Games Ch. 25

Story Info
The games continue.
6.1k words
4.49
4.1k
2
1

Part 26 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers

After a good night's sleep, I got up before the girls and started the coffee, then outside in the front to piss where anyone who was going by could see me. I had no idea what was planned for today, but I'm sure the girls will think of something for me.

After yesterday, I wasn't sure if I could continue with our games, but I was going to try. I didn't want to quit because I enjoyed most of what has been done with me. Even dressing up as a girl and being in public was a turn on for me.

The big thing I didn't like, was sucking a cock and watching Patty fuck John. But it was all done, and I survived it all. It humiliated me to be sucking a cock, but it was the humiliation that got me through it all. I am not sure if I could or would suck another cock, but if the girls insisted, I might have to do it.

I know I gave myself to Patty to expose and humiliate, but now, I think she has more control over me than just the games we play. I think it is more like being an owned man, with no say in what happens. I know the girls ask me how I feel about things, but if I ever said no, I think they would make me do it anyway.

I want to continue doing as my wife and little lover tell me to, but sometimes it is hard to do because of who I am. I am not a gay man and never wanted to suck off another man. I don't want to have any man in my mouth again, but I know if they said I had to do it, I would. I just pray they don't want some guy fucking my ass. Lena has fucked me with a strap on, and that wasn't so bad, but not sure I want a real cock up my ass, giving me a load of cum. I'll never mention it to them, because if I said anything about not wanting to be ass fucked, they would probably make me do it. I just hope it never comes up and I won't have to decide if I will or not.

I sat and drank my coffee until I heard them moving around, fixed their coffee and took it to them. I was going to go fix breakfast, but Lena said, "We'll go out this morning for breakfast, Dawn, so have another cup and we'll get your things ready for today."

I left the bedroom and went back out to get another cup. It wasn't long and both the girls came out, but before they entered the kitchen, they set my clothes outside for me. I never know what I will be wearing on weekends, since they do different things with me. Somedays, I never have clothes on and other days, it is some of my girl clothes. If I am to have clothes of any type on, I always had a pair of frilly panties to wear under them.

Once they put my clothes outside, they came to the kitchen to have another cup of coffee. Of course, they just sat down and told me to get them the coffee. It seems like I do most of the things around the house now. We used to share the chores, and sometimes we still do, but when they don't feel like doing them, I get to do them all.

Once I had their coffee and a refill of mine, we sat at the table together. They were dressed and as always, I was naked. I think it's funny because I can't wear clothes and they wear whatever they want. But it is all part of our games we play.

We sat in silence for a few minutes, then Patty said, "Dawn, now that you have had some time to think about what you did yesterday, do you still wish to continue, or do we stop?"

I thought about everything that we did and then said, "If I said, we need to stop, where does that leave us. I don't want to stop, but I'm wondering what happens if I say no more?"

"That's a fair question and I know what you enjoy. So, if you say no you don't want to play any longer, then everything stops. Lena goes back home, and we will just be married, but without the benefits. What I'm saying, Dawn, is that if you decide you don't want to be used by us any longer, then we will stay married, but you won't get to fuck me ever again. I will find others to fuck, and you won't be getting anything, except what you get from jerking off." Patty told me.

I said, "That's not being fair to me Patty. As I said, I don't want to quit, but after what I did last night, I'm not sure if I can continue doing the things you and Lena want from me. I told you I would suck a cock and I have. But, having to watch you fuck John was not something I enjoyed."

"Dawn, we talked about that once before and you said, even if you didn't want me to, I could fuck others. Besides, it is you that asked for the humiliation I can give you. I'm sure it was just as much humiliation as it was jealousy when you had to help another man fuck me. I thought it was kind of cute the way you looked when you guided his cock into me." Patty said.

Lena added, "It was so nice that you cleaned his cock after he fucked her. Now you have sucked cock twice for us, even if it was the same one."

I was turning so red from what they were saying, but I still wanted more. Patty then asked me again, "So, do we continue or do we stop."

I looked at both the girls and was thinking, I want more of what they give me, but sometimes I think it goes too far, but I said, "Yes, we need to continue. I am not sure how much more I can do or what you might have planned for me, but I do want it and will do as you both say."

Both were happy and Lena said, "Great, now we are going to finish dressing so we can go to breakfast. Your clothes will be on the porch when we allow you to go out. Clean up our coffee cups while we are dressing and wait by the door for us."

I did as she wanted and when I washed the 3 cups, I went to the front door and stood waiting. It wasn't long and they came out carrying my clothes. I couldn't see what they had, but each of them had something in their hands. They got to the door, and I opened it for them. They went out and I followed.

Once outside, I was handed my bright red panties with little white bows on the front of them. Once I had them on, I was given a shirt, but had never seen it before. It was more of a blouse but looked like a shirt. It was sheer and I knew if I wore it, others would see what they had written on my back.

Then, a pair of shorts, but they weren't mine. The shorts are what a girl would wear and fit me tight making it difficult to hide my hard cock. They were not something a guy would wear out. The shorts were a pink floral and I knew I was going to get humiliated beyond belief. But I had just said, I wanted more, and they are providing my humiliation once again.

I was dressed the way they wanted me, and Patty said, "You look so cute Dawn. Now let's go get some food."

I followed them to Patty's car, and we all got in. I sat between the 2 of them and off we went. I had no idea where we would eat at, but I prayed it was not someplace where anyone I knew saw me. But I will let them take care of me and hope we don't get in trouble.

On the way there, Lena said, "Today is the last day to play since we have to work tomorrow. So, we need to make sure you get everything you want. Plenty of exposure and more humiliation. She put her hand in my lap and said, this is just the beginning today. Don't worry, you won't be wearing them all day."

Patty then said, "Dawn, if you don't want to wear the clothes we gave you, you can take them off and we can go eat while you are naked."

I said, "No, I will wear what you gave me. I look stupid, but I don't think I want to go into a restaurant naked."

Patty drove us to a restaurant that I had never been in before. I don't even remember the name of it. She parked and we all walked in. It was a good size restaurant and had a lot of people there. Patty told them she wanted a table with a view, so we were taken to a table that looked out to the street.

The hostess giggled when she looked at me and said, "Love those shorts. I got some just like them."

I turned another shade of red but didn't say anything. But Lena didn't miss a beat and she said, "Dawn, don't be so impolite. She gave you a compliment, so thank her."

I didn't want to talk, but I must now. I said, "Thank you. The girls picked them out for me."

They all laughed about what I said. We sat down to wait to be served and when the waitress showed up, we ordered coffee to start with. She didn't say anything, but I knew the girls were going to do their best to humiliate me some more.

When she brought the coffee back, Lena said, "Did you see his shorts. They are so cute. Dawn, stand up and show the girl what you are wearing."

I hated doing it, but stood up and the waitress giggled and said, "Yes, they are cute. I've been looking at the same ones but haven't had a chance to buy any yet."

Patty didn't miss that one and said, "Don't spend your money on them. We will give you his shorts if you allow him to take them off."

The waitress said, "I don't know about that. What are you wearing under them. Can't have anyone naked in here."

I hesitated and Lena said, "Dawn, you are being so rude today. I might have to spank you later. Now tell her what you are wearing under your shorts and describe them to her."

Well, just some added humiliation for me, but I said, "I have on a pair of bright red panties with white bows on them."

"Really, you are wearing panties. I need to see that. Yes, I would like to have the shorts." The waitress said. Then she added, "But don't take them off yet. I need to make sure the manager will be ok with you in just panties."

She left and I started to sit back down, But Lena said, "No, just stand there and wait for her to return. We want to show you off to everyone."

So, I stood there, waiting to see if I had to remove some of my clothes in this restaurant. I tried to hide my face, but it is hard to do in the middle of a restaurant. I saw the waitress coming back and she had 3 other women with her. They came right to our table and the waitress said, "This is my manager and a couple other waitresses. They didn't believe he had those short on and wanted to see."

The one that she said was manager, said, "So, you want to give Beth those shorts? And she says you have panties on under them."

Patty said, "Answer the lady, Dawn."

One of the other girls said, "His name is Dawn?"

Lena said, "Yes, we gave him that name, since he likes to dress in women's clothes at times."

The first waitress said, "My manager says you can give me the shorts, as long as you are still covered up. I would like them now."

Patty said, "Dawn, give her your shorts. Do it now."

I hated being made to halfway strip in public, but I will do as she says, because it is humiliating to do it and I need the humiliation. So, after a brief pause, I started pulling my shorts down, revealing the red panties.

Everyone laughed at me once I had the shorts off. I had to fold them up and hand them to the girl, which I did hoping I could sit back down so I could be halfway covered. But Lena said, "Just stand there until I say to sit. Want them to have a good look at your panties."

The waitress said, "Thank you for my shorts."

The others laughed and everyone, but the original waitress left. She took our orders and when she had them all, Patty said, "Dawn, sit down and quit being such a showoff."

I did quickly and I was told not to say anything more unless I was asked a question. Lena said, "I wonder if they would like his panties and blouse too. I think it would be so cute to see him walk out naked after we eat."

Patty said, "I'm not sure about that, but why don't you ask her when she comes back."

Oh, no, now, if it was agreed on, I would be in a public building naked, and I didn't want that to happen. We sat and waited for the waitress to return with our meals and once she set everything on the table, Lena said, "Excuse me, but we were wondering if you might like to have his panties and blouse too."

The waitress looked at Lena and then me, before she said, "As much as I would love his clothes, he can't be naked in here. It was a push to have him take the shorts off, but I will ask the manager again. Maybe once you leave, I can meet you outside to get the clothes from him."

Lena said, "Fair enough. He was going to strip naked anyway, since we have plans for him today. We didn't tell you, but he loves to be exposed and humiliated and we try very hard to give him what he wants and needs."

She looked at me and said, "Is that true, you like exhibitionism and humiliation?'

I said, "Yes, I do."

She laughed and said, "We Just might have to make an exception for you. I'll be right back."

I hoped I wouldn't have to get naked in here, but if she says I can, guess I will be eating breakfast naked and then showing everyone in here my hard cock. I just wanted to eat and get out of here, but I'm sure the girls will prolong it for me.

The waitress wasn't gone very long, and she returned with the manager again. The manager said, "Beth said that you enjoy being exposed and humiliated, is, that right?"

I had to answer her and prayed I didn't have to do any more, but I wasn't sure just how far this will go. I said, "Yes."

Then she looked at Lena and Patty, both with big grins, and asked, "You want him to be able to get naked in here and give his clothes to Beth?"

Patty answered this time and she said, "As long as he doesn't get arrested or in any trouble for being naked in public. And if there are young children in here, I won't let him get naked. But, if it is ok with you, yes, we do want that."

Then the manager said, "I haven't seen any children in here and if someone complains, we can give him something to cover up with. I think it would be fun. So, if you want to give Beth your clothes, take them off and give them to her."

Just when I think it can't be any more humiliating, the girls find a way to make it worse. Lena said, "Dawn, stand up and get naked, since you want to give all your pretty clothes away."

I didn't want to give them away. They wanted me to give them away. But I want to be exposed and humiliated, so I stood up, removed the blouse, folded it, and handed it to Beth. Then, I slid the panties down my legs, uncovering my hard cock and when I had them off, I handed them to her also. Now, I stood naked in a public restaurant where everyone could see me. Another first for me.

They all laughed at me, and Lena said, "If you want to play with it, go ahead. He loves showing everyone his hard cock and have them touch him."

No one did anything and I was allowed to sit back down, which I was grateful for because at least my cock was under the table. We ate our breakfast and Patty paid the bill, since I didn't even bring my wallet. The waitress made several trips by our table to make sure everything was ok, and Lena asked, "Can we get your number Beth and maybe someday, Dawn can please you with his tongue. He is very good at it and loves to pleasure any girl.

Beth said, "That sounds interesting. My husband does it with me, but I think a fresh tongue would feel good."

She wrote her number down and then left us alone again. Patty said, "Dawn, are you ashamed of yourself?

I said, "Yes and no. I am ashamed to be sitting in here naked, but not ashamed because I enjoy it. It is hard to explain."

"Well, we plan on getting you very embarrassed today. Once we leave here, we are going other places and today, we will test your commitment to do anything and everything we want. So, far, you are passing." Patty told me.

I said, "May I ask a question?"

"Yes, go ahead." She told me.

"Will you tell me what we are going to do today? I am sure I'll do it but would like to know." I asked.

"No, we won't tell you what is going to happen today but will say that people who have seen you before while you were blindfolded, will see you again. This time, you'll know who it is." Lena said.

I said, "I hope I can make you girls happy today, and it scares the hell out of me, not knowing. But I will do as you say."

"Very good my naked boy. But now we must get going. Just walk with us and we will make sure everyone sees that hard cock." Lena told me.

That girl is taking more control over me each day. Patty lets her do anything she wants with me, and I love it. I hope that I'll get to fuck her soon.

We got up and I saw several people staring at my now naked body. I wish I had clothes on, but the girls gave what I was wearing away, including my panties. Now I had nothing but my shoes on and I felt like I was on display. Well, I guess I was since I was the only one naked in a restaurant.

We walked through the restaurant, taking the long way out, because they wanted to show me off to everyone. That was humiliating, but I did ask to be exposed and humiliated. They are doing everything I asked for and much more than I ever thought I could do.

We left the restaurant, walked to the car and when we got in, I was told to put my blindfold on. I did as I was told and once it was on, Patty started the car, and we were off. Lena played with my cock all the time and I was wanting to cum again.

Patty drove us around for a while, then stopped. They got out and I was told to sit still and be quiet. Once they left, I was alone again, not knowing where we were or who was around. It didn't seem to be very long, and the door was opened, and Lena said, "Come here naked boy. We are going to visit with some people, and they want to see you."

I slid over toward her voice, and she helped me exit the car. I stood up and she led me to where she took me. I knew we walked up a few steps and into a house. I was told to just stand there and wait. I heard them talking about me and the voices were from people I knew.

Patty came to where Lena had left me and she said, "Now, I am going to remove the blindfold so you can see the people we are visiting. No talking until we say you can, and don't you dare cover that cock up."

I felt her remove the blindfold and then I could see. Here I was naked, except for my shoes, standing in front of some very close friends of ours. Lena's sister and her parents were looking right at me. This is the one thing I never wanted to happen. But Lena must have convinced them that they should get a look at me.

Her sister, who had just turned 18, was seeing me naked and I wanted to die. Her parents, just looked and her mom said, "So, you say Mr. Don is naked all the time now?

Lena said, "Yes, except when he goes to work or when we dress him in his girl clothes. I get to see him like this all the time, and I even have held his thing, along with doing other things with him."

Her dad said, "He lets you both tell him what to do? He does whatever you say?"

Patty said, "Yes, he asked to be exposed and humiliated and he will do whatever we say. We just went for breakfast, and he stripped naked in the restaurant and gave his clothes to the waitress."

Lena said, "Yes, he did, and he had on some shorts that girls wear and a blouse. Dawn, turn around and let them see your backside."

I was so embarrassed to let Lena's parents and sister see me naked like this. I never thought that Lena would do what she is doing to me now. They were our close friends and now they see all of me, with a big hard on. I thought her mom was sexy and wanted to have her in bed with me, but never tried anything, because her dad was also a great friend. Never thought about doing things with her sister since she was younger, but now she is seeing me differently. I prayed they weren't pissed at me for being naked.

I felt them behind me, reading what the girls had written on my back, but no one said anything for a while. Then her dad said, "He has done these things?"

Patty said, "He has done most of them and we plan on doing the others before we quit. And we won't quit till he can't do it any longer. But he knows if he quits, he will no longer be with me or Lena."

Lena said, "And in case you are wondering, I am still a virgin for right now. But we all sleep together, and I have had oral sex with the naked guy."

Her mom said, "Well, that is a relief, knowing you are a virgin. I know you are over 18, but I think you should wait a while longer to lose it. Your sister keeps saying she wants to go to bed with guys too, but since she still lives with us and is in school, she won't be doing that.

bydasea
bydasea
1,034 Followers
12