Games Ch. 21

Story Info
The girls have more fun with him.
5.3k words
4.53
4.1k
2
0

Part 22 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

Games 21

They fed me dinner while I sat naked at the table. I couldn't see anything, and they told me not to talk. I enjoyed the dinner they fed me and when they finished, they wiped my mouth for me and let me have a drink of milk. I was led back outside so I could piss. This time, Lena held my cock while I pissed in the yard, and she giggled while I pissed. She is growing up fast, but she still is a little girl at heart.

Once I finished pissing, I was taken back in the house, and they got on the bed. "OK, our blind naked boy, time for dessert. You will eat both of us and then we can all sleep. You will not cum again and if you are a good boy, you might get to cum this weekend." Patty told me.

I got on the bed and followed the legs up to a pussy. Patty has hair on hers and Lena has none, so I know which one I'm licking. I started with Patty this time and got into her hairy pussy and licked her to a good orgasm, then I scooted over her legs to Lena and licked her sweet young pussy, making her cum too.

Then once both had cum, Lena said, "You will sleep with the blindfold on Dawn. You may take it off in the morning when you wake up. Do you understand that?"

I nodded yes. I think at times they try to trick me. When I'm told not to talk, they always ask me questions to see if I answer them or just nod. So far, I have been able to nod or shake my head no, but one of these days, I'm sure I'll fuck up and then they will punish me.

I fell asleep and slept like a baby, like I always do now since we play the games we do. Of course, they aren't letting me cum until this weekend, but I do what they want. Yes, I could cheat and cum when I'm not with them but won't do it because I love my girls and if they found out, it would end.

I woke up in the morning and everything was still dark, but then again, I still had the blindfold on. I slipped it off my head and had to blink several times to get my eyes adjusted to the day light coming in through window. I looked at the clock and it was the regular time I usually get up.

I slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen to start coffee, then do my normal things I do every morning. Outside to piss and back in for my first cup. I sat drinking my coffee, thinking about everything that has happened to me since I met Patty. Everything was perfect for me, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect woman. She is so wonderful and has made me such a better man and I guess a good woman too, since she loves dressing me up in girl's clothes.

I heard them moving around in the bedroom, so fixed their coffee and carried it into them. They greeted me with smiles, but I never said a word. I was not told I could talk yet, so kept quiet. Then Lena said, "Now you can talk Ms. Dawn. We want to know what happened while you were tied up when we went to get dinner."

I said, "Well, at first, I didn't hear anyone near me and thought maybe you had me hidden someplace and just told me I would be seen. But then I heard voices coming toward me and they kept getting closer and closer. Then, they were right in front of me and a guy they called Joe saw the sign you left. I didn't know it was there until then. He read it to 2 females and then they started playing with my cock. One of them noticed I had some pre-cum and she tasted it and took me in her mouth. Then the other one did the same and they talked the guy into doing it to. I had a guy take my cock in his mouth for the first time in my life. He gagged because he couldn't do what the females did, and they both had me all the way down their throat."

My girls laughed and Patty said, "Well, someday soon, you will have one in your mouth too."

Lena said, "Can't wait to see that. Our naked boy sucking cock, just so he can fuck me." She giggled and then said, "Did anyone else say or do anything with you?"

I said, "No, not that I know of. I didn't hear any more, but when the 3 people who played with me left, they said they had to get back before the children came looking for them. I am glad I wasn't seen by any children and was happy they left. The next thing I heard was when you got back to get me."

Patty laughed and said, "What would you have done if we had decided to just leave you there all night, knowing that anyone could look at you and take advantage of the naked man, unable to defend himself?"

I said, "I am not sure, but probably begged you not to do it to me. But, if you had, what other option would I have except to stand there naked, praying no one else showed up."

Lena said, "Well, when you said you would beg us not to leave you there, would you tell us you would do anything if we released you?"

"Yes, I would have done anything not to be left there." I told her.

"Good, now if you don't want to go back there tonight and get tied up and left alone all night, what will you do for us?" Patty asked.

I said, "Well, I don't like the idea of being left alone like that all night, so I would do anything for you not to make me do it."

"Good answer naked man. Now, if we said we want to drop you off some place naked and leave you to walk back home, what would you do. Stay all night tied up where others can find you or walk back home naked from wherever we leave you." Lena asked.

"That's not fair Ms. Lena, but I would have to say if the choice was given to me, I would probably let you drop me off and make me walk back naked." I told her.

"Ok, we might take you up on that someday, but for right now, go fix us something for breakfast so we can all go to work." Lena said.

I didn't say anymore but thought that if they did either one of those, I would have to tell them I quit. I can't take a chance of being arrested, beat up or having children see me naked. And, in either one of those things, it could put me in trouble.

We had breakfast and I went to shower and get dressed. Then all of us went to work. I was so horny; all I could think about was how and when will they let me cum. I needed to get relief soon, but I won't cheat on them. The day seemed to go by so slow, but it was finally over, and I headed home.

Once there, I did what I always do now and stripped naked to sit in the chair so everyone can see the naked guy. I waited for them to get home and as soon as I saw the car, I stood up to wait for them to park the car. They love seeing me naked when they get home and of course, love showing me off to others.

Once they were home, Patty went inside, and Lena took me for a walk around the neighborhood. Today she said, "Well, Dawn, I've been thinking about our walks and what we do with you. We have worked up to 10 trips around the circle, showing everyone that naked body and hard cock, so today we will do 15 around and it will be 15 from now on, until I decide to make it 20. Is that ok with you my naked married man?"

"Yes, that is fine Lena. I'll do as you wish, just to make you happy and of course, it makes me happy to obey you. I get the exposure and humiliation and you get the thrill of making me do it." I told her.

She giggled and said, "I sure do love what we do and can't wait to feel that hard cock in my pussy. But there are so many things I want to do with you, and I will do them someday. But you won't know what I want, until I want it done."

I chuckled at that and said, "I know you love it all and are learning more all the time. I am so grateful that Patty has allowed you to use me, and I too want to put my hard cock in your sweet little pussy, but until she lets us fuck, I am happy just licking you. I will miss licking your virgin pussy once I pop the cherry, but you will still feel my tongue whenever you want it. What do you girls have planned for me tonight and this weekend?"

I was trying to get her to say what we would do, but she didn't tell me. All she said was, "You will find out soon enough my naked boy." Then she giggled some more. She knew what they were going to do because they discuss it with each other when I'm not around.

We continued our walking and saw a few people out. Sally stepped out and said hello. Thankfully she had clothes on, and Lena didn't stop to talk. But, as we were walking, she asked, "So, you have licked 4 pussies all in a couple hours and you have licked a 78 and 84-year-old pussy. My question is, would you like to spend a day just licking different pussies. You know, like all the girls in a sorority? And would you lick a woman who was say 94?"

I had to think about both parts of her question, but after a few minutes, I said, "I would love to lick a lot of pussies, but not sure my tongue could do that many for that long. Maybe if I could eat some, then take a break before eating more. Say, eat pussy for like 2 hours, rest my tongue for maybe 30 minutes or an hour and start again."

She giggled and said, "I think that might work. I'll discuss it with Ms. Patty and when I go to college, I will try to set it all up. How about the other part?"

"Ms. Lena, I didn't like licking either one of those old pussies, but I did it because you and Patty wanted me to. As for licking other old ladies, I will do it for you, even if I don't enjoy it as much as licking young pussy." I told her. I won't lie to her and tell her that I enjoy licking old worn-out pussy but will tell her I will if she wants me to.

Then she said, "I just had a great idea. I will talk with Patty and Sally and see if we can take you to one of those old folk's homes where they cater to just women and let you entertain all the old ladies and lick their pussies. That is something I think I would enjoy watching you do."

I was shocked she even thought of something like that, but I said, "I may not enjoy doing it, but I would do it if you and Patty want me to. I have told you both, I will do anything you want, and I mean that too. If I can't do something, then I will tell you I can't, even if it means not playing our games anymore, even if I enjoy doing everything I have done."

"You are a very good man Dawn and if you can't do something we want, we just might do something different. Say, if you tell us, you can't do one thing, then you have to do something else we know you don't enjoy." She told me.

But then she said, "Now, no more talking. Keep the mouth shut until we say you can talk again."

She does this to me a lot, but I don't mind. When I'm in the silent mode, she talks for me. We still had a few more trips around the circle and she was going to make me do them quietly. She didn't say any more for a while and then she saw John and Gail out. She made me stop so she could talk to them.

Lena said, "Hi guys, so glad to see you. I have him in quiet mode, so he can't interrupt us. So, Gail, how did it feel being cleaned out with a human tongue?"

Gail said, "I loved that and hope he can do it again for me. I love being fucked a lot but having someone clean out my pussy with his tongue was wonderful."

Lena laughed and asked, "John, how did you feel about watching Dawn lick your wife's pussy after you fucked her?"

John said, "I thought that was so cool. I don't like licking pussy as Gail has told you. She loves to be eaten, but I just don't like it. I did enjoy watching her with another man and if he licks her after I fuck her, that is great."

Then Lena asked, "What if you had the chance to fuck someone else, would you do it in front of all of us, including Gail?"

John didn't even hesitate and said, "Hell yes, especially if it was you or Patty."

Gail said, "I would love to see him fucking another woman. We have discussed swinging before and thought it would be great for both of us to be with another person. Yes, I would love watching him fuck you and Patty, but that may never happen."

Lena said, "Don't say never Gail. You never know what we might do to humiliate this one."

Now Lena is talking about Patty and her fucking John and making me watch. I hope he never fucks Patty, but if that is what she wants to do, I won't stop her. I may not like it, but I would let her do it. After all, she is going to watch me fuck Lena someday.

While they talked, Gail had my cock in her hand and said, "Maybe someday, I will get to suck this thing and get his cum. But I can wait for a while and when you guys are ready, I'll be ready too.

John said, "I think that would be fun to watch. After all, he ate her, and she should return the favor."

I think our whole neighborhood has turned kinky, but I enjoy what I do for my girls, and I get what I enjoy every day. I am exposed to others and get humiliated by my wife and little lover. I get to lick different pussies and I get to cum a lot. Well, not this week, but I know I will cum again soon. I couldn't ask for any more than I'm getting right now. My cock is handled by so many girls and women, and I know some guys have even played with it. What more can a guy ask for, other than to maybe fuck some of the young girls around him.

Lena said, "Well, got to go now. Still need to walk a little more to make our 15 trips and then we will have some more fun with the naked one. Patty has some cool plans for tonight and this weekend. Hope to see you all again soon."

Gail and John both said, "Yes, we are sure you will be seeing us. We might be out walking later."

We left and finished our walk and then went to the house. I fixed dinner while the girls were in the living room talking. They always talk low enough that I don't hear what they are saying, so I never know what is going on.

When I finished cooking, I told the girls it was ready, and we all sat down to eat. Nothing was discussed about what they had planned for the night or weekend, so once again, I won't know till it happens. We finished eating and I had to clean up the kitchen while the girls had a glass of wine and went to the porch. Patty said, "When you finish, please join us. Bring us each a glass of wine and nothing for you."

They left me alone with my chores and went onto the porch. Once I was done, I got them each another glass of wine and went to the porch to join them. I gave them the wine and took their empty glasses back to the kitchen. I washed them out and set them on the counter to dry, then went back to the porch to see what will be done with me tonight. I found out as soon as I walked back out.

Lena said, "Stand there where we can tie you to the porch, then put your blindfold on."

She gave me the blindfold and I stood where they could work on me. They got my cuffs on me and tied to spread eagle to the porch. Then, one of them was playing with my cock and balls, before they started putting that collar around my nut sac. I had found out it was especially made for this kind of torture and had weights come with it. I think Patty bought extra weights because the ones I saw only had a few with them.

Patty said, "Let's see, the last time his balls held 6 pounds, so we will start with that and then add some more as we play some more."

I felt one of them putting the weights on and then they dropped them, and my balls were once again being stretched toward my feet. I have no idea how my balls could hold up under this abuse, but it is something they wanted to do to me, so I let it happen. I'm sure if I said it hurt to much they would stop, but I won't say anything, unless it is extreme pain. Right now, it is ok, and I can tolerate it.

Once they had me tied with weights on my balls, they sat back down, and I could hear them talking from the other side of the porch. Lena said, "I think we need to see if he can hold the 10 pounds we got. If he can do that, we should get some more weight, just to see how many pounds his nuts will hold without falling off."

Patty said, "Well, we need to go slow with his balls. As I told you when you first started playing with him, they are very sensitive, and I don't want to damage them. However, I saw a video of a guy hanging upside down by his balls. His balls were the only thing holding him in the air. I thought that was crazy, but it looked interesting."

Lena said, "I saw that too, but I also saw where men tied women's tits up and raised them up by their tits. That looked painful, but I don't think we should see if his balls cold hold his weight."

"No, we are not going to go that far, but he will have to hold at least 10 pounds with these things. I think he looks cute with them. But, tonight, once we do the other thing with him, we can take him walking with however much weight he is carrying on his nuts." Patty said.

Wow, that is something I never heard of before, but I guess the girls research these things before doing them to me. I don't believe my nuts could hold me up and am glad Patty doesn't want to try. But she has said I will hold at least 10 pounds with my nuts.

I heard them put their glasses down and Patty said, "Well, let's add another 1/2 pound and then we can start writing."

I didn't understand about the writing but figured I would find out soon enough. I felt hands on my balls again and the weight was lifted, just long enough to add more and then was dropped again. My balls fell down some more and Lena said, "Wow, 6 1/2 pounds and look how far he is stretched now. Can't wait to see us add some more to them little balls to see how far they can be stretched."

I didn't know Lena had any meanness in her but am finding out her little mind is working overtime to abuse me. Then, Patty said, "Here Lena, take this and we can start. I'll write the first line and then you can add to it, and we will take turns until his back and ass is covered in words for all to read."

Lena laughed and said, "Yea, and the good thing is he will never know what we wrote on him for others to read."

Patty said, "I know. That's why I'm making the first line say, please do not read this out loud. We don't want him to know what it says."

They both giggled and I felt Patty write what she had just said she was writing on me. Once she had it on me, Lena stepped up and wrote the next line on me. I have no idea what she wrote, but when she stopped, they both laughed. Then Patty wrote something more and Lena followed her by writing more on me.

Lena said, "This is so much fun and since we are using permanent marker on him, it will be there for a long time."

Damn, I won't even be able to wash it off. I just hope it didn't say anything bad about me, but knowing my girls, they would put almost anything on me. I couldn't get away from them, since I was tied to the porch and blindfolded, with 6 1/2 pounds swinging on my balls.

Patty said, "Ok, time for some more weight before we finish. This will give him 7 pounds to hold for a while and before tonight is over, I would like to have the 10 pounds down there."

Then, I felt them lifting the weights on my balls, which is always a relief, but it doesn't last long since they drop them as soon as more weight is added. I prayed that they would gently put them down, but no, they always drop them.

Once they had the weight on, Patty said, "I added a full pound this time, so he has 7 1/2 pounds on those tiny balls."

Lena said, "I love it, but now it is time to write some more. Since we don't have to work tomorrow, we can keep him out here longer."

Patty told her, "Yes, we might have to leave him here all night, but it would be hard for him to sleep like this, and he needs his rest for tomorrow."

Shit, I know they want to abuse me, but that's being cruel. I can't stand out here all night, especially with the weight on my nuts. I hoped they wouldn't do it to me, but what else can I do. I am here and tied up.

I felt them writing some more on my back and they were about halfway down. I wish I knew what they wrote, but guess I never will, since anyone reading it can't do it where I can hear what they said.

They kept writing on me and would stop occasionally to take a break and add more weight to my balls. By the time they finish, my balls will be at my ankles. One time after adding more weight, they went inside and left me alone. I knew they hadn't finished writing on my back and ass, because they were almost all the way down my back and hadn't touched my ass yet.

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12