Games Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long it had been since they first stuck their hard cocks in my holes, and I started wanking. I needed to cum since I had been used all day by others and was told I couldn't cum. I had eaten pussy and sucked cocks all afternoon and now I was getting ass and mouth fucked again while I was jerking off. We had a large audience watching the show. I was totally humiliated by this act since I hate it when I'm made to have sex with other men.

I was beginning to enjoy this more than I wanted to admit and thought to myself, I can do this again if they want me to. I'll never ask to suck cocks or take them up my ass but if they tell me to, I won't argue with them. No, I'll do it because they enjoy making me act like a gay person.

I felt the cocks in my ass and mouth begin to get stiffer and my own cock was doing the same. I knew we would all be cumming soon and I had to make sure it went in the glass I was given. I had placed it where it would catch it but wasn't sure I would actually hit the glass with my cum.

Then I realized someone else had their hands under me and holding the glass over the head of my cock. I didn't know who it was but was grateful for the help. I figured if I had missed the glass my ass would be whipped in front of all the people working with my girls.

I felt the guy in my ass drive into me one last time before I felt his hot cum shooting into my bowels. Soon after that, I got a big mouthful of cum in my mouth followed by me shooting cum into the glass. We all just held still for a moment and then the guy in my mouth pulled away. I showed him and the others he gave me a big load of cum before swallowing it all in two gulps.

That was followed by me kissing his cock head and saying, "Thank you for fucking my face and giving me your hot wonderful cum to swallow." Then I kissed it again.

The guy in my ass pulled out and got in front of me and I took his cock in my mouth to clean. I am not fond of ass to mouth but I did what my girls wanted. I sucked on his nasty cock to make sure it was clean, tasting my own ass on him. Once he was clean and pulled it away from me, I licked all around his balls to make sure he had no trace of me or cum on them.

I got his balls clean and then kissed the end of his cock and said, "Thank you for fucking my slutty ass and cumming deep in my bowels. Thank you for letting me suck you clean. It was great fun."

Then Lena said, "One last load of cum for you Donna. Here is the glass you put your cum in. Be sure to swallow it all down."

I kneeled there in front of everyone and took the glass from her hand. Then without delay I tipped it up and took my cum in my mouth to swallow. I swished it around in my mouth just like the girls have told me to do and then swallowed it all down. I had to take three big gulps before it was all gone. All I could taste was cock and cum.

Patty said, "Now, we can go home so you can go for your daily walk. Before we go, thank all my coworkers and their spouses for the nice party and for using you the way you enjoy. Make it nice or we will spank your naked ass in front of everyone.

I turned to where all the people were standing to watch my show and said, "I want to thank all of you for this wonderful party. I enjoyed being here naked for you to see and play with. I enjoyed what everyone did with me making me eat you and suck you. I love being used by all of you and hope that someday Patty and Lena will bring me back for more fun. Again, thank all of you for using me the way I love being used. I want more humiliation and exposure and am sure you will all give it to me if we return someday."

Everyone listened to what I said and then clapped and cheered for me. Once it quieted down, Lena said, "Do you mean that Dawn. You want to come back for another parry so our friends can use you and make you do things, like eat pussy, suck cocks, and even get ass fucked?"

I said, "Yes, I do mean it. I have enjoyed today and wouldn't mind doing it again. I just want to be exposed, humiliated, and used like a slut."

Patty then told everyone, "Well, you heard what he wants. Guess we'll have to have more parties so he can have what he enjoys. We can work on it at work."

Everyone agreed and some of them even said they would like to have others join us. Lena said, "Well, we'll look into it but right now we have to take our naked plaything home so he can walk in our neighborhood naked showing all the neighbors what he has. We'll see you all Monday at work."

With that, I was lead to the car and had to sit on a towel so none of the cum in my ass leaked out onto the car seat. I was in between my girls and Lena played with my cock all the way home. Once we got to the house, I was allowed to put my shoes on before we walked the circle.

We started walking and Lena asked, "So, my naked man did you enjoy today? I want a truthful answer."

I told her, "Yes and no. I mean I enjoyed being naked and exposed to all those people. I wasn't that happy about sucking more cocks, but I did it for you and Patty. The worst part was getting a cock up my ass. I didn't enjoy that at all."

"Thank you for that. But you do know I like to see you sucking cocks, right?" She said.

"Yes, I know that and that is why I do it. I want to make you and Patty happy. I don't have to like it but will do it for you." I told her.

"I really enjoyed watching those guys fuck your ass. It was so cute when you had two cocks in you at the same time. You know when a girl has all her holes plugged up the guys say they are airtight. But a girl has to have three cocks in her to be like that. Feel lucky that you only have two holes for cocks." She said and giggled.

I said, "Yes, I have heard that before and I know I was airtight today. I didn't like it but let it happen for you and Patty."

She giggled some more and then said, "Would you do it again if I wanted you to?"

"Yes, if you and Patty said it is what you wanted, then I would let it happen. I may not enjoy everything I have to do but as long as I make you girls happy, I will do it." I told her.

"That is so sweet of you Dawn. I have many things I want to try, and you my pet will do them all someday. Now, if we see anyone one out while we are walking, you are going to tell them that you no longer have a virgin ass since you got fucked twice today. They all know you suck cocks because they watched you suck off Bob and Leonard. You will tell them the next time they might get to see you get ass fucked." She ordered.

"I will do as you want Lena." I said.

We continued our walking and when we went by Sally's house the fourth time, we saw them outside. As usual now, Sally sits outside her house totally naked. She does not have a pretty body, but she likes being naked. She doesn't mind others seeing her.

Lena saw them out and said, "Don't forget what I said."

We went up to them and Sally was looking at my hard cock and licking her lips. Lena said, "Just got back from a party but still had to get our exercise."

Bob said, "Did you go like that Dawn?"

"Yes, I did Bob and had a good time showing off. I did some other things there too." I told them.

Sally wanted to know what I did, so I said, "I ate a lot of the women there, sucked some more cocks and even got my ass fucked a couple times."

Lena was laughing because she knew how humiliating it was for me to tell people I sucked cocks and got fucked up the ass. She knows just how to push my buttons to embarrass me. I loved her for that. Bob sat there not saying anything but the look on his face said he thought that was amazing.

Sally said, "Wow, is there anything you won't do Dawn. I mean taking a cock up your ass is not an easy thing to do."

"So far, I have done everything my girls want. I don't always like it, but I do it for them. No, it wasn't easy taking cocks in my ass. It hurt at first and then felt a little better. I don't know when I'll say no to what they want." I told her.

Then Lena said, "We have to get going but we'll be back so you can have some more fun soon."

We continued walking the circle. Lena always makes sure we walk around it twenty times. She wants to be sure many others see her naked man with a very hard cock. We saw several others out and each time around it seems like more had come out.

We saw John and Gail in their yard, and she stopped to talk to them. She told them we had been to a party with all her coworkers and their spouses. I had to tell them I ate a lot of different pussies, sucked some cocks, and got fucked in my ass twice.

She then said, "John, anytime you want something different let me know. You can fuck Dawn's ass and he'll clean your cock afterwards. You'll like that won't you Dawn?"

I hated to say what she wanted me to say but did what was expected of me. I said, "Yes, you can fuck my ass anytime you want. It feels so good having a cock in my ass, shooting cum deep into my bowels."

They laughed at what I said, since they knew I hated saying it. John and Gail know how much I hate doing things with other men, but Gail said, "That sounds like it would be fun John. Think you would like some ass from him?"

John said, "I don't think so, but maybe if I get some of Lena too."

I turned so red. John wanted to fuck Lena again and knew he would have to fuck me to get her. I was not happy but would do as I am told.

We said goodbye and finished our walk. We went back to the house where Patty had dinner ready, and we all ate a nice meal. Much better than all the cum I had in my belly. Once we ate and I cleaned up, we went to bed where I ate both my girls before going to sleep.

12