Games Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost ready to cum again and told Gail it was almost time. She worked harder on my cock and soon her mouth was flooded with hot cum. She was swallowing as I was cumming and I gave her a lot, even though I had just cum in Patty's pussy. It seems that I can cum more than I thought I could, but I don't mind, because I have some great girls to keep me drained.

Gail released my cock and then said, "Now, it is time for our show. Come on Dawn because my pussy needs a good licking. And this time you get just pussy juice, no cum in it."

Patty and Lena got off the bed and Gail got on it, spreading her legs to show me her lovely looking bald pussy. It looked so inviting and I was ready to try it again without John's cum in it. Lena said, "Dawn, make Gail happy while Patty and I play with John's cock, so he is ready to fuck your wife."

They keep saying things like that and it is embarrassing me to hear about how some other guy will be fucking Patty. I know she has had other cocks in her beside me, but I don't think it was after we got married. But it is what my girls want, and I just go with whatever they desire, including watching him fuck her.

I got between Gail's legs and then leaned in and began eating her out. She does taste good and much better without cum in her. I licked and sucked her pussy, like I do with all the ones I have eaten. Today was quite the challenge for me, because I ate a 90-year-old woman, had to lick 9 other pussies that I had no clue who they were with 2 of them being on their periods, sucked my first cock and now eating one more pussy. I will probably have to eat one more before we go to bed and that will be Patty's after John fucks her.

But I love our games and am sure I will be doing a lot more in the future. But right now, I had to make Gail cum for me and she was getting wetter with each lick. She started moaning and moving her pussy around and I knew it wouldn't be long before I had a mouthful of her hot pussy cream.

Then, she grabbed my bald head and pulled me into her crotch and started cumming. Yep, just as I thought, I was getting a big mouthful of her cum and had to swallow it down before my mouth filled up again. She really does put out a lot when she cums. Can't understand why John won't eat her.

Once she finished cumming in my mouth, she pushed me away. As she was relaxing, I leaned in and gave her sloppy wet pussy a big kiss and aid, "Thank you Gail for allowing me to eat you. You taste good and better than when it is full of cum."

Lena and Patty clapped that I had done such a good job on her pussy and then Patty said, "Ok, you girls get off the bed, so John and I can get in.

Gail and I got up and Patty crawled into the bed and once again spread her legs so she could get fucked. But this was going to be different because it wasn't me who was doing the fucking.

"I need a good fucking and this cock is so hard and ready to fuck me." she stated.

John started to get on the bed, and I was so jealous that another man was going to have his cock in my wife's pussy. He got on the bed, between her spread legs and was ready to fuck my wife, but Patty stopped him before he entered her pussy.

"Dawn, you don't like this, do you?" She asked me.

I said, "No, I don't like it that another man is going to fuck you in our bed."

Then, she said, "Well, if you are going to fuck Lena someday soon, I think I have the right to fuck another man. You aren't being fair to me at all Dawn."

"I'm sorry Patty, but I still don't want you being with anyone but me, but if you want to, go ahead and I won't stop you." I said, being jealous of what was about to happen.

Then she said, "Well, if you are going to let him fuck me, I think you should help out. Take his cock in your hand and guide him into my wet pussy."

Damn, this is so humiliating. First, I have to watch her get fucked by another cock and now she wants me to help her get the other cock inside her. I almost said no, but I figured she is doing it to humiliate me more, so I stepped to the bed, looked at John and then took his hard cock in my hand. I had it in my hand when I started sucking him, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

I pulled him toward my wife's pussy and once he was close enough, I pulled a little more and the head of his cock was in her pussy. That's when I let go and stepped away, but Lena said, "No Dawn, don't go away. Why don't you kneel close to them, so you get a good view of your wife being fucked by John? Gail, why don't you join him so you can see your husband fucking Ms. Patty."

Gail said, "I like that. I wanted to see him fucking others and now, thanks to you guys, I get to watch. Maybe someday, he will get to see me being fucked by someone else."

Gail joined me next to the bed and together we watched our spouses fuck each other. John was doing a good job fucking Patty and of course, she was fucking him back and looked like she was enjoying it. I was so fucking jealous, but didn't say anything because if I did, the games would stop, and she probably wouldn't fuck me again. And I may not get to fuck Lena.

The 2 of them fucked each other for a long time and when Patty started cumming, John stiffened up and deposited his hot cum into her married pussy. I was grateful it was over and once everyone left, I would have to talk to Patty about it and ask she not do that again.

Gail was smiling and she looked at me, saying, "That was so hot. Hope I get to see him fucking her again."

I looked at her and said, "I don't think that will happen Gail. I hope it was a one-time thing and it was just to humiliate me."

But, Patty said, "Yes, Dawn, it was to humiliate you and it seemed to have worked, so maybe I'll fuck John or someone else again. But right now, you have a job to do. As soon as John pulls out, you need to clean me up."

Damn, that means I'll have his cum in my mouth again. It would be the third time I have tasted his cum. But, John said, "No, I think Gail should clean you up, since she is the only girl here that hasn't licked a pussy yet. Maybe Dawn can clean up my cock and get our juices off it."

Patty said, "That's a good idea John. Dawn, once he removes his cock from my pussy, take him in your mouth and suck all our cum off. Gail, get up here and lick me clean."

Then Lena said, "Dawn, if John gets hard again while you are cleaning his cock, continue sucking it until he cums for you."

I never wanted to suck a cock to start with and now, I have sucked one and swallowed his cum. But now, if John gets hard again, Lena has told me to make him cum in my mouth again. Everything that has happened to me is humiliating, but I think tonight was the worst thing I've had to experience. I still don't want another man's cock in my mouth, but if I say no, we quit, so I guess I'll do what the girls want done.

John did pull out of Patty and Gail was right there licking her pussy. Seems like she enjoyed it, so figured she would be licking more pussy in the future for her husband. But maybe she would have John sucking a cock, since he wanted her eating pussy.

Once he was out and I saw Gail eating my wife, I looked at John and his cock was soft now and I hoped it stayed that way. I leaned over, took his soft cock in my mouth to clean it off. I tried to hurry, so he didn't get hard from me sucking him.

But my luck was not with me tonight. Once I started sucking on his cock, he got hard fast. Damn, now that he is hard, I need to continue until he cums again and I know I must swallow it. This is not what I had planned on when I asked Patty to expose and humiliate me. But, since she got Lena involved in our games, both keep pushing my limits and eventually, I guess I won't have any limits to push.

I sucked John's cock while his wife was eating my wife's pussy. I have no idea how much more I can take, but Patty has said, if I quit, she will stop fucking me and find others to satisfy her needs. Maybe, once I get to fuck Lena, I'll tell them I can't do any more, but if I say that, I won't be getting the humiliation and exposure I crave more and more every day.

I heard Patty moaning and she started to cum from what Gail was doing to her pussy and I was sucking John's cock, trying to make him cum again. He had cum 2 times tonight, so it may be a while before he can cum again. But I did my best to make him cum and even took him back into my throat. I don't want to be a cocksucker, but if I must do it, might as well do it the best I can.

Gail and Patty both sat up on the bed to watch me sucking a cock and John was starting to fuck my face, which is a good sign that he would cum soon. I wasn't wrong either, because I felt his cock swelling in my mouth and it wasn't long before he gave me another load of cum. Wasn't as much as the first time, but it was enough to coat my mouth and tongue, giving me another taste of it.

Once he finished cumming, he pulled out of my mouth and said, "Yep, Dawn, you are a good cocksucker."

Everyone, but me, laughed and Lena said, "It looks like she does suck cock good. Maybe we can get her all dressed up and see about some guy who might like a date and get his cock sucked by Dawn too. He can't fuck like a girl, but he sure sucks cock like one."

Once everyone had a good laugh at me, Gail said, "We need to go home John. I think we should just go home naked and talk about what we did tonight. I'm sure Patty and Lena will have a lot to talk about tonight too. So, let's leave them alone and we can see them later."

They left their clothes at our house saying they will get them later. We all said goodbye and they left. Nothing was said in our house, except Patty did say, "Let's go to bed and see what tomorrow may bring."

We all got in the bed, and I fell asleep very fast. I was worn out from all the activities today, wondering what else these 2 women have in mind for me.

12