Games Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and the salesman seemed to be gone for a long time and I figured she was haggling with the finance guy. Lena had moved closer to me, and she unzipped my pants put her hand inside and was playing with my cock making it harder than it was.

She giggled and said, "I can't get a good grip on this thing Dawn, so why don't you take it out for me."

I almost told her I couldn't do that here but knew I would be in trouble if I said anything and refused to obey her. I started to reach in my pants to pull my hard cock out when she said, "Hell, I don't think anyone will care, so pull your pants down to your knees so I can play."

Well, once again, I will be showing my cock to someone else once they get back. I had my pants to my knees, and she took it in her hand and started stroking me. This girl has come a long way from the first time she saw me naked. Now, she not only sees me naked most of the time, but she also makes me expose myself in the worst places.

She kept playing with me warning me not to cum. She said, "If you cum, you'll be walking out of here naked and maybe all the way back home."

I knew she would make me do it to, since she has always wanted to leave me someplace and make me walk home butt ass naked. I have learned to hold back and not cum when they don't want me to. It is hard at times, especially when she plays with me like she is now.

I just sat there as silent as a mouse and let her handle my hard cock. Patty and the salesmen came back in, and I noticed Patty was licking her lips. She said, "Now that the discount is what I want we need to continue."

Then she noticed Lena was playing with my exposed cock and asked, "Before we start again, would it be ok if he gets naked so Lena can play with him better. She has him half naked now, so he might as well take it all off."

The salesman said, "That might not be a good idea, Patty. The others here may not tolerate this kind of behavior."

Patty then said, "Well, maybe just his pants. Don't want to get you in trouble."

He said, "As long as he gets dressed before you leave, go ahead and get him naked."

Lena said, "You heard the man Dawn, stand up and strip."

I had to do it even if I didn't want to. Besides. It is just one more humiliating thing I must do so I get what I crave. Being exposed and humiliated is what I asked for. So, I stood up and began to finish exposing my body to this black guy.

The three of them watched and I removed all my clothes, folded them neatly and placed them on another chair. Lena said, "Be sure your panties are on top so we can all see them."

The salesman said, "He wears panties?"

Patty said, "Oh, yes. He has them on everyday unless he is naked. He threw out all his male underpants, just so he could wear his frilly girl's panties."

That was not true, and she knew it. They threw out my underpants so I couldn't wear anything but panties. But I knew she said that to humiliate me. So, I placed the little frilly panties on top of my clothes and then sat back down to finish up the paperwork.

The salesman started talking about all the paperwork again as he placed them in front of me to sign. Each time he placed the papers in front of me, he would look at me and grin. Lena caught what he was doing and asked, "Do you enjoy seeing our boy naked? He does have a nice cock, but not as big as yours. Maybe he can stand up to finish everything, so you get a better look."

The guy said, "No, that's ok. I just can't believe a grown man would do these things because you tell him too. I don't need to see anymore of him, so lets just finish up so you can leave."

Lena said, "Ok, I won't interfere anymore. But I think I want him leaving naked too, so others can see all of him. Might just be fun for everyone, especially the girls around."

"No, that can't happen. I could get fired for allowing it to happen. So, once we finish everything, he will put his clothes on, and you can leave." He told her.

Lena laughed and said, "Well, at least I tried. Dawn, please hurry so we can go have some fun in your new van."

We continued with the paperwork while I sat naked in this guy's little office inside a very public dealership. I prayed I would be allowed some clothes before we left. I didn't want to walk out of here butt ass naked. We finally got to the end, and I had to write out a check to pay for the van. It took a lot out of my savings, but it is what the girls wanted. It would have been much more if the girls hadn't worked out a good discount for it.

Of course, I think I would rather have paid the full price to not have Lena fucked by a black guy and Patty blowing someone else. I ever saw them doing it, but Lena's pussy was full of cum, and Patty had some cum on her lips as she walked back in the office. Now, I sat naked with a very hard cock.

Once I gave him the check, we all shook hands and he said, "He needs to get dressed now. He can't walk out naked."

Patty said, "Ok, if we cover his cock, can he leave that way. After all, what offends some people is a hard cock and not just bare skin."

The guy said, "Well, I guess that will be ok. If that is covered, I'll let him go without the rest of his clothes."

I saw Patty smile and she said, "Lena, let's put his clothes in a bag. That is everything but his panties. Dawn, put your panties and shoes on so we can leave."

Damn, she never stops humiliating me. She wants me seen in just the frilly little panties I must wear every day. But I told the girls I would do everything and anything they wanted, and it didn't matter where we were.

I did as I was told and put my panties on. We were ready to leave, but there was one more humiliation I had to endure before leaving. Lena went to the guy and hugged him. She said, "Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I really enjoyed the test drive." Then she kissed him on the lips.

But Patty had one more thing to do also. She went to him and gave him a big hug and said, "I appreciate what we did today, and I'll be ready to feel that hard cock in me tonight. Don't forget to bring the finance dude with you and we will have a lot of fun." Then she gave him a big kiss on the lips, and it lasted for a long time.

Once they separated, she said, "Wow, that was nice. Dawn let's get going so we can pick up a few more things for the van. Then we need to get home so Lena and I can get ready for some good fucking and sucking."

We left his office with me in just panties and shoes. I know I looked stupid, but it is what my girls wanted, and I had to do it. I saw people looking at me and laughing. But I kept walking, trying to get to the van in a hurry. Lena saw I was trying to go faster, and she said, "Dawn, slow down and let the people see you."

I did what she said but kept my head down. I didn't want to be seen by others like this and didn't want them to remember who I was. I saw the van and knew I could hide once we got there, but the girls had other plans for me.

I was almost there with maybe 10 more feet to walk showing off in my panties when Patty said, "Panties off Dawn."

Oh shit, now I will be naked, and everyone will see me with a hard cock. I had to do as she said, so slipped the panties off my waist and down my legs to my feet. Then I had to bend over to pick them up, which I did very quickly so I could get away from everyone.

We got to the van, and I had to get in the back while Patty drove, and Lena was in the other seat. Both were laughing at what had happened and Lean said, "I loved that Ms., Patty. He got to show off his hard cock and we had fun."

"Yes, it was a lot of fun Lena. I never thought that we could get this far when he begged me to expose and humiliate him. Back then, I wasn't sure if I could ever do what he asked of me. But now look at me, making him get naked in public to show off. And to top it off, you are learning how to dominate men for your pleasure. Couldn't ask for a better life." Patty said.

Lena said, "Yes and I am so grateful that you allow me to use him like I do. I have learned so much from you guys and want to learn more. I was once the little shy girl who never wanted to be with anyone, except the few close friends I have and my family. And of course, you and the children. But now, I am telling a grown man what to do all the time. I love it when I can say, get naked and he obeys me. I never thought that I could look at a guy's cock, let alone touch it or suck it. Especially never thought I could have one in my pussy. But thanks to you guys, I have done it all and so far, have had 3 different cocks inside me. So, I want to continue using our naked man for fun and games."

I was shocked that she said all those things and I am so proud of her and happy for her. She just wants to make me do more for her and I'll do anything she wants. Of course, I do anything she wants now and sometimes I am not sure if I should continue or not.

12