks like that. I'll stick to eating pussy."

I felt a third set of lips on my cock and then she had me in her mouth. I felt her nose on my skin and knew she had me in her throat. She pulled back off and said, "Yep, quite yummy. But we should get going so the kids don't come looking for us."

One of them took my cock in her hand and said, "Well, that was fun whoever you are. You need to be more careful on how you make bets. I know someone else must be enjoying you like this, but we got to go. Have fun."

Then it was quiet again. I was all alone and knew someone saw me and played with me and tasted my cock, but I'll never know who it was. And that was the first time I had a guy put my cock in his mouth. Hope it never happens again. But I know sometime soon, I'll have one in my mouth too. The only difference will be I'll know who it is, and I have to make him cum for me and swallow it.

I waited like this for a while longer and I heard a car pulling up in front of me and the doors opened. I had no idea if it was the girl's or the cops, but when I heard Lena say, "You know Ms. Patty, our boy knows how to follow orders. He stayed right where we left him. Such a good little naked boy."

Patty laughed and said, "He knows he has to do it, or we quit. If we quit playing, I might have to take on a lover, just so he doesn't fuck me anymore."

I didn't like the sounds of that, but never said a word, since I was told not to talk. Lena said, "Yea and he won't get that hard thing in my pussy either. I would have to find some other stud to fuck me and take my virginity."

They knew damn well that I wasn't going to quit because I enjoy what they do to me. But they keep trying to humiliate me and let me know they don't want to quit either. I didn't want to quit, even when the children came home. But that all depends on Patty.

Then they were quiet for a bit and Patty said, "Looks like he might have had some visitors. The sign we left has been moved. Wonder what they said and did to him."

Lena said, "We will find out later, since we don't want him talking yet. Think we should leave him here for a while longer or should we release him and take him home for his dinner."

Patty said, "Maybe he can stay here while we go home and eat. Then we can decide if we want to leave him all night or what we should do."

They couldn't leave me like this all night. I have to work tomorrow and so do they. I would be in so much trouble if I had to spend the night here, wherever we are. I prayed she was only joking, and they would let me down and we could go home.

I heard both laughing and then Lena said, "Don't talk, just nod. Would you like to spend the night here naked and alone?"

I shook my head no. Then Patty said, "Well, if we let you down will you do anything we want?"

I nodded yes. Lena said, "You want to go home naked man?"

Again, I nodded yes. Then Lena said, "He has been such a good boy tonight. He stayed right where we left him, and he hasn't said a word. So, I guess maybe we should take him home and he can lick our pussies."

"Good idea Lena. I don't think we'll let him talk or see the rest of the night. We can do anything we want with him, and he can't refuse." Patty said.

"I like that idea. Dawn, you won't mind keeping your mouth shut and your eyes covered all night, will you?" Lena said.

I shook my head no and then Patty said, "And we can do anything we want with you?"

I shook my head yes to that question and Lena said, "Ok, guess we should untie him and get him home, so we can have some more fun."

I was untied and led to the car and had to sit in the middle between them. I was naked and they still had clothes on. But at least I wasn't tied out where strangers could see me and play with me. Patty drove us home and when we got there, they helped me out of the car and walked me up to the house. Once inside, I was told to sit and behave myself. I knew they took me to the kitchen and sat me in one of the chairs at the table.

Patty said, "Well, since he can't see, guess we'll have to feed him, just like he was a baby."

Lena laughed and said, "That would be so cute. Maybe someday, we can dress him like a baby and make him act like one. You know, get him some diapers and a bottle and maybe a pacifier. He would look so cute walking the circle in diapers, a little bonnet, sucking on a pacifier."

They both laughed and Patty said, "Might try that someday. Let's get him fed and we can go to bed to get licked. Then we can sleep."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12