Games Ch. 34

Story Info
The girls continue to enjoy the other men.
6.1k words
4
4.1k
6
0

Part 34 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 34

I knelt beside the bed watching is big black cock going in and out of my wife's pussy. I had seen John fuck her, but his cock was about the same as mine. Jim's cock was much bigger. It was longer and fatter, and her pussy stretched out to take it all. He was going in and out slowly at first, while Patty was not moving a lot.

But after about 19 strokes of his cock in her pussy, she was fucking him back. She met him thrust for thrust. She pushed her pussy up to meet him every time he was pushing back into her. They were into a good rhythm together and she had her legs up over his ass. They kissed as they fucked, and I knew that this would not be the last time she fucked him. I think she loved his big black cock in her hot white pussy.

Lena and Gary were on the bed together, just watching as Jim and Patty fucked. Lena said, "Get in closer Dawn. Make sure you get a good view of that big black cock sliding in and out of your wife's pretty little pussy. Once they finish fucking and you get them all cleaned up, you can help Gary fuck me."

She takes every opportunity to embarrass me, and she does a great job at it. I wondered how many other men will be fucking the 2 of them. I don't want them fucking anyone but me, but what I want doesn't matter anymore. It is only what they want, and I'm not even asked anymore. They decide it will be done and no matter what it is, I do it.

Jim was fucking her harder now as I leaned in closer, following Lena's orders. I was so close; I could smell Patty's pussy and his cock as they fucked each other. They continued fucking in front of me for what seemed like hours but was only about 30 minutes. I watched his cock going in deep and then back out, only to go back in deep again.

Patty was bucking up against him each time he drove into her hot pussy. I watched and every time his cock hit bottom; my cock twitched. My mind was saying this is not right and should be stopped while my hard cock said, yes do it more. Fuck her hard and fast so I can clean her up when you get done.

Patty was getting into fucking this big black man, just as she does with me. She was moaning louder now and giving him big sloppy kisses. Her ass was humping as he fucked her, and she had her legs wrapped around his ass holding him tight. He was fucking her harder and harder with each thrust into her hole.

Then, suddenly she was screaming that she was cumming and he needed to fuck her harder and faster. He followed her wishes and was almost going at lightning speed, and she started her orgasm. He waited till she was having a good orgasm before he drove into her one last time and started shooting his load into her.

The 2 of them were cumming together and it lasted a long time. I never saw Patty cum as hard as she just did with this black man. She would cum hard with me, but nothing like I just witnessed. Maybe I wasn't as good as I thought I was. Or it was just something new to her having sex with a black man she just met earlier today. Or maybe it was because she was fucking him in front of me, knowing it humiliated me to no end.

As they started to relax, I looked at Lena and she was kissing the other guy and stroking his cock, getting it ready to go in her little pussy. She was looking so happy that I couldn't say anything about what was happening. Of course, I can't talk anyway.

After what seemed like forever, Patty pushed Jim away and said, "Damn, Jim that was probably the best fuck I've ever had. So much better than my husband. I will want that big cock so much more, but right now, we need to get cleaned up. What was that you called him? Donna, wasn't it? So, Donna clean his cock with your mouth getting all our juices off him and then suck my pussy clean."

I leaned over and took his softening cock in my mouth and heard Lena say, "You know, I think we have a new name for our naked man. I think we need to change his name from Dawn to Donna, especially when we make him a girl."

I sucked on Jim's cock, tasting my wife on him along with his cum. I felt him getting hard again and wanted to stop before he was fully hard. I made sure he was clean before I quit and when I pulled off his cock, he was hard again. I was glad that he wanted to fuck Lena before he went home, so I didn't have to suck him all the way.

I didn't say anything and just turned so I could get between Patty's legs to clean up her freshly fucked pussy. I don't mind doing this when I fuck her, but I was not happy about cleaning out my wife's pussy after someone else fucked her. But it is what she wants, and I just do as she wants. It makes her happy when she can humiliate me, but I am also happy to be humiliated.

I kissed her pussy and then started licking her pussy lips. I made sure whatever had leaked out before I stuck my tongue inside her hole. It seemed to be bigger than when I fuck her, but he does have a bigger cock. I tongued her and licked her and then started sucking on her pussy, getting big gobs of cum out. I swallowed whatever was in her and continued licking and sucking till I had all his cum of her pussy. I continued working on her with my mouth and made her cum for me one more time. Then, she pushed me away.

I pulled away and then leaned back in giving her pussy a big kiss and said, "Thank you for letting me clean you out after he had fucked you and put his cum inside. I loved it all."

Then, I turned toward Jim one more time, kissed his cock and said, "Thank you for fucking my wife and cumming inside her. I enjoyed watching you fuck her, and you can have her again anytime she wants you."

Lena clapped and said, "Donna, you are such a god girl. Letting others fuck your wife, but now it is time to help me fuck Gary. Get over here and give his cock a nice kiss so you can guide him into me."

I didn't like what she said. If they start calling me Donna, I will be so humiliated, especially if someone I knew heard them. But I have no say in what I'm called. I don't like having to touch or kiss cocks at all. I'm still not gay and only get near another man's cock when they tell me I have to. And right now, she is telling me to kiss his big black cock so she can fuck him.

Even if I didn't like it, I obeyed my little lover and got to her side of the bed, leaned over, kissed his cock head and then took him in my mouth for a quick suck. He seemed to enjoy having my lips on him and I prayed he didn't ask if I could suck him off. I would do it for my girls but won't like it.

Once I sucked on his cock for a moment, I took it in my hands and guided him up to Lena's little pussy and got him close to her slit. I don't like seeing any cock going in her because she is mine. But I had to help John fuck her and I know Jim had fucked her earlier. It is what she wants, and I was going to help her.

I got his hard cock at the entrance and then helped him inside her pussy. He kept pushing in and when her pussy hit my hand, I let go and watched him go all the way into her sweet little pussy. He stopped for a moment to let her get used to his big cock in her and she said, "Get up real close Donna."

I did as she wanted and got up as close as I could, which gave me a bird's eye view of her being fucked. Once I was where she wanted me, she said, "Gary, fuck my little white pussy with your big black cock and give me a good hot load of cum."

Gary did as Lena asked and started fucking her. He was going slow at first and then went faster, forcing his cock deep into her hot little pussy. I prayed the girls didn't like these bigger cocks more than mine because if they do, I might not be getting much pussy, except to eat them after they fuck.

I watched as Gary fucked my little lover and she was starting to fuck him back. She wrapped her legs around his ass and pulled him in deeper while begging for more. She would meet his downward thrust with an upward thrust of her own. Lena was enjoying the fucking she was getting. I hated seeing it, but my hard cock got harder each time he drove in deep.

They continued fucking while I watched. I didn't like it, but Lena was enjoying what she was getting. I know I'll have to see her fucking other men at times and I'm sure I'll get to see Jim fucking her tonight. I will have to watch Lena and Patty fucking again tonight and maybe even at other times. I don't like it when they do, but it is what they want.

I watched Lena being fucked and listened to Patty talking to Jim. Patty said, "If you want him to do it, all I have to do is tell him. He does anything we want and if you want to experience another man sucking your cock, he will do it."

"You are something else Patty and I don't understand why he would do things like that for you. I could never do anything like that." Jim said.

Patty said, "Well, it's like this. He asked me to expose and humiliate him, even before we got married. I wasn't sure I could do it, but once we started, I found that I could do it and enjoyed it. I added Lena to our games, which is what we call them and then went from there. He wears what we want him to wear and has even dressed as a girl for us. He walks naked every night so others can see him, and I let him fuck some girls every now and then."

Then, I heard Lena getting pounded and she was starting to moan and groan louder with each thrust of his cock in her. I knew she was getting close and paid more attention to what was happening to my little lover. I tried to listen to Patty and Jim talk, but with Lena getting louder, I couldn't hear everything. Maybe once she stops, I'll be able to know what was said.

A few more thrust of his big cock in her pussy and she stared cumming for him. When she cums, her pussy muscles work so hard to squeeze all the cum from the cock in her. I knew what he was feeling and as she started cumming harder, he was cumming with her. They were both cumming so hard, I thought one or both would pass out.

He was balls deep inside her pussy as he shot a big load of cum deep inside her. The cum that I would soon be sucking back out of her. I knew she was happy and satisfied and would do anything to keep her that way. I will do anything to make my girls happy, even if I didn't like what they expected of me.

Lena finally relaxed and let her legs fall from his ass and he just laid on top of her trying to catch his breath. They laid there for a few more moments and Lena pushed him off her. She said, "Ok, Donna, time to get us cleaned up. Suck his cock clean and get him hard again so he can fuck Ms. Patty. Then lick my pussy and suck the cum out of me."

I did what she instructed and leaned over to take his softening cock into my mouth to clean the combined juices from it. I didn't like doing this, but my girls enjoy watching me. I think if Lena had her way, I would be sucking more cocks instead of fucking women.

I got his cock clean, and he was getting hard again. I had to make him hard so he could fuck my wife next. I knew Jim would be fucking Lena next and didn't like that either. But I have no say in what happens. Once he was hard, he pushed me away from him and moved so I could get between Lena's legs to clean out her freshly fucked pussy.

I leaned in, kissed her pussy, and then started licking her outer lips to get anything that had leaked out of her. I could taste her lovely juice along with his cum in her pussy. I licked her lips, then stuck my tongue in her hole, which was bigger now that he had his big cock in her. I licked and sucked on her pussy knowing his cum was going into my mouth and then to my belly.

While I was cleaning Lena's pussy, I heard Jim say, "You mean to tell me he will do anything you girls want."

Patty said, "Yes, he will do anything, no matter what it is. Is there something you want?"

"Well, I was thinking and if Lena doesn't mind, since I fucked her earlier, I would like to try something I've never done before." Jim said.

I figured I would end up sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. But nothing might happen if Lena wanted to get fucked again. Patty asked, "And what might that be Jim. If you want to do it, I will make sure it happens."

"Well, I don't want anyone else to know about it if we do it and I'm sure no one will tell. So, I was thinking that I never fucked anyone in the ass before and wouldn't want to hurt either of you girls by trying to get my big cock in yours." Jim said. Then added, "Would you let me fuck him in the ass?"

Patty laughed and said, "I've been wanting someone to do that with him ever since I shoved a cucumber inside him, and Lena fucked him with a dildo. So, if that is what you want, yes you can fuck his ass. He has no say in it, so once he gets Lena clean, we can do it."

I didn't want to hear that and don't want some guy fucking my ass putting his cum into my bowels. But I guess that is what will happen tonight, unless Lena wants to fuck him again. This is one time I hope she wanted to get fucked again.

I finished cleaning out her pussy and swallowed all the cum that was in her. I don't like cum but am getting used to having it now since I must clean out any pussy I am allowed to fuck and anytime the girls fuck others. I've had to suck cum from Gail's pussy after she was fucked by her husband too.

I continued licking Lena's pussy and she was cumming again, which I enjoy because she tastes so sweet when she isn't full of cum. She pushed me away and said, "I heard what you want Jim and even if I would love to get fucked by you again, I want to see Donna take it up her ass."

Well, guess I will be getting ass fucked tonight. I am not sure I can take his big cock in me, but for the girls, I will let it happen. Probably won't enjoy it, but one never knows. I did like when Lena fucked my ass and she even made me cum. I just hope they get some lube for me.

Gary said, "Well, that sounds interesting, but I still want to fuck Patty tonight. Should we let Jim fuck him in the ass first, or do you want to fuck first Patty?"

Jim said, "I can wait if you want to fuck his wife before I fuck his ass, but you got to promise never to tell anyone I did it."

Gary said, "No problem, buddy. Hell, I don't want to know a guy had my cock in his mouth either. But I got a great idea just now. Since Patty said he would do anything she says, why don't I fuck her first and then you fuck his ass. After that, I wouldn't mind a blow job to top off the night."

This night is getting worse with each passing moment. Patty was thinking, since she didn't say anything. And when she is quiet, I start to worry. After a long moment of silence from Patty, she said, "Ok, guys, here is what will happen. Since he has a dirty ass, I don't want anyone fucking him. But, once we give him an enema, both you guys can fuck him. But it will have to be another day."

Both guys seemed disappointed, but they both said OK and will be ready anytime the girls call them to come by and fuck me. Then Lena said, "Well Jim, if you aren't going to fuck his ass you can fuck me, or he can suck your cock. I would love to see him with that big black cock in his throat."

I had tears in my eyes now because they are using me like a little whore, and I wasn't sure what else may happen. But, since I agreed to let the girls use me for anything they desired, I would do whatever they said. I hate sucking cocks and don't want to suck either one of these guys. It started out that I would suck one cock for them, but now I may have to suck others and even get ass fucked by some guy. I didn't mind Lena fucking me, but these guys have real cocks and will cum inside my ass.

Jim said, "Well, how about you fuck Patty Gary and I'll decide what I want while you are doing it. Is that Ok with you Lena?"

Lena said, "Hell yes. If you don't fuck me, I can always get Dawn to do it later."

So, I guess now I'll have to help Gary into my wife's pussy and then watch him fuck her. I hate doing that, but it is what she wants. I saw Gary was playing with her pussy with his fingers inside it. He was also playing with her tits and nipples. I couldn't even stop him from doing any of it with her.

Patty said, "Ok, now that we know what we might do, Dawn, get over here and give Gary a nice kiss on his cock and tell him how much you want him to fuck me, then you can help him get into my hot married pussy."

I didn't like doing it and cried even more but tried not to show that it bothered me. I got over to where Patty was laying with Gary right beside her. I looked over at Lena and she had her legs wide open with Jim finger fucking her. But I had a job to do and leaned down toward Gary's cock. I got to his cock and kiss it on the head, then took it in my mouth for a quick suck before I let it go. Looking right at his hard cock I said, "Please let me help you get in my wife's pussy so you can fuck her. I really want to see your big black cock sliding in and out of her married to me pussy."

He laughed and said, "Man, if I didn't see this myself, I would never believe it. Once I fuck her, and we watch Jim with Lena or with his cock in your mouth I want you to suck me too. Need to see if you or your wife is the better cocksucker."

That hurt. I don't want to suck anymore cocks and don't think it was funny that he wants to see who sucks better. I remembered she sucked his cock at the dealership in order to get me a better discount. But now, he will have both of us sucking his cock, along with being in Patty's pussy.

Once he was quiet, Patty said, "Do your job Donna and get the beautiful hard cock in my pussy."

I took his cock in my hand, guided him up to and then into her pussy so they could fuck while I watched. Once he was in, I let go and he went balls deep into her. It wasn't long and they were fucking each other, and I had to stay to watch it all. I knew once they both had an orgasm, I would have to clean them up and either watch Jim fuck Lena or I would be sucking his cock.

I kneeled beside the bed and watched as another man fucked my wife. I had watched as John fucked her, then Jim fucked her and now Gary. I hated to see her fucking other men, but it is what she told me would happen. Yes, she lets me fuck others too, but only the ones she wants me fucking. I have fucked Lena many times, but she is almost like a wife to me. Then she had me fuck Sally and Gail. I am sure I will be fucking some of the other old ladies too because she loves to humiliate me.

But right now, I have to watch as another man is sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. I might have to watch Lena again and I don't like her getting fucked by others either. But I guess I would rather see her getting fucked instead of sucking a cock. The girls, especially Lena love to see me with a big cock in my mouth. I'm not sure if Patty would have made me do it if it hadn't been for Lena wanting to see it happen.

As I was watching Gary fuck my wife, I saw Lena and Jim talking. Lena was laughing as she held his big cock in her hand and was being finger fucked by him. I overheard some of what was said, and it didn't sound good for me. Lena told him she would love to watch me suck his cock and get his cum in my mouth. Jim said he wanted to be back in her pussy again but would do whatever she wanted. Then Lena said, "If you let him suck your cock this time, I will fuck you many times over the rest of the summer."

I was not happy about that. It looked like I would be sucking his cock and she would be fucking him many more times. Probably in my new van. But, after that they both stayed quiet and watched as Patty and Gary started cumming together. They were cumming hard and it looked like he was pumping a big load into her pussy.

Patty finally let her legs down and pushed him away. She laid there on the bed with her legs wide open and I could see the cum leaking out. He looked satisfied from being fucked 2 times tonight. Now, I would have to clean them both with my mouth like I do anytime the girls get fucked. Then, I knew I would be sucking at least one cock tonight. I think if Gary was able to get it up, I would be sucking his to.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12