Games Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally turned around and sat back down and I started eating her old pussy again. It was not like it was before, because I had my cock inside it and her hole opened more. I tongue fucked her sloppy hole and chewed on her clit until she started to push her pussy into my mouth. Then, I worked even harder to get her to cum. It didn't take too long, and she did cum for me. She pushed me away and once she relaxed a little, I leaned back in, kissed her old pussy, and said, "Thank you for letting me lick you again and for allowing me to stick my cock in you."

I heard laughter all around me and noticed, just about everyone in the neighborhood had seen me eating Sally's old pussy. I will never live that down and I might have to lick some others today too. But none of them are as old as Sally or I didn't think they were.

Once done, Lena said, "That was so nice Dawn. If Sally needs any help to get dressed or back to her house, you will assist her. Now, we need to see what is good to eat besides pussy."

I followed the girls toward where they had the food set up and we all got a burger and potato salad. We also got us a soda and went to find a place to eat. They had some tables set up and we sat down to eat. It was a relief for me, because this way, I wasn't on display as much, but everyone had already seen me, so it didn't make much difference.

While we ate, the girls talked about what we would be doing the rest of the day and I wasn't sure if they would make me do all of what they said. They said that I would be eating some more ladies where everyone could see me doing it. I was told that it didn't matter who wanted to be licked today, I would do it. They also said that maybe I would get spanked in front of everyone, just so they can all see it happen. I would be shown to everyone and must allow everyone the chance to touch my hard cock, but I was not allowed to cum. If I had to piss, I had to do it in front of all the neighbors because some of them may not have seen me pissing in our yard.

But, then Lena said, "And, I think if any of the guys want a blow job, our girl can do it with everyone watching."

We had discussed me sucking cock one time, but now she wants me to suck more cock, and everyone will know I am a cocksucker. I may have to draw the line there, but for the girls I might do it, so I don't lose them.

Patty helped me out there when she said, "Lena, we agreed that she would suck a cock one time. But remember we had to do something in return, so if we want him sucking another cock, we should give up something. Just one thing I must insist on."

Lena said, "You are right Ms. Patty, but maybe we can give him another virgin if she sucks another cock. I just love seeing her with a cock in her mouth. Not natural for guys to suck cocks, but they all enjoy it when us girls suck cock."

"You have point there Lena and we might do something like that when Sarah brings Amber over again. That is unless she has had her fucked already." Patty said.

Well, I might just get another young virgin pussy to fuck, but I would have to suck another cock in order to get it. That I don't really want to do, but when I had to suck John's cock, I didn't mind it too much. I don't want to suck cock anymore but will if I am told to do it. I don't like the idea of others knowing I sucked cock, but that is up to my girls. I know it would be very humiliating if they told others what I did.

Once we finished eating, we walked around and the girls talked to all the neighbors and asked the girls if they wanted what Sally got, minus a cock in their pussies. It started out and most of them said no to the offer, but I found myself on my knees again getting ready to eat another pussy that I had never had before. I did what I was told to do and licked her and made her cum.

Then, we walked some more and found some other people. I didn't even know who they were, but this girl was black. I had never seen a black family before. I guess the girls had never seen her before either. She was about Patty's age and while they talked to her, the girl kept looking at my hard cock. We found out they had moved in a few weeks ago and hadn't met anyone yet.

She said, her husband works the night shift and was sleeping because he gets tired at night. Because he works at night, she doesn't get out much and was happy that there was a block party this weekend where she might meet others. She also said she had seen me and Lena walking around and wondered why I was always naked. Lena explained the reason and she thought that was cute.

Patty said, "So, would you like him to lick you today? He will lick any girl that wants it and believe me, he is good at it."

Well, this might be another first for me, since I had never been with a black girl before. It really doesn't matter because I am not prejudice or a racist. I have many friends that were not white. I have black friends and Asian friends, even Mexican friends. I treat everyone the same as I would want to be treated. It just never presented itself to me to date a black woman, but I feel they are just as sexy as a white woman.

The girl was thinking about the offer, and she kept looking at my hard cock. Then she said, "Yes, I think I would enjoy that, but I don't want to do it in front of everyone. Can we go someplace else so he can lick my black pussy?"

Lena said, "Hell yes, we can go back to our house or to your house. She can't do anything but lick you, but like Ms. Patty said, she is good at what she does."

The girl looked back at my cock and asked, "Why do you call him her?"

Lena laughed and said, "Because she wears panties all the time and we dress him in girl clothes when we go out sometimes. Her name is Don, but we renamed her to be Dawn. So, to us she is just one of the girls, plus it humiliates her, which she loves."

The girl laughed and said, "That is so cute. I can't let my husband know another man is licking my pussy, so if we can just go behind someone's house I will pull my pants down and let him eat me. My husband won't do it for me."

Patty said, "Why don't we go behind Sally's house, since it is closer, and he can eat you. No, we will ask Sally if we can borrow her house for a little while. I'm sure she won't mind since Dawn licks her pussy too."

The girl said, "I saw that and wondered why he did it. Now I understand. Have you ever licked a black pussy Dawn?"

I shook my head no and Patty said, "He isn't allowed to talk today, so he shook his head no. It will be a first for him."

We went to sally, and Patty asked if we could go in her house so Dawn could eat our new friend. Patty introduce Sally to Shanta and Sally said, "Yes, go right ahead, the doors unlocked."

We left Sally and went to her house and Shanta took her pants off. Then she said, "Hell, might as well get naked so he can get a good look at me. I'm not bashful but didn't want everyone to see me. Wouldn't want anyone telling my husband I was seen half naked and some white boy was licking my pussy."

We all laughed, and Lena said, "That won't be a problem. Dawn doesn't lick and tell. And we won't say anything either."

Patty said, "Dawn, we want you between her legs and licking her pussy. Better do a good job because we said you were a good little pussy licker. Shanta, go ahead and have a seat and spread those sexy legs and let my husband give you a treat."

Shanta sat down in a chair and opened her legs. She had a big bush of hair, but I was going to eat her anyway. Once she was ready, I got between her legs, leaned in, and got my first taste of black pussy. I found out that it tasted like any pussy. She was clean and she did taste good. Much better than Sally's pussy.

I licked her, tongued her hole, and sucked her clit. She had a nice clit. It was bigger than most of the ones I've had in my mouth and was so easy to suck on. I rotated from licking, to tonguing her hole and sucking on her clit. I was doing what I do whenever I eat pussy, and she was starting to get juicier with each lick. She was moaning and groaning and suddenly she grabbed my head and forced my mouth into her wet pussy. I licked and sucked more and then bit her clit like I do with the others. She screamed and started cumming so hard and I got big mouthful of hot pussy cream. Damn, this girl is hot, and I would love to fuck her someday.

Once she pushed my head away, and calmed down, I leaned back in, gave her wet pussy a big kiss. I didn't say anything because I was told not to talk today. She smiled and said, "Damn, he is a good pussy licker. Wouldn't mind some more of that someday."

She got dressed and we left the house so we could be with other people. Once back outside, Lena thanked Sally for the use of her house and promised to have me stop by to eat her again. We walked around and the girls were talking to everyone while I stood there naked for all to see. It was humiliating to be the only one naked, but I was enjoying the day.

The girls told everyone that I licked pussy and would lick any of the girls there, no matter who they were or what they tasted like. One of the guys asked, "So, since he eats pussy and from what I gather, he is good at it. But does he suck dick too?"

Oh, no, I knew then, I might have to suck another cock and maybe in front of everyone. Patty said, "He has sucked cock before, and he hated doing it. So, we aren't going to make him suck another one, at least not for a while."

The guy said, "Damn, never had a guy suck my cock before and was wondering if a guy sucked as good as women do."

Lena said, "It looked like he was doing good job when he sucked that other cock, and he even deep throated it. Maybe if we give him something good later, he just might suck you."

Patty said, "What you have in mind Lena. I don't want Dawn to go around sucking everyone's cock, but maybe just one more won't hurt him."

I almost said, No, I won't do it, but I knew the girls would stop playing with me if I refuse to suck a cock. I didn't like sucking John's cock, but the reward was good, because I watched my wife and little lover eating pussy and I had a virgin on my cock. Maybe if I can get to fuck Gail or Shanta I would suck a cock again. But, I will wait to see what they have to offer.

Patty said, "So, you would allow my husband to suck your cock? What would you give up to have his lips on you?"

The guy thought about it and said, "I am not sure, but I might let my wife fuck him."

"What does your wife say about that?" Lena said.

"Not sure, but I can ask her." He said.

Then Patty said, "I don't allow him to fuck anyone but me and Lena, so that won't work. Let me think about your request and I will let you know. Give me a number I can reach you at and I will let you know what I decide."

Well, that wasn't so bad, except now, others know I have sucked a cock and may have to suck another one. I didn't mind sucking John's cock, but don't really want to suck anyone else. I'm not gay or bi or anything like it. I still say, no man should be sucking a cock. It just isn't right.

We continued walking around so everyone had the chance to see me and touch me if they wanted. I had so many hands on my naked body today, but I did enjoy it, even if it humiliated me to stand there and let everyone touch me and stroke my cock some. I wasn't allowed to say anything, and I couldn't cum.

I did lick more women and some I had to do where everyone could watch. Some of the women were shy about others watching me eat them, so we ended up going to either their homes or back to Sally's house. I lost count of how many I licked at the party, but my tongue was getting tired and sore.

It was almost time for the party to end and most of the people had left already. Patty said, "I think we need to go also, but I want one more thing from our girl today. Lena, we need to talk where she can't hear us."

I was told to stay, like I was a dog, and they walked away from me. I saw them talking and both were laughing, and I wondered what I would have to do next to be humiliated. I watched them talking and then they walked back to me.

Lena said, "Follow me my naked little girl, we have something we want done."

12