Games Ch. 43

Story Info
The party comes to an end with a bang.
6.1k words
4.43
3.1k
3
0

Part 43 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I walked around with everyone looking at my naked body and very hard cock. I kept asking the girls we were near if I could eat their pussies. I asked all the guys if I could suck their cocks or if they would like to fuck my ass.

A few of the girls had me eat them and make them cum. I did what I always do and dropped to my knees to eat them. After each of them had cum, I kissed their pussies one last time and said, "Thank you for letting me eat you and make you cum. You are delicious."

That was the easy part of what I had to do. Some of the guys were like me not wanting another man sucking their cocks. However more of them wanted my lips around their cocks sucking cum out of them. I did what I had to do in order to keep my girls happy. I sucked many different cocks at that party. I lost track of how many men had their cocks in my mouth and shooting cum into me. I had to swallow every drop of cum they gave me.

Of course, I had to kiss each of the cocks once they pulled out of my mouth and say, "Thank you for letting me suck your big, beautiful cock and giving me your delicious cum."

I hated sucking cocks and eating their cum. It was not delicious. It was gross and nasty tasting. I only said what I was told to say by my wife and little lover. They told me I had to kiss every pussy and cock once they cum for me. They also told me to thank the pussy or cock for allowing to me to make them cum and I had to tell everyone their cum was delicious. If not, I would get punished and maybe even have to go to work dressed as a girl or naked. I was to talk to that pussy or cock only, not to the person it belonged to. I figured it was more humiliating than telling the person how much I enjoyed doing it for them.

We continued walking around and when we got to where Patty was, she said, "Ok, time for a show. Dawn get on your hands and knees."

I did as she said and wasn't sure what was going to happen now. Patty gave Lena a tube of something. I didn't see what it was but found out real soon. I felt Lena by my naked ass and then realized she was putting some lubricant on and in my tight little asshole. I knew then this was the time I feared the most. I was going to get another man's cock inside me back there.

I started to say no to this, but Lena slapped my ass and said, "You will let us do this Dawn, or else. You won't like what the or else is either. Now, just relax while we get his cock lubed and ready to penetrate your virgin ass."

I knew if I fought this, I may end up being fired from my job because they would make me go in naked. Or I wouldn't have a happy life any longer. Patty said she would never leave me, but I would never get any sex from her or Lena. They would find other men to fuck, and I would never get either of them again. So, I just knelt here on all fours waiting for the most humiliating thing I've ever had to endure.

Patty said, "Looks like they are ready. So, let's do this. Dawn get ready to get your ass fucked while you suck a cock. Hopefully they will both cum at the same time. And remember, you will clean any cock that has cum in you, which means you get to suck his cock once he fucks your ass."

Lena then said, "Bet you're glad now that we gave you an enema. At least he won't have shit on his cock when he puts it in your mouth. Gentlemen, take your places."

I saw a guy step up in front of me and his cock was out and standing at full mast. It was a big one, but not as big as Leonard's. I felt hands on my ass and soon felt the tip of someone's cock at my back door. I tried to relax but couldn't and my hole clenched tighter than it usually is.

Patty said, "Dawn, you know it's going to happen, so don't fight it. Just relax and do what you do when you take a shit. It will be much easier if you do that. It won't hurt as bad. Remember, Lena fucked you once and you enjoyed it. No different than that with a real cock."

I did as she said and felt his cock enter my tiny little hole. Not right for any man to get fucked by another man. It's worse than a man sucking a cock. But, after today I guess I'll be sucking and fucking other men. I feel like the girls are pushing me to far but I'm in too deep to try to back out. I will ask Patty not to make me do this anymore.

I felt the cock going in deeper and deeper as whoever it was pushed more and more. The guy in front of me hadn't given me his cock yet and wondered if he was going to make me suck him while I was being ass fucked. I did notice more people came to watch this naked guy get his first ass fucking and that is embarrassing. My wife and Lena know all these people and I knew most of them. I'll never be able to look at them again.

My ass was being fucked by someone else and my wife was enjoying it. Then, I felt the guys balls slap against mine. He was all the way in my ass. Lena saw he was in, and she said, "Ok, he has a cock deep inside his ass. Now feed him your cock so he can be airtight. Both holes full of cock."

The guy in front of me followed her instructions and put his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and let him slide into me. He started going deeper and when he touched the back of my throat I swallowed, as he slid down my throat until I felt his pubic hair in my nose.

Patty then said, "Alright, my husband has two cocks in him. Both of them are balls deep. Now, guys fuck my naked husband like he was a slutty little whore."

Everyone who was watching me get the humiliation my body craved laughed and cheered the two guys on. The guy up my ass started pulling out at the same time the guy in my mouth did. Then they both went in deep again and began fucking me at both ends. I didn't like doing this. I didn't want to be my wife's slutty little whore. I enjoyed it when Lena fucked me, but I don't like getting fucked by another man. I have never like sucking cocks, but I have had to suck a lot of them to make my wife and little lover happy.

I knew it might not be the last time I get a cock in my ass and will accept it if it makes my girls happy. I won't enjoy I but will do it. Just like I don't enjoy sucking cocks. I do it for them and it is humiliating for me. Especially when I am sucking cocks with an audience. And now getting ass fucked in front of others.

The two guys continued using my holes for their pleasure while I just took whatever was given to me. When Lena fucked my ass, she wasn't able to shoot her cum into me, but now, I'll get to feel another man cumming inside me. I'll know what the girls feel like when I fuck them and cum inside their pussies. That is the reason they want me to get fucked. Well, that and to humiliate me some more.

I was being fucked by two guys at the same time and for some reason, it started feeling better. I was actually starting to enjoy having a cock up my ass. It was the same feeling that I got when Lena fucked me with her strap-on. I have no idea why I would like it and hoped I didn't cum like I did with her. If I cum, I will probably be punished because I didn't have permission to cum.

The guys started fucking me faster and I could feel the one in my mouth get harder. I think the one in my ass was bigger to. I hoped I could handle what they gave me and prayed no one else wanted my ass. I had heard Patty and Lena both ask the guys to use me and fuck me in the ass. Lena had told someone that she would like to see five or six guys fucking me. Patty had said I should take at least ten hard cocks in my ass today.

I didn't like what either of them suggested but would go through with it if it made them happy. I guess I would do anything for them if they told me to. Yes, I would probably even go to work dressed as a girl or naked if they told me to. I know I sound crazy, but I have enjoyed so much exposure and humiliation that I crave even more.

The two men continued fucking my mouth and ass and suddenly they both stiffened up at the same time and I got a big mouthful of cum and felt the one in my ass cumming too. I could feel his cum going deep inside my naked ass and for some reason, I enjoyed the feeling. I wondered if this is what the girls feel when they get fucked.

The guy in my mouth pulled his cock out. I showed him and the others he did cum and then swallowed it all in 3 big gulps. It was a big load of cum and it went straight to my belly. I kissed his cock and said, "Thank you for fucking my mouth and giving me your lovely delicious cum to swallow."

As soon as he stepped back, the other guy pulled is cock out of my ass and came to the front. He stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked it clean. There was no shit on it, but the taste was different. It had a musty taste. Nothing like a cock that had been in a pussy. I slobbered all over his cock and when I thought it was clean, I let him pull out of my mouth.

I was ready to kiss his cock and thank him for fucking me, but Lena said, "You aren't done yet Dawn. Lick his balls clean too."

Well, one more humiliation for me. I never had to lick anyone's balls before and now I might have to lick all the balls of the men who use me. I had to obey and moved his cock away from his nuts with my hand and began to lick all around them. I made sure I had them nice and clean before I kissed the end of his hardening cock and said, "Thank you for fucking my virgin ass and cumming deep inside me. Thank you for allowing me to clean you with my mouth and for letting me lick your balls clean." Then, I kissed his cock one more time.

I heard Patty ask if anyone else wanted my ass and if they did, feel free to do it. She told me to stay where I was in case someone wanted to fuck me. I was afraid she would get some of the other guys to shove a cock up my ass. I was lucky and no one wanted to fuck my ass. At least not right away.

Once some more time passed, Lena said, "Well, must be your lucky day Dawn since no one wants that hot naked ass. So why don't you get up and come with me. I think I know a few other ladies who would love to feel that tongue and some others that want to play with your cock. Just remember when it gets played with you can't cum."

I stood and walked with her to another area in the big yard. It was more secluded than where I had been so far and when I entered the area, I saw several women standing around talking. They all stopped talking and looked right at me. I guessed there were at least ten of them there.

Patty was with them and said, "Good, he is here now. Ladies enjoy my husband and his tongue. He can't fuck anyone yet but go ahead and play with that thing he has between his legs. Just don't make him cum. He will be glad to lick all of you when you are ready."

I had hands all over me once again. I knew some of the women playing with me since I met them at some of the parties I used to go to with Patty. I saw some of them at their work when I was there naked. I knew some of them were married and their husbands either didn't come today or they didn't mind their wives playing with my cock.

One of the ladies said, "I want to feel that tongue in my pussy but don't want to stop the others from playing with that cock."

Lena knew just what to do and said, "That won't be a problem. Dawn get on you back so she can sit on your face while the others continue playing with your hard cock. Remember, no cumming until we say you can."

I did what she told me to do and laid down in the grass. I still had hands on my cock and soon had a naked pussy sitting on my face. It was a nice pussy too. It had no hair and tasted wonderful. I ate her out like I always eat pussy and made her cum. She stayed on my face for a moment and as soon as I could, I kissed it and thanked it for letting me eat it.

I still couldn't get up, even after she got off me. I had another one on me as soon as the first one was out of the way. I did what I knew I had to and licked her the same way. She had a nice pussy too, but it had some hair on it. At least she kept it trimmed. I made her cum and soon had another one sitting on me for a pussy licking. I ate her out and was ready for another one.

The next girl who sat on my face was all giggles. I knew why when she sat down on me, and I started licking her slit. Her pussy was full of cum, and it seemed to be fresh like she had just been fucked. I heard Patty say, "That's ok. He is used to eating pussy after they have been fucked. He does it all the time. He has had to lick me and Lena clean after he fucks us and also when we fuck others. He also cleans cocks for the guys who fuck us."

The girl said, "That's so cool. If I knew he would clean a cock once it was in a pussy, I would have brought my husband over to get clean."

Lena said, "That's ok. If any of you other ladies want your husband or anyone else to fuck you, he will clean you both."

I finished eating this girl's pussy along with sucking the cum from her hole. Of course, I kissed it and told it thank you for letting me eat it and clean the cum from inside. Everyone was enjoying what I did and said. I ate all ten of the women in that group. Didn't get any more male cum, just lots of juicy pussies.

I was allowed to get up and when we walked around some more, we ran into Bill and his wife. Patty and Lena talked to them, and I just listened. Bill said, "We have talked some ever since we were there to fix his shower and toilet. She says she would like to feel his tongue someday."

Lena said, "We can have him eat her today if you want. We can always find a quiet corner to go to."

His wife said, "No, not today. We would like you to come out to our house someday and he can have me. I have told Bill; I would like to have sex with him and then he can eat me."

Then Bill said, "Yes and Betty says I can fuck both you girls as long as she gets to watch and of course she gets his cock in her too. Are you girls up for that?"

His wife said, "We have never done anything like that before. Bill is the only man I've ever slept with, and I am curious what it would be like to have someone else. Bill is all for it because he would like to see me with another man, and he also has the hots for you girls. We can make a day of it so he can have both of you."

Bill added, "Yea, not as young as I used to be, and it would take some time to get it up twice."

Patty said, "I think we can arrange that if that is what you both want. Lena and I would love to get Bill's cock in us. Dawn will have to watch us fucking and of course if you don't mind Bill, he would clean your cock with his mouth to get you clean."

Lena said, "Yes and he can suck on your cock to help you get it up once you cum in us."

Bill told the girls, "Well, that is a subject I have to think about. No man has ever touched my cock before, and no man should be putting any cock in his mouth. But I will consider it if he just cleans me after having sex with you two. But, for now, nope."

Betty said, "Don't worry about Bill. He does not like anyone who messes with other men. He loves watching those movies when two girls are together but says it's not right for men to do that. I'll have a good talk with him and when we get together, he will let your man clean him off or I'll do it myself."

"Betty, it wouldn't be right having him put his lips on me, but I will think about it. So, girls when can we get together?" Bill said.

Patty said, "Can't do anything this weekend since we have already made plans to attend a birthday party tomorrow. How about if we come to your house next Saturday and we can have a good time."

Bill and Betty both thought that over and Bill said, "Next Saturday would be great. We can get some steaks and Betty makes a great potato salad. We can have a good old cookout and play all day."

Lena then said, "Then it's all set. We'll bring some things with us too. How about some drinks and chips? And we'll also get some dogs and burgers if we will be there all day. Dawn is a great cook and while we relax with some beer and wine, he can fix our lunch and dinner. He can't drink."

"Sounds good, doesn't it Betty? I believe we'll all have a great time. Well, he may not but that's what he enjoys, isn't it?" Bill said.

"Yes, he does enjoy it all. How would you like him to arrive? Naked, as a girl, or a baby?" Patty asked them.

Betty said, "You can bring his other things with you, and he can change when we want him to. But I have seen him in a dress but never as a baby. How about you bring the baby girl to start with."

"Ok, a baby girl it is. We'll bring some other clothes for her too, such as a few dresses and all the things she loves to wear. We are going to have a great time with you guys and I for one can't wait to feel that cock in my pussy." Lena said.

"Good, I'll see you girls at work next week and if we want something else, we can talk then." Bill said.

All this time, I had no say in anything. It was all decided for me as I stood naked and listened. Guess I'll be eating some old pussy tomorrow since they were all promised that I would for their birthdays. I wondered which old lady it was. Then, next weekend I'll be eating Betty's married pussy and my wife and little lover will be fucking her husband while I watched. I knew I would have to taste his cum when I ate them out afterwards to get them clean.

We started toward the house after being out in the yard all day and we were approached by the two guys I had to suck off at work. I think they were the same two who had my ass and mouth earlier today. I hoped I wouldn't have to do anymore with either of them but would if my girls insisted.

"Hey Patty, we have a question for you and Lena." One of them said. I didn't know which was which and it didn't really matter. I would do whatever my girls said.

Patty said, "Sure George what you want?"

He said, "Well, earlier when we double teamed your husband, we had to flip a coin to see who got his ass. We both wanted it, but Harry won the toss, so he got to fuck him. My question is, can we do it again just like then, except change places. I want to fuck his ass and Harry can do his mouth."

Patty and Lena both laughed, and Patty said, "Sure enough. Dawn, hands, and knees and give these guys some relief."

I dropped to my hand and knees, knowing my poor ass would feel one more cock today. I hope they don't make me do this very often. I don't like doing anything with other guys. I don't like sucking cock and I don't like sucking their cum from my girls pussies and I really don't enjoy being fucked in my ass. But if I want to continue being used then I have to do it.

Once I was down, Lena said, "It is getting late and I still want to walk tonight so the neighbors will see him, and I can tell them what he did today. So, how about while these guys use his mouth and ass, he has to jerk off and we can see if all three of them can cum together."

"I like the way you think Lena. Yes, once you get those two cocks in you, grab your cock, and jerk off. I have a cup you can cum in, so it isn't waisted on the ground." Patty told me.

Then, before the guys stuck their cocks in me, Lena yelled out to everyone. "Hey, Dawn is getting ready to put on a good show. If you want to see him, come on over. Go ahead guys do your thing."

They didn't use much lube this time and George got behind me and played with my little puckered hole for a moment before he started pushing his cock into me. I felt it going into me and seemed to be going in easier this time. I tried to do what I had been told and acted like I was shitting, and it slipped right into me. He stopped as soon as he was all the way in.

Harry stepped to my face and rubbed his hard cock around my lips before he pushed it into my mouth and down my throat. Patty said, "Looks like they are all the way in Dawn. Reach back grab your cock and jerk off. Don't cum until they are cumming in you."

I tried to do as she wanted but it was difficult. I was having to hold myself up with one arm while taking my cock in the other one. The other guys helped me some and didn't put their weight on me. I did manage to begin to stroke my cock and I had two cocks going in and out of my ass and mouth. We got into a rhythm as they fucked me, and I jerked off.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12