Games Ch. 28

Story Info
Time for a party.
6.5k words
4.72
3.5k
4
2

Part 29 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers

I slept well, like I have been since our games started. But this time I had clothes on, which I wasn't happy with, but it is what my girls wanted, and I do what they want. I never slept with anything on until last night. It was just a little baby doll nightie, but it was still something.

As I always do, I scooted out of bed being careful not to disturb either one of the girls, went to get coffee going, which I had to start from the beginning. They keep me so busy; it is hard for me to do it the night before. I will have to find time during the day to get it done.

Once I had the coffee going, I went out the front door and down the stairs into the yard to piss. I looked stupid, wearing a baby doll nightie and pissing in the yard, but the girls expect me to do it. I can't take the nightie off until they tell me too, but then I'll be naked for them.

It looks like I'll be naked all day today, since we will be at the block party, and it was a request that I attend in the nude. I had no idea what else I might have to do today or with who. I'm sure the girls have thought of many ways to humiliate me today, especially since the whole neighborhood would be there.

Once I finished pissing, I went back in the house to have my coffee and wait for the girls to get up. I wasn't sure when the party was starting and if the girls wanted breakfast before we go. So, instead of thinking of what to fix, I waited to see what they wanted to do and what they wanted if I needed to cook.

I had finished one cup when I heard them moving around, so I fixed their coffee and took it to them. When they saw me, they both laughed and Lena said, "Dawn, do you know how stupid you look?"

I nodded because they never told me I could talk again after last night at the porn shop. I thought if I talked, they would have a chance to punish me. But, Patty said, "Oh, forgot to tell him he could talk again. Answer her question Dawn and you may talk until we decide we don't want to hear from you again."

"Yes, I know I look stupid, but I like what you are doing with me." I told them.

The girls laughed and Patty said, "So, would you like to wear your nightie to the block party today?"

I didn't want to do that, but said, "It isn't my choice and if you want me to, I will wear it to let others see how stupid I look."

Then Patty said, "Well, guess we'll have to talk about that. I think it would be cute letting others see you in it. Lena what do you think?"

Lena said, "Well, we were going to make him go nude, but if he wears his nightie, his cock still is visible, so yes, let's just leave it on her."

One time it was him and then it was her. I will do as they want, even if I get embarrassed by wearing it. I asked to be humiliated and they are doing that every day now. I get to show everyone my hard cock and get humiliated in front of others. What more could a guy like me ask for.

"Ok, that's settled. Dawn will wear his nightie out so others can see how stupid she looks. Now, I think we should have a quick breakfast and go early so we can help set up." Patty said.

Lena said, "Well, she can help set up. We can sit back and relax while we watch her work for others."

Patty laughed and said, "Dawn, go fix us some breakfast. I think maybe some sausage and scrambled eggs will be good to start the day with."

As I was leaving, Lena said "And no more talking Ms. Dawn."

Well, back in my silent mode. I wondered how long it would be before I would be able to talk again. I think they do this to me so they can punish me if I fuck up and say something. I just left the bedroom, fixed another cup of coffee, and began to get breakfast for my girls.

Once it was done, I went back to get them and knew I couldn't say it was ready. So, I stepped into the room and motioned for them to come out. They both looked at me like they didn't understand what I wanted them to do. It is so frustrating when I can't talk. Stood there trying to figure a way to let them know breakfast was ready without talking. I left the bedroom, got a piece of paper, and wrote breakfast is ready on it.

Then, I went back to the bedroom and showed them what I had written. They both laughed and Lena said, "Damn, she is getting smarter all the time. I wanted her to say something so we could slap that naked ass again."

I knew what they were doing to me, and I hate to be spanked, so do my best not to do something that would make them spank me. No talking was a way they could trap me if they had me in a position that I talked.

They were giggling as they came to the kitchen, and we all sat to eat. It was a good breakfast and once we finished, I cleaned up our dishes and waited to see what they had planned next. They both went to the bedroom to finish dressing for the party, and I was told to go to the porch, stand facing the street and wait for them.

I did as I was told and when I finished cleaning the kitchen, I went to the front porch, stood so others could see me in my nightie with a hard cock. I enjoy showing off, but I am not usually wearing anything. It is kind of embarrassing to be wearing a girl's baby doll nightie, but they want it, so I do what they want.

I stood and waited for them to finish up whatever they had to do to get ready for the party. They finished up and came to the porch to get me. Lena said, "Now, we are walking over to the party with you. But we will go the long way around so others can see how cute you look in your little nightie."

Patty said, "And today, Ms. Dawn, you will do anything we want, even if you don't want to. We will tell you what you can do or not do and will let you know what you can eat and drink. Don't disappoint us Dawn, because if you do, we will spank your naked ass in front of everyone."

"That's right Dawn, and by anything, we mean anything. If we tell you to suck cock, you will do it. If we make you crawl around on your hands and knees you will. If someone wants to fuck your ass, you will allow it to happen. By anything, we expect you to do it all today and everyone can play with that cock, but you aren't allowed to cum until we say you can." Lena explained to me.

I hope I don't have to suck any cocks today, especially in front of the rest of the neighbors and I prayed none of the men would want to fuck my ass. Yes, I would let them do it, because my girls told me to, but I wouldn't like it. I know it may happen someday, because the girls have talked about it before and one of them keeps bringing it up.

Then Patty said, "So, Ms. Dawn, are you ready to go so others can play with you?"

I just nodded my head and Lena said, "Might be a good day for us to get some other cocks in our pussies, Ms. Patty. I don't have a cherry any longer and would love to know what other cocks feel like."

Patty said, "Maybe, but I'm not sure I want others fucking me today, but I might have Dawn fuck Sally just to see how she likes his cock inside her."

Oh damn, now I might have to fuck an old lady. It was bad enough that I had to lick her old pussy but sticking my cock in that old hole is not what I would enjoy. But it would be very humiliating if I had to do it, especially in front of everyone else.

Lena laughed and said, "Yea, that would be cool, but I don't think he should be able to cum in her pussy. He could fuck her but not cum. That would be so cool to watch."

Patty said, "I know, but I'm not sure if I will let it happen, but at least he knows I'm thinking about making him fuck her."

Lena said, "OK, let's get going so we can show off our girl. She looks so cute in her nightie. Might have to get her some more like that and she can wear them other places to."

We walked down the steps, into the street and started our slow walk to where the party would be. I knew it was close to Bob and Sally's place so they could enjoy it without having to walk to far. Plus, they could go back in if they got tired.

On the way there, Gail and John came out to join us and they thought I was cute in my nightie. John said, "I see you are still using him for your fun. Gail and I have talked about what we did, and she said, she would like to do more with you guys. Not too sure I would like to but might just do it if I can fuck you again, Patty."

I didn't like that but couldn't say anything since I was told not to talk. Lena said, "You can fuck me now John. I took my cherry on Dawn's cock and am ready to feel other cocks in me. That is if Gail will let us fuck."

Gail said, "I might enjoy seeing him fuck you, but I would need to get fucked by Dawn if I let him."

Patty said, "Might let that happen someday, Gail. I'll have to think about it, but I won't mind watching him eat you again. John, if I let you fuck me again, would you let Dawn suck your cock again?"

"If I get to fuck you, yes he can suck my cock anytime." John said.

I don't like it when they talk like this, especially since I can't say anything. I didn't want to suck anyone's cock and I don't want him fucking my wife, but if I must do it, I would for my girls.

Then Gail said, "John, if I say you can fuck Lena and Patty, would you suck his cock?"

"No, I am not a cocksucker, so if that's what I have to do to fuck them, I won't be fucking them." John said.

It's ok for me to suck a cock, but not him. I'm not a cocksucker either, but the girls had me doing it so they could humiliate me. I wish I could say something, but I knew if I did, my ass would be getting very sore, or the games would stop.

We got to where the party was going to be, and people were already setting things up. They had a few grills ready to cook and tables around with paper plates and plastic silverware on them, along with napkins and solo cups. I saw a keg of beer nearby and knew I wasn't going to have any of that. Several people were carrying bowls and other things to the tables.

Lena went to the person who was setting it up and asked if they would like my help. Then, I was put to work carrying things out from his house and placed them on the table. Everyone liked that I was there mostly naked.

I heard them saying how cute I looked in my nightie and was happy it didn't cover my hard cock. Patty told them all that anyone who wanted could play with it if they didn't make me cum. Then, I heard Lena say, "If any of you ladies would like to feel her tongue in you, just say so. He loves licking pussy."

I didn't see Sally come out of her house, but she was there, and she said, "Yes, he is good at licking pussy. He ate me out one evening and made me cum so hard."

Everyone laughed and I heard a girl say, "Would love to see him doing that. How old are you Sally?"

Sally said, "I'm 78, but will be 79 in a few weeks."

Patty said, "Well, Sally, for your birthday, I might let you have him lick you again. Might even let you do more with him if you want. We can discuss it later."

Damn, now my wife is giving me to others as a birthday gift. But I guess I asked for everything I get. I never expected to do the things I have done for the girls. I thought that when I asked Patty to humiliate and expose me to others, it would be just a little flashing and being seen naked at times. But she has given me so much more and I love it all. Yes, I even enjoyed eating the old ladies and sucking a cock, because it was so humiliating for me to do it.

Then Sally said, "I would like that and wouldn't mind letting others see him eating me. I can get naked right now if I can be licked again."

Patty said, "You want him to lick you so everyone can watch?"

"Hell yes, I think it would be so hot and I would enjoy it." Sally said.

Lena said, "Sally, why don't we wait till everyone is here before he eats you. You know, the old saying, the more the merrier. That way, all the neighbors can see Dawn in action."

"Sounds good to me." Sally said, and then, "Sonny, you want to lick my old pussy again?"

I just nodded and Patty said, "We told her she can't talk today, so all he will do is nod. Besides, whether she wants to lick you or not, she will do whatever we tell him to do. Today, is going to be a great day and she will be entertaining the rest of us."

Everyone laughed at what my wife said, and Sally came to where I was standing, which wasn't too far from her house and took my cock in her hand. She said, "I even sucked this thing one day and he has some good tasting cum. Wouldn't mind doing it again."

Patty said, "Maybe someday Sally, but today he was told not to cum, no matter what happens."

The crowd was getting bigger as more of the neighbors were arriving. I had seen many of them before and the ones I had not seen came to me and told me who they were and had seen me out walking with my young friend. I guess, by the end of the day, I would have met all the neighbors and will have had most of their hands on my hard cock.

One girl came up to me, took my cock in her hand and said, "I've been waiting to do this ever since I first saw you out walking. You had your robe on, but you held it out of the way to show off your cock. Never had the chance to stop because I always had things to do. But now I get to touch it. Maybe you can lick my pussy someday if my husband lets you."

I couldn't talk, so just nodded and she let my cock go. She turned around and said, "What you think Hon, will you let him lick my pussy. You do a great job; just want to see how he is."

Her husband said, "I might let him, but have to think about it. But I know it won't be out here where everyone could see your pussy."

She laughed and said, "Yea, may have to blindfold him too. But we can talk about it later."

They left me to get some food and Lena said, "See Dawn, you are a hit today. Bet, we can do a lot of things today, hope you're up for it."

I couldn't talk but wanted to say I didn't want to do much around everyone. It is bad enough being the only one naked, but I did ask to be exposed to others. Plus, the girls are doing a good job of humiliating me in front of all the neighbors. Several others were just arriving, and I had hands all over my semi naked body, but mostly on my cock and balls. My ass was rubbed, and my cock was stroked by so many women, I thought I would cum with just the slightest touch after a while. But I knew if I shot my load, I would have my ass spanked in front of all the neighbors.

Lena and Patty walked me around to meet everyone and I had to stand while I was groped and played with. Patty told them all that I asked to be exposed and humiliated and that is why I am naked most of the time. Lena added that at times I was dressed like a girl and made to show myself in public. They told everyone that I had panties on under my clothes every day, because they threw my male under pants away.

We made our way around, the girls talked to all the neighbors while I just stood naked, except for a baby doll nightie and most of the girls and women touched me, because Lena told them all they could. Then, we were headed back to where we started and when I looked around, I saw that Sally had taken her clothes off and sat in a chair with her legs open. Her gash looked obscene, but I couldn't say it to her.

Lena noticed Sally too and said, "Look Dawn, Sally is showing off for everyone. Bet she would love to be eaten again. Let's go see if she wants you to do it for her. Should make a good snack for you."

Patty said, "That sounds like a good idea Lena. I love to watch our girl lick a pussy, especially the old ones."

"Yep, and this time they will have a big audience to prove she did lick Sally." Lena said.

They made me walk over to Sally and kneel before her. Lena said, "He can't talk today, but he wants to eat your pussy again Sally. Will you let him?"

Sally said, "That's why I got naked. I want that young tongue licking this old pussy. Would love to feel his cock inside me but know he can't fuck anyone else but you. So, I will be happy with his tongue in me."

Patty said, "Dawn, just stay right there and stare at her pussy. Lena and I need to talk."

I did as she said and looked at the old gross pussy that was right in front of me. I didn't want to do anything with Sally, but my girls wanted me to, so I will do whatever they want. I waited to be told what to do and just looked at the old pussy.

Patty and Lena came back laughing and said, "Sally, if we let her stick her cock in your pussy, would you take it. She can't cum, so she won't leave it in long, but if you will let her do that, she will eat you anytime you want." Is what Patty asked her.

Sally said, "Yes, I would love to feel what it is like inside me. I won't make him cum, but I would love it if he put it in me and just fucked me for a little while. And, I will have him eating me more now."

"Well, Dawn, you heard your girlfriend. She wants to feel that cock in her pussy. So, you will stick it in her, fuck her for a few moments and then pull out so you can lick her. But, she may be too dry for that cock, so get her wet with your tongue. Then, she can stand up, bend over and you can show her what it feels like." Lena told me.

I hated doing this, especially in front of all the neighbors. I noticed a lot of them had come to where I was kneeling before a naked old lady. They all talked about what I was doing and thought it was great that I was about to lick her old pussy and then fuck her without cumming in her. This would be another first for me. Sticking my cock in another pussy, especially an old one. I had only been fucking Patty until she allowed Lena to take my cock in her pussy. Now she is making me fuck an old lady but told me not to cum in her. That will be hard, since I needed to cum.

I leaned in and began to lick the old pussy to get it wet. I spit on it and trying to get it slippery so my cock would go in her without hurting her or my cock. I licked and sucked her, and she started to get wet with my spit and her juices. Then she said, "I'm ready to feel it now."

Patty said, "Dawn, back off and let Sally stand up. Sally, once you are up, lean over and hold the chair so you don't fall. Then she will slip her cock in your pussy for a few minutes. Dawn, you better not cum, or you will get a big spanking right in front of everyone."

I stood up, helped Sally up and when she was bent over the chair, I stepped behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy to get us wetter. Then, I did what I didn't like doing, and shoved my cock into her old nasty pussy. It was so gross looking at my cock inside her and I didn't think I could cum if I was told I could.

The others clapped and cheered us on and some of them shouted out, "Fuck her good Dawn." "Make her a happy old lady and fuck that pussy." Other things were said, but I tried not to listen to them. It was bad enough I had to do this for my wife but being in public like this was terrible. All the neighbors will know what I did and will never forget it either. I will be laughed at as long as I live here.

Lena finally said, "Ok, Dawn, pull it out so she can sit back down. Then, you can eat her pussy and make her cum. Someday, we might let you take her to bed and give her a proper fucking."

Patty agreed with her and said, "Yes, maybe someday, you can take her to bed and fuck her good, giving her the thrill of being fucked again and having cum in her. Might even let the other old ladies get fucked by you too."

Damn, we went from no sex with anyone but each other to me fucking Lena and then Sally and maybe other old ladies, like the 90-year-old Brenda. But I do what my girls want and if it means having to fuck old ladies, I will do it just for them. I have done so much for them, I can't stop. The more they have me doing, the more I want. I am so happy with what I have done, even if I never thought I could do most of it. Hell, I never thought I would ever suck a cock, but I have sucked one twice now and swallowed his cum.

bydasea
bydasea
1,029 Followers
12