Games Ch. 39

Story Info
The girls contuse using him at work.
5.8k words
4.07
2.3k
3
2

Part 39 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,021 Followers

Games 39

I crawled out from under the desk and stood up. I love licking pussy more than anything and Gloria had a sweet pussy with lots of cream. I had to follow her out of her office and down the hall to another door. I was embarrassed because I was naked all the way. Didn't even have shoes on. She was dressed and I just acted like I was supposed to. It was like I was a puppy dog following an owner. She did own me right now since Patty had told me to obey her.

My hard cock sticking out and swinging back and forth as I walked. I figured this was Bertha's office because Gloria had asked Patty if she wanted her to take me to Bertha next. I had no idea who Bertha was or what she looked like. Patty and Lena had never mentioned her and when we went to parties before I became a naked slave to my wife, I never saw her. Guess she never went to parties with the others.

Gloria stopped in front of the door and said, "Just stand here and wait till I say you can go in. Turn around so your back is to the door, and everyone can see your hard cock. Don't hide it either."

I turned and said, "Yes, Ms. Gloria, I will do as you say and wait."

After turning around, I saw several others in the hall looking at me and I wondered if I would have to service them too. I probably will if they want my tongue or mouth. There were mostly women looking along with a few men. I don't understand why men would be looking at me because I have a cock just like them. Maybe I'll never know. I am not fond of looking at naked men. Just isn't right.

I stood waiting and soon I heard the door open and close. Gloria said, "Donna, once I leave you, knock on the door. When Bertha tells you to come in, enter and do whatever she wants. Don't disappoint her, me or your wife."

I said, "I will do whatever she wants and make everyone proud."

"We'll see. When she is done with you, she will kick you out. Walk back to my office, knock and wait." She told me.

I watched her leave and when she was gone, I knocked on the door and waited. It wasn't long and a female voice said, "Enter."

I almost ran away when I opened the door and entered Bertha's office. The sign on the door said, Senior supervisor and I figured she had lots of pull here. It wasn't her tittle that shocked me. No, it was what I saw when I went in and shut the door. She had a couch in her rather large office, and she was on it.

The bad part was, she was naked on the couch. Yes, I know I've said I love seeing naked women, but Bertha was not just naked. She had her legs spread wide apart, and I still couldn't see her pussy. This woman was huge. She was so big that her belly hung over her pussy, hiding it from view.

Not my kind of woman at all. I love seeing women naked and have said all of them should show off their beautiful charms. However, this was not a pretty sight. Bertha needed some quick weight loss program or something.

I stood in her doorway in shock. My wife expects me to lick this woman's pussy when I can't even see it. I couldn't move and once again thought that I needed to tell Patty I had enough and want to quit. Bertha interrupted my thoughts when she said, "You must be Donna. I was told that you would be here today and that you will make sure I cum. So, get your skinny ass over here and eat me."

I quickly closed the door and slowly walked toward this huge woman. I had no idea how I would be able to lick her pussy since I couldn't even see it. I new I had to please her somehow or I would be punished in front of everyone. I thought maybe the punishment might be better than trying to eat this big woman.

I got closer to her, and she said, "I told Patty and Lena, I would allow you to be here to let everyone see that thing between your legs. I also told them that I wanted to be licked like they are telling everyone that you are one of the best at it."

She laughed at her words to me, and she wasn't done yet. She added, "I also told them that they would be fired if you didn't eat me and make me cum. I can't seem to find anyone who wants to get between my legs to eat me. So, Donna, you had better do a good job on me unless you want to see them fired for non-compliance."

I said, "I will do my best to please you since I wouldn't want them fired."

Bertha laughed again and it made her belly shake. She said, "Guess you don't know who I am do you naked boy?"

I said, "No, I have never heard of you before. The girls have never mentioned your name."

She said, "I own this company. I always get what want from everyone. Everyone here knows what can happen if I get mad, so don't piss me off. Now, get down there and eat me."

I think this is even worse than licking the old lady's pussies. At least I can see theirs even if they don't look good. This one I don't even know what it looks like. Does it have hair, is it bald or trimmed. Is it as big as the woman on the couch? This is not going to be easy to do, but for my girls I will do whatever I can.

I got down in front of this huge woman and stuck my head between her legs trying to find her pussy. I had to push her belly up with my hands to finally see it. Once I found it, I stuck my face into her pussy and started licking her. I let her belly rest on the top of my head. Still couldn't see much pussy, but once I started licking her, I could tell she has trouble keeping herself clean.

Her pussy was hairy and smelled like stale piss. What a terrible taste. The only good thing about this pussy was it is small. Almost like a young girl's pussy. Guess it isn't used very much if at all. I didn't like this at all, and it was getting worse.

I had a hard time licking her like I do the others. With her being huge, it was hard for me to get into her pussy with my tongue. I did manage to get into her pussy and began to tongue fuck her as much as I could. Her clit came out and I got my lips on it and sucked. She began to get wetter even though it didn't help the taste any.

I continued licking her pussy the best I could, and she was starting to squirm around. That made it more difficult to lick and tongue her. This was not a fun thing for me, and I would never have done anything with her if Patty hadn't set it up. I was not sure if Patty and Lena would get fired if I didn't do a good job of licking the owner, but I couldn't take that chance and was doing the best I could to make her happy.

I wanted to get out away from this gross fat lady, so I worked extra hard to make her cum. I did whatever I could to get her off so I could go back to my wife and little lover. Whatever else they had planned for me could not be as bad as what I'm doing now.

I worked at getting her pussy sloppy wet and prayed she would cum for me soon. It seemed like it took forever to make her wet and juicy and then I got her clit again and sucked it into my mouth. I nibbled on it which set her off and she did start to cum for me. She was having a huge orgasm on my face, and she pulled me in closer to her pussy.

I had a hard time breathing with her pulling me in so close and I prayed I didn't pass out or die licking her nasty fuck hole. I licked, sucked and chewed on her clit as she was cumming all over my face and making a big mess of my make up. Guess I won't look like a girl now since I think most of the make-up had been rubbed off or fell off because it was so wet.

She was cumming for a long time until she finally pushed me away and I was able to breathe again. I took several deep breaths while she was calming down. I waited until she was relaxed and then, picked her belly up and got down to her pussy one more time to kiss it.

I gave it a big kiss, leaned back so I could still see it and said, "Thank you for letting me eat you and make you cum. You are delicious."

I lied about that because it was not good at all. The worst pussy I have ever tasted and prayed I would never have to do it again. I would eat it again and try to fuck Bertha if Patty or Lena told me too and would do my best to please her. I just prayed I would never be in the position to do her or any other fat woman again. I would rather eat an old lady or even suck cock instead of doing this again.

Bertha laughed after I leaned back again and she said, "That was nice Donna and I feel much better now. I need to get my clothes back on and finish my work, so get your nasty ass out of my office. Do not wipe me off your face."

I was so happy she wanted me gone and didn't waste any time leaving her alone. I got out the door, shut it quickly and hurried down the hall to Gloria's office. I got to her door, knocked and waited. Gloria waited about 10 minutes before she opened the door and when she saw me, she shut it again.

I was confused but stayed where I was, in the hallway, naked with a hard cock and smelly face. She opened a crack this time and said, "Damn, Donna, you look terrible and smell even worse. What have you done?"

I said, "All I did was what I was told to do. I ate Bertha."

"She did that to you. Wow, maybe it wasn't a good idea for you to eat the owner. But no problem. Don't want you in my office to smell it up, so I am going to call Patty to see what she wants done with you." I was told.

Here I was in the hall waiting to see what my wife wanted done with me. I didn't know how long it took for Gloria to contact my wife, but eventually Gloria stepped back out and said, "Follow me. Not to close since you stink."

I fell in behind her and followed her down the hall. She turned to go down another hall and then out a side door. I noticed Lena was waiting for us to arrive and she had a hose in her hand. I got up to where she was and she said, "You are such a naughty girl Donna. Don't know how you get into the things you do and now I have to fix it. I'm going to wash your body and then we can go do some more things."

She turned the hose on and sprayed me with the cold water. I was used to cold water since I used to take cold showers at home. Now I have hot water and from time to time I am told cold only. Normally my cock would shrink with the cold water. Not today it stayed super hard. Guess that was because I'm in public getting sprayed by a fully dressed young girl. Of course, Gloria stayed to watch the show and she kept my attention because she raised her dress up and showed me her naked pussy.

Lena squirted me all over with the cold water from the hose, then threw a sponge at me. She said, "Scrub your face bitch. Can't have you licking pussy or sucking cock smelling like that. It has soap in it so do a good job."

I caught the sponge, and I could see what looked like dishwashing liquid on it. I got it wet and washed my face all over. I was happy to do that because I hated the smell, I got on me from licking Bertha's nasty pussy. Once I had it washed off, I let Lena spray my face to get the soap off. I had my eyes closed as she rinsed my face and when she was done, I opened my eyes and Patty had arrived with a towel.

She gave me the towel and said, "Now, dry off so we can get you ready for more fun. Not fun for you, just fun for us."

I did as I was told and when I finished, Patty took the towel. Lena said, "Ok, baby girl, time to play some more. Follow me."

I just followed her like the puppy dog I have become. She tells me to do it and I do, no matter what it may be. Today is no different than any other day, except that I am at her place of employment. She took me back inside but not through the same door I came out of. No, she walked around to the front of the building to the front doors.

I was probably seen by some people that didn't work there since it is close to a street with cars driving past it. We went in the front entrance, and she took me to another room. I noticed it said conference room on it as we entered.

She held the door open for me and as soon as I was inside, she said, "On the table, on your back. No talking till I say you can."

I got up on the table, laid on my back and waited. Didn't have long to wait because the door opened, and Patty walked in. Behind her several other ladies came in and gathered around the table. Once they were all in, Lena said, "Ladies, today we are going to have a baby to care for. She will need to be diapered and dressed, then fed. Please join me in getting our baby girl ready."

With that being said, I noticed all the baby clothes they had bought one day. I had to wear them once before but not for long. I wondered how long it would be this time. The ladies all gathered around, and a couple took my legs and raised them up, so my ass was off the table. With the help of others, Lena slid the diaper under my ass and my legs were lowered.

The ladies wrapped the diaper around me after they powdered my cock and balls and put some on my ass before hooking the sides together. They were just like baby diapers with the Velcro tabs to hold them. Yes, they were baby diapers in adult size.

After the diaper was in place, they put booties on my feet. Next came the little baby girl dress and a frilly bonnet for my head. Lena stuck the pacifier in my mouth and told me to suck it. This time I saw what the pacifier looked like. It wasn't like a pacifier one would give a baby. This one looked like a little cock, and I had to keep it in my mouth until someone took it out.

I did everything she wanted as she talked to the others. "Now, baby girl will need some milk to drink, and I think a couple you ladies told me you had breast milk since you are pregnant. That is, if you don't mind feeding my baby."

They all laughed when one of the ladies said, "I will feed your baby girl. I'm sure she will love my milk."

"Great, Donna, get off the table and crawl to your lunch. For now, you are a baby and can't walk yet. You will crawl wherever we go." Lena instructed.

Well, guess I'll be sucking on a tit to get fed today. Not sure if I will like it or not but do enjoy sucking a nice tit. I love to suck Patty's and Lena's tits. I got down off the table and dropped to my hands and knees. I saw the lady who would be feeding me and crawled to her. I didn't know how I would be made to suck her tit, so I waited to be told.

"Since she can't lay in my lap like a baby would, maybe she can kneel beside me and suck out her lunch." The lady said.

"I think that would work since our baby girl is so big. Donna, kneel beside her and get ready for lunch. You will suck some from both her breast and won't stop till she tells you to." Lena told me.

I kneeled beside this lady as she took her top off. I saw her big belly and her tits looked puffy. I knew I had sucked my mother's tits when I was a baby but haven't had any breast milk since then. I guess I will survive it all because milk from a tit is supposed to be healthy for babies.

Patty took the pacifier from my mouth and said, "Have a good lunch my baby girl."

The lady held her tit for me as I leaned in and took her nipple between my lips. I started sucking her tit and I didn't take long before I had a mouthful of warm breast milk straight from her titty. It didn't taste bad at all. Kind of bland and nothing like regular cow's milk.

I continued sucking her tit getting big mouthfuls of her milk. Guess she had a lot in her and I wondered if it felt good having someone suck it out of her. She held my head in her hands and I guess she was trying to hold a baby. At least make it feel like she was holding a baby while it sucked her tit.

I kept sucking her tit until she pushed me away and said, "Get on the other side Donna so you can empty my other breast. Then when done, I got something else for you."

I wondered what else she wanted me to do while I crawled to the other side of her and got ready to suck her other tit. I got to where I needed to be and began sucking again. Her milk was filling me up and I wondered if it was actually good for me. I wonder about so many things that my girls do to me, or I do for them. However, I never question them and may never find out about the things I wonder about.

I sucked on this lady's tit until she pushed me away and said, "Wow, that feels so much better now. Guess I'll have to have this baby soon so it can suck on my breast. Or maybe I can borrow your baby to keep me empty."

Patty laughed and said, "I'm not sure about letting you borrow her, but I will think about it."

Lena said, "You told our baby girl you had something else for her. Still wanting her to do it for you"

"Hell yes. My husband won't do it because I'm pregnant, but I still enjoy it. So, if you don't mind, I will get ready for your baby to eat me." She told Lena.

Lena laughed and said, "Cool. She loves to lick pussy. Any pussy she can lick, she loves it. She has never licked a pregnant lady before, so you will be her first."

Patty said, "Yes, she does love licking pussy. She has had many different ones too. Some young, like Lena and some much older. Her oldest one so far was 90. I plan on having her eat many more too. So, anyone else want a good pussy licking, she will do it for you."

I watched the lady raise her skirt and pull her panties off, then she said, "Ok baby girl, eat me."

I did as she wanted, got between her legs and began to lick her pussy. She was big because of being pregnant but tasted good. At least she kept her pussy clean. I ate her out, just like I eat all the pussies given to me. I don't understand men who won't lick a pussy. I think it is the most wonderful act any man can give to a woman.

I did what I always do when eating a pussy. Starting with her outer lips and working my tongue into her hole, finding her clit, sucking on it and eventually nibbling it to make her cum. She had a big orgasm while I ate her pregnant pussy and it made me happy. I knew she was grateful, since her husband won't eat her while she is pregnant.

Once she relaxed after pushing me away, I leaned back in, kissed her pussy and said, "Thank you for letting me eat you and make you cum. You are very delicious."

Lena said, "Come along baby girl. Let's find some new pussy or cock for you."

I almost stood up, but one quick look at Lena told me I needed to crawl like a baby. I followed behind her as she left the conference room and into the hall. We went down the hall and when we came to another office, she opened the door and walked inside. I crawled behind her and found another lady waiting for us. She wasn't naked but had her legs wide apart with no panties to cover her bald pussy.

Lena pointed at her and said, "Baby girl needs to eat that pussy now."

I did as she instructed and got between the lady's legs and started eating her. She tasted good so I didn't mind eating her. So far, I have only had once pussy that I didn't like. That was Bertha's nasty pussy. I even enjoyed the old ladies I had to lick. I ate this lady, made her cum, thanked her and then it was down the hall again.

The next stop was a black girl who was on her period. She looked good and I could see the string sticking out of her pussy. I have eaten girls on their period before and figured this wouldn't be much different. Lena said, "Now baby girl, pull her tampon out and set it aside. Then eat her and make sure you get her all cleaned out. Then, you will put a fresh tampon inside her."

Patty had followed us to watch Lena take charge of me and she said, "Before you insert a new one, you will pick up her old one and suck on it. It will stay in your mouth till we tell you to take it out."

Damn, now I'll be crawling around their workplace dressed like a baby with a tampon string hanging out of my mouth. I wondered what else they had planned for me today. I did as I was told. I removed the tampon and began to eat this black girl's pussy. She tasted good, except for the blood I was getting out of her.

I licked her pussy like I do with all of them and made her cum then picked up her used tampon and put it in my mouth. It was nasty but I had to do what my wife wanted. Lena laughed and then said, "Be sure you thank her like a good little baby."

bydasea
bydasea
1,021 Followers
12