All Comments on 'Games Night'

by RedLegoDragon

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
loma38loma38over 1 year ago

That's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Skipped it all to find its just an overlong cuck piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Actually pathetic story....... what a traitor........

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 1 year ago

I've found a new favorite author. I just read 'Sordid Arrangement' and this is just as good

DarkSollatDarkSollatover 1 year ago

Real fun read. If someone's interesting, I wrote a longer review on the forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, hope to see more stories like this in the future.

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123over 1 year ago

Another fantastic story. I love the condom angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Description

One of my favourite new writers in Literotica. Over the top romp fucking between two extremely hot people is always hot! However I would like to suggest, because you spent a lot of time describing Zehra's lust towards Logan, it would be nice to have the equal equivalent of the opposite. Sure, there was described how Logan had a crush on Zee, but there were so much description about how Zee was lusting over Logan's face, muscles, chest, etc. and it happened a lot throughout the story. . and I LOVE them. However I think there should be another section of Logan describing Zee's toned stomach, sexy curves, her HUGE tits, etc. that would set for an even hotter story imo.

That also includes Zee's last masturbation before their fuck. There was once again a lot of description about Logan's masculine physique, would be happy if we also get to see Logan on the couch jerking off thinking about Zee's massive tits or obviously tight pussy.

All in all, great story. Keep up the good work!

RedLegoDragonRedLegoDragonover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all your comments!

I'll definitely be making sure we have just as much time hearing from the guys about how hot the girls are in future stories. I want to make sure the sexual objectification is equal.

near1111near1111over 1 year ago

Another great story after Erin's adventure at the gym.👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic romp for the ages:) they really did their best to do right by their mutual friend, but, some things cannot be helped ;) my girl and best friend absolutely have a crush on each other, but, he has a girlfriend and she won’t act on her desires as she and his lady are besties, too. My lady and I do some fun roleplay in bed to help take the edge of her desire until he’s single ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
gripping intense drama

Games Night is a gripping, riveting story, full of conflicting emotions and tense situations. Brilliantly conceived, and written with great skill and a marvelous attention to detail, this is one of the finest dramas one can find. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedLegoDragon@RedLegoDragon
UPDATE (26/03/2024): WHES published! 2024 Roadmap: Q2: A Fertile Competition - Alexa Matthews-Kent is looking for a father for her second child, and there's only one way to find one: an all-night competition between the most fertile Eroshire can offer! Q3: Sex Education - Erit...