Games Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still and my cock was throbbing. I had the head of my cock in a pussy that never had a cock in it before and it couldn't go all the way in. I did my best not to do any more than what the other 3 tell me. No one said anything else for a moment and I wondered if they were just going to leave us like this to see if we did more on our own. Amber couldn't move since she was tied down, so if my cock went any deeper, it would be my fault.

Finally, Lena said, "Now, we are going to start spanking your naked ass with paddles. We will hit you 10 times and once you have those 10, you will be allowed to move in a little deeper. Don't push to hard and don't break her hymn until we are ready for you to do it."

I was not allowed to answer her and just laid there on top of Amber with my cock just barley in her pussy, waiting for the spanking to begin. I was having a hard time trying not to enter her pussy with anything beside my cock head. I wondered how long before I could go all the way and take her cherry away from her.

As I was trying to stay where I was, I felt the first sting of the paddle I had to keep track of how may times my naked ass got hit so I could go a little deeper. Once the first strike hit me, several others followed until I counted 10 swats on my poor naked and now sore ass.

I started to move in deeper and Sarah said, "Just a little bit at a time Dawn. Don't want it popped just yet. You both are going to remember her first fuck for a long time."

Damn I wanted to go balls deep in her little virgin pussy, but they are not going to let me. I need to move in slow and let Amber feel it a little at a time. Amber was trying hard to take more of me, but being tied the way she is, she can't move much.

I went just a little more into her pussy and stopped. Patty said, "Ten more before you do anymore Dawn. Don't move."

The three of them are so mean at times, making me and Amber wait for her cherry to be popped. Plus, paddling my naked ass making it painful for me. I obeyed my wife and laid still with just a little more than the head of my cock inside her pusy. It was squeezing me, trying to get more in her. But I didn't dare move.

The spanking continued and I counted the next ten to my ass and it was hurting so bad. I had been spanked by Amber and Sarah before and whipped by Patty and Lena. But this is so much worse than a spanking or whipping.

I was trying not to push my cock into Amber's virgin pussy until I was told to do it, but it was hard to do, especially since my naked ass was getting beat. I could feel the heat in my ass and the heat from her pussy on my cock. I wanted to fuck another virgin but not this way. I would rather have her take me like Lena did. But I had to do it the way the other 3 girls wanted it done.

Once I was a little farther in, my ass started burning again with the paddles being used on me. I hurt so much and hated what they did with me. I never minded doing most of the other things because I was getting the humiliation I needed. But this is painful and doesn't do much for me. I think the only reason I was still hard was because I had my cock part way into a virgin pussy.

I never wanted to suck cocks, but in order to get the other parts I wanted and needed, I had to suck another man's cock. I want to fuck women, especially this one under me, but not this way. I will never forget how much it hurt to fuck a virgin and may never want another virgin again.

The spanking stopped and I was able to go a little deeper into her pussy. This time I felt the barrier protecting her hole. Earlier I was told that once I felt her hymen, I had to tell them. So, I said, "I feel it now."

Sarah said, "Great. Now, we are going to paddle you some more, but this time when we give you 5 begin to back out and when we give you number 10 go all the way in. Don't stop until you are in balls deep."

Lena said, "Then, once you are all the way in you will continue with fucking her until you cum in her."

Patty said, "Ready girls. Let's do it and once he cums, he gets to eat her again."

I then felt the first paddle, followed by another. I held my position with my cock ready to pop her cherry. I counted the 5 slaps to my naked ass and started pulling back out. I went slow because I didn't want to pull all the way out of her hole.

The spanking continued and I had just the head of my cock in her pussy when I felt number 10 land on me. I did what I was told and drove my cock into her tight little hole, breaking her hymen on the way in. She screamed that it hurt but I couldn't stop. I had to keep going as I felt a few more hits to my naked ass.

Once I was balls deep the paddling stopped and Sarah said, "Now fuck that little cunt and cum deep inside her."

Well, a guy can't refuse an order like that. I just started fucking Amber with all I had. Someone must have untied her legs because as I was fucking her, I felt her feet on my sore naked ass. That made me want to fuck her more and I did just that. I was fucking her hard and fast and knew it wouldn't be long before I was cumming.

Guess they untied her hands too since she was now holding me in her arms. She was screaming that it hurt one minute and then she yelled out, "Fuck my hot little cunt you bastard. Fuck this slut's cunt hard. Cum in my cunt bitch"

I fucked her just like she begged me too and it was only a few minutes before she started bucking and pushing her pussy up to meet me as I drove into her. Then she yelled out saying, "Cum in me now. Fuck my cunt and cum with me."

I was ready and as soon as she started cumming, I stiffened up and drove deep inside her, giving her 4 big ropes of cum. We were cumming together and I loved her so much more right now. She gave me the gift of her virginity and together we made her a woman. I finished cumming and started to relax. She was calm now and only had a few twitches in her pussy which grabbed my cock trying to squeeze out a few more drops of cum.

Once we both relaxed enough, Lena said, "Now, Amber get his cock out of that pussy and into your mouth to clean it."

Amber was quick to move from under me which pushed my softening cock out of her. She moved around and took me into her mouth and started sucking all our combined juices off it. My cock was responding like it always does when anyone has it in their mouth. It was getting hard again.

She sucked me clean, and Sarah said, "Now Dawn, get between her legs and suck all that nasty cum out of her cunt. Get it nice and clean and be sure you kiss it and thank it for letting you fuck it. Be sure you call it what it is. She has a cunt now, not a pussy."

I knew I was going to be made to suck cum back out of her, just like I always do now. If I am around anyone fucking, I get to clean them up. If it is me fucking anyone, I must suck my own cum back out. I don't like what she told me to call Amber. To me she is a sweet young lady, not a cunt. But, since Sarah has control over her, she can call her whatever she wants, just as Patty and Lena call me anything they want.

I heard Patty say, "Sarah, are you sure you want her called a cunt? It is a low word to use on anyone."

Sarah said, "Yes, it is what I will call her from now on. We talked about it and Amber told me once she gets fucked, she wants to be a cunt and fuck anyone I can find for her. She will really be a cunt when she must fuck all those boys in the fraternity just so I can be in the sorority."

So, it is true. Amber is going to be gang banged so Sarah can join a sorority. The same one Lena said she is joining. I wondered what Lena might have to do to get in. Or will I be used to help her get in. I hope I don't have to do anything except maybe eat all the girls or even fuck some of them. Whatever happens it won't be up to me.

Right now, I didn't have time to think about it much since I had a job to do. I got Amber laying on her back with her legs wide apart and I could see cum starting to run out of her and noticed a little bit of blood with it. So glad she didn't bleed a lot because I have to get everything out of her pussy.

I leaned in and started eating her pussy and sucking cum back out of her. I have gotten used to doing this and don't mind my own cum. It is the other guys cum I don't like. No man should have to take any guy's cum and swallow it. That is just nasty and not right.

I did what I was told to do and cleaned her pussy out, getting all the cum back out and when I finished, made her cum again. I enjoy eating pussy but not a fan of eating a freshly fucked one. I just do as I'm told, and I get some great rewards for doing whatever I'm told. I made her cum again and when she had enough, she pushed me away.

I let her rest for a moment and then leaned back in to give her a kiss and thank her. But this time it was different in what I had to say. I did as Sarah instructed, kissed her on the pussy lips and said, "Thank you cunt for letting me fuck you and eat you. You are a wonderful cunt and would love to have more of you."

The other 3 all laughed, and Lena said, "Well, Sarah, we need to get you and your cunt back home. Patty, would you like me to take them, or do you want to go and play with Donna some more?"

Patty said, "I think you should take Sarah and her little cunt home. I want to talk with Dawn alone."

I watched as Amber got up and she said, "Thank you all for making me a woman and a cunt. Yes, I am now a cunt and anyone who wants me can have me, if Ms. Sarah approves. I would like it if all of you would stop calling me Amber and begin using my new name, which is cunt."

We all said we would, and Sarah put her clothes on. Amber stayed naked and they left. Patty took me to the porch where we could talk.

12