Games Ch. 22

Story Info
More humiliation and exposure.
6.1k words
4.38
6.9k
3
0

Part 23 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

I wanted to cum, but they weren't letting me. I was told that I might get a good orgasm this weekend and they wanted me horny for all the fun they had planned. Fun for them, not so much for me. But I will get what I want and need.

We got in bed and fell asleep. It had been a long day for all of us and we all slept very well. As usual, I wake up before the girls, but since it was Saturday, I even slept in past my normal time. I scooted out of bed so as not to wake them and went into the kitchen. Got the coffee started and headed for my bathroom. Since I can't use the inside bathroom to pee or shower, I went out the front door, down to the lawn and pissed in the grass.

Once done, I went back in and had a cup of coffee. While drinking my first cup, I wondered what today would bring. Would I be exposed in public again? Would I get to cum today? Will today be the day to take Lena's virginity? Or would I have to suck a man's cock today? Will, Lena and Patty make me walk home naked after dropping me off someplace? Would I refuse and quit the games?

I have no idea what they plan for me, but it is always something new and exciting. The girls have become very good at having me do all sorts of crazy things since I have given myself to them to play with. But I don't think I have ever cum so much in my life since they started using me. Well, this week was different, but I am sure I will get to cum more later.

I fixed a second cup of coffee because the girls were still sleeping. I was alone this morning and wondered what they had written on me last night. I thought of going in the bathroom and use the mirror to see if I could read it. But that would be cheating and if they woke up and caught me. I would be punished, or the games would end.

I was about half done with my second cup when I heard them moving around, so I fixed them each a cup and carried it to them. Patty checked my balls and said, "No problems with these things. Hanging weight on them doesn't cause any damage, so guess we can do it again. Might have to get some more weight for them."

I hoped she was joking, but never said anything. Lena said, "Today we are going to have so much fun. You might even get to cum today, Dawn. Now, fix us some breakfast and we'll get ready for the day."

We all ate a good hearty breakfast and Patty said, "We noticed you are getting some stubble, so we will start the day with a shower and shave. We will bath you and then shave you from head to toe. Is that ok with you Dawn?"

"Yes, that is fine. I will stand and let you do as you wish." I told her.

We all helped to clean up the kitchen so we could get started and once it was done, Lena said, "Time to get you clean big boy. Outside and wait by your shower."

I walked outside and waited for them to join me. When they came out, they had their bikinis on, and both were laughing at something. They stopped laughing and Lena said, "Start the water Dawn and get wet, so we can wash that nasty body."

I stepped over to the faucet and turned it on. It sprayed out and I stepped over to it, then stepped under the shower of ice-cold water. It is a hell of a way to start a day, getting an ice-cold shower. I thought of seeing if they knew of anyone who could connect the hot water to it, but I think they prefer the cold showers for me.

Once I was wet, I was pulled out and the girls started washing my body. This is what makes taking a cold shower worth it. I get their hands all over me and it feels so good. They soaped me up from head to toe and made sure every inch of me was clean.

Once they washed me, I had to get back under the cold water to rinse all the soap from my naked body. Then, they covered me in shaving cream and began to shave my body. Starting on my head, they each took a side like they have before and shaved all the stubble from me. I had no hair left, except for my eyebrows and they threatened to shave them off too, but so far have not done that.

They got me all cleaned up, shaving my cock and balls last and when they were done, Lena said, "Just stand still Dawn, while we shut the water off and pick up our supplies. You can drip dry again while others get to see you."

I stood there watching them work and soon they were gone, and I was alone, standing naked and wet in the front yard, never knowing who was going to go past the house and see me. Joyce stepped out of her house and saw me. She didn't say anything but started walking toward me. She came in the yard and then said, "Looks like you had a good shower. I love watching you shower out here. I saw they shaved you again too. How does that make you feel, knowing others watch what they do with you?"

I said, "I am embarrassed, knowing I am being treated like this, but it also excites me, knowing I am being seen. I love others watching and seeing me naked. My girls are the best."

Just then, Lena stepped back out and said, "Hey, Joyce how are you. Would you like a cup of coffee and we can talk. Dawn has to dry off before we'll let him back in the house."

Joyce said, "Thank you Lena. Yes, I would love to join you and Patty for coffee. I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to do anything."

I watched Joyce walk away and go with Lena and once again, I was alone and outside naked. I wondered what was planned for me today and why they were laughing when they came out. I might never know, but I figured it was something that they were going to have me do today. But I will do as they say, unless I think it will get me in trouble, then I may have to say no, can't do it.

I waited for someone to let me back in the house and to see what else may happen today. I saw other people driving by and most of them honked their horns at me and I waved to all of them. Patty and Lena like it when I am friendly with the neighbors.

John and Gail came by, and John said, "What is going on Dawn. You are usually on the porch."

I said, "They just gave me a cold shower and shaved me from head to toe. Now I am trying to drip dry for them."

Both laughed and Gail said, "Is there anything you won't do for those girls?"

"Well, so far, I have not said no to anything, but I still have a few limits they haven't pushed yet. I will have to see what they want before I say no." I told her.

"You look nice out here and I guess we'll see you later." John said.

I said, "Yes since I haven't done my walking yet today. Lena has made it 15 trips around the circle now, so everyone gets a better look at me."

Then Gail said, "We know about the walking, but I think we'll see another side of you later today. Have fun."

I wondered what she meant by that. The girls don't tell me in advance what I'll be doing for them, but I'm sure others know what they have planned. They don't tell me, because they don't want me thinking about it and be able to say no to them before it happens. I'm ok with that because I'm not sure that if I knew about the plans if I would quit playing or what I would do.

I stood and waited, knowing they will have me doing something soon, because I am dry now. The warm summer air dries me quickly. I was right, because Patty stepped out and said, "OK, Dawn, come on in. We have a gift for you."

Now, I wondered even more. They like to surprise me with things, but most of the time it is something I must wear. I hope it wasn't more girl's clothes. But, if it is, I would do it for them. I turned and walked back to the house, up the stairs and into the house. That is where I got a big surprise.

Sitting in the chair, butt ass naked was Joyce. I had never seen her naked before, but knew she had a nice body. Her tits were on the small side, which I enjoy, her pussy was clean and hairless, and she had her legs spread apart.

All 3 girls laughed, and Lena said, "We wanted to give you something good before we start the day, since you may not enjoy what we have planned for you. So, get between her legs and lick her pussy and make her cum, then we will go play."

How could I refuse a gift like that? Another pretty pussy for my mouth. Wish I could fuck them all, but I'll be happy with just eating them out. Well, I say all, but not too sure if I want to fuck Sally and Sharon. I didn't like eating those 2 either, but I did it for my girls.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and kissed her pussy before I started licking her. Joyce never said a word and just watched me licking her twat. She tasted good, but not as good as Lena or Patty, but much better than the old ones I had to eat. I licked and tongue fucked her like I do with all the women I eat and soon she was squirming around in the chair.

I enjoyed eating her and I love seeing a woman naked. It is just a beautiful sight to see, and I think all women should be naked for everyone to enjoy the beautiful work of art they are. I found her clit and sucked it between my lips and nibbled on it some before letting it go to lick some more. Her pussy was getting very slimy now and I was loving the taste of her pussy cream.

I tongue fucked her and licked her and then went for her clit once again. I got it in my mouth, between my teeth and bit down some. Never too hard to hurt a girl, but just enough to make them feel it. Once I do that, a girl usually begins her climax. Joyce was no different and she grabbed my head and pulled me into her crotch as she was cumming in my mouth.

She wasn't a squirter, but she did produce a fair amount of hot, tasty pussy cream for me to savor and swallow. As I have said before, I think I would rather eat a pussy than to fuck it. But that doesn't mean, I wouldn't like a good fuck too, but so far, the only pussy I'm allowed to fuck is Patty's.

Joyce was enjoying a nice long, hard cum and I rode the waves with her. I couldn't get away, even if I had wanted to. She held me into her crotch and wouldn't let me out. I do like it when I'm able to make women cum like this. Joyce was no different than the others, except she held me close to her longer.

I am so grateful that Patty allows me to do this with other women. I don't think I have ever had so many sweet pussies to lick in my life. I wondered how many more she would have me licking. I know her and Lena have talked about me servicing a large group of women and being made to eat them all, just to see how many I could lick in a day.

Joyce finally calmed down and pushed me away. She didn't close her legs and just sat there with a smile on her face and taking deep breaths. I waited for her to finish relaxing before I leaned back in to kiss her pussy and thank her for allowing me to eat her. Patty and Lena have told me that is what I should do after pleasing a woman with my tongue. I also must thank Patty for letting me fuck her and cleaning her out afterwards.

Joyce looked at me with glazed eyes and said, "Damn, you are good. Haven't cum like that in years."

I smiled at her with her pussy juice covering my face and I said, "Thank you. I try to please." Then I leaned back in to kiss her pussy one last time.

I got up and stood waiting for the next thing my lovely girls wanted me to do. Lena said, "Joyce, would you like a drink or something?"

Joyce said, "No, I think I just need to go back home."

Patty said, "I will have Dawn walk you back. Do you want to get dressed or have Dawn carry your clothes for you?"

"I don't think I can get dressed just yet and an escort would be nice. Thank you all for this." Joyce said.

"Dawn, help her up and get her clothes. You will carry them for her and walk her to her house. Get her inside and then come back here. We will be ready to leave soon." Lena told me.

It seems Lena is telling me to do things more than Patty is, but that is ok, because I love having a young girl telling me what to do. Especially since she is 13 years younger than me. I have always had a thing for younger girls. Patty is only a few months younger than me, but I still love her.

I walked with Joyce back to her house, which is only across the street. It was strange with her being naked. I have seen more and more people walking or siting outside naked since Patty has had me exposing myself to everyone. Guess, we could end up being a nudist neighborhood someday. But that would take the fun out of being naked for them.

I got her settled in her house and she gave me a big kiss on the lips and thanked me again. She said, "Maybe someday, Patty and Lena will let you put this thing in my pussy." When she said that, she grabbed my cock and held onto it.

I said, "Maybe, but her rules are no fucking anyone but her, but someday she may allow more."

I said goodbye and walked back home. Once there, they were on the porch waiting for me and Lena said, "Get your cuffs on and bring your blindfold. We have other places to go to show you off."

I saw everything I needed on my chair, so quickly attached the cuffs to my ankles and wrist and picked up the blindfold. I said, "Ok, all dressed and ready to go whenever you girls are."

They laughed and Patty said, "Yes, you are dressed, and I love what you have on."

Lena then said, "OK, Dawn, go get in the front seat in the middle and put your blindfold on. We'll be along shortly."

I did as Lena wanted, walked naked to the car, and got in. I scooted to the middle, so they had room to get in on either side of me. Once there, I put the blindfold over my eyes and now was blind to whatever may happen. Then, I waited.

I had no idea what those 2 have thought of for today, but I do know, I will be seen by others and probably humiliated much more. That is what our games are all about. My being seen naked by other people and the girls doing their best to humiliate me. I love being their toy like this and whatever they want, I will do for them. I believe, even if I say no to something now, I might do it anyway, just so we can continue playing the games.

I never know how long it is before they do something, so I sit and wait, thinking of what we have done. My mind carries me back to all the things I have done for them and who has seen me. I think of all the different pussy I have licked and figure, if they have their way, which they will, I'll be eating many more girls before we quit. I have such a wonderful wife and good friend in Lena. She is more like a second wife to me now, not just a friend.

The doors finally opened, and the girls got in. They didn't say anything until Patty had started the car and began to drive away from home. Then, Lena said, "Today we will be doing a lot of things with you Dawn. And we expect you to do everything we say, even if you don't want to. Is that understood naked man?"

"Yes, Lena I will do as you and Patty say." I told her.

"Very good. Now we will be going to different places today and you will be used by us and others. Then, we will come back home for some more fun. But no matter what is done, you will not cum until tonight." Patty said.

Lena said, "We know you want to cum, since we haven't allowed that all week. But today is the final test of how much you really want us to control you. If you fail in anything today, we will take you home and never play again. We hope you can keep up with us and do everything we say."

I said, "I want to continue playing our games and I will do my best to do everything you say today, just as I do all the time now. I hope it isn't so much I can't do it all, because I really do want you both to continue using me."

They both laughed and Patty said, "Well, we will see once you find out what you have to do for us today. It will be a long day for you Dawn and we hope you are up for it."

Then Lena said, "Yes, it will be a long day and you my naked boy will be used beyond anything you have ever done. Just remember, we both love you and want to continue with what we do. But it is all up to you today to prove you want all of this."

I had nothing more to say, except, "I do want this and will do whatever it takes to prove it."

"Very good. Now no more talking until we say you can speak. We will do all the talking for you today. However, if you want to stop at any time, just say RED and we will go home."

I guess that is like a safe word for me, to say I can't do any more. I hope it never comes to where I want to stop, because I enjoy everything, they make me do. Even if some of it is gross, like licking old pussy, drinking piss, or eating another man's cum from a freshly fucked pussy. Yes, all of that was enjoyable in its own way. I prayed they wouldn't drop me off someplace and make me walk home naked. That scares me more than anything, but if I had to do it or quit playing, I would do what Lena has wanted me to do all along.

I had no idea where Patty was taking me or what they had in mind once I got there. And I may never know where I was or who was there. But from what they are saying, I will be seen and used by many people today.

Patty drove us around and then she stopped. Lena said, "Just sit here and wait for us Dawn. We won't be gone long since this is the first of many stops today."

Then, the doors opened and closed, and I was alone once again. I wish I knew where we were and if anyone could see me. But I won't remove the blindfold to see because if they caught me looking, I would be taken home and we would never play again. I want to continue with them using me. So, I just sat and waited.

It seems like it takes forever before they return to either get me or drive someplace else. It's like the time doesn't move while I am blindfolded and alone like this. My mind wanders to all sorts of things, always wondering who may be looking at me and what happens next. But then when I think they were not coming back, I am surprised because the door opens, and I'm told to get out.

This time, it was Lena saying, "Time for some fun Dawn, slide over here and get out of the car. I will lead you to where we are going. This is going to be so cool."

I didn't say anything. I just slid across the seat toward her voice and then felt her hand on mine. She helped me up and then said, "Just a short walk baby and we will have you where we want you. Then, you have some work to do."

She led me to wherever she was taking me and then I was on a floor. I knew it was a floor because it felt different than what I walked on before. Plus, it creaked a little as we walked. Then she said, "OK, Dawn, stop right here. I am going to let go of your hand and I want you to put your hands on your head. Everyone wants to see all of you."

Well, she is telling me there are other people here looking at my naked body and hard cock. I get harder when I know others are looking at me and it makes it even better when I don't know who it is. I may or may not know who is seeing me, because they may keep me blindfolded, which is ok with me.

The only voices I heard were Patty and Lena as they told everyone who I was and how much I enjoyed being used. I also heard Lena say, "And today, we have a birthday girl with us, and she will get a nice present from us."

Well, I know there is at least one other girl here and I figured the present would be me licking her pussy. I just didn't know who it was having a birthday. But I don't mind licking pussy, even if I can't see it.

Then, Patty said, "Now, without saying anything and just a show of hands, who would like to have him take the blindfold of so he can see you all?"

I couldn't see who was there or who raised their hands, but I figured it was everyone there had raised their hands, when Lena said, "Wow, a unanimous vote for the blindfold to come off."

I was going to see my audience in just a few moments. I won't take it off until one of the girls tells me too and so far, they haven't said anything to me. So, I just waited until they did. I heard some rustling around me and had no idea what was going on, but figured once the blindfold was off, I would know.

The noises stopped and then Patty said, "Very good. Looks like everyone is ready, so let's not make anyone wait any longer. Lena, will you take it off now."

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12