Games Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty said, "Yes, we have protected Lena's virginity, but have taught her many new things. Dawn is a great teacher."

"You called him Dawn?" Her sister asked.

Lena and Patty laughed and then Lena said, "Yes, we have changed his name, since he dresses as a girl at times. It is hard to call him Don when he looks like a girl, so we use Dawn all the time now. He is used to it and doesn't complain when anyone calls him Dawn."

Everyone thought that was funny. Well, everyone but me. I just stood with my back to everyone until Patty said, "Dawn, turn back around so they can all see your cock. If any of you want to play with it, feel free. He won't say or do anything."

Well, that was another thing that happened to me. Lena's sister was the first to grab my cock and she held it tight in her little hand. Lena said, "Feels good doesn't it sis? I get to play with it all the time now. And I love to suck it. If you want, you can suck on it too."

Her mom said, "Lena, don't talk like that. Faith, you are not going to do that, are you?"

She didn't say anything. No, she just leaned over and took me into her mouth and sucked on it some. Her dad said, "Faith, don't do that, at least not in front of us."

Faith pulled off my cock and then let go of it. Lena laughed and said, "I do that all the time. I love sucking him and getting his cum in my mouth."

Patty said, "Ok, no more talk like that. We came to visit and show off Dawn. So why don't we have a seat and talk about other things. Dawn, just stand and wait for us to finish talking and then we will find other things to do today."

They all took a seat, and I stood still, letting them see all of me. They talked about their work and school. They thought it was great that Lena would be close to home for college and thanked Patty for giving Lena the car and having her stay with us while she attended college.

After about an hour, Lena said, "Well, we have to go so we can show off Dawn some more. Thank you for letting me stay with them and I promise to keep in touch."

Patty said, "Yes, we have a few more places to go before we go back home. We appreciate you allowing us to bring him here again. Now he knows you have seen him naked. Nothing like the last time when he was blindfolded, and Faith wasn't here. Please come visit anytime you want. He will be naked then too."

I watched them all hug and say goodbye, but I didn't get that. Faith came to me and held my cock again and she whispered, "Maybe someday, I can do more with this."

I couldn't talk, because they had put me in silent mode, so I just nodded to her. She looked confused, but Lena explained. "Faith, he can't answer you, because he has been told not to talk. But he nodded that he would like that. Maybe you can come stay with us sometime and we will let you do more."

We left and I was once again put in the middle of the girls and told to blindfold myself again. They didn't want me to know where we were going. I never knew when they would allow me to see again, but it is how they wanted to play. Patty drove away from Lena's parents' home and then headed someplace else.

We rode for a while and then Patty stopped. She said, "Now, we are going to show you off to some others. You will not talk, and you must leave the blindfold on. We don't want you to know who is looking at you. They can touch you, but you are not allowed to cum for them. Lena and I may leave for a while, but you will stay and let everyone see you and touch you."

I just nodded and they got out of the car. Lena pulled me out with her, and we walked a short distance, before I was told to stop, spread my legs apart and wait. I did as I was told, wondering where we were and who might be looking at me.

I heard other voices around me but wasn't sure who they were. I thought I recognized some of the voices but couldn't place them. No one spoke to me but were talking to each other. I stood there and suddenly felt hands on my hard cock, along with my naked ass and balls. I don't ever remember being handled like this until we started the games. I've had so many people playing with my cock and balls that I lost count of how many. Now, I had other strange hands all over me.

I wasn't sure if Patty and Lena stayed with me or if they left. I did hear a car running but wasn't sure it was them or someone else. I just stayed where they put me and allowed whoever it was to handle me.

I wasn't sure how long it was before Lena said, "OK, naked man, time to go have some more fun. Come with me."

I took her hand, and she led me to the car. I got in and off we went. I had no idea where we had been or who had seen me, but now we were going someplace ese. We drove around for a long time, but they didn't talk. It was silent in the car, and I am not allowed to talk until they say I can.

Then, Patty said, "Dawn, we are going to give you three options. You must choose one of them. They will be numbers, 1,2 and 3. After you hear all 3 options, you will give us the number of which one you want done today.

Lena then said, "I know we discussed these things before, but today, you get to pick your fate. Are you ready Dawn?

I nodded yes since I can't say anything. Then Lena said, "First option is we take you someplace, get you out and tie you up. You will be naked and blindfolded until we come back for you, which will be sometime tomorrow. Yes, naked man, you will spend the night all alone wherever we leave you, should you pick this one."

Then Patty said, "Don't worry about work. I'll call them and say you are sick."

They let me think about that, then Patty said, "Second option is we drop you off away from home and then, once we leave, you will walk back home naked, not knowing how many people will see you. If you are seen by the cops, you can say someone robbed you at gunpoint and took everything you have, except your shoes. If you pick this option, you will be alone and naked again."

I didn't like either one of those, but we did talk about them once before. I have no idea if I can do either one of them. But I'll see what else they offer me.

Then Patty said, "Option number 3 is we quit all games. We would no longer do anything with you, and you won't be able to fuck Lena or Amber. Lena will move back to her parents, and I will start fucking other guys, because you won't get in my pants ever again. So, choose wisely my naked husband and then we will do what you pick."

I couldn't tell them how dangerous the first 2 would be and I don't want to give them a chance to stop using me. I had to either spend a night someplace and wait for them to come rescue me or walk naked from wherever they leave me, not knowing who might see me. But I had to pick one of them. I was scared shitless at the thought of doing either one, but knew if I said 3, we would stop everything.

Lena said, "What will it be Dawn, 1,2 or 3?

I was shaking because I was so nervous and knew I would get humiliated and exposed a lot with either of the first 2 options, because number 3 was not going to be my choice. So, I said, "Number 2."

Patty said, "Very good. Now, just sit quietly while we find a place to leave you. I hope you can figure out how to get home from where we leave you, because we won't help you in anyway."

Then Lena said, "We will leave the blindfold in place and once we let you out, you will stand where we leave you, count to 50, giving us enough time to disappear. Once you count to 50, you will remove the blindfold and walk home. It may not be too far away, but it may be a mile or so. We will decide when we see the place, we want you at."

I was so nervous now, but I guess if they can just leave me like that, I can walk home. I prayed it wasn't too far away, but Lena said maybe a mile or more. That would be a long walk where anyone who was around would see me. I knew I might have to be on the main road to get to our house and hoped not many would be out today.

Then, the car stopped. "Lena are we sure we want to leave him here. It will be dangerous, but I think he needs this so he will do more with us. We have talked about doing many new things and I want to do all of them eventually."

Lena said, "Yes, I think this is the right spot this time and if he makes it this time, we can do it again, but maybe farther away. Yes, I have been thinking of new ways to humiliate and expose him, so he has to do this now."

Patty then, said, "OK, let's get him out so we can get back home and have some wine while we wait."

Lena opened the door and pulled me out. She said, "Now, just stand here and count, then remove the blindfold and walk home. Have fun naked boy and please stay out of trouble."

Easy for her to say, because I was naked and someplace where others may see me, and I hoped I didn't get in trouble. Lena took my cock in her hand and said, "See you soon big guy."

Then she got in the car and when the door shut, Patty drove away from me. I started counting right away, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. I didn't want to do it, but I didn't want to be left someplace naked all night. This was the lesser of 2 evils.

Once I counted to 50, I took my blindfold off and was surprised to see where I was. I wasn't far from home and would only have to walk a short distance on the main road. I was on the street next to ours, which had very few homes on it. None of the homes were where I was standing, but people would have to drive past me to get in or out of their neighborhood.

I started walking quickly, and soon I was at the entrance to the main road. I kind of hid, looking to see how much traffic was coming and was glad it was a Sunday and not many were out. I stepped out on the main road and walked briskly up the road to our street. A couple cars went by me and honked their horns, but no one stopped. I got to our street and got away from the main road as fast as I could.

I slowed down once I was back in our neighborhood, so I could relax some before getting to the house. I did as they wanted and made it, but what else do these 2 have in mind for me. I walked to the house, and they were on the porch, having a glass of wine.

12