Games Ch. 45

Story Info
After Tina and back home.
5k words
3.92
1.5k
1
1

Part 45 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Patty drove us home while Lena played with my soft cock. It wasn't staying soft for long since she had it in her hands and began to stroke it. I knew it was going to be hard soon because it gets hard whenever I walk naked in our neighborhood.

Patty said, "Since we had a fun time today and Dawn is probably worn out from having sex with a ninety-two-year-old woman why don't we stop and get some take out. I think Chinese would be good. Lena does that sound good?"

Lena said, "That would be nice. But we can't take him in with us. Doesn't have any clothes to put on. Guess he can stay in the car while we go get it. Park someplace close so others can look in."

Patty giggled and said, "Lena you really have an evil mind. Before I let you play with him, you never had thoughts like that. But I am so happy that you broke out of your shell and have helped me expose and humiliate my husband."

They both got a laugh out of that. No one ever asks me what I might like to eat or even do. I have to go with whatever they decide. This time it was decided to get Chinese, so that is what we eat tonight. Patty drove around some more and pulled into an area where the Chinese place was. It also had other shops and stores close by and Patty picked a spot where there might be people walking past the car.

Once she had the car parked, she said, "Now, we will go get dinner. Just sit here and behave yourself. Don't try to hide anything. If others want to look, let them. If we even think you tried to cover that cock up, we will spank you tonight in the front yard."

I nodded that I understood, and Lena then said, "Sure wish we could get him outside while we are getting dinner. But I know that can't happen, so just sit here, and watch the nice people go by."

I was lucky she didn't make me get out of the car. Someday they might do that to me but I'm grateful it wasn't today. I know better than to try and cover up because they would really be pissed if they knew I did. So, I just sat very still in the car hoping no one looked in and saw me. They left me alone to get dinner like they have done before. I am usually blindfolded when they do this, so I don't know who is looking at me. Today, I would see who it is. I just hope no one calls the cops about the naked guy in the car.

I sat very quiet hoping that no one noticed me. It is times like this I am so scared that someone who shouldn't see me will and I'll be in trouble. So far, no one has walked past the car, and I felt safer. I knew that at any moment anyone could go by and look at me. I just waited trying to keep my mind from what I was doing for the girls.

I am sure one of them was looking out too see if anyone was looking at me while the other one placed the order for dinner. It doesn't usually take too long to get food from a Chinese place, so I felt like it wouldn't be long before they got back to save me.

I was right and I saw them coming out of the restaurant with the bags of food for us. I took a deep breath and waited. They came to the car and put the food in the back seat and then got in. Lena asked, "Did anyone come by and look at your naked hard cock?"

I shook my head no since I wasn't sure if I could talk yet. She said, "You can talk to answer us, Dawn. Did anyone see you in here?"

I said, "No, I didn't see anyone looking in the windows."

Patty said, "That is a shame. I thought I parked where others could see our naked man. Maybe we'll go someplace and make him get out so others can see him."

They both laughed and Lena said, "That would be fun, but I think we should just go home so we can walk before the food gets to cold."

"Yea, guess you are right. But next time we do this we have to be sure he is seen somehow." Patty told Lena.

She stared the car while Lena played with my hard cock and then drove us home. Once we got home, I carried the food into the house and Lena said, "Still have your heels on. Do you want to walk in them or with your other shoes?"

I said, "Whatever you want me to wear. I can walk in these if you wish."

She said, "Well, guess you can change so we don't have to walk so slow. You are quite clumsy in heels. But that may change soon. Put your walking shoes on and let's get going. No talking unless I say you can."

I nodded that I understood and changed my shoes. Once I had my own shoes on, we walked out the door into the street so she can show off her naked man. She loves to have others looking at me and I wondered if someday she'll find a man of her own to treat like she does me. I wondered if she did that and brought him to the house what would she make us do since she would still have control over me. So many things go through my mind now that it is hard to keep track of everything.

We walked around in silence for three trips, then she spotted Sally and Bob out. As usual now, Sally was naked. Her body is gross, but she enjoys showing it off. We walked up to them, and Lena spoke to them. I just kept quiet since she had told me not to talk.

She said, "We went to a birthday party today after we had brunch. Dawn almost got us in trouble at the restaurant because he didn't like the clothes, he picked out to wear. He had a little skirt and frilly blouse on, along with his panties. He tried to give them to a waitress in the restaurant. Guess he felt it would be better naked than having girls clothes on. He is so bad."

Sally said, "Well, did he get naked and give his clothes away?"

"No, they wouldn't allow that, so he had to eat fully dressed. But then he told the waitress to meet him outside and he would get naked for her and give her his clothes. He just didn't want them anymore." Lena told them.

"Wow. I don't know about him. Guess he just likes showing off to others." Sally said.

Lena said, "Yes he does and once he stripped naked in the parking lot, we took pictures for the waitress to show everyone what he did for her."

"Wow. That is so cool." Sally said.

"Then we went to a birthday party so Dawn could wish the birthday girl a happy birthday." Lena said.

"Who had a birthday?" Bob asked.

"Dawn tell them whose birthday it was and how old she will be Tuesday." Lena instructed me.

I had to tell them because if I didn't Lena would punish me, and it would probably be done right here. I said, "It was Tiny Tina's birthday, and she will be ninety-two on Tuesday."

Sally said, "Wow, I know her. What did you give her for her birthday?"

I turned another shade of red but said, "I ate her pussy and then fucked her and ate her pussy again to clean out the cum I gave her."

They all laughed at what I said, then Lena said, "And what else did you and Tina do?"

"We made out for a while and then she sucked my cock." I told them.

"That sounds just like the Tina I knew back in the day. She always said any cock in any hole at anytime and anyplace. Guess she hasn't changed with age." Sally said.

"It was fun watching him with her and I know your birthday is soon Sally. He will be around to give you the same present if you want." Lena told her.

"Yes, I do want that. Anytime you want to give him to me, I'll take good care of him." Sally told her.

Then Bob said, "I remember Tina too. She was the first one to get me when we started swinging. She was one hot little number back then. But our swinging days stopped soon after that since we wanted to be with just us."

"Well, Bob, we can always get back to it if you want. I'm enjoying what Dawn does with me and sometimes you." Sally told her husband.

"We can talk about that later in bed. Then maybe I can get hard enough to fuck you." Bob stated.

Lena then said, "Guess we need to get going so we can finish our walk and go eat dinner. Dawn gets a couple nice desserts tonight when we go to bed. After watching him with Tina today, Patty and I are both horny. Dawn kiss our neighbors goodbye so we can walk some more."

I knew she didn't want me kissing them on the lips and I noticed Sally had gotten Bob's cock out to play with. She also had her legs spread. I got down in front of Bob, kissed the tip of his cock letting it slide between my lips for a moment. Then I moved between Sally's legs and gave her a kiss with tongue on and in her pussy. Once I was done, I sat back and looking at both his cock and her pussy, I said, "Goodbye for now and I am sure I will see you again."

After that Lena and I continued on our walk. We saw several others out enjoying the day and we waved to all of them. Lena didn't want to talk anymore today, so we just walked the circle twenty times. I enjoy taking the naked walks with her, even though I'm the only one naked. I knew I was going to be eating her hot, sweet little pussy later and that is all that matters to me.

Once we finished our walk, we went to the house, and she told me to stay on the porch until she called for me. She wanted to check to see if Patty had everything ready to eat. So, as I normally do, I stood in full view of anyone going past the house. I am used to having others see me like this, so it doesn't bother me to much anymore.

I stood on the porch about fifteen minutes before I was told to come inside. When I went in, I got a big surprise. Patty and Lena were both naked at the table. All the food they bought was on the table and we sat there and ate a lot. We always have leftovers when we get Chinese, and I enjoy taking it for lunch the next day.

I thought it was so nice to be eating with two beautiful naked ladies. I always enjoy seeing them naked whenever they allow it. They see me naked all the time, but I only get to see them like that on occasion since they don't like the exposure like I do. However, when they decide to get naked, I know I'll be rewarded with something nice.

I didn't talk all through dinner. I just listened to them talking between each other. They talked about me eating and fucking Tina today and said from now on when any of the older ladies has a birthday, I would do the same with them. Lena said, "Oh, while I was talking to some of the ladies today, they all thought it was so nice that Dawn has volunteered to treat them so nice on their birthdays."

Patty said, "Yes, the ones I talked to today all agree that they want the same as Tina got today. I think the next one with a birthday is like ninety-five or ninety-six. That will be lots of fun."

Then Lena said, "One of the ladies told me she was talking to her friend that used to swing some too and she was going to be one hundred soon. She was going to talk to her to see if she would like her old pussy licked on her birthday."

"That will be so special. I want to see that. My young husband licking a hundred-year-old pussy and maybe even fucking her. Just hope she don't have a heart attack while he pleasures her." Patty said.

Well, guess they won't stop until I have eaten and fucked all those old ladies and one that hasn't been with them before. I wondered if she would be any good at that age. Yes, I will do it for my girls. Not much I wouldn't do for my lovely wife and little lover. I guess I am just a perverted guy who loves to be humiliated and exposed, along with being used like they use me.

They continued talking about what they were going to do, and it was mentioned that Lena would be starting college soon and that would bring more things into what we do. I know she was going to be in school during the day, but she plans on being home with us at night. They also discussed the vacation coming up in December and what it was going to be like with me naked in the cold north. I never said anything, but in my head, I imagined me in snow while naked. That might not turn out to good, but I will do it for them.

We finished our dinner and the girls helped me clean up so we could go to bed. I love it when they help in the kitchen, especially when they are naked. I watched them moving about shaking their cute little asses around. Just wish Patty would shave her pussy so I could see it better. I doubt if she ever will but that is ok. At least I can still eat it whenever she wants.

Once we finished cleaning up, putting the leftovers in the fridge we all went to bed. The girls got in first because I had to go outside to pee. Once I pissed in the front yard, I went back in the house and the bedroom. I was pleased to see they were ready for my tongue. They were both laying on the bed with their legs wide open, showing me two beautiful pussies.

Patty said, "Lena first and then me. Make us happy my wonderful naked husband."

Yes, I would be glad to make them both happy. I got on the bed and between Lena's sexy legs, kissed her pussy and then started licking her. She has a special taste I'll never forget. So juicy and sweet and not one bad thing about her pussy. As I ate her, I thought back when I first ate her. I was in heaven. I also compared her to all the other pussies I've had to eat, and she still has one of the best. Patty's pussy is always number one with Lena being number two. Of course, Sarah and Amber are running close to my girls and Tina was in there too.

I licked, tongued, and sucked her sweet little pussy and she gave me her lovely nectar when she started cumming. Damn, I love this girl almost as much as I love my wife. Once she finished cumming and relaxed I leaned back in, kissed her on her pussy lips and said, "Thank you for allowing me to eat you and make you cum. You are very delicious."

I then moved over between Patty's beautiful legs and kissed her pussy before I dove in and ate her out. I learned a long time ago what she enjoys and eat her like she loves to be eaten. It never takes her long to get super juicy and when she cums it is so intense that sometimes she almost passes out. I strive to give her that pleasure each time I'm between her legs. This was a time she needed it so much after watching me with Tina. She had told Lena that Tina was the most fun to watch with me since she had the body and pussy that said come fuck me.

I ate her to a great orgasm and when she pushed me away, I felt so happy for her. Once she relaxed, I leaned back in, kissed her pussy, and said, "Thank you for allowing me to lick and eat you. You are the best I've ever had, and you are so yummy and delicious. Never stop letting me enjoy you. Thank you."

Then, I crawled up between them and had two hands on my cock and balls as we all fell asleep. My girls are amazing, and I love them both so very much. I am such a lucky guy to have them in my life. I had sweet dreams all night thinking about all that has happened in our lives and wouldn't trade any of it for anything.

After a good night sleep, I woke up early the next morning because it was a workday. I scooted out from between my girls and went to the kitchen to get the coffee started. Once I had it going, I walked out the front door and down to my bathroom. I do all my bathroom duties outside in the front yard because the girls want me seen all the time by everyone going past the house.

Once I pissed, I went back inside, got a cup of coffee, and went back to sit on the porch. Just another way to expose myself to others. Wondered when they might make me eat outside while naked. I won't mention that to them because they would make me do it. They think of so many ways to humiliate me on their own.

I leave the door open a little so I can hear them when they wake up and I can get their coffee to have in bed. I knew they would be naked this morning since we all slept naked last night, I love seeing them both naked and wished they would get naked more often. But they are not like me and don't want to show off to others.

I drank my first cup of coffee and when I heard them moving around, I fixed their coffee and carried it to them. I planned on a simple breakfast this morning since it was a workday, and we try to eat light when we have to work. But sometimes they tell me what they want to eat and what I will eat.

This morning I was going to have cereal unless they said otherwise. I never tell them what I am fixing unless they ask. I like to surprise them. This morning Lena said, "What's for breakfast my naked pussy licker?"

I could talk because she asked a question. Most of the time they don't let me talk to them or anyone else. I talk to pussies and cocks more then I talk to people. I said, "I thought cereal this morning Ms. Lena."

"Great don't put milk on yours. I want to piss in it once I'm up." She told me.

She usually doesn't tell me she was going to piss in my food but today she told me what she wanted to do. I sad, "Ok, I won't. Should I bring it to you or wait for you to come out?"

"Go get it and meet me at the bathroom." She told me.

I nodded and left. I got the bowl out, put my cereal in it and carried it to her bathroom. I can't go in the bathroom unless they tell me to. The only time I'm in their bathroom is when it needs to be cleaned. They don't clean it; I have to do it for them, and they supervise me.

I waited by the door until she came out of the bedroom. She said, "Come in with me."

I followed her in, and she said, "Now, lay on the floor, put the bowl on your chest and let me piss in your breakfast. Then, you will lick my pussy to get the little piss drops off it."

I did as she said and got on the floor in their bathroom. It had been a long time since I had been in the bathroom. I usually have to clean it for them, but they haven't told me to in quite some time. I did glance around when I first went in and noticed it should be cleaned soon.

I placed my bowl of cereal on my chest and held it in my hands, so it didn't spill. Then I watched as she squatted over my chest with her pussy just above my breakfast. I am not a big fan of eating pissy cereal and the only reason do it is because they enjoy making me do it.

Once she was over the bowl, she started her little dribble of piss followed by a steady stream. I found out that morning piss taste so much worse than piss during the day. I've had to drink it both ways. I had a birds eye view of her pissing, and it was pretty amazing. I had seen her piss before but never from this angle. Her little pussy just opened at the top and a big flow of hot yellow liquid came out.

She filled my bowl of cereal to the top. I guess she still had more piss in her as she said, "Well, the bowl is full. Guess I'll just have to finish in the toilet."

I had no idea what she expected me to do but was soon going to find out. After she cut her stream off and waited for a moment thinking, she finally said, "Better idea. I'll just move up to my human toilet and let you have the rest to drink. Don't you dare spill any of my precious piss."

Once she said that, she raised up and moved her pussy over my face and squatted back down, resting her pussy lips on my mouth. "Get ready to drink my naked man." She said as I got a big mouthful of hot piss. I have no clue where she gets her ideas, but I will do anything this young girl wants and she knows I will.

I didn't have to drink very much while she finished off in my mouth. Once the stream stopped, I swallowed what she had given me and then licked her clean. She stood up and picked up the bowl of pissy cereal and said, "Get up, take your breakfast to the kitchen, and fix our breakfast. We'll be out shortly."

I did as she requested, getting up from the floor being careful not to spill any piss from the bowl. If I had spilled it, she would have made me lick it up from the floor. I carried the bowl to the kitchen, set it on the table and started fixing their cereal. I was just pouring the milk on them when the girls came out to eat.

Once they sat down, I joined them and began to eat my piss covered cereal. I don't like it like this and would rather have cold milk on it. But Lena wanted to humiliate me this morning so she pissed in the bowl so I could have soggy cereal.

I ate in silence while they talked to each other. They discussed their work thinking it might not be the same as before since they provided me for the company entertainment. They talked about everything I had to do for them this past weekend and both agreed it was fun and might have to do it again. The two of them have such evil minds, I never know what to expect. Patty said she was going to talk with Bill about next weekend to make sure I was going to be used again.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12