Games Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to take the tampon out, but Patty said, "You can talk with it in your mouth. Now, do it."

I leaned back in, kissed her pussy, and said, "Thank you for allowing me to eat you and make you cum. Thank you for letting me suck on your bloody tampon. You taste delicious and I love having your tampon in my mouth."

Everyone laughed at what I did and said, but it wasn't over with yet. I heard another lady say, "I don't want her to eat me, but I've got a tampon she can have."

Patty said, "Yes, if you want her to have it, pull it out and feed it to her. She can have all the tampons anyone has. Be just like her having a pacifier in her mouth."

Well, I had to watch as the lady reached up under her dress and remove her tampon. It looked nasty as she pulled it out of her pussy. Once she had it out, she said, "Open your mouth so I can put this in there."

I did what she wanted, and she dropped her tampon in. It was very red with blood, and I almost got sick. I closed my mouth and Lena fixed the string, so it was on the opposite side of my mouth from the other one I had in my mouth. Now I have two bloody tampons in my mouth, and everyone could see the strings hanging out between my lips.

Patty said, "Ok, time to move on. Donna, stand up and go to the car. Take those ridiculous baby clothes off and then come back in naked. I think it is time to do some other things with you."

I did as she wanted, walked outside dressed as a big baby. I got to her car and began to remove everything. She had opened the trunk and as I removed the clothes, I put them in the trunk along with my girl's clothes. Once I had removed the diapers, the bonnet and booties, I was once again naked in a public parking lot where anyone going by could see me. I was nervous, but excited. When I'm exposed like this, my cock gets harder and harder.

I closed the trunk and walked back through the parking lot to the building. I never try to hide my hard cock or naked body because if I did, I would be punished. I don't like the way they punish me. It usually hurts whenever they think I have been bad.

Lena and Patty must have been busy while I was outside. When I walked back in, I noticed everyone had a couple of clothes pins in their hands. Lena said, "Now, since we didn't get to try the clothes pins on your balls after we put the needles in your cock, the people we work with are going to help us. Everyone has two cloths pins and will attach them to your balls as you walk around the building."

Patty added to my humiliation by saying, "You will stand with your legs apart and allow them to attach the clothes pins to your poor little balls. Then, you will thank them for putting them on your balls. Do you understand Donna?"

"Yes, I understand. Where should I start?" I asked.

"I'll do the first two, then Lena will put two on your nuts. From there, you will go to everyone in the building and ask them to put clothes pins on your balls." Patty told me.

I stood in front of my wife as she attached two clothes pins to my nut sac. Then I turned to Lena who put two more on me. I noticed a lot of others standing waiting for me and when I went to them, they also put two clothes pins on my balls. I tried to keep count of how many I had clipped to me but lost count at 20. I knew there were going to be a lot attached to me and I allowed it to happen.

As I walked up to each person, I said, "Will you please put your clothes pins on my naked balls?"

Then, once they put them on me, I said, "Thank you for putting clothes pins on my nuts."

Of course, I was laughed at when I said everything. It is very humiliating to be naked at my wife's place of work allowing everyone to use and abuse me. I have a feeling this won't be the last time these people get to see me naked and be able to use me like this.

I continued walking around the building asking everyone to put clothes pins on my balls, which they were happy to do. My balls were getting sore from the clothes pins biting into my flesh. The clothes pins were all different colors, so it made my nuts colorful. The clothes pins were, red, blue, green, yellow and orange.

It was getting hard to walk since the clothes pins were making me spread my legs apart and I had to walk like that. Patty wouldn't let me stop walking since I had to be sure everyone had a chance to add pins to my nuts. I went all around the room we started in, then went to all the offices to make sure everyone was able to add the clothes pins and laugh at me.

I heard someone ask if they could put the clothes pins on my nipples and cock. Patty told them if my nuts were full and no more room, yes, they could attach them in other places. I knew there wasn't much room left on my balls and figured I would soon feel them pinching my hard cock and little nipples.

I did end up having a few clothes pins attached to my nipples and that hurt a lot. But I also got some attached to my hard cock. I felt someone putting their clothes pins on the head of my cock. They put one on each side of my cock head and that was very painful. But I stood still and allowed it to happen. I had tears flowing down my cheeks and knew if others saw me crying, they would think I was a pussy not a man.

I finally had gone to everyone in the building and even the guys put clothes pins on me. They didn't have to touch my cock or balls when they put the pins on me, so they did it for Patty and Lena. Once everyone used their clothes pins on me, I looked down at my poor body. I had several clothes pins on my little man tits and nipples. I had them all over my cock and many of them on my balls.

Lena said, "That looks so cute. I think she needs to keep them all on for a while so everyone gets a good look at it. I think we used up all the clothes pins we brought with us, but we will count them when we decide to remove them."

Patty said, "Yes, we will. Now Donna, follow me and don't you dare lose any of your clothes pins."

I obeyed my wife and followed her toward the front of the building and once we were close to the front door, she stopped. "Donna, I want you to stand right here and don't move. I want everyone to see what we have done with your balls and naked body. There may be some others coming in and I want them to see you. Do not say anything to anyone."

Well, here I was, naked with a group of cloths pins covering my body, waiting for others to see me. Of course, with all this abuse, exposure and humiliation, my cock was super hard. Yes, even now it was hard, and I wanted to cum. I didn't know how I would cum with my cock covered in clothes pins, but if I could find a way to jerk off, I would do it with the clothes pins attached.

I stood where she told me to stay, and I waited to see who else might see me. I didn't have to wait long before it happened. The front door opened, and several people walked into the building. I had no idea who they were, and I was turning red because new people were seeing me like this. Once they saw me, they laughed and pointed at me.

Lena and Patty met them at the door and explained who I was and what had happened today. Lena said, "Now that you have seen him, do you think you might like to have him with us once college starts again. I can bring him in occasionally and let you all use him."

The ones there said, they would enjoy that and told Lena that yes, I was welcome anytime if they could use me for their pleasure. She said they could and explained that I eat pussy and even will suck cocks if told to.

They told Lena she would be a plus in the sorority and that she will become a sister right away. Then, they left. Then, Lena said, "Now, naked man, what do you think. Would you like to remove those things, or do we leave them on till we get home? You may answer."

I said, "I would like to have them removed now, but it's up to you if you want them on or off."

"I think we can leave them on your balls for a while longer but will take them off your cock and nipples." Lena told me.

I said, "Thank you Ms. Lena. I am grateful for that."

She removed the ones on my cock and nipples, then inspected my cock to be sure it was ok. I saw her counting them as she took them off me and said, "Nice, you had 7 on your hard cock with 3 of them on the head. It looked funny with all of them on you. Your nipples and tits held 5 each side. A total of 17. Remember that number Donna."

She had me walk around and ask everyone if they would like their pussy licked or if they wanted their cocks sucked. I would do whatever they wanted because Lena told me I had to.

12