Games Ch. 46

Story Info
Shopping for winter vacation clothes.
5.9k words
4.44
2.8k
2
2

Part 46 of the 46 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers

Games 46

Sometimes they do things with me during the week, but it is normally just to make them happy after dinner. Sometimes I get to fuck one of them and most of the time I have to eat them. If I do fuck them, I have to eat the other plus suck my cum from the one I was allowed to fuck.

This week they did nothing extra with me. I didn't fuck either of them but did eat both their pussies every night. I love eating pussy and they have the best ones around. I would rather eat a pussy than fuck it. I know it sounds weird, but I enjoy making a woman happy even if I don't have an orgasm. I enjoy pleasing women and if I can't fuck them, not a problem.

It was now Friday night and that is when the games usually begin. I never know what they have planned for me, but I do know it will be embarrassing whatever it is. I sat on the porch waiting for them to arrive so they can use me. As soon as I see the car, I stand up to wait for them to get to the house. They always ride together to save gas in Lena's car. Patty always drives and Lena rides with her.

I don't know what will happen when Lena starts college in the fall which is only a couple weeks away. I am sure they have discussed it with each other many times. Not only how they would work getting back and forth but how they would continue to use me. Of course, they each have a car so that part would be simple. How to use me shouldn't take long to figure out either, since they use me so well now.

I saw Patty's car approach and I stood up, so they get to see me once they get here. I waited for them wondering what was planned and my cock was hard sticking out for them to view. They got out and came to where I was. Lena said, "Shoes on Dawn, so we can walk. Once we are done, we may go out for a while."

I have been enjoying my walks with Lena even if I am naked most of the time. She seems to be enjoying walking with me and showing everyone what she gets to play with all the time. Sometimes she lets other play with me too. Patty has given her full authority over me when we are alone and even when Patty is with us, she tells me what to do.

We walked the circle and saw some people out. That was the first four trips around. After that more people were getting home and sitting outside just to watch the show of a naked guy walking around showing his hard cock to them. We saw Bob and Sally out and we stopped to say hi to them. Lena said hi and I just nodded to them. They both know my rules since Lena has explained to them about my silence.

Bob said, "Hey cocksucker how are things?"

I just nodded they were ok but turned red because he called me a cocksucker. I never wanted to suck cock and to be called a cocksucker is embarrassing. Lena said, "Yes, the cocksucker is doing good and if you ever want him sucking your cock again, just let me know. He needs more practices."

Sally said, "Yes, I think it would be nice to see him sucking Bob again. We have talked about it, and both agree it was a nice change from my lips. But I can't wait to get my birthday present from him. I sure do enjoy his tongue in my pussy. And his cock too."

Lena said, "Yes and he will be giving you a present that day. Bob, if you want a birthday present from him too, just let me know. But we have to get moving so we can finish our walk. We might go out this evening and would need to find him something to wear."

As we departed, I wondered where we might go and what I would have on. I never know what my girls want until I have to get dressed for them. I wear whatever it is they put out for me. Sometimes it's my regular clothes but most of the time they give me some girl clothes to wear. I am embarrassed to be dressed as a girl, but they enjoy doing it to me and it is what I asked for.

We walked some more and saw Gail and John out. Lena said hi and explained we can't talk tonight since we were going out. But she did say we would be getting together with them again soon. We saw Shanta out and she said she was patiently waiting to feel my cock in her hot black pussy. Lena told her it would happen soon, and she would feel her husband's hot black cock deep inside her. We continued our walk after that and then we went home.

Once we got home, Patty met us on the porch and said, "Lena lets go inside to talk. Dawn, your clothes are in the chair. Get dressed."

I looked in the chair and saw clothes. A pretty pair of pink and white panties and a frilly blouse. I started putting them on and when I moved the blouse to put it on, I saw a pair of girl shorts. They were a pink with little white flowers on them. No guy in his right mind would wear anything like that especially in public. I put everything on and waited.

The girls came back out and locked the door. Lena started laughing when she saw me. She said, "Damn, he doesn't care what he wears anymore. That is so cute. I'm sure others will enjoy seeing him."

"I couldn't resist buying them the other day. I figured he would look so cute in them. Now, let's go shopping." Patty said.

Lena said, "We can grab something to eat while we are out so we can shop longer."

We all went to the car, and I had to sit in the back. When I have clothes on, I don't sit between them. They enjoy playing with my cock when I'm naked but with clothes on my cock is not available to them. I'm not sure if I'll have clothes on me after we are out because they enjoy making me get naked for others.

We got something to eat first and sat on a picnic table to eat it. We had cheeseburgers and fries with iced tea. They talked about what we would be shopping for, and I found out it was for winter type clothes for our upcoming vacation. The vacation was some time away, but Patty had found a place that had last year's clothes and they were going out of business.

Once we finished Patty found the store she was looking for and we all went in. I had many people staring at me and what I was wearing. I had no other choice since it is what my wife told me to wear. I know I looked weird and stupid. Wouldn't be the first time I was embarrassed because of what I had to wear and probably won't be the last.

Once in the store the girls began looking for the things, they thought they would need. Heavy shirts, pants, and jackets. Not once did I see them looking for anything for me. At least not at first. I just followed them around watching them getting what they wanted. There were not to many people in the store at this time and I saw both my girls watching as people were leaving.

Once it looked like everyone else had left, Patty found the clerk and talked with her for a short time. I saw Patty pointing toward me and then talk some more. I knew something was about to happen with me. Just didn't know what. I also noticed a man step up to them and begin to talk. It looked like he was the manager or owner of the store.

The three of them kept looking in my direction and Lena tried to take my attention in another direction. Guess she didn't want me to see them talking about me. I did as Lena said, but I still looked toward where Patty was having a conversation with two other people. I wished I could hear what was being said.

Then, the three of them walked to where Lena and I were. Patty said, "This is what I was telling you. He needs some boots, a hat, and gloves for when we go north."

The guy said, "But what about pants and shirts and a jacket?"

Patty said, "Well, maybe a jacket but no pants or shirt. The jacket has to be like a trench coat to cover him up in public. Otherwise, he will be naked."

The girl said, "He will be naked all the time, even outside? You do know it gets cold where you are going."

Lena added, "Yes, we know and that is why he needs the boots, hat, and gloves. Can't let him get too cold while we have fun."

The girl said, "Bet he would look cute doing that. Too bad I won't be with you to watch him."

Lena answered her reply and said, "Well, it isn't cold here, but we can show you what he'll look like if you want."

The girl, who I found out later was the man's daughter, said, "You mean he'll get naked and model the things for us. Daddy, you won't mind, will you?"

The guy thought about it for a moment and then said, "If you want to see it, I don't mind. Do you girls do this often with him?"

Patty said, "Any chance we get. We've had him naked in a restaurant while we all ate. He stripped naked in a theatre and watched the movie. Right at the end he had to hurry to get dressed in the girl's clothes we made him wear."

Lena added, "And we took him to our work one-day dressed as a girl and then he had to get naked in the parking lot and come back inside. Plus, he walks around our neighborhood all the time naked. He loves the humiliation it gives him."

The guy looked at me and asked, "You enjoy being naked in front of others?"

I nodded since I'm not allowed to talk. Patty said, "Sorry, but he isn't allowed to talk unless we say he can. Now, Dawn, answer the man and then shut up."

Since she told me to answer, I said, "Yes sir, I do enjoy being exposed to others and the humiliation I get from my girls is great."

The man and his daughter both laughed at that. Then Lena said, "He also enjoys giving his clothes to others, so if you like his outfit, he will give it all to you, including his panties."

The girl laughed and said, "He wears panties?"

Patty said, "Yes, he does. He threw all his male underwear out so he could wear his panties every day. He wears them under his regular clothes when he goes to work and sometimes, he enjoys wearing stockings too."

The girl said, "Wow. I do like his clothes and want to see him in panties, along with him naked. If I take his clothes, what will he wear home?"

"Oh, he'll just go home naked. He is naked most of the time anyway." Lena told her.

"Yes, I want them clothes. Can I get them now?" She asked.

Patty and Lena spoke together and said, "You heard the nice lady, Dawn. Get naked."

What else could I do? I was ordered to expose and humiliate myself once again. I started removing the clothes I had on and soon stood in just my panties. The girl asked if she could get pictures of me in panties and of course both my girls said yes. I had to pose for her, and Lena said she could help and take pictures of us together.

The girl stood beside me and held my waist while Lena snapped several pictures. Then she wanted me naked for more pictures and I was told to remove the panties and give them away along with the other clothes. Guess I'll be walking out naked soon. Once I was naked Lena snapped several more pictures of me with his girl and she held my cock in her hands.

Patty said, "You can suck on it if you want. Just don't make him cum."

The girl looked at her father and he said, "Go ahead if you want. I know it won't be the first time you had one in your mouth."

That's all she needed and soon Lena was taking pictures of the girl sucking my cock. Patty then said, "He will lick your pussy if you want and sir, if you are up for it, he will suck your cock too."

Now my wife might make me suck another cock. I don't even know this man and she is offering him a blow job using my mouth. I won't mind licking the girl's pussy but sucking a cock is not what I want to do.

The guy laughed and said, "Thank you for the offer, but I have to pass on a blow job. My wife wouldn't like it one bit if she knew I was sucked off by a guy."

I felt relief when he said that and then the girl said, "No, I think I'll pass on being eaten too. I love having a guy go down on me and my boyfriend does a wonderful job. So, I will continue letting him take care of that for me."

Patty said, "No problem. Now, how about the things we need for a winter vacation in the snow and cold."

The guy and his daughter showed us the items that we might need, including snow boots for me and a warm hat and gloves. The girls found some nice warm clothes for them and then a coat that would cover me from neck to ankles. I had to put the boots, hat, and gloves on to show them what I would look like up north. Then I had to model the coat to make sure it covered me enough. It was a button up type coat. The guy called it a duster like the old cowboys used to wear.

Once they saw how it fit, I took it off and stayed mostly naked while the girls finished shopping for their things. I walked around in the boots, hat and gloves letting the girl see my hard cock more. Once they finished up, the guy rang everything up and said, "Since we will be closing the store down, everything is half off. I let you have his things for another quarter off."

The girl asked Patty if she would send pictures of me in the snow when we got there. They exchanged emails so Patty could send them and when we were about ready to leave, Lena said, "One last chance for our naked man to take care of both of you. We won't tell anyone what he did."

The two of them started thinking about it and the girl said, "Daddy, I won't tell mom if you let him. I would love to see a guy sucking a cock and this might be the only chance I have to see it."

"But that would mean you would see my cock. No, I don't think that is a good idea." He told her.

She shocked us all when she said, "Daddy, I've seen it before, so it won't be a big deal. I watched you a couple times when you were in bed asleep. You sleep naked and the covers were off. I went into your room to ask you a question and didn't realize you had gone to sleep. I enjoyed looking at you."

He didn't know what to say for a minute and then he said, "That isn't nice young lady. You should always knock before coming into our room."

"I know and I'm sorry. The door was open, and I thought you were awake. So, I just walked in and there you were, naked with a stiff cock. Right now, I would love to see it again as you put it in this guy's mouth so I can watch a guy suck a cock. I've tried to get my boyfriend to do it, but he wouldn't. Please daddy let me see it happen. I won't say anything to mom." She told him.

"Ok, but on one condition. You have to take your clothes off and let him eat you." Her father said.

Well, it kind of looks like I'll be eating a new pussy and sucking a strange cock. Guess I will be doing more of this if my girls continue using me.

She said, "Deal." Then she started stripping. She just removed all her clothes in front of her father like it was no big deal and I saw he was pulling his pants down at the same time. Once he had them down, I saw a cock that was hard and about my size. Maybe just a little bigger.

She was now naked, and I saw a very sexy body and her daddy just stared at her. He said, "I've wanted to see you like that for so long, but never had the nerve to say anything. Maybe we can do more whenever your mother is away."

"Maybe she can join us daddy. I'm sure she would enjoy being naked with us and my boyfriend would love to see her too." The girl said.

Once they were ready for me, Lena said, "Whose first? Does he suck cock or eat pussy first?"

The girl said, "He should suck my daddy's cock before he eats me and maybe daddy can get hard again so I can have some too."

Patty said, "Dawn, you heard what she wants, so get down and get that cock in your mouth. Be a good cocksucker for us."

I had no other option since I want to continue with our games for as long as we can. So, looking stupid standing in boots, hat, and gloves, I got down on my knees and kissed another cock. After kissing it, I opened my mouth and took him inside. I sucked on him for a short time and then went all the way down until he was balls deep in me. I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose just like the others have.

The bad thing was, Lena said, "He loves being spanked while he sucks cock. You want to slap that naked ass while he has your daddy's cock down his throat?"

The girl laughed and said, "Damn, where can I find a guy like this. I sure would love to spank him. My boyfriend doesn't like doing these things. All he wants to do is fuck me."

Patty said, "Here is his belt. Go ahead and spank him with it and don't stop till daddy cums."

The girl did just what Patty and Lena wanted and started slapping my naked ass with the belt. It hurt like hell, but I won't complain because that would end our games. I even pushed my ass out and up so she could get a better hit on it.

I sucked this guy's cock while his daughter spanked my ass with my belt and made him cum in my mouth. I guess I'm getting good at sucking cocks since it didn't take him long to cum. Once he finished cumming for me, I showed everyone his cum in my mouth before swallowing it. Then, leaned back in, kissed his cock, and said, "Thank you for letting me suck you and for giving me your wonderful cum while your beautiful daughter slapped my naked ass with a belt." Then, as I have been doing lately, I kissed it again.

He said, "Wow, that was great. Never thought about a guy sucking cocks, but he is good. But now, it's time to get your pussy licked."

She sat in a chair with her legs spread and I crawled between them and kissed her hairless pussy. I started licking her and then I tongued her hole before finding her clit to suck on. She held my head as I was eating her nice pussy. She had a sweet taste, and I was enjoying myself. I like eating most pussies and will never refuse to eat any of them. Well, I might have to say no to Bertha's nasty hole, but all the others have been ok.

I continued licking and tonguing her and when I thought she was ready, I sucked her clit into my mouth and nibbled on it. That was all it took, and she gave me a big mouthful of sweet pussy juice. She was squirting her juices right into my mouth and I held it there to savor the taste along with being able to show everyone what she gave me.

Once she pushed me away, I showed everyone her pussy cream and then swallowed it down. She relaxed and I leaned in between her legs, kissed her nice pussy, and said, "Thank you very much for letting me eat you. You are so sexy and hot I thank you for giving me that big mouthful of your sweet cream." Then, I kissed it again adding my tongue back in her hole.

I got up and she was all smiles. Her father had not redressed, and it looked like he had another hard on. I wondered if he was going to fuck his daughter. I hope he does. Patty said, "Ok, let's get this stuff paid for and we'll leave you guys alone. I'm sure you have lots to talk about and maybe even do."

The guy said, "All paid for. After what he did for us, I want you to have it all. Have a great vacation."

The girls thanked him, and we gathered up all the things they got. I didn't have anything except what I was wearing, which wasn't much. As we were leaving, The girl said, "Daddy can we just stay this way for a while. I love seeing you like that."

He said, "Hell yes and I want more than just a good look at you. I want to be inside you even if you are my daughter. You are so hot, and I want all I can get. We'll have to be careful, so mom doesn't know what we did. Let's go in the back room so we can have fun."

Once we left, they locked the door and on the way to the car, Lena said, "Now I like that. We did a service tonight and now they will have fun together, just like we do. Dawn had a big role in what happened, and he will be rewarded soon for it."

Patty said, "Yes, I think it was great that they could do things together. I hope they include the mommy soon and all of them can play. Besides, we got things for free thanks to Dawn's mouth and tongue. Yes, we will reward him later but watching him do all that made me horny. So, once he satisfies us, he will get his reward."

I walked through the parking lot, wearing snow boots, a hat, and gloves. I know I looked stupid because it isn't cold here. But I now know that I will be made to walk like this in the cold and snow. I just wonder what else has been planned for me when on vacation. The girls helped me with the packages, and we loaded them in the trunk. I was told to get the things off me so Lena can play with me on the way home.

bydasea
bydasea
1,038 Followers
12