Games Ch. 32

Story Info
Shopping for a van.
5.9k words
4.37
3.2k
3
0

Part 32 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 32

I woke up the next morning, fully refreshed and ready to start another weekend. I wasn't sure just what the girls had planned for me, but remembered they wanted to trade my car in for a van. I heard them discussing what they wanted to get, and I would have no say in what they got for me. I was told I couldn't talk all weekend, except to thank a pussy after I ate it. I never thanked the girl, I always had to talk to her pussy.

I heard them say they might like one of those conversion vans but didn't know what they had in them. I never looked into them. Patty mentioned something about a van that was set up with beds, fridge, air conditioning and heat and sometimes a toilet and running water. She had said it was called a class B RV. It was small enough to drive around like a normal van but had plenty of space inside for playing, which they had planned on doing with me.

I scooted out of bed without waking them, started the coffee, went outside to piss and poop. I can never use the bathroom in the house again. All my duties are done outside. I piss standing up, facing the street then sit on the wooden board that Bill put up for me to poop. It had a hole, so my poop went to the ground where I had to pick it up and toss it in the garbage. I didn't like doing it, but they insist I do everything outside and never use their bathroom.

Once I had my outside duties done, including picking up my poop with a bag, made to pick up after dogs, I went back in the house to have coffee and wait for the girls to get up. I had my first cup and when I heard them moving around, I fixed their coffee and carried it to them.

Lena said, "French toast for breakfast and then we can go shopping."

I turned to leave, and Patty said, "Dawn, remember today we are trading your car in. Once you have breakfast, go out and get all your things out of your car and clean it up some. We'll take it through a car wash, so just get the inside clean."

I left the bedroom without saying anything and went to start breakfast. Once I had the French toast done, I went back in the bedroom with the note that said breakfast is ready. As we ate, the girls talked about what they wanted, and Patty said we would go look at the RV ones first. But if we didn't find one, they liked, we would go look at other vans.

Breakfast was finished, the dishes all cleaned up and I went outside to clean out my car. Didn't have much in it, so it didn't take to long. I brought a small handheld vacuum out and got it clean on the inside. When I got done, I went back in the house and was told to get me a shower. I don't mind the shower outside now, since I can use hot water. It feels better than ice cold water.

However, this morning would be different. Lena said, "Use just the cold water today, Dawn. It will wake you up better."

Damn, that girl. She is always finding ways to use me and humiliate me. I wanted to tell her that I wanted hot water, but if I did, she would punish me. One for talking and another for saying no to an order. So, I kept my mouth shut and just nodded I understood.

I walked back out, turned the cold water on and began my shower. I never have to wash my hair, because they keep my head shaved bald along with all the hair on my body. Even my cock and balls are bald now. I got wet and washed my body, all with cold water.

I noticed Lena come out and walk to the shower. She checked to make sure all I had turned on was the cold water and then walked back to the porch to wait for me to finish. Patty came out with my clothes and set them in the chair, then went to sit with Lena and wait for me to finish up.

I hurried in the shower because it was cold water, and the girls don't like to wait for me very long. If they wait to long, I may not be able to wear clothes, or they will give me girl clothes to wear. I don't want to go to any dealership naked or dressed like a girl. So, I hurried up and finished my shower. Went back to the porch to dry off and get dressed.

I dressed in my own clothes today and felt better that at least I'll look like a man, even if I couldn't talk and they would make all the decisions. Patty told me to drive to the dealerships she wanted to go to and reinforced the rule that I was not to talk at all the rest of the weekend.

I followed her instructions and went to see the RV type vans and was quite impressed with them. They looked like a normal van from the outside, except they had an air conditioner on top and an awning on one side. The inside looked like a home. We looked at several of them, seeing beds, kitchen/living area, and bathroom in all of them.

The girls did all the talking and I just stood and listened. Patty said, "We like a couple of these and want to think it over, plus, we will go look at some other vans to see if we like them."

The salesman was very good at his job and told us that was not a problem. He gave Patty his business card and some brochures on the ones they liked. We left there and I drove to a regular dealership, and we looked at some conversion vans and regular vans that had nothing in them.

Lena said, "If we buy one with nothing in it, we will have to put a mattress in it so we could sleep on our trip, but if we get one of those RV things, we will have everything we need, even a fridge."

Patty said, "Yes, but the cost is much more. I wouldn't mind one of those, but it would be extra money. The conversion vans are nice too and not as expensive. Let's go someplace and talk about it. Maybe get us some burgers and have a little picnic."

That sounded good, except when they want to have a picnic, I am usually told to get naked so they can play with me. I was told where to go to get the burgers and where we would go to eat. I paid for the burgers and fries for all of us along with something to drink, then drove us to a small park.

I pulled into the tiny park and realized we had been here before when I was naked and tied down someplace while they explored. I didn't want to be naked here, even if no one was with us last time. I thought that others may also come here.

But what I want doesn't matter. As soon as I stopped the car, Lena said, "Get out Dawn and get naked. I want to play with that cock while I eat."

Patty added, "Shoes too Dawn. Naked all the way. We will think about letting you get dressed before we go back to buy a van."

I did as they said, stepped out of my car, stripped naked and put my clothes back in the seat, praying that I would be able to get dressed before we went back. Once I was naked, Lena said, "Get our lunch and follow us."

I got the lunch and followed them to the picnic table so we could eat. I sat between the girls and while we ate, they took turns playing with my hard cock. They also talked about the vans we saw, and I think they are going to make me get one of the RV vans. I really didn't want to spend all the money that it would cost, but if that is what they want, I guess it will be what I pay for.

Patty said, "I really like the RV vans we saw, but they are quite expensive. He would have to finance it and make big payments. Maybe we should just get a plain van and throw a mattress in the back. We can always add other things to make it better for us."

I thought that was a better idea and with my trade-in I could probably pay for it and not make payments. But I have no say in what they want me to get. I am wondering if I should not have asked to be humiliated and exposed now.

Lena said, "I really did like that one RV van. We could stop in rest areas and never have to get out to go potty or have food. But, I agree, it was expensive."

Patty said, "Well, I think once we eat, we should tie him up again so we can talk and decide what to do. Dawn, go get all our ropes and your blindfold from the back seat."

I stood up and walked back to the car. I was still naked and had no idea that they had brought all those things with them. Guess Lena had them in her purse when we left home. I got what they asked for and walked back to them. They let me finish eating before I was blindfolded and led someplace where I was told to lay down and spread my arms and legs out.

Once I was in position for them, I was tied so I couldn't get up and then I was alone again. I had no idea if I was in the wooded area or out in the open, but figured it must be in the woods, since I was tied to something, like trees.

I didn't hear anything for a long time but did feel the familiar prick on my cock head and knew the mosquitos were having a good lunch on me. I thought I heard voices in the distance but couldn't tell if it was the girls or someone else.

I couldn't move since they tied me up so well. I just laid there, naked on the ground being pricked by mosquitos, waiting for them to return. I had no idea how long it was before I heard them talking, "Then it is settled. We will go get that one and he will have to pay for it. Let's get him untied and go back to trade his car in for what we want." That was Lena talking.

She was taking more and more control over me now and Patty lets her. They got busy and untied me and helped me stand up, but they didn't take the blindfold off. Patty said, "We'll leave that on for now, so he won't know where he was tied down. Makes him wonder more."

Lena giggled and said, "That is the fun part, he never knows where he is or who might see him."

They guided me back to the car and then took the blindfold off me. Lena put it in her purse. Patty said, "Get dressed Dawn. Don't know why you get naked so much. That is so shameful!"

Well, once again, they blame me for stripping down and showing off. They tell me when and where to get naked and when to get dressed. I never know when they might make me take my clothes off, since they have done it in so many different places. I guess it could be my fault because I asked to be exposed and humiliated.

Once I was dressed, Patty said, "I will drive now and go to the dealership we have picked. Remember, Dawn, you have no say in anything we decide, and you are not to say anything. We just have you along with us, because you need to sign the paperwork for your new vehicle and sign over your old one."

Lena said, "It may cost a little more than expected, but it is what we want. I am sure we will have lots of fun in it."

I had to ride in the back of my own car, since Patty was going to drive. They didn't want me between them because I was not naked, and Lena couldn't play with my cock. I sat there in silence as the girls talked to each other about all kinds of things. Nothing about me, but it was said they had lots of plans for vacations once we got the van.

We drove for a while and Patty pulled into one of the dealerships we had been to that morning. It was the RV place, which I knew I would be financing some of it. Those things cost a lot of money. She stopped and got out, but Lena and I stayed in the car. She came back and started driving again. So, guess it wasn't the RV type van I would have to pay for.

Once she stopped the car, she told someone we needed to talk to a certain salesperson, and they went to get them. While they were gone, Patty said, "Remember my dear husband, you will do whatever we say today. Don't disappoint us or else."

Lena giggled when Patty told me that and since I couldn't talk, I just nodded my head that I understood. Shortly after, the salesman came to us and Patty said, "We have decided we want the van we looked at earlier. I hope we can get a good discount today."

The salesman said, "That will depend on what happens. But we just got another one in that you might consider. Want to see it?"

Patty said, "Yes, we do. Dawn, just wait here for us."

They left and I was standing beside my car to wait. It seemed odd that I couldn't even go look at what I was going to buy, but that is what my wife and little lover wanted. They do this to me, just so I am humiliated by the fact that I follow their orders.

They came back and were talking to each other and the salesman. Once they got to me, Lena said, "Yes, I think we might like that one more than the one from this morning. Can we drive it?"

"Yes of course you can. There is plenty of room for all of us and I guess since there are 3 of you, we'll take some extra time on the test drive." The salesman said.

"There will be only 2 of us test driving it today. Patty and I will check it out. Dawn, just stay here while we go see if this is the one." Lena said.

Damn, I have to pay for a van, and they won't even let me drive it to make sure it is ok. The salesman said, "Ok, if that's what you want. There is a lounge over there you can wait in, sir."

Patty said, "No, just stand right here. We may be awhile, but you are to stand here and don't you dare move."

The salesman said, "He can go sit. No reason he can't be comfortable while we go for a test drive."

Patty said, "No, he can't go sit. You see, he belongs to us and does whatever we say. Once we get back, he will sign the papers and pay for the van. Now, shall we go and see if we like it and maybe figure out how to get a discount."

"Let's go then. I'm not sure about the discount but will try to get you one." He said.

Then Lena said, "I noticed you don't have a wedding ring on, so we will be sure you are well taken care of while we check out the van. Ready to go for a ride?"

I knew then that one of them will either be sucking his cock or fucking him. I didn't like that, but if they do it, I can't say anything. I hoped it wasn't Patty doing it but didn't want Lena to do it either. I forgot to mention, the salesman was a black guy. I know Lena has never had a black man before, and don't think Patty had either.

I watched them drive away with Patty driving. The salesman road up front with Patty and Lena got in the back.

I pictured all sorts of things happening with my wife and little lover and prayed nothing like what I thought would happen. In my mind, I saw them pull over someplace and the girls got naked. Both had the salesman before they got back. I pictured Lena getting naked as soon as they left, and the guy had his way with her while Patty drove. I saw Patty take his cock in her mouth and suck him off.

I didn't like what I was thinking and tried to stop thinking about it. But the longer I stood where Patty told me to stand, the more things ran through my head. The bad part was my cock was getting hard as I pictured my wife fucking this black guy. My mind hated what I was thinking but my cock was loving it. It would be so embarrassing if either one of them did anything with this guy.

I waited and waited for what seemed like hours before I saw them coming back to the lot. I didn't want to know what they did while gone, but I did want to know. They pulled in and Lena was driving while Patty was in the back. The salesman was still in the front set, with a smile on his face.

They all got out and Patty said, "We like this one and will take it. Get the paperwork done and my husband will sign everything."

Lena said, "That was so much fun. Never bought a car before and didn't know so much can happen on a test drive."

Patty said, "Doesn't always happen, like that Lena. This time, it was different from whenever I have bought a car."

The salesman said, "Yea, that doesn't happen very often, but I'm glad it did. I'm sure we can work something out for a good discount. Let me go work out the details. I'll be right back."

I knew something happened and I wasn't sure I enjoyed it. Lena said, "Can we sit in the van while we wait. We need to discuss what we plan on doing with it."

The salesman laughed and said, "Yes, go right ahead. Have fun."

Patty said, "Dawn, come with us. You got work to do."

I wasn't sure I wanted to do what I thought they wanted, but I tagged along behind them. We got to the van and the girls got in. I stepped in and Lena had pulled her shorts down along with her panties. She said, "I had fun on the test drive Dawn, but I'm such a mess. You need to clean me up. On your knees and start licking."

But this was nothing like the one we looked at this morning. Once I was inside and saw what it was, it wasn't bare like the one we looked at this morning. I figured that I would now have to finance it and make payments. This one had a seat between the 2 front seats that I found out, tilted to one side, allowing someone to get from the front to the back. It also had a table with benches on the side and the table was pushed down to form a bed. There was storage space under the benches, and it looked like a toilet on one side near the front. It looked like whoever had owned it before fixed it up with this extra stuff.

I knelt in front of Lena and looked at her pussy. I knew then that the black guy had fucked her while Patty either drove or watched. I had never had a black man's cum before and didn't want it now. I don't want any ones cum, but in order to keep my happy life and wife, I must do as they say.

I turned red but leaned into her sloppy pussy and began to lick. Patty said, "He had a nice big cock and Lena took it all. So proud of her."

Lena said, "Thank you Ms. Patty and I think he wants some more. I'm sure he'll get a lot of pussy from now on, especially when he comes to visit us. I never knew you could get discounts just from fucking."

Then Patty said, "Yes and since he gets to fuck me when he gets off work, he is giving us a big discount on Dawn's van." The she laughed and said, "He thought it was so cute that Dawn had to stay behind while we checked out his new van. After we explained what we do, he said he wanted to see it for himself."

Damn them. Lena fucked this guy and now I'm hearing my wife is going to fuck him too and I have no idea what else may happen. I hope they don't make me suck a black cock. It's bad enough that I am sucking his cum from my little lover's pussy and will have to do the same for my wife later. I am not sure I like all this anymore, but how do I get out of it. I am an owed man all because I wanted to be humiliated and exposed.

I finished cleaning Lena's pussy and she had an orgasm before she pushed me away. She said, "Don't wipe your face off Dawn. I want him to see that you did clean me up."

Then, Patty said, "He is ready for us now. Let's go sign the papers and pay for the van. Then we will go have some more fun."

We got out of the van and walked into a tiny office. He had all the papers ready and as he handed them across the desk for me to sign, he explained what they were. He got to the part of the price, and I was shocked at how much it was. It was a lot more than I expected, but I hadn't bought a new vehicle in years. When Patty bought her new car, I had no clue what she paid for it. She never let me know.

As he explained everything about the price he said, "This is the discount I promised. Tried for more, but the finance guy said no since he didn't get anything from it."

Patty said, "That's not enough for what we did for you. I think it should be a lot more. Tell you what, bring him with you tonight and we will take care of both of you. Go talk to him now so we can finish up."

The salesman got up and left the room. He stepped back in a short time later and said, "He wants to see you before he agrees to more. He also wants to know how much more you expect."

Patty got up and walked with him out of the office. Lena and I waited for them to return. She said, "Damn, Dawn, I am having so much fun now. I would love some more cock but can't do it here. Might have to wait for tonight to get that big black cock again. I have never seen one that big before and I'm sure Patty likes it to. She'll be so happy when he fucks her tonight."

I was turning red with embarrassment along with being angry. I didn't want Patty to be fucking anyone but me, but I have seen her with John. But now Lena is saying this guy will be by later to fuck my wife and I know I'll have to watch and then clean them up after he does it. And now, it might be 2 men fucking both my girls.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12