Games Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

I felt hands around my face and then the blindfold was removed. Once I could see again, I was so shocked and was about to say no way. But I didn't say anything because I wanted to continue with the games.

Sitting in a circle, with me in the middle was a group of older ladies. I saw Sharon with them. I knew I would have to do a lot today and I had heard them say before I would have to lick more of the older ladies. I wondered if this was the day I had to eat more-nasty old pussy.

Patty said, "Now, Dawn, this is the first test today. You will stand and allow all the ladies to play with you and you will not cum. They can take turns or all at once. Some can't move to good, so you will have to go to them."

Lena said, "Today Ms. Brenda is celebrating her 90th birthday and she is the oldest of this group. Ms. Brenda, tell our naked man what you wanted for your birthday, please."

I looked at all the old ladies sitting there and then found out who Brenda was. She said, in a weak voice, "Yes, I have waited so long for this moment. When Sharon told us all about how you ate her, I wanted some too. So, for my birthday today, I want my pussy licked."

Then Sharon said, "Brenda was a swinger just like me and I have seen her doing a lot of things with several different men, including my husband before he passed away. We used to swap husbands a lot and her rules were just like mine. You want to get your cock sucked, you had to eat our cunts first. Today, she won't be sucking your cock, but she will get her birthday wish."

I turned all shades of red, knowing my girls expected me to eat this old lady out. She still had her clothes on, so I couldn't see how bad she looked naked. I could say, no way, but I know if did, we would go home and never play again. So, the only thing I can do, if I wish to continue our games, was to swallow my pride and lick the old lady's pussy.

Lena then said, "Now Dawn, Ms. Brenda will wait for her friends to finish playing with you and that hard cock before she gets what she wants. However, she has also requested that you undress her and rub her all over as you get her naked. Then, she will spread her legs so you can get in there and eat her out."

I had nothing to say, but Patty said, "Yes and maybe whenever one of these ladies has a birthday, we can bring you back to give them a birthday present. I did find out, every one of them used to be swingers and they formed this group to talk about all the fun they used to have."

I choked when I heard about what I might have to do with these older ladies, but I never said anything. I was just shocked, my wife who I love dearly, would make me stoop so low. But I will do as she wishes because I love what she has done with me so far.

Lena said, "OK, ladies, have fun. Ms. Patty and I will just sit off to the side and watch as you play with our naked man."

That's all it took, and the ladies all got around me and I had old hands all over me. A couple even kissed my lips and that was gross. Most of them had no teeth and they would stick their tongues in my mouth. Two of the ladies couldn't get up, so I had to go to them and allow them to play too.

I was handled by all these women for about an hour before, Patty said, "OK, ladies, time for the final show. Please have a seat so Dawn can give Ms. Brenda her present."

Everyone stopped playing with me and my cock was so hard now that if I don't cum soon, it will erupt on its own. Once they all had a seat, Brenda got up and walked to me. For being 90, she got around good.

Brenda stepped up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. She was pushing her tongue into my mouth, but I held back until Lena said, "Dawn, give her a proper kiss with tongue."

I was avoiding that, but Lena wanted it, so I slid my tongue into her mouth. It was so gross, since she had no teeth, but I thought she could suck a cock and not worry about biting it. She could gum it really good. But I wasn't here to get my cock sucked, even if I wanted it to happen. I would let anyone suck my cock right now so I could cum.

Brenda continued kissing me and she fondled my body while she did it. She had my cock in her hand and she stoked me a few times and I thought I was going to cum and get in trouble with my girls. But, before I could cum, she stopped and stood back.

She then said, "Ok naked man, time to get me naked too."

I knew I would have to remove her clothes but didn't want to see her naked body. I had seen Sally and Sharon naked and neither of them looked nice. Brenda is older and she can't be good looking at all. But I just nodded and began to get her undressed. She was wearing a blouse and skirt, so it was more things to take off then just a dress.

I got her blouse off, then her skirt, leaving her in panties and bra. So far, I was right. Her body was not pretty at all. I didn't want to see any more, but my girls have given me away as a birthday present to her. I unhooked her bra and exposed her saggy tits. They drooped down to her belly and looked wrinkled. I figured she had some nice ones once and they looked like they were a good size too.

Patty said, "Dawn, give the tits some love. I want you to kiss them all over and suck on her nipples too."

I was beginning to feel sick but did as my wife instructed. Sometimes I think that I should never had asked her to expose and humiliate me, but I have had more fun than the bad times, like now. I did as she said, leaned down and began kissing her old tits and then took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it for a few moments before going to her other tit and did the same.

I heard the other old ladies laughing and cheering and a couple said, "Can't wait to have my birthday." One said, "Never wanted another birthday, but now I want 2 or 3 times a year. If I can get treated like this, I want a birthday all the time."

I didn't enjoy that comment and didn't want to do anything with any of them. I am just grateful Patty won't let me fuck anyone else, so I wouldn't have to fuck any of these old ladies. I was just doing what my girls wanted and yes, they wanted me humiliated. They are doing a good job of giving me what I want and need. HUMILIATION!!

Once I finished sucking Brenda's old tits, I reached for her panties and began to remove them. I pulled them down and when they got to her ankles, I had to get on my knees to pick them up. When I did that, I was looking at a very smooth old pussy. This old lady shaves her twat, and it didn't look that bad. Not good either, but better than Sally and Sharon's.

Lena said, "Now Dawn, since you have your lover naked, it is time to lick her pussy." There was a chair set out away from all the others and Brenda sat in it, then spread her legs.

Well, her pussy looked better with her standing up. Once she sat down and spread her legs, I was looking into a nasty looking hole. I choked and then leaned in and gave the old thing a kiss before I started licking it.

Well, once I tasted the old lady's pussy, I almost lost it and quit, but my need to be used was stronger and I continued to eat a 90-year-old pussy, that was dried up and tasted terrible. I prayed for her to cum quick, but I was sure I may be licking for a while. I licked her pussy, just like I would any pussy and finally she got a little wet and tasted a little better, but her juice was bitter. Not sweet like my young lovers or my wife.

I continued my assault on her and tried very hard to get her wetter and make her cum. It wasn't easy to do, but I heard Patty and Lena talking about how well I behaved for them. They were proud of me for doing everything they wanted and said they would continue using me.

That made me happy, and I worked harder to make this 90-year-old woman cum in my mouth. I didn't enjoy eating it but did enjoy the humiliation that the girls put on me. I never imagined doing anything like this before, but my girls are making me live my dream and I will do whatever it takes to make them happy.

Brenda started grinding her old pussy into my face and I figured she would be cumming soon. I just hoped she didn't have a heart attack while I was eating her. I noticed her pussy was getting wetter and that made it taste a little better, but it still wasn't good.

I continued doing what I had to do to please my wife and little lover, just so I could continue getting exposed and humiliated by them. Brenda was now squirming around on my face and her pussy lips were slapping me as she moved. I never had a woman with such big lips, but guess as they get older, they aren't that tight anymore.

Suddenly, Brenda grabbed my head and pulled me into her crotch and her juices were flowing like a river now. I made her cum, and she was cumming hard. She held me into her crotch so tight, I couldn't move, and I had all her pussy cream going into my mouth. I swallowed about 3 times before she pushed me away.

She leaned back in her chair and just laid there, not moving. I prayed she was just coming down from a strong orgasm and didn't die from it. I waited for a few moments and then she started moving again. I sighed and then leaned in, like I always do now, kissed her pussy and said, "Thank you Ms. Brenda for allowing me to eat your hot pussy. And Happy Birthday!"

She looked at me and said, "Damn, you do that so well. Maybe you can do it again for my birthday next year."

Lena said, "If he is still being our plaything, you can count on it."

I stood up and waited for whatever else the girls had in mind for me. Patty said, "Well, we must be going because he has another appointment to make. Say goodbye to everyone Dawn and then get that naked ass to the car."

I said goodbye and thanked everyone for using me, then walked out the door to the car. I have no idea where we had been because it was just a house. I thought it might have been a home for the old people, but it was someone's house and they had neighbors all around them. I didn't see anyone out as I walked naked to the car.

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12