Games Ch. 24

Story Info
Some more firsts for every one.
6.1k words
4.41
3.5k
5
1

Part 25 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 24

I waited for her to tell me what she had planned and hoped I didn't have to watch her with John, but I may have to, even if I wouldn't like it. I know if I refused her anything, she would stop the games and she has told me that if we stop playing, not only will I not get to fuck Lena, but may never fuck her again either. She told me that if I didn't fuck her, she would get cock someplace else.

She looked at me and said, "Now, like I said, I am going to be fucked tonight and whoever gets to put his cock in me, everyone else will watch him do it. Dawn, the choice will be all yours whether it is your cock or John's cock fucking me. But you just can't say it will be you or John. No, you will have to say what you will do for either one of you to fuck me."

I said, "Ms. Patty, I know I don't want to see John fucking you, but I will do as you wish and hope it is me doing it."

She giggled and said, "Yes Dawn, you have proven to me and Lena you will do just about anything to continue with our games. So, are you ready to hear your choices?"

I said, "Yes, I am and hope I pick the right one, so I don't have to watch you with him."

No one else said anything. They just listened to our conversation, but John was having fun with his fingers in my wife' pussy. I wondered what I would have to do for me to fuck my wife. It may be a difficult decision.

"Ok, here it is. Tonight, if you want to fuck me, you have to suck John's cock and swallow his cum while all of us watch and Lena video tapes you as you suck it." She said, but then said, "Don't say anything yet."

She waited for a moment and then said, "If you don't suck his cock, he will fuck me while you watch and then you will eat my pussy cleaning his cum out. Don't answer me yet Dawn."

Lena giggled and then said, "Dawn, if you suck John's cock tonight, you will see me eating pussy, because once you fuck Ms. Patty, I will eat her and suck your cum from her hole."

They are making it more difficult for me now because I get some of what I need, since sucking cock will be very humiliating because it is so wrong. But I would be able to see Lena eating a pussy too.

But they weren't finished. Patty then said, "So, far, you have a big choice to make, but let me add that the only 2 that haven't cum would be Lena and Gail. So, to make it more interesting, once Lena has me cleaned out, I will eat her pussy and then, you will be able to eat Gail again, but without the cum in it this time."

I looked around the room at everyone, getting more jealous because John was still fingering my wife, but it didn't seem to bother Gail that he was doing it. I know I told the girls I would suck a cock for them, but now it has come to the point where I will either have to do it or watch my wife fuck another man. I had no other option to consider, so when I was told I could answer, I knew what I had to say.

Patty was moving around on John's fingers and said, "Dawn, what will it be tonight. Remember you told us you would do anything we wanted and even said you would suck cock for us. Now, tell me my naked husband, are you going to suck John's cock or are you going to watch him fuck me?"

I didn't want to do either one, but she was right. I did say I would do anything to continue with our games and yes, after that long naked walk I did, I said I would suck a cock for them. Now is the time to either put up or shut up.

So, after a moment, I said, "Patty, I don't want to see you with another man's cock in your pussy. It has been hard enough watching him finger you. So, even if I don't want to, I will suck his cock, just so he can't fuck you."

Everyone was glad I said that, and they all clapped their hands. Patty said, "OK, John, you can stop now. But it felt good and maybe someday, I'll let you do it again and maybe even more. But for now, we need to stop so my husband can find out how to suck this nice cock."

Lena said, "Can't wait to see him with a cock in his mouth. It will be so nice, knowing he feels just like we do when we suck cock, but not really looking forward to eating a cum filled pussy, but we all agreed to do what we said."

Gail said, "Wow, I get to watch my husband with another man. Don't worry John, I won't ask you to suck another man off, but it will be nice watching you get sucked by him. Can we have a copy of the video once it is done."

Patty said, "Yes, since you are both involved with helping us expose and humiliate Dawn. But we do ask that it is just for you to watch and not to be shared with anyone."

John said, "No, we won't show others. I wouldn't want anyone else to know what I did with Dawn."

"OK, then we are all set. Where do we want all the action to happen tonight? Out here in the living room, or in the bedroom?" Lena asked.

Patty said, "Well, it will be better to fuck and lick pussy in the bed and it might even be better for the guys when Dawn sucks his first cock. We just need to put some towels down so there aren't any wet spots."

The girls got busy covering the bed with towels and then we all went into the bedroom. John laid on the bed with his hard cock sticking straight up. I didn't like the looks of another naked man in my bed, but I had to accept it because it is what the girls want. I have done so much for them now; I can't turn back. Besides, they said, all I had to do was suck one cock and I get to see them eating pussy and I get to take Lena's virginity.

Patty said, "Now, Ms. Dawn, you know what you like when someone sucks your cock, so I expect you to do the same with John's hard cock. I don't think you'll be able to take it in your throat, but I do want you to try."

Then Lena said, "Yes, do what we do when we suck your cock. As it gets to your throat, swallow and it might slide right down. Just be a good girl and suck it good."

Gail just giggled and said, "John, this will be the first time any man has sucked you off. Maybe someday, you can do it too."

John said, "No, I won't suck any man's cock. I only said I would do this because Patty and Lena begged me to let him. Besides, they promised me something else if I let Dawn suck me off."

"What did they promise you John. I didn't know about that before." Gail questioned.

Lena said, "We promised him that if he let Dawn suck his cock, I would walk naked with him, and he could fuck me once I lost my cherry."

I didn't like that idea, but I'm not married to her, so I can't say anything about who she fucks. But at least I get to fuck her first. At least it wasn't Patty saying he could fuck her if I sucked his cock. I don't think I would be able to complete the task at hand if she agreed to fuck another man.

Gail then said, "Well, we have discussed us being with others, so as long as I can watch you fuck her, ok."

Then Patty said, "Ok, time for the show. Dawn, now is the time you suck a cock for the first time."

I said, "OK, but it will also be the last time I suck a cock."

Lena laughed and said, "Maybe. Now get busy naked man."

I got on the bed with John and the 3 girls gathered around to watch me, a married straight man suck a cock. Not a thing I ever wanted to do, but now that the girls have almost total control over me, I am going to suck it and swallow his cum. I have had his cum before when I had to eat out his wife after he fucked her, so the taste wasn't anything new. It was me taking his cock in my mouth that I hated.

I took his cock in my hand and then leaned over and just like the girls do, I kissed the head of his cock. It had pre-cum on it, and I licked it off. Then, I licked his shaft down to the bottom and sucked on his hairy balls for a moment. Then, licked my way back to the top of his cock.

Once I was back to his cock head, I opened my mouth and put his cock between my lips. I had a cock in my mouth for the very first time and thought, well, not so bad. But then I worked my lips farther down his cock and soon had it touching my throat. I still had his cock in my hand and held it at the base. I choked a little when it hit my throat and backed off.

Then, I went back down until it hit my throat again, gagging this time, since I went farther than I wanted to. I backed off and Lena said, "Next time when it gets to your throat, swallow and see what happens."

I couldn't answer her, since I had John's cock in my mouth, but I know she wants me to try to deep throat him. His cock is about the same size as mine and the girls take mine all the way to my balls, so I will try for Lena.

I had pulled back some, but now was starting to go down on him once again and this time once it was close to my throat, I swallowed, and his cock slid past my gag reflex and into my throat. I felt his pubic hair on my nose and knew I had his cock all the way in my mouth and throat.

I heard Patty say, "Damn, look at that. My husband can deep throat a cock just like we do."

Lena said, "I knew she could do it. Just like you knew I could when I first started sucking his cock. She is more girl than I ever imagined."

That was embarrassing to hear her call me a girl while I had a cock in my mouth. But I asked to be humiliated and they continue giving me what I asked for, even if I don't like what I am doing. I just continued sucking John's cock, taking him deep most of the time and I can't believe what I was thinking, but in my mind, I was enjoying sucking on a cock. Not sure if I could ever do it again, but maybe if I got something good from doing it, I might. I sucked him, just like I like to be sucked and I felt his cock getting harder in my mouth. I knew what that meant and was ready to get his cum in my mouth. I knew I had to take it all and swallow it.

I continued sucking him until he stiffened up and started spurting his cum into my mouth. Wow, he had a lot of cum, but I took it all into my mouth and held it there. I wanted to get a good taste of it to see if it was anything like my own cum when I have to drink it. I waited till he had finished cumming and pushed me away before I let his cock go.

I figured it wasn't that bad, sucking a cock and now I get to fuck my wife and finally cum. Then, Lena will show me how good she is at eating a pussy full of cum. I will also get to eat Gail's pussy, after Patty eats Lena's pussy.

I sat up and allowed John to get up. He stood up and said, "For being a guy, Dawn, you are a pretty good cocksucker."

Well, that isn't what I wanted to hear, but it was an embarrassment for me. It was humiliating enough that I sucked his cock and made him cum, which I still held in my mouth. I just wanted to show everyone that he did in fact cum in my mouth and let them watch as I swallowed it.

Lena said, "Yes, it looked like he was doing a good job of sucking your cock and I think he got a good mouth full of cum from you. Maybe now when she goes out with us, she can pick up a guy and suck his cock." Then she giggled.

Everyone laughed at what she said, and I turned red all over. That would not be a good idea and I said I would suck one cock, not anymore. I would have to talk to the girls if they wanted me doing any other cocks.

Patty interrupted and said, "Dawn, do you still have his cum in your mouth?"

I nodded that I did, and she then she said, "Ok, show us all and then swallow. I need a good fucking and don't want to wait any longer."

I did what she wanted me to do and opened my mouth so everyone could see I had a mouthful of cum from sucking a cock. Then, I swallowed and wanted to rinse my mouth out, but I knew that wouldn't happen. So, I never asked if I could. I never want to do that again, but if the girls wanted me to, I might.

I got up so Patty could get on the bed and when she got on her back, she spread her legs and all of us got a good look at her pussy. I wasn't really happy about John seeing it like that, but I can't say anything. Plus, he already had his fingers in it, and I was thinking that someday, Patty would make me watch him fuck her. Probably won't happen often, but as a punishment, she might do it and make me lick her clean afterwards.

Once she was on the bed, with her legs wide open, she said, "Come here Dawn and fuck your horny wife. I want to cum at least twice before you cum, so you had better pace yourself. If you cum before my 2 cums, you will eat me, and Lena gets a break."

I crawled on the bed and got positioned between her legs and then, slowly shoved my cock into her hot wet pussy. I do love this woman and I will try not to cum to fast, but they have had me hold back all week and didn't allow me to cum. So, it will be hard to hold back until she cums twice.

I wasn't wanting to have others watch me fuck, but it is what she wanted. I know Lena has watched us fuck, but that's different. Now, I must fuck her in front of John and Gail, knowing I just sucked his cock and will eat her pussy later. But I started doing my wife, just like I always do.

We fucked for quite some time and Patty had cum once. It was a little harder to get her to cum again, but I felt her tighten her pussy muscles and she was groaning more now. Then she said, "OH, yes, cum with me baby."

Well, that's all it took, and I drove my cock deeper into her and started cumming, just as she was beginning her second cum. I felt so relieved that she allowed me to cum, after a week of not cumming at all. I hope they never do that to me again.

We finished cumming together and then just laid there. Before, I would get up, get her a towel to wipe her pussy with, but then Lena changed that and had me eat my wife after I filled her with cum. But, this time, it wasn't going to be me licking her hot juicy pussy. This time, Lena would do it and I would see her eat a pussy for the first time. It was all part of the deal I made so they could watch me suck a cock.

Patty pushed me away and I got up off the bed. I got a towel to wipe my cock, but Gail said, "I'll clean it for you Dawn. Is it ok Patty if I suck on his cock to get it clean?"

Patty said, "Yes, go for it. Lena get over here and get me cleaned up."

I stood in front of Gail, and she had my cock in her mouth, cleaning me and Patty off it. I was watching Lena crawling on the bed, and she got between Patty's legs. She looked up at Patty and grinned, then she lowered her mouth to Patty's freshly fucked pussy. I watched as Lena started licking and sucking on her pussy, getting all the cum out. She swallowed numerous times and kept licking her.

I was thrilled to see her doing it and knew that someday, I would fuck this girl and take away her virginity. I also knew that once I fucked her, I would have to clean out her pussy, because she told me that already. She thinks I need to clean any pussy I cum in and so far, have licked Patty once I fuck her.

Gail was doing a good job on my cock, getting it clean, but she was also making it hard again. I wondered what else they had planned tonight or if we would just go to bed after I ate Gail's pussy. It was getting late, but it didn't matter, since we didn't have to work the next day.

Lena licked and sucked on Patty's pussy and for the third time tonight, Patty started cumming. Wow, that was an amazing site to see, and I get to watch Patty lick Lena soon. I believe that neither one of the girls had ever licked pussy before, but I will see it tonight.

Patty finally let go of Lena's head and pushed her away. Lena sat back and licked her lips, then leaned back in and gave the pussy she had just licked a kiss. She grinned and said, "Wow, that is pretty damn good. Don't know why I've never tried it before but will be doing more in the future. But don't worry, Dawn, I will still suck that cock too."

I was still standing in front of Gail, and she was still sucking me cock. She said, "Is it ok if he cums for me?"

Patty said, "Yes, it is fine, but I want something else if he does."

Gail said, "What would that be, Patty?"

I also said, "What will I have to do if I cum?"

Patty laughed and said, "Well, once I lick Lena's little pussy and Gail gets her pussy licked by you, I think I'll be ready to fuck again. And since Gail is going to make you cum, John can fuck me."

I said, "No, can't do that. Gail stop sucking me."

But that didn't happen. Patty said, "No Gail keep sucking him and make him cum. Dawn, if you won't let John fuck me, then we quit playing. You will have no more sex with anyone, but your hand and I will find others to take care of me and Lena. If John doesn't get to fuck me, you don't get to fuck Lena."

I said, "Patty, that's not fair. I don't want anyone but me in that pussy, but I guess if I get to fuck Lena and take her cherry, I suppose you can fuck him, but I won't like it."

Lena said, "Damn, Dawn, you get more sex than anyone I know. You get to eat a lot of pussy and have had quite a few ladies sucking your cock. Patty hasn't had anyone but you. Why would you want to deny her the pleasure of fucking someone else? That is not being fair, Dawn, and if you want to ever put that cock in my pussy, you will say Patty can fuck anyone she wants."

I had to think about that, and it was hard to concentrate with Gail sucking my cock, but I finally said, "Ok, since you put it that way, I guess it would be ok. I know we agreed to no sex with others, but I must say, I have never cum so much in my whole life since I gave myself to you girls. I guess, I am not being fair, so Patty if you want to fuck John, do it. And if you and Lena want to fuck others, I can't stop you, but would ask that I am there when you do it. It will be very humiliating to have to watch others fucking either of you."

Everyone laughed and Patty said, "Ok, but don't plan on being able to fuck anyone but me and Lena, Dawn. Yes, I know it will be a big humiliation for you to watch either one of us being fucked by someone other than you. But I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I don't want to cuckhold you or anything like that, but I have not been getting as much as I used to, since Lena and others have been getting that cock. So, to be fair, I won't be fucking a lot of different guys, but occasionally, I will be getting some strange cock in my pussy. Now, let me get busy and show you I will eat a pussy like you wanted me too. Lena get up here and spread those legs so I can lick your pussy."

Lena did as she was instructed and soon, she was wide open for all of us to see. I love looking at her little virgin pussy and she does taste good. Gail continued working on my cock and I noticed, John had a big hard on again. I don't know which was going to be worse. Me sucking his cock or watching him fuck my wife. But, since I enjoy our games so much, I have agreed to do anything for the girls, so they don't stop using me. Tonight, will be 2 first for me. Sucking a cock and watching another man fuck my wife.

We all watched as Patty got between Lena's legs and started licking her little teen pussy. I thought it was amazing that my wife was eating a pussy for the first time. Lots of first tonight and I am enjoying most of them. I hope they don't ask me to suck another cock again, but if they want it, I would do it. And I'm sure I will get the clean-up duty whenever one of the girls has someone else in bed with them. But I have asked to be exposed and humiliated and they are doing everything imaginable to give me what I want and need.

Patty ate Lena's pussy, and it didn't take her long to cum. Looked like Patty was good at pussy licking and I thought it looked great. Now I have seen 3 girls eating pussy. I watched Amber eat Lena and now Lena has eaten Patty and Patty has eaten Lena. Patty did what I always do after licking a pussy. Once Lena had cum and had pushed Patty away, she leaned back in, gave Lena's pussy a big kiss and said, "That was very nice, and you taste so good Lena. Might have to do that again someday."

Lena giggled and said, "I hope you do Ms. Patty, because you are very good at it."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12