Games Ch. 40

Story Info
The work day comes to an end but the games continue.
6.2k words
4.38
2.6k
3
0

Part 40 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Games 40

I walked to all the offices and into the conference room to see who was inside and who wanted me to pleasure them. I was hoping none of the men wanted me to suck their cocks but didn't mind if the women wanted me licking their pussies.

I was doing as I was told, trying to walk with all the clothes pins on my balls. It was difficult because with so many down there I had to walk slower to make sure none fell off. I had to keep my legs open, so my legs didn't rub them off me. I was lucky that when they were put on me, they were very secure, so none fell.

I did have to lick some more pussy because some people were to busy when I first went around the office building. Now, they wanted me eating them and I did what they wanted. They all tasted good, and I prayed big Bertha had left or didn't want me doing her again. I was lucky on that part, but unfortunately a couple guys wanted a blow job.

When I said, "Sir, would you like me to suck your cock." He laughed and said, "I have been thinking about it all day. I didn't want you touching me this morning but now I want you sucking me off. Never had a guy suck my cock before and now I can say you did it. I wonder if you are as good as the women who have given me a BJ. So, yes, I want you to show me how good you are."

Patty heard him and said, "Well, Donna, you did ask if you could. So just get on your knees and get that cock in your mouth. Hell, if it looks like a nice cock, I might let him fuck me someday."

I hated it when they blame me for what happens. Yes, I did ask if he wanted me sucking his cock only because Lena had told me I had to. Now my wife is telling me to suck another cock and saying she might fuck him later. This is so humiliating for me, but it is what I asked for. No, I didn't ask to be made to suck cocks. I wanted exposure and humiliation. That is what I'm getting. I'm naked this time except for the clothes pins on my nuts with a big hard on. This morning I at least looked like a girl.

I got on my knees being careful not to lose any of the clothes pins and once I was down in front of him, he pulled his cock out. This guy, who Patty called Larry, had a big hard cock. Bigger than mine and fat. I did what Patty and Lena expect me to do, leaned in a short way and kissed the head of his cock then took him in my mouth to suck.

Lena said, "That sure is a big one Donna. I would love to see him all the way down your throat."

Patty said, "Yes take it all Donna and I do believe if Larry doesn't mind, one of these days he will fuck me and Lena. Might have him over to the house so you can watch us with him."

Larry said, "I would enjoy that, but my wife might not. I'll have to wait and see. Maybe she can come too, and Donna can eat her pussy while I fuck you girls."

Patty and Lena laughed, and Lena said, "Yes, that would be nice. We'll talk later."

All this time, I was sucking on his big cock while everyone watched. I hoped no one else wanted me to suck them off. If they wanted me to do it, I would do it to please my girls. I still hate sucking cocks and don't think it is right for any man to suck a cock.

I kept trying to take this thing down my throat knowing my wife wanted me to do it. I've had cocks in my throat before and have gotten used to it. This one was fatter than any of the other cocks I've sucked. Even fatter than the black guy's cocks. I wasn't sure if I could take him deep, but I was going to try.

I was turning red because I was sucking a cock with everyone at the girl's place of work watching me humiliate myself. His cock hit the back of my throat several times before it finally went all the way down. The last time he was close to my throat opening I swallowed, and his cock slipped right in, and I soon had my nose in his pubic hair.

Patty clapped and said, "Damn Donna, you are a good little cocksucker. Not many women could swallow a cock that big."

Larry said, "Patty, you are right. My wife can't even take it all. Nope, she loves to suck me off, but has never had me in her throat. Might have to get Donna to do it again whenever you bring her by."

I was so embarrassed. They are comparing me to women. I was sucking a married man's cock and he is telling them she can't suck as good as me. I should never be sucking any cock. He wants me again someday and I'm sure Patty and Lena will make me suck him again someday.

I continued sucking his hard cock when I felt him stiffen up and shoot several ropes of hot cum into my mouth. I hate sucking on a cock and hate to have them cum in my mouth. Not sure if I'll ever get used to the taste of cum and I don't want to get used to it. I'm not gay or even bi and should not be doing this. I prayed no one else wanted me to suck them off.

Once he gave me his cum, I showed everyone how much he had, then swallowed it all. Next, I leaned back in to his now softening cock and kissed it, saying, "Thank you for letting me suck you and giving me a big load of delicious cum to swallow."

He laughed and said, "Damn, he really is a cocksucker. Next time I see him, I'll be sure he gets to suck me again."

Patty said, "Yes, he will suck your cock again and I plan on getting that big thing in my pussy. Did I ever tell you Donna sucks everyone's cum from my pussy when they fuck me? And she always cleans the cocks that have been in me or Lena with his mouth."

Everyone laughed and Larry said, "I'm going to have a long talk with my wife to see if I can fuck you both. She would love to see him cleaning you out. Maybe I can fuck her, and he can clean her pussy too."

"That is not a problem. He will do whatever we say." Lena told him.

"Ok, Donna, just a few people left for you to ask if you can eat or suck them. So, get off your knees and let's walk." Patty instructed.

I did as she said, making sure those clothes pins stayed on my balls. I wondered how much longer she would leave them on me. Lena had mentioned they stay on me till we got home. If she made me wear them home, would I have to walk showing the neighbors what they did to me?

I went to the rest of the people and asked if I could eat their pussy or suck their cock. I was lucky that none of the other guys wanted me to suck them. Of course, if they had said they wanted me giving them a BJ, I would have done it to make my girls happy. I don't mind the girls feeling my mouth on their pussies, but I hated having a cock in my mouth.

It was getting close to quitting time, and I had no idea what else they would make me do. I heard an announcement being made that there was a mandatory meeting in the conference room. It sounded like Gloria made the announcement and I wondered what was going on.

Lena giggled when she said, "Damn another meeting before we get off. Guess we better head that way. Might take Donna some extra time to get there."

"Yes, since it said mandatory, we must go. We'll use the side door so we can get out quicker." Patty said.

I walked with the girls around to the side door to go in. Lena said, "Donna, just wait here while we go in to see if it is ok for you to be in our meeting. Stand with your legs apart and let everyone see that hard cock and all the clothes pins. By the way how many did I take off you earlier?"

That was seventeen total. I had five on each tit and seven on my hard cock with three of them being on the head of my cock." I told her. If I hadn't remembered how many was there, I would have been punished.

"Very good my sweet naked slave. Now, stand here and wait. We shouldn't be long." She told me.

I stood where she wanted and waited. Several people walked past me and went into the conference room. No one said anything to me, but I heard them giggle and whisper to each other. I didn't say anything to anyone since I am not allowed to talk very much. I had been told I could talk today but I had nothing to say.

It wasn't long before the hall was empty and everyone but me was in the conference room. I was all alone, naked and full of questions. I stood there for a little while longer before Patty came back out. She said, "Donna, they say it is ok for you to come in with us. You are to make sure you do whatever Lena and I tell you. I will instruct you on what to say and when. Otherwise keep your mouth shut."

I nodded that I understood and followed her into the room. As I went in, I saw everyone looking at me because I was in the front of the whole room. I didn't ask what was going on since Patty had told me not to talk until, she said I could. So, I just stood there with everyone looking at my naked body and hard cock. Yes, I am getting lots of exposure today. Everyone at Patty and Lena's work has now seen me dressed as a girl and a baby along with seeing me naked. It was a lot of humiliation for me. Guess I can't ask for much more than that. Well, I wasn't sure what else they had planned for me.

After a few minutes, Lena stood up beside me and she asked everyone to be quiet while she explained what was about to happen. Once everyone was quiet, she spoke. "I think everyone had some fun today and some of you got to use her for your pleasure. But I noticed that she was not able to have any pleasure for herself. So, since we want her to be able get some pleasure today, she is going to put on one last show for everyone today."

Patty took over after that. She said, "A while back my husband asked me to expose and humiliate him. At first it was slow because I had no idea what to do. However, I have learned of many ways to give him what he desires. As you have seen today, he does whatever I tell him to do. And since Lena used to watch the children for us, I included her into our games. She has come a long way since then and she, along with me have taken total control over him. Today was just one more thing that he has been through. He never wears clothes at home, even when we have company. He walks around our neighborhood everyday totally nude or dressed in whatever we want him to wear. We have even changed his name a few ties. His real name is Don, but we have changed that to Dawn and just recently to Donna. So, since we own her now, she will put on a good show for all of you. Lena, please continue."

Giggling, Lena said, "Now, as Ms. Patty has informed you, our girl here belongs to us and will do anything we say. She has performed well today and needs to be rewarded. I'm going to let her have an orgasm for all of you. She will stroke that hard cock and cum in a glass that I have on the table. Then, she will show you how much she loves cum by drinking her own. Are you ready Donna?"

I nodded that I was. I wanted to cum and would do anything to be able to. Not that I enjoy jerking off in front of others, but after today, I needed to relieve myself. I waited until I was told I could begin. Lena then said, "Now, remember Donna, you need permission to cum for us. You will ask if you can cum before you do. If they say no, then you can't. Understand?"

Once again, I nodded that I did. She then said, "With the clothes pins on, you will begin to put on a good show for everyone. Do it baby girl."

I took my hard cock in hand and began to slowly stroke it. I didn't go fast because I knew I would be denied permission to cum if I asked to soon. I had the glass in my other hand waiting to cum in it so I could drink it for everyone.

I knew I would need to cum soon even though I was going slow. They have not let me cum all day and now they expect me to wait. I had done this before for some of the neighbors and now I must jerk off in front of all my girl's co-workers. There was probably about 30 or 40 people watching me pull my pud while I was naked. Naked except for all the clothes pins on my balls.

I continued jerking off and I could feel the cum building on my balls. My cock was tingling when I said, "Please, may I cum?"

I didn't see Patty but found out later she was behind me with signs When I asked to cum, she would hold one up and the rest of them would say what it said. This time everyone said, "No."

I had to continue to play with my hard sensitive cock until I was told I could cum. I was dripping pre-cum from the end of my cock as I stroked it. I wasn't sure how much longer I could do this without cumming. I would do my best not to cum if I was told no but it would be difficult.

I stood in front of all these people, humiliating myself for my girls. They love to make me do that to myself. They enjoy humiliating me, but it is better for them when I do it myself. I always wonder what they will make me do next just to humiliate myself. I hope it isn't making me go to my workplace and do these things. If I had to do it, I would and then either I would be fired or would have to quit. That might be to much for me to handle.

As I was jerking off with an audience watching me, I tried to think of other things, so I didn't cum to soon. That wasn't helping since everything I thought about was me being exposed and humiliated. I was moving my hand over my cock going as slow as possible, but it was getting difficult to hold back.

I had to ask again and said, "Please, let me cum. I need to cum soon."

I guess Patty held up her sign and the audience watching me jerk off all said, "No."

Then, Lena stood up and said, "Donna, stop for a minute. What will you do for us if we let you cum?"

I took my hand off my cock and said, "Anything. I'll do anything if I can just cum."

She laughed and said, "Very good my sexy girl. Let us think about what we want. Play with it again and don't you dare cum."

Taking my hard cock in hand again I began to stroke it. I am so embarrassed to be standing in front of all the people Patty and Lena work with, including their bosses jerking off. I asked for humiliation and to be exposed. This is what they do with me. Make me stand in front of 30 or 40 people naked with several clothes pins on my balls jerking off and not allowed to cum without permission.

I was going slower now and when I felt the need to cum, I yelled out, "Please let me cum. I hurt and need to cum. I'll do anything if you allow me to cum."

Lena then stepped back up in front of me and said, "You said anything, right?"

I was still slowly jerking off and said, "Yes, anything. Just let me cum, please."

He giggled and asked, "So, if we have a party tomorrow with all these people and their spouses, you will attend naked and do anything anyone wants. Just be careful how you answer me, Donna. You might regret it later."

I didn't have to think about that. I needed to cum and would do whatever was needed to be able to get the relief I needed. I said, "Yes, I'll go with you to a party naked and obey everyone, if you will let me cum now."

"Beg again my naked man and we will see what everyone wants. Remember, you said anything, and we will hold you to that. Now beg." She told me.

I said, "Please, I want and need to cum. Please let me cum for you so I can drink it and tomorrow I'll do anything anyone wants. Please don't make me wait any longer. Please let me cum."

I looked out to all the ones who work here and waited for them to say yes or no. I guess Patty hadn't held up a sign yet to let them know what to say. Lena said, "Guess they can't decide Donna, keep jerking off while they think about your request. You said they could do whatever they wanted with you tomorrow. Let me ask if you would take a cock or two up your ass and feel them cum deep inside you."

"Yes, they can fuck my ass and I'll suck cocks all day if you let me cum." I told everyone.

"That is so nice of you to offer everyone of the guys blow jobs and if they want to fuck your virgin ass they can. Ask them again Donna." Lena said.

I said, "Please if you let me cum, I'll suck every cock there, eat everyone's pussy and get fucked in my ass. Please let me cum for you so I can drink it."

Then, all of them said, "Yes, cum in your glass."

I put the glass in front of my cock and started shooting a big load of cum into it. I knew I had to drink it for them, but at this point it didn't matter. I was cumming and it felt so good. The glass I was given was about quarter full of my cum and I think that is the most I've ever cum. It felt so good to cum like that since I had been denied for so long. I had to give up so much so I could cum, and I wasn't sure I did the right thing.

I agreed that I would be at a party with all their co-workers and spouses. I would be naked for everyone and had to do anything they wanted. I said I would suck all the cocks that wanted me sucking them and agreed to get ass fucked while everyone watched. I hate sucking cocks and swallowing cum. I am not sure how it will be with a cock up my ass cumming inside me. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Once I squeezed out the last drop of cum, everyone started chanting, "Drink it, drink it, drink it."

I knew I had to swallow it all and get cum in my belly again. This will be the fourth load of cum in my belly. Three loads from someone's cock after I sucked it, and this was from me after putting on a show for the people the girls work with and for. I tipped the glass up to my lips and poured it all into my mouth.

I had a big mouthful of cum and I opened my mouth so they could see I did pour it in, then I swallowed. No cum taste good, not even mine and no man should have to drink it down. Hell, no man should have to suck cocks or get ass fucked either. I do what I do for the humiliation, but never thought it would go this far. Never even considered having sex with any man, especially in front of others. Now, all the ones my girls work with have seen me with cocks in my mouth and I guess they will see me take a cock or two up my ass.

Once I swallowed the cum, Lena said, "That was nice Donna. Have you had enough, or do you wish to continue playing our games?

I looked at her and Patty stepped up to me and said, "If you want to quit, you can. Just remember what might be at stake. Not saying it will happen, but it might."

I knew the answer to Lena's question before Patty said anything. Even though I have had to suck cocks, promise to get ass fucked and made to humiliate myself in front of many others, I wanted more. I think I am addicted to being used like they use me. I don't believe I would ever be happy without being owned by my two beautiful girls. I know at times I must obey others, like Sarah, but it is Patty and Lena I obey the most and I enjoy it.

I said, "No, I don't want to quit playing our games. I don't like or enjoy a lot of the things you do to me or have me do. But it does expose me and humiliate me just like I wanted when I asked for the help. You know I don't like sucking a cock but have because you wanted to see it happen. Not sure how it will feel with a cock in my ass, but I remember Lena fucking me and it wasn't that bad. I even had an orgasm from being ass fucked. No, I am not giving up and will continue being your owned naked man for as long as you want me. But please don't make me do anything where I work. I don't mind doing it here at your work, but never could do it at mine."

Just then, Gloria stepped up to us and she said, "Patty, I had an idea and wondered if you might enjoy it. We need to discuss it before I talk to Bertha about it, but I think she might go along with it. Why don't we let Donna stand here while we go someplace to talk?"

Patty said, "Yes, that is fine. Donna just turn, so everyone can see you and don't move. We'll be back soon."

Then Lena said, "Maybe she should get those clothes pins off her balls. While we are gone, she can remove them, or the others can help."

Patty said, "Good idea Lena. We will let everyone who wants to help remove them and she can count them. Donna, just stand there and let the others remove your clothes pins. Every time one is removed you will count out loud the number that is removed from you. We will expect an answer when we return."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12