Games Ch. 36

Story Info
Amber gets painfully taken.
6.1k words
3.77
3.5k
3
1

Part 36 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers

We got to the porch and Lena said, "You both stay out here facing the street. When we want you with us, we will call for you."

Sarah said, "And no talking or touching. Hands on your heads so everyone gets a good look at you both."

Then, they went inside. I had to obey Sarah now, just as I obey Patty and Lena. It's like they are all better than me and if they want something they take it or make me do it. I put my hands on top of my head and watched as Amber did the same. Then we just stood where anyone going by could see us. Amber showing her little tits and pussy with me showing my naked body and hard cock and balls.

I'm not sure how long we stood like that exposing our almost naked bodies to anyone going past the house. Of course, they are all used to seeing me out naked, but Amber was here with me today and she looked so excited to be naked around others.

We couldn't talk, so it was very quiet on the porch while we waited to see what was going to happen. It scared both of us when Lena opened the door and said, "Get those naked asses in here. Can't leave you 2 alone at all. Just always trying to show off to everyone."

She says things like that all the time just to embarrass me and now Amber. We both turned and went inside the house. I was shocked when I went in when I saw Patty sitting on the couch just as naked as me. Really, she was more naked because she didn't have heels and stockings on. I love her so much especially when she is naked.

Then I looked at the chair and there was Sarah just as naked as Patty. I had never seen Sara naked before and wondered why now. But she was all smiles and then as I turned back to the sofa, Lena had sat down, and she was naked too. Damn must have died and gone to heaven, seeing all these beautiful ladies so naked.

All was quiet while Amber and I looked around at all of them. I had no idea what might happen next, but I'm sure someone or all of them will be cumming before long. It will be me or Amber making them cum or maybe both of us. I love eating a nice juicy pussy anytime and have had many different ones. I have also seen Amber licking a pussy, so maybe I will get to eat at least one pussy today.

Patty finally spoke and she said, "Now, since we are all naked now, it is time to play. I want you two to finish getting naked so take those heels and stockings off. Then we will let you know what will happen."

I was grateful to get the heels off my sore fee, but I never complain when they make me wear them. I quickly got them off and set them aside. Amber was getting hers off just as fast. Once we both had them off, Patty said, "Now, we are going to have some fun. Amber, you will begin licking our pussies and won't stop until we all have cum."

Well, I guess I get to watch some girl-on-girl action. I think it is so ice when a girl licks another girl. That is ok, but guys sucking cock is not a good thing. However, they like to see me sucking cocks. I guess I have a double standard.

Then Lena said, "Donna, while Amber is enjoying our pussies, you will be under her, licking her pussy and ass."

Sarah added, "And, Amber you are not allowed to cum while he eats you. You will only cum when I say you can."

Lena and Patty thought that was cute, when Lena said, "Yes, that is the way to treat her. Donna, you will not cum either while you lick her pussy and don't even think about touching your cock."

Patty said, "Since I am the oldest, you will eat me first, then move to Lena and finally to Sarah. Once we all have cum, we will do some other things before we have to take you back."

I had no idea what other things she had in mind, but I hoped I would be allowed to cum soon. When they play like this, I get so horny and need to cum. Sometimes they won't let me, and I get a case of blue balls.

Amber got down in front of Patty while I laid on the floor under Amber. I felt her lean into Patty's crotch, and I started licking Amber's sweet little pussy. I figured she was still a virgin but wasn't sure since Sarah took control of her. I didn't know if Sarah made her fuck guys yet, but she still tasted so nice.

I tried not to make her cum since Sarah told her she couldn't cum until she said it was ok. But that soon changed when Lena said, "Donna, you are not eating her like you should be. I expect you to try to make her cum. Lick her tight little pussy like you do when you eat me and Sally."

Well, I didn't want to make her cum, but now, I must try to get her cumming. Whenever I eat pussy, it is to make them cum. This would be the first time a girl that I was licking was told not to cum. This is going to be interesting to say the least.

I heard her licking my wife's pussy while I licked hers. I was doing my best to make her cum but hoped she didn't. I'm not sure what would happen to either one of us if she did cum from me licking her. I didn't want to be punished because she had an orgasm, and I didn't want to see her punished either. But I remembered back before she decided to become a slave to Sarah, she spanked my naked ass in the front yard. Maybe I could spank her cute little ass.

I had to obey Lena and do my best to make Amber cum on my face and did what I always do when licking a pussy. I licked her outer lips, and then tongue fucked her and even sucked on her clit. As I was eating Amber's pussy I could hear Patty moaning and groaning as Amber licked her. I know when Patty is getting ready to cum, and it appears that Amber is quite good at licking pussy.

Amber was moving her pussy around on my face and I thought she was going to cum. But Patty started cumming and pushed Amber away. "Damn, that girl sure knows how to make another girl happy. You got quite the little pussy licker Sarah. I thought Donna was good, but this one is great, and she can eat me anytime." Patty told Sarah.

That made me feel bad because I pride myself in the way I eat pussy. I thought I was the best pussy licker any woman could find. I wasn't sure if Patty was being honest or just trying to humiliate me more. If that was the case, she sure did.

Amber raised up off my face so she could move to Lena. I scooted over and once again was under her ready to eat her some more as soon as she stared licking her second pussy. Once she started licking Lena, she pushed her little pussy down to my mouth and I started licking her again. This time I was going to do my best to make her cum. Patty embarrassed me by saying Amber was better than me when it came to pussy licking.

But I didn't do good enough because when Lena was cumming for Amber, I was still working on her sweet little pussy. Once Lena pushed Amber way, she said, "Ms. Patty, you are right. Amber is better than Donna. Sarah, want to trade pussy lickers."

Sarah laughed and said, "Don't think so Lena, but we can share the 2 of them from time to time. I have many plans for my little Amber once we get to college. She doesn't know about any of it yet, but I will tell you later what is planned for her."

"Cool, since we will all be there together, I want to see it all." Lena said.

Sarah laughed and said, "Yes, my little Amber will be a very busy girl and I bet very popular. But now, I need my pussy licked."

Patty said, "So, Sarah, since you have never been naked before any guy before, how does it feel being naked in front of my husband."

"Well, I think of him as one of the girls. Yes, he has a cock, but he is still just a little pussy at heart. Now, Amber, get over here and eat me."

Amber scooted over to Sarah and started eating her. I got under her once more and began eating her pussy. I was so embarrassed to hear Sarah talk about me like she did. She considers me just one of the girls and doesn't mind me seeing her naked. I must say, she is one pretty girl, and I would like to see more of her and wouldn't mind eating that sweet little pussy again. Would love to fuck her too, but don't think that will happen.

Amber ate Sarah like she was so used to tasting her good friend and since she gave herself to Sarah to use in any way she desires, I guessed she ate her a lot. While Amber ate Sarah, I was busy eating Amber's sweet little virgin pussy. I love how she taste and couldn't figure out why she hadn't cum yet. I am usually good at making the girls cum, but today, I can't get Amber to cum for me. But Sarah did tell her not to cum. Maybe she has trained her not to cum until she is told too. I've heard of girls like that before.

Sarah had a good orgasm in Amber's mouth and once she pushed Amber away, Amber stood up and away from my mouth. She never did cum, just as she was told not to. Once she was up, I also stood up knowing I had pusy juice all over my face. Amber had the juice of 3 pussies on her face.

Patty said, "Amber, lick Donna's face clean and then she will do the same for you. Make sure you both have clean faces before you stop."

Well, another first for me. Someone licking me clean instead of me licking their pussies clean or sucking a cock clean. I stood still so Amber could get to my face, but she is shorter than me, so I had to sit down in a chair, and she climbed up in my lap to lick me. Of course, my hard cock was rubbing her pussy and I wanted to just let it slip inside her.

Lena noticed it and said, "That cock better not go inside Donna. If it does, you will be severely punished."

I didn't know what she might do to punish me and didn't want any punishment. So, I moved my cock away from her pussy and made sure it never got close to going in her little virgin pussy. I sat and allowed this young girl to lick my face to get all her pussy cream off me. Once she was done, I licked her face, getting the pussy juice of the other 3 from her.

While we were licking each other, the other 3 were talking. I didn't hear it all because they whispered, but what I did hear made no sense. Sarah said that as soon as they got to college, she was going to join a sorority and that this one made the pledges do all sorts of things. Most of what is done is being exposed and used sexually. Lena said she had heard the same thing and wanted to join the same sorority. That, I didn't like because she would be used by others, and I wanted to keep her all to myself. But I have seen others fuck her, so this wouldn't be any different.

Then Sarah said, "One thing I know will happen, is one girl has to be gang banged by the fraternity that is the brothers of the sorority. Not real brothers, but they do many things together."

Lena said, "I heard that too. All the guys in the fraternity fuck this one girl. Well, not all of them. The pledges for the fraternity get clean up duty. After each fuck one of the pledges must suck cum from the girl pussy while another one sucks the guys cock clean."

Sarah then said, "Yep and they continue doing this till all the brothers have fucked the girl. The pledges will be quite busy cleaning them all up."

Patty laughed and said, "Kind of what Donna does here. Whenever someone gets fucked, Donna cleans everyone up. When we allow him to fuck, he cleans out the pussy he just fucked even the old ones."

Lena said, "Yes, he does and is pretty good at it too. Even the guys he's had to suck clean said he was a good cocksucker. I love seeing him with a big cock in his mouth. Like it even better when he is made to clean off my pussy juice from some guy that just fucked me."

Then all 3 of them laughed and then Sarah said, "Ok you two love birds we have some more things to do before I take the little slut back home. Amber get off him and come with me."

Amber did as she was told, got off my lap after one last kiss and followed Sarah into the master bedroom. I had no idea what was going to happen, but it will be in my bed. At least that's what it looks like. That old bed has seen lots of action since I gave myself to the girls to use and abuse.

Patty and Lena stayed on the sofa and waited. I was in a chair waiting. But I wasn't sitting for long. Lena said, "Donna come over here and stand in front of me. I want to feel that nice hard cock."

I got up and walked to her and stood naked in front of this young girl that controls me now and she took my cock in her hand to play with me. She said, "Don't cum bitch because if you do, you will be getting this thing whipped."

Well, I don't like having my cock whipped so worked hard not to cum. Lucky for me, I didn't cum, and Sarah came back out of the bedroom and said, "We are ready now. This will be so hot to watch."

Lena said, "Cool. We will be right in and watch the fun."

Patty said, "Yes, it will be nice to watch and I'm sure we will all have a great time."

Lena let go of my cock and stood up. Patty also got up and Lena said, "Now, you will do exactly what any of us say, no matter what it is. If you don't then you will be punished by all of us, including Amber."

I couldn't say anything until I was told I could speak. Patty said, "Now, you may answer us. Do you understand about what we want?"

I said, "Yes, I understand that I must do everything anyone tells me, or I will get punished."

"That is good because we don't want to punish you, but when we finish today, you may be kind of sore. You may talk freely now." Patty told me.

I said, "I'm not sure what is going to happen, but I don't want to be punished and I don't like being sore. But I will do my best to please all of you in anyway you want. But I do ask that you don't hurt me too much. I do have to work tomorrow and don't want to be sore then."

"Well, we may have to call in for you and say you are sick. But we are going to have our fun with you." Lena told me.

Sarah then said, "That includes me, Donna. As of now, I also own your ass and you will obey me just like you do Patty and Lena. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand and will do as you say." I told her.

"No more talking, so we can get busy." Patty said.

Lena said, "Follow us my naked man."

I followed them into our bedroom and was shocked to see Amber spread eagle on the bed with her feet and wrist tied like they have me at times. I wonder why she was like this, but I can't question anything they do with her or me. I did notice she was smiling as we walked in, but she didn't say anything either.

Lena said, "Now, today will be something new for all of us and if you do everything we want without hesitation or complaint, you will be fucking another young virgin. I hope you are ready."

I wasn't told I could talk so just nodded my head that I was, even if I had no idea what was about to happen. All I knew was that I might be fucking Amber by the time they finish with me. I prayed they didn't hurt me too much.

The next thing I saw was the 3 girls each had a whip in their hands. Lena said, "This is just a little warm up for what is to come later. We expect you to lay on the bed next to Amber. You will not be tied down like she is. Your job is to lay there and take whatever we want to give you, which will be the feel of our whips."

Patty said, "Yes, we are going to be whipping both of you all over the front of your bodies. The only place we won't hit you will be your faces. But the rest of your bodies will feel the whip, including your cock, balls, tits and pussy. Amber can't move to cover up. But Dawn, feel free to cover up if you want, but if you do, what happens after that will not be nice for you."

Sarah asked, "So, are you both ready? Remember the reward is fucking each other, but the punishment for failure is something I don't think you'll enjoy."

We both nodded our heads that we were ready, and the girls began on us. It wasn't hard at first and they avoided our private parts. Well, they avoided them for a short time. I was whipped across my chest and legs while I noticed Amber was feeling the whips on her tits, belly and legs. I was handling it all when they stayed away from my cock and balls even if it was starting to hurt me. The beginning was soft hits, but after about 10 or 15 hits, they got harder.

Once they started hitting us harder, they moved around on our bodies and suddenly one of them hit my hard cock. Damn, that hurt, but I didn't try to cover my cock and balls. I am not sure how much I can take down there, but I will try to take whatever they wish for me. Once my cock was hit the first time, they continued hitting me there along with my balls.

I noticed they were whipping Amber's pussy just like they did with my hard cock. I don't know why I still had a hard on, but I did. Guess since most of my thinking is done with my cock now, it must enjoy the pain. I was determined not to cover up and take all the abuse they are giving me, just so I can fuck Amber's virgin pussy.

Amber was crying now, but she never gave up and took all they gave her. I had tears in my eyes that were running down my cheeks. My poor cock and balls were hurting so bad right now, but I never tried to cover up or stop them.

The 3 girls were laughing at us saying things like, that cock needs a good whipping. It stays hard so he can fuck someone new. I think we need to make it so sore he can't fuck anyone ever again. They just continued abusing me and Amber making my cock and balls so sore, and I'm sure there might be welts on them too. But Amber is getting the same treatment. I wondered if she'll even be able to fuck once they stop.

Just about the time I was going to cover my cock and balls so they didn't get hit anymore, Patty said, "OK, I think we should stop and see if they can fuck after the whipping, we just gave them."

Lena said, "Ok, let's see how they each feel about fucking now. Dawn, you still want to fuck her little virgin pussy. You may answer."

I was crying hard now, trying to hold back the tears but I couldn't. I hurt so bad I wasn't sure I could fuck her. I answered the question with, "Yes, I still want my cock in her."

The 3 of them laughed at that and Sarah said, "So, no matter what we do to that cock, you will still want to fuck my slave?"

I said, "Yes, I do want to fuck her."

Then Sarah said, "Amber, do you want that cock in your pussy now?'

Amber was crying harder than me. I guess they really whipped her tight little pussy more than my cock, but she answered, "Yes, please let him fuck me and take my precious cherry."

Then Patty said, "Dawn, I will let you fuck her if you agree to let us spank your ass while you do it. While you fuck, we will be using the paddles on your naked ass. Still want to put that cock in her tight little pussy?"

I said, "I will take it as long as I can fuck Amber and you don't hurt her anymore."

"Oh, isn't that sweet. Doesn't want her hurt anymore. But we can still hurt his ass. Well, guess we will see if they can fuck after being whipped like we just did." Lena said.

Patty said, "OK, Dawn, get up and get ready to fuck the little bitch. Just remember, we will beat your naked ass until you cum in her."

I hurt just trying to move, but I got up and over Amber. I saw her little pussy now and it looked raw. It had some welts around her outer lips, and looked all puffy and red. But she said she wanted to fuck, so I will do it. My cock wasn't much better and knew it would hurt both of us when I stuck my cock into her.

This will be my second virgin and one I'll remember for a long time. Fucking should not be this painful, but it is what they wanted to happen. No, I didn't enjoy the whipping I got and won't enjoy the spanking I'm going to get while I fuck this young girl. I hope I enjoy having my cock inside her tight little pussy as much as I did when Lena fucked me the first time. Lena took her own cherry, but this time, I get to take Amber's virginity and make her a woman.

I stated to put my cock into her so I could take her maiden head, but Lena stopped me. She said, "Just put the head of your cock in her hole and don't move until we say you can go deeper."

It looks like she was going to make this last for a while. I wondered how long it would be before I could just go balls deep into her pussy. Will she just let me go in a little at a time or will she say, shove it in all the way and fuck her hard.

bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers
12