Games Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they left me alone, they had added another 1/2 pound on me and I now had a full 8 pounds below my balls. It didn't hurt, but it was uncomfortable. I didn't say anything and wouldn't unless it hurt so bad, I couldn't handle it.

They returned to me, and Patty said, "Dawn, how do your balls feel? Think you can take more? I want to put 10 pounds on them tonight, so is it ok if I add the last 2 pounds now before we finish our story on your back and ass?

I said, "My balls are uncomfortable, but don't hurt. Not sure if I can take a full 10 ponds, but if you want to try, go for it. I guess another 2 pounds won't be that much different than what I am holding now. I'll let you know if it is too much."

She said, "You are a good sport my naked husband and eventually you'll get all you ask for, including fucking someone besides me. Just keep in mind that eventually you will take Lena's virginity from her. But, until then, you have to do all we say."

Then Lena added, "Yes, Dawn, you will get your hard cock in my tight little pussy, but only if you behave for us and do all we want. Besides, we are thinking about popping Amber's cheery and it might be you doing it."

"Now, no more talking until we say you can." Patty told me.

Well, back in silent mode while they worked on me. I felt hands on my balls again and it took a little longer this time. I guess since she had the 1/2 pound weights, they had to be attached one at a time. But, once they had all the weights on my nuts, they dropped them. That was a shock to me and my balls. I thought my nuts were falling off, but realized I still had them when the weights pulled them way down.

Patty said, "That looks great. 10 pounds hanging from his balls. What you think Lena. Should we make him walk tonight with the 10 pounds swinging from his balls?"

Lena said, "Hell yes, we promised him another walk and I want to see if he can walk the circle with them on. Maybe 5 times around carrying his weights."

Patty said, "That sounds good to me. Should we keep him blindfolded for his walk. We can walk with him and see how he does."

"That sounds pretty cool Ms. Patty. Yes, blindfolded, naked carrying 10 pounds on his sensitive little balls." Lena said.

"We'll do it once we finish writing. So, let's do that while he gets used to having so much between his legs." Patty said.

They went to work on my back and then my ass. They took their time writing whatever it was they wanted back there and when they got done, Patty said, "OK, let's finish up our wine, get him untied and into the street."

I heard them go to the end of the porch and sit down. I don't know how long it took them to finish their wine, but it wasn't that long. Once they were done, they started untying me and getting me ready for my blind walk. They got me all undone and Lena said, "Now, we will take your arms and guide you down the stairs and out to the road. No talking naked man, unless someone asks how much you got down there. Then, all you can say, is 10 pounds."

We made it down the stairs and out to the street. It took a while, but we made it. Then, we slowly walked around the neighborhood. The girls held my arms all the way and we had to go slow. Slow because I was blindfolded and slow because I had 10 pounds of weight swinging from my poor little balls.

With the weight swinging back and forth and side to side, I had to walk bow legged and it felt like with each step, my nuts sagged down even more. I won't even know how many times we are walking the circle, since I can't see. But they had said, 5 trips around. I hoped I could make it around as much as they wanted so we could get back and get these off my balls.

I heard many people comment on the weights, along with whatever the girls wrote on my back. Once they read the first line, they didn't read any of the rest out loud. I heard them ask Patty and Lena if that was true and both girls said yes it was. Some asked how much weight I was carrying down there and I had to tell them, 10 pounds, but that's all I could say. All the time people talked to the girls, made me stay out longer with the weight tugging my balls.

Once someone talked to them, we would stop walking and the girls always made sure everyone saw my back and ass with whatever was written on them. I think everyone laughed at what they put, but I guess I'll never know what it said. After a while, we would move on and finally we made it back to the house where they removed the blindfold, and I could see my poor aching balls.

Once I looked down, I thought for sure I was ruined. My balls had been stretched down a long way. Not to my knees, but they hung down more than ever before. I prayed I wasn't hurt and hoped they took them off real soon.

We were still in the street when my blindfold was removed and Lena said, "Now, we are going in and going to bed. No sex for anyone tonight, but I have one more thing for you Dawn. Stand right here, spread your legs and using your hips and ass, make the weights swing back and forth."

I had to do as she wanted, so spread my legs apart and began to move my hips and ass back and forth, which made the weights swing the same way. I hoped they would think it was enough and let me get them off, but Patty said, "Just stand there doing that and we'll call you when we are ready for you to come in."

They sure do know how to hurt a guy. My balls were already sore and now they will feel worse. But I did as I was told and stood there in the street moving the weights back and forth, which made my balls swing the same way.

Finally, after what seemed hours, but was only maybe 5 minutes, Lena yelled from the porch, "Dawn get in here. Just can't leave you alone for a minute. All you do is get naked and put on a show for everyone. You are such a bad little naked girl."

I stopped gyrating and slowly walked to the house and up the stairs. I was let inside, and Patty removed the weights. This time she held the weights up and took the collar from my balls. She examined them and said, "They look ok to me, and I don't think we hurt them too much. However, they are a little red and swelled up, but I am sure that will go away. Now, let's go to bed and get some rest. Tomorrow is another weekend day."

12