Games Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Patty, Lena, and Gloria left the room, leaving me with the others. Once they were gone, the people started coming up to me. Someone gave me a bag to hold and told me they would put the clothes pins in it as they remove them. Someone else said, "And be sure to count them all."

One by one, somebody removed a clothes pin. It didn't hurt a lot when the put them on me but when they took them off it stung. Guess when the blood flow starts again, it hurts. I counted out loud how many was taken from my balls. Once the people began removing them from my nuts, I counted.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten." I shouted out as they removed them quickly. I had to pay attention so I could tell Patty and Lena how many my nuts could hold. I also had to remember to let them know how many were on my tits and hard cock.

I continued my counting as the others came to me to take them off. They had put them on me and now are removing them. Of course, when they removed the pins, they played with my now hard cock. It seems my cock is always hard now. Even after a good cum, it is hard again in no time.

I continued letting all of Patty's co-workers remove the clothes pins from my sore balls. I don't have any idea how my girls think of so many things to do with me, but I am grateful they do it. I never believed I would ever be doing most of the things they make me do when I asked for the humiliation and exposure.

I saw the girls come back into the room and I was counting out loud for everyone. Each time a clothes pin was removed, I said a number. I was now up to 79, not knowing how many more were attached to me. I didn't stop when the girls came in and they didn't say anything. They just stood and watched as others worked on my balls to free them. They also giggled when other ladies gabbed my cock before removing a clothes pin.

I kept up the count saying, "Eighty, eighty-one, eighty-two, eighty-three."

Someone said, "Ok, that's all of them. Put them all in a bag. For you Patty."

Patty said, "That is great. Donna how many did you have on you today?"

Then Lena said, "Don't forget the ones we removed earlier."

I said, "My balls had eighty-three clothes pins on them. My tits held ten. There was five on each tit. My cock had a total of 7 with three of them on my cock head. That is a total of 100 cloths pins on my naked body."

Patty said, "Yes, it is. We brought all of them with us and I think next time we may do more. That was such a good time Donna, but now I think we need to get home. You still need to walk with Lena tonight."

I didn't say anything but was smiling knowing I pleased my wife and little lover today. I was happy to be leaving her workplace and knew that someday I might have to come back. I thought that tomorrow we would be going to a place where they want to party, and everyone gets a chance to see and use me again. I figured my ass would be fucked at least once tomorrow and wasn't looking forward to that. I will do it because my girls want to see it happen.

I walked with Lena and Patty to the car while I was completely naked showing my hard cock and naked body to anyone looking. I didn't care who saw me since I love the exposure and humiliation. I rode in the front seat between the girls and Lena played with my cock all the way home. She loves holding my hard cock and I love her holding it. She has her hands on me any time she can.

Nothing was said as we drove home and as soon as we arrived, Lena said, "Donna, get the stuff out of the trunk and put it on the porch. Get your shoes and we will go for our walk. No talking either. I got a lot to think about."

I did as she ordered me to and took my girl's clothes along with my baby clothes to the porch and set them all in a chair. I put my regular shoes on and off we went. I didn't ask any questions and she didn't say anything to me. We just walked side by side. I was naked, she was dressed just like we always walk. She wants all the neighbors seeing me like this and I enjoy doing it for her.

We walked around three times with nothing said. We saw some people out or just getting home and we both waved to them. Lena didn't talk to anyone as we walked past them. That changed as we were walking the fourth time around. Sally was out with Bob and Lena spoke to them.

Sally said, "Nice to see you guys again. Sharon is coming over tomorrow and was wondering if Dawn might enjoy eating her again."

"That sounds like a great idea Sally. I'll talk with Ms. Patty to see. I think she has other plans for this naked guy but, maybe we can work that in. How long will she be with you?" Lena asked.

Sally said, "Just for the day. I might see if she can stay longer if Dawn can eat her. Of course, she'll be back some other day."

"I'll talk with Patty and see what she says. If she is out, I'll ask now but may have to wait till we get done walking." Lena told Sally. Then, said, "OK, got to finish our walk. See you guys later."

We walked in silence again until Lena saw Gail and John out. She stopped and talked to them. Once again, I stood being quiet while they talked. Lena told them what happened today and that I had to suck three more cocks just because they like seeing me do it. I hate sucking cocks and they make me do it to embarrass me.

Once they had heard what I had to do today, they both laughed and Gail said, "Is there anything he won't do for you guys. I would love to have someone like him to do all the things I think of."

Before Lena could answer, John said, "Gail, don't get any ideas. You will never have me doing what he does. I like what we do when we bet but doing all this other stuff is not for me."

Lena laughed and said, "I don't think to many guys would do what we have him do. It takes a special guy to perform like Dawn does. He loves it all and even tells us he wants more."

Gail said, "No John, didn't mean you doing it. I was thinking we could find someone who loves it, and they could move in with us so we could use them together."

They all laughed, and I turned red because I love doing it and it seems no one else likes what I do. It embarrasses me when others talk about me, and I can't defend myself. I must let Lena or Patty explain what I do and enjoy. They never explain why I enjoy it. No, they just say I love it and want more, which they always give me.

They talked a while longer and then Lena said, "Well, got to finish up our walk so we can have dinner and give Dawn his dessert. We watched him sucking cocks and eating pussy all day before he had to jerk off. We didn't get any thing to satisfy us, so he will be eating us tonight before bed. We might be gone all day tomorrow and won't be around to show him off. So, see you guys later."

All the time they talked, I stood naked before them, and my cock was so hard. Yes, I did cum once today but when she takes me out naked and tells others what I did, I get harder each time. Never been as hard as I have been since I gave myself away.

We finished our walk and didn't see Patty out so Lena couldn't talk to her about me eating Sharon again. I knew she would say something later. I will gladly eat that old pussy if I never have to eat Big Bertha again.

We got back to the house and to my surprise, Patty had cooked dinner and it was ready to eat. We all sat down and enjoyed a delicious meal. The girls talked about what we did today. I didn't say anything because I was in my silent mode from when Lena told me not to talk before our walk. They both agreed that we should do it again someday. I don't mind going into their workplace to be used except that I hated sucking cocks, especially with a big audience.

They talked about what Gloria had mentioned to them, which was making me quit my good paying job and go to work for their company. Patty said she wasn't sure if she wanted that to happen even though she thought it would be fun making me go in naked or dressed in anything she desired. She said she told Gloria she had to think about it and would have to discuss it with me at some point. I hope she says no to that. I enjoy my job and it is the only time I can be me. If I went to work with her, I'm sure it would be to have sex with everyone at some point and used to entertain everyone.

Nothing was said about tomorrow and I figured I would be used by everyone again, plus their spouses. I had to tell everyone I would eat pussy, suck cock and take cocks up my ass. I didn't want to do it, but I needed to cum so said what was needed. Lena told Patty about Sharon being at Sally's tomorrow and wanted me to eat her old pussy again. Patty didn't say yes or no. Guess I'll find out what will happen tomorrow.

Once dinner was done, I cleaned up the kitchen while the girls had a glass of wine on the porch. I knew they would talk more now since I was not with them. I was told to take my time cleaning up and when done, go let them know. Lena said, "Just open the door, say you are done and then close the door. Don't come out. Go to the bedroom and stand beside the bed to wait for us."

I did what they wanted, cleaned the kitchen, got the dishes going, made coffee for the morning and then went to the door, opened it, said, "I'm done." Then closed it back again. I walked to the bedroom and stood by the bed and waited.

They finished their wine and I heard them enter the house. They took their glasses to the kitchen rinsed them out and put them in the sink. Then, they came to the bedroom. Lena said, "Well, well, well, look what is waiting for us. A naked man with a hard cock."

Patty said, "Yep, he is naked, and his cock is hard. To bad he won't be able to use it tonight. I want to be eaten and he will do us both."

Lena giggled and said, "He ate pussy and sucked cocks all day and now it is our turn. Ready to eat some more pussy Donna?"

I nodded that I was and watched as they got naked, crawled on the bed, and spread their legs. Lena said, "Patty first, then me."

I got on the bed between my wife's spread leg and began to eat her beautiful pussy. I ate her like I always do and made her cum for me. As soon as she pushed me away, I moved back a little, let her catch her breath and then leaned back in to kiss her pussy before saying, "Thank you for letting me eat you and make you cum. You are so beautiful and delicious."

I moved away from my wife and got between my little lover's legs and ate her pussy just the way she likes to be eaten. I made her cum, then once she relaxed a little, I leaned back in and kissed her sweet little pussy again and said, "Thank you for letting me eat you and making you cum in my mouth. You are also beautiful and delicious." I kissed her one more time and then got between them for the night. Patty got to hold my cock as we all fell asleep. Lena had her hand on my balls.

12