Games Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we got in the car, Patty squeezed my cock and said, "Just might have to get this in me tonight."

Once she let go so she could drive, Lena had my cock in her hand and she said, "I would love to feel this too, but since he might fuck his wife, I'll settle for a good pussy licking."

Lena played with me all the way home and once there, I was told to unload the car and carry all the things to the house. Patty said, "Tonight you can carry more than one bag at a time. We need to get ready for some good loving and don't want to wait to long."

I still had to make a few trips to get everything from the trunk. I put it all on the porch and once I had the trunk empty, I tried to get in, but the door was locked. I had to knock so they knew I was ready for them. It sems strange for me to knock on my own door. I don't even have a key to the house anymore. Patty took it away so I couldn't cheat and hide inside to wait for them. Lena now has my key.

I just stood facing the street to wait for them to open the door so I could carry everything into the house. They both said they were horny and needed relief but now they are taking their time letting me in. After about another twenty minutes the door opened and Lena said, "Dawn, bring those bags into the house and put them in the living room. Then come to the bedroom to service us."

I did as I was told and hurried to get the bags inside so I could take care of my girls and maybe even get into my wife's hot pussy. Out of all the pussies I've eaten and fucked, Patty has the most perfect one of everyone. Lena comes in a very close second. I will always love both my girls and obey them as long as the want to use me. I just pray I can live up to their expectations.

Once I had the bags in the house, I stepped back outside to piss before going in to take care of business. I pissed really quick and then almost ran back to the house and when I walked into the bedroom, I got a shock. On the bed was both my girls and they were in a sixty-nine, eating each other's pussies.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and just stared at the wonderful sight I was seeing. Before they didn't want to eat pussy and now, they are eating each other. I wondered if they do this often when I'm made to be outside waiting for them to let me in.

Thy didn't stop licking each other but once they heard me come in, Patty said, "We'll be with you in a moment. Just stand there and watch." Then she went back to Lena's sweet little pussy.

I thought that was so hot and I did as she wanted. I stood there, watching my two girls devour each other's pussy. I heard them moaning and groaning as they licked each other. I never thought watching two girls doing a sixty-nine could be that hot. But it is hotter than hell and I promised myself to do anything they wanted in order to see more of it. I wondered if they would do other girls or just each other.

My hard cock got even harder watching them and I prayed they would let me cum soon. If not, my balls might explode. They were both into each other so much. I never thought that two women could be so hot all the time. These two are more than hot. They are just so beautiful, sexy, smart and know just how to use a guy like me. Lena is no longer the shy little girl who used to sit for the children. She has become a very intelligent sexy girl that I love with all my heart. Patty is more than just a wife to me. She has become a true and forceful dominate over me, but she is not like other women who control a man. No, she is thoughtful and protective over me, and I am sure if at any time I said no more, she would be able to drop her dominate roll over me and just be my wife. She is not a cuckhold like some women become.

I watched the two of them together for a long time and Lena finally said, "Dawn, get up here and put that cock in Patty's pussy. I want to eat her while you fuck her and when you cum, I'm going to do your job and suck your cum out of her."

"Now that's a great reward Lena. I'm sure Dawn will appreciate that." Patty said.

I did as my little lover requested and got up behind Patty and slid my hard cock into her very wet pussy. I was so excited to be seeing the girls eating out each other and then being able to join them as they munched on each other. Lena has really opened up about sex and now she has agreed to eat Patty while I fuck her. I wish I could do that someday with one of them. The hard part would be finding the man to fuck one while I was eating her.

Patty said, "Go slow Dawn and don't cum until we want you cumming. We want this to last for a while."

I did as she said and instead of fucking her hard, I slowed way down. I was barely moving as Lena licked her pussy and my cock when I slid back. Wow, that is one amazing feeling. A pussy wrapped around my hard cock and a tongue licking it as it was going in and out. It is so hard to describe what it felt like but to me it was like Patty's pussy had a tongue.

We continued our threesome for a long, long time and I needed a good cum. I knew not to cum until the girls did and held back. Holding back like I did was so hard to do but if I started cumming to soon, I would be punished and may not be able to cum for a couple weeks. So, I just moved in and out at a super slow pace.

Lena continued licking both of us and it seemed like she was really enjoying herself. I thought again about what they do when I'm made to be on the porch, and they are inside alone. Do they get naked and eat each other without me knowing it. How many times do they do each other and then use me for fun? They both said they don't like eating pussy and did it that one time because I sucked a cock for them.

It took them a long time to really work at cumming. I don't think they intended to cum quickly because they still wanted to torture me, even if it was a reward. They wanted to reward me but didn't want to make it easy. So, they both held off, making me wait with them.

But after what seemed like hours of slowly fucking my wife while my little lover was eating her and licking me, I felt Patty squeeze my cock with her pussy. That was a sign that she would be cumming soon. I don't know what she was doing with Lena's pussy, but I felt Lena tense up below me and started to get into licking Patty more.

Both girls were showing signs of cumming, and Patty yelled out from between Lena's legs, "Fuck me you bastard!"

Well, what else can a poor guy do. I picked up the pace and began to fuck my wife harder and faster. She was pushing back, and it seemed like Lena was having a hard time keeping up with us. But I still felt her tongue on my cock as I was going in and out of my wife's hot pussy.

We were fucking fast and furious and I knew we would all be cumming very soon. I could tell Lena was pushing her pussy into Patty's mouth more and Patty was shoving back on my cock even more. Then, I couldn't hold back any longer and started cumming inside my wife.

That triggered Patty and she started cumming with me, followed by Lena cumming for Patty. We were having a big three way cum and I for one loved it. I hope they do this more often with me. At times I wonder if I had made the right choice of becoming their boy toy but it's times like this, I don't regret the things I have been made to do for them. I love them more now than ever before and will do anything they tell me to do.

We all had a great cum with each other and when we finished, we all just stayed there. I was in my wife's pussy with my little lover was below her slightly licking her pussy and my softening cock. Patty had her head between Lena's legs kissing her sweet pussy. Life can't get any better than this.

After we all relaxed for a moment, enjoying the feelings, Lena pushed me away with her hands. Once I was out of Patty's pussy, she rolled off of Lena onto her back with her legs wide open. Lena was all smiles and she got up, got between Patty's legs, and began eating her again.

I usually had to kiss and lick all the cum out of a pussy after it was fucked, but this time Lena was doing it. I watched as my little lover licked and sucked all my cum from my wife's pussy and it looked like she enjoyed doing it. I wondered if we ever do this again will it be Patty doing my job for me.

Patty motioned for me to come up near her and when I did, she took my cock in her mouth and sucked it clean. I got hard again almost immediately but Patty took her lips off me. Guess she just wanted to clean it like I do other cocks that have fucked her.

Lena continued licking Patty's pussy until Patty had another orgasm and pushed her away. Then, I watched as Lena went back in, kissed her pussy, and said, "Thank you for having me eat you tonight and thank you for eating me. Also thank you for letting me suck Dawn's cum out of you. I really enjoyed all of it."

Damn, that was so hot with her talking to Patty's pussy, just like I always do whenever I eat any pussy. My girls really amaze me when they add new thigs into our games. But it wasn't over with yet because Patty said, "You are very welcome my darling and thank you for letting me lick your sweet little pussy. I did enjoy that and wouldn't mind doing it again sometime."

After all that, Lena moved up on her side of the bed and I laid between my hot girls. They both held my cock and balls while we all fell asleep. I wondered what else these two beautiful ladies will do next.

12