Games Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked on Gary's cock to clean off the combined juices and once I had it clean, I said, "Thank you for fucking my wife and allowing me to clean you up. Now I'll suck your cum out of her pussy."

He laughed as he moved out of my way so I could get to her pussy. I looked at it and she was much bigger than before. He had stretched her pussy out because his cock was bigger than mine. Her lips were all puffy and red from the pounding she got. I leaned in and began to lick and suck on her pussy, making sure I got all the cum that was leaking from her hole and then sucked the rest out of her. I swallowed all that was in her and then kissed her before moving back.

I looked right at her pussy, just like the girls want me to and said, "Thank you for letting me watch another man fuck you and thank you for letting me get you all clean inside and out." Then, I kissed her pussy again.

Gary and Jim both laughed at what I did, and Gary said, "Damn, you girls have quite the man here. Never knew of anyone who would allow this to happen. But I like it and want to come back again someday."

Patty said, "Yes, he is quite the boy. We have so much fun with him and believe me Gary, this won't be the last time you get to fuck me and Lena."

Lena said, "That is right. You and Jim will be getting our pussies quite often. But right now, my naked little girl has another job to do. You see, Jim has a hard cock and I want to see Donna sucking it and make it cum in her mouth. Gary, if you get it up again, she will suck you too. Won't you Donna?"

I didn't say anything until Patty slapped my naked ass and said, "Lena asked you a question. Now answer her."

I cried and said, "Yes, I will suck both your cocks and swallow your cum."

Lena laughed and said, "That is much better Donna and once you get both to cum, they will have to go home. But I think you will be seeing them again."

Patty said, "What are you waiting for Donna. Get Jim's cock in your mouth and I expect to see it go all the way down your throat."

Damn my wife. Jim has a huge cock and I'm not sure I can get it down my throat but will try for her. I don't want it in my mouth at all, but the girls like to see me do it. They know it humiliates me to have to suck a cock because I don't believe in any man sucking another man's cock.

I crawled over to where Jim was, kissed his cock and then took him in my mouth. I hated doing this, but I had too or else I would lose everything I have worked for, including my wife and Lena. I sucked on his cock and went as far as I could without taking him into my throat.

I remembered what Patty had told Lena about swallowing as it got to my throat. I went down 3 more times before I swallowed just as his cock hit the back of my throat and I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. I had this guy's 9-inch cock all the way in my mouth and throat.

Once I got him in my throat the first time, I began to suck him off to get him to cum. I hate sucking cocks and swallowing cum, but I must do it. If I said no to what my wife wanted, I would be all alone. Well, Patty said she would stay married to me, but would never have any type of sex with me again. I would also lose Lena, so I do as they want. This time I had to suck a black man's cock.

As I was sucking, I heard Gary say, "Lena, if you don't mind, I would rather have you suck my cock than him. Patty sucked me once and I would like to feel your lips around my cock. Besides, you said we could come back, and I can have him suck me off then."

Lena said, "No problem, Gary. I would love to suck your big cock. Dawn gets a lot of cocks to suck, so he won't mind if I suck you. I promise to have him suck you some other day."

Patty then said, "Yes, Gary, he will suck your cock someday and maybe even in your office or some other public place. But, for now, go ahead and give it to Lena while Donna finishes up with Jim."

They all laughed at what Patty said, but I didn't want to suck any more cocks. I don't want to suck a cock in private, let alone in public. But, if the girls tell me to do it, guess I will, just so they don't stop using me. I wished they never made me do anything with other guys, but I must do everything they say, or I lose it all.

Jim was getting harder in my mouth, and I knew it wouldn't be long and I would have a big mouthful of his cum to swallow. I knew once he shot his load in my mouth, I would have to show Patty that he did in fact cum for me by opening my mouth to show her his cum on my tongue.

I was right, he stiffened up and started cumming. I pulled back so just the head of his big cock was in my mouth and then stroked his cock to milk him dry. I got a big load of his spunk and held it in my mouth. He kept spurting several more times and I took it all to show my wife I was a good cocksucker.

I hate that word when it is about me. I don't want to be a cocksucker at all, but now I have sucked 3 cocks to completion. I sucked John twice and now Jim. I almost had to suck Bob, but I was lucky because Sally wanted to do it. I have also had Gary's cock in my mouth to get him clean after he fucked both my girls. I must clean all cocks that way if they fuck anyone when I'm there.

Jim finished cumming in my mouth and pulled his cock free. I opened my mouth so they could see it was full of his cum and then swallowed it all. Then, we all sat back and watched Lena sucking Gary's cock. Jim was playing with Patty's pussy while he watched his friend getting his cock sucked by my little lover. Patty was enjoying what he was doing and spread her legs even more for him.

I just sat there feeling jealous that she was sucking his cock and not mine. I was also embarrassed that I had a big hard cock by watching what she was doing. I get hard every time they humiliate me, which is all the time now. I don't think a day goes by that I'm not humiliated and exposed somehow. Of course, they expose my naked body to others all the time too and I worry that someday they might go too far and expose me to my work mates. That, I don't want to happen.

Lena was doing a great job on his cock. Since she learned how to suck a cock, she has been doing it so well. I love it when she sucks my cock. She loves to take a cock all the way down her throat and just leave it there until she has to breathe again. Patty taught her how to be the best, using my cock for practice. But now she is sucking another man's cock which is bigger than mine and she still takes it all the way down to the base.

I saw him get stiffer in her mouth and knew she was going to get his load real soon. I knew just how she felt when a guy shoots his sperm into your mouth, since I just got the same thing from Jim. I knew he had started cumming and she pulled back to keep it all in her mouth, just like Patty had taught her.

He finished unloading in her mouth and pulled his cock out of her. She opened her mouth to show us all what she had and then, to my surprise, she came to me and kissed me on my lips. While she kissed me, she stuck her tongue in my mouth to get me to open and as soon as I did, I got a big mouthful of Gary's cum. She spit his cum into my mouth so I could swallow it.

Damn this girl never misses a chance to use me and embarrass me. She knows I don't like any man's cum in my mouth, because I told her I didn't like it. So, she makes sure I get male cum a lot. I suck it out of pussy's, take it straight from a cock and now she is spitting it into my mouth. What other ways will she find to make me eat cum.

Once she finished her cum kiss, she sat back and laughed. She said, "Didn't want you to feel left out of tasting Gary's cum, so instead of me swallowing it, I gave it all to you."

Patty didn't miss that and said, "Damn, Donna why are you always so rude. Lena gave you a gift and you didn't even thank her."

Well, I had been told not to talk and now I am being told I was rude. But, I said, "Thank you Lena for sharing Gary's cum with me. It is delicious."

Everyone laughed and then Jim said, "Well, guess we better get going Gary. We need to open tomorrow and will need to get some sleep."

He was getting dressed when he said it and Gary started putting his clothes back on. I was grateful they were leaving so I could be alone with my girls and prayed one of them would either fuck me or suck my cock. I was the only one tonight who had not cum.

Once the guys were dressed, Patty and Lena walked them to the door while I watched. Then, Lena said, "We will walk you to the car just like we are. Dawn, come with us and you can wait on the porch."

We all walked out the door and I stood on the porch to watch my naked wife and lover walk 2 fully dressed men to their car. I hated that they did this in front of me, but I can't complain. If I did, I would be left alone.

Once they got to the car, the girls grabbed the guys and gave them both big kisses right on the lips. It wasn't a short little peck. No, it looked like they were swapping spit and it took some time to finish. Then they swapped partners and did it all over again. I had to watch it all because if I didn't, the girls would probably ask me what they did with them. I had to be able to say what I saw.

Once they finished kissing, the girls came back to the house and Lena said, "Let's go to bed, I'm tired from all this fucking and sucking."

Patty said, "Good idea Lena. Those boys wore me out too. We need to sleep so we can play some more tomorrow."

Well, no cumming for me tonight, but my girls were well satisfied.

I was almost asleep when Patty whispered in my ear. "Don baby, I love you and you will have your reward soon. Night, night baby."

I grinned but said nothing to her. I was in silent mode still but wanted to tell her I loved her too.

12