Games Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena talked about going to college in a few weeks and what she wanted to do with me. She still wants to take me to the sorority so I can eat more pussy. She told Patty she had talked to some of the girls, and they had asked to do things with me. She said she has it all written down and would show it to Patty to see if she will agree to what the girls wanted.

We finished breakfast and my mouth tasted like piss. I was going to brush my teeth when I showered so I didn't have piss breath all day. Once done, we cleaned up the kitchen together. They help me on workdays so we can all get to work on time. Once done, I went outside to shower so I would be clean for work. While I shower one of them puts my clothes on the porch so I can dress.

Today I had little frilly white panties with red bows and my white stockings. I put them on and dressed in my work clothes knowing I would be stripping naked when I got home. Once I was dressed the girls came out and locked the door so I can't get back in until they are home. We left for work, and I kissed them both before leaving and told them I loved them.

Once I'm off work, I go home, stand on the front porch and strip naked to wait for them to arrive. I sit where everyone passing the house will be able to see me and my hard cock. It stays hard most of the time now since I am being used like the girls use me.

Once they come home, Lena takes me for my naked walk around the neighborhood so everyone can see her naked man. Sometimes she talks to the neighbors and other times she just waves to them. I am not allowed to talk unless she gives me permission to speak. It's like being a kid at times. Only speak when spoken to. Children should be seen, not heard. That's the way it was when I was growing up.

Once we walk the circle twenty times we go back to the house and while the girls relax, I fix dinner. They like to sit in the living room or on the porch to have a glass of wine before dinner. I know they talk but I never know what they say. They talk low enough where I can't hear what they say, and I know better than try to get closer to hear them. They would punish me severely and maybe even quit the games we play.

That is what we do just about every weekday. It's the weekends they play more with me, and I am ok with that. I knew that on any given day something may happen after work, but I never knew when or what. It may happen on our walks or as soon as they get home. They have brought other people home with them before to see me naked and sometimes I have to do things with others.

However, I enjoy just about everything they have had me do. I'm not a big fan of sucking cocks but will suck off anyone they tell me to. I hope they never make me take another cock up my ass since I really didn't like it. But, if they want me ass fucked, I'll give it to anyone the girls want fucking me. I have started to like eating most of the old ladies and am very curious as to what a woman who is one hundred or more taste like. Sharon is not one that I want to eat again. Her cunt smells and taste bad.

The one big thing I never want to do again is get between her legs, is big Bertha. She is the grossest of all of them. I would eat Sharon ten times as long as I never had to get under Bertha's fat stomach to eat her pussy. Hell, I couldn't even see that thing she is so big.

But whatever my girls wanted; I will do for them. I never expected Patty to go as far as she has with me when I asked to be humiliated and exposed. She has given me so much more than I ever dreamed possible. She added a helper, who now owns me like my wife does. Then she has had me with many other girls. Yes, I have to let her have other men too, so we are even. I never wanted to have any type of sex with other men, but Patty has made sure I get humiliated because she knows I hate it.

When I asked to be exposed and humiliated, I thought it would be others seeing me naked at different times like it was an accident. So much has changed since that day. I am seen by many and hardly ever wear clothes. My good friends and Lena's parents, Ron and Karen have seen me naked, and Karen has played with my cock. Lena's sister has seen me naked and even had my cock in her mouth. Lena promised her she could do much more with me later.

So many things have taken place since I asked for this, and I could never be happier than I am now. Even if I am an owned man, I have the life I have always wanted with much more to come.

12