Games People Play

Story Info
Family members take turns being voyeurs and exhibitionists.
10.4k words
4.49
70.9k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family members take turns being voyeurs & exhibitionists.

^^^

"Honey, can you bring me a towel? I'm filthy and soaking wet. I can't come into the house like this," I hollered through the backyard sliding screen door.

I stood on the concrete patio as I stripped off my clothes and waited for my twenty-two-year-old wife to appear. Yesterday, a truckload of mulch had been delivered to the house and, of course, they'd dropped it on the driveway. We were having people over so I got up early on this rainy summer Saturday morning to clear a path so our visitors could get to our front door.

When I began this project, the temperature was sixty-five degrees and the rain was light and intermittent. It changed to torrents which soaked me to the bone. Due to the rain and the shredded garden material, I was a mess.

When I was naked, I sprayed my dirty body with the hose and called my wife again, "Simone, can you bring me a towel?" The temperature had risen to seventy degrees, and I was hot and sweaty from spreading mulch. The cold water from the hose felt good. It was too cool for my balls they contract, snuggling up against my body for warmth.

I was spraying my left foot when I heard the rattling sound of the screen running on its track. I looked up and saw an outstretched arm offering me a towel. Behind it, I saw a pair of amused green eyes looking up and down my nude body. A wide smile broke out on her face.

I babbled, "Ah. Ah. Ah." I was too shocked to move and stood for what seemed to be an excruciatingly long time naked in front of my mother-in-law before I took the towel and croaked, "Thanks, Mrs. Marchand."

"Brent, call me Yvette. We're family now."

She laughed and much to my dismay didn't appear to be in a hurry to leave. She leaned against the door frame, her eyes continued to scan my body as she said, "My goodness! You're wet. You look like a drowned rat."

I stood under a small canopy and rubbed my wet hair and body with the towel. I felt her eyes on me. I swear I saw her staring at my junk as she said, "You're handsome and very fit. How old are you?"

"I just turned twenty-four."

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," she hummed while smiling and shaking her head from side-to-side. "I agree with the great Irish playwright, George Bernard Shaw, who once said, 'Youth is the most beautiful thing in the world.' My daughter is a lucky woman to be able to crawl into bed with you every night."

She stayed and chatted as I dried my body. She explained that she'd come over to help Simone get ready for the party and that my wife had run to the store to get some items leaving her to vacuum and tidy up.

I'm sure my face was red. I was embarrassed and turned my back to her as I dried the front of my body. I flung the towel around my shoulders and pulled it back and forth sawing it across my back.

"Here. Let me help," she said. She stepped out onto the patio, grabbed the soft, absorbent cloth, and dried my back. She brought it down to my bum, and I felt her fingers knead my flesh through the towel.

This action woke my penis. When she first saw me naked, my dick was a small appendage. My diminished size was reinforced by my sense of embarrassment at being naked in front of my wife's mother, but now that Yvette had massaged my back and buttocks, my cock came to life. It stretched and swelled.

"Ah. Ah. Ah," I stammered, even more embarrassed than before. "Thanks for your help. I can handle the rest."

"Okay," she said as she pressed the towel against my ass. She leaned forward, brazenly looked at my erection, and grunted, "Hmm."

I reached back, grasped the towel, and quickly brought the cloth to my groin. I covered my erection, but I couldn't hide it.

She strolled to the edge of the patio, looked out on the backyard, and said matter-of-factly, "You've done a lot of work on the yard. The fence was a good idea. It gives you privacy and will be helpful when you have kids or get a dog."

She turned and faced me. I had both hands and the towel over my erect cock. She looked at my groin, and then up at my face. She smiled and said, "You're a good man, Brent." She brushed past me and went inside.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and hurried to my room. I thought about what'd happened, how embarrassed I was, and how cool, calm, and collected my mother-in-law had been.

"Dude, she saw you naked! You got hard and she saw it!" I said out loud.

My breaths were short and shallow, I was light-headed, and felt nauseous as I paced the room. It took time, effort, and many deep breaths to calm down. I needed to shave, shower, and get dressed before my wife got home.

I tightened the towel around my waist and went into the hall to get to the bathroom. I closed the door and shaved before hopping into the shower. I was shampooing my hair when I heard the toilet seat clank against the porcelain body and the unmistakable hissing sound of a woman peeing.

I called out, "Simone?"

"No, it's me," Yvette said. "Sorry, I couldn't wait."

"Oh, no worries," I responded.

My heart raced and my stomach tightened. I heard the toilet paper roll rattle as it spun. Through the opaque shower curtain, I saw a shadowy figure dab between her legs and then heard the commode flush. She didn't rise immediately. Instead, she spread her knees, reached between her legs, and moaned. She did this for, I don't know, maybe sixty seconds. She moaned a couple more times. Is she masturbating? This is unbelievable!

My dick became as hard as a rock.

She stood, pulled up her panties, smoothed her skirt, and washed her hands at the sink. She stepped toward the door, paused, and looked at me through the gap in the curtain. She smiled, glanced at my erection, looked me in the eye, and gave me a wink. She announced, "Two for me. Zero for you."

She left the room before I could respond. I was stunned and confused. I wondered, "Is this some kind of game?"

^^^

Friends and families came to our house that night for a party to celebrate my wife's grandmother's seventieth birthday. It was a festive affair with lots of food and drink.

Midway through the party, I was sitting on the sofa drinking a beer and talking football with my next-door neighbor, Bill. I noticed I'd lost his attention. He was staring across the room.

"Bill, what's more interesting than talking about the Patriots?"

"Huh?" he grunted and then said, "I was looking at your mother-in-law. That's one fine looking woman. She has sparkling green eyes and a great figure. She looks hot in that green, off-the-shoulder, cocktail dress. How old is she?"

"Forty-five."

Yvette approached us with a tray of hors d'oeuvres and asked, "Gents, can I interest you in a snack? I have crab-stuffed mushroom caps and asparagus wrapped in prosciutto."

She squatted in front of Bill, keeping her shoulders back so he couldn't see down her dress, and offered him the tray.

"Thanks. I love mushrooms," he said as he grabbed a napkin and took three of the tasty morsels.

She turned her body toward me so her knees pointed at me. She smiled and asked, "How about you? See anything you like?"

As she said the second part, she spread her knees. This caused her skirt to ride up her tanned thighs and allowed me to view her crotch. Holy smoke! She wasn't wearing any underwear! She was bare down there and I saw her pussy!

I was stunned speechless. She held that position for only a few seconds, but the image was burned into my brain. Her labia majora were flush with her groin. Her labia minora were a dark pink/light brown color, fleshy, and sprouted out of her vagina like flower petals straining to be in the sun.

Her pussy was very similar to her daughter's except that Simone's inner lips are lighter in color and her clitoris is larger. It embarrasses my wife that her clit is so prominent as if she is constantly aroused.

Only later did I realize how well-timed and stealthy Yvette was as she flashed me. She made sure that I, and only I, could see her pussy. The sofa was against a wall and there was a five-foot-tall ficus tree by my end of the couch in the corner of the room. Her back was to the room and the guests had no idea what was going on and Bill, although he was beside me, didn't know what was happening. She blocked his view with the large serving tray.

Her mission accomplished, Yvette stood and mingled with the others talking, smiling, and offering them hors d'oeuvre as if nothing unusual had happened. Only she and I knew that she'd purposefully shown her pussy to her son-in-law.

I was too preoccupied to enjoy the party or engage with the guests. My eyes followed Yvette. An hour later, I saw my chance to talk to her alone when she went outside. I followed.

She was smoking a cigarette while gazing at the moon. She blew the smoke out of her lungs and said without turning towards me, "The score is now two to one in my favor. It could be tied, but you refused to look at me as I masturbated on the toilet."

I rushed closer to her and whispered, "I don't understand. What's going on?"

She laughed heartily, dropped her cigarette on the concrete patio, and crushed it with the toe of her high heel shoe. She looked at me and said, "This morning, I accidentally saw you naked here on this patio and you became aroused."

"Yes, but..." She stared at me with calm, steely eyes. My protest died on my lips because I couldn't think of anything to say in my defense.

She reached out and touched my wrist and said, "It's okay. I'm not complaining or accusing you of some nefarious action. I'm just stating what happened. I'm sure you've heard of voyeurs and exhibitionists."

I nodded.

"I am both." Her confession surprised me. Unconsciously my eyes widened and my eyebrows shot up.

She laughed gently and said, "If you could see the expression on your face! You'd think I admitted to being a necrophiliac. Let me tell you a story."

Before she commenced, she turned away from me, lit another cigarette, and gazed into the night sky. She exhaled a puff of smoke and told her tale to me and the stars.

"You may know or have guessed from our names that my husband and I are of French descent. We were born in the United States and have lived here all our lives. We have relatives in France and we travel there often.

"A year after I married Armand, we visited his grandparents, Pierre and Camille. They were a well-to-do, urbane couple in their sixties. He was witty and debonair. She was an attractive, elegant woman. My husband's sister, Adele, and her husband were visiting at the same time.

"We stayed with them at their country house in the south of France. I don't know if the flight messed with my biological clock or if it was because I was pregnant with my first child, but I had terrible jet lag. I couldn't adjust to the local time. The first morning there, I was awake at four a.m.

"I tossed and turned for an hour, gave up, and got out of bed leaving my snoring husband behind. I used the bathroom and went into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I was startled to discover my host there standing in the nude.

"Pierre smiled and said, 'Good morning. Coffee?' I nodded and tightened the tie on my robe. He noticed my discomfort, chuckled, and asked, 'Milk? Sugar?' I nodded nervously and watched him fix me a cup. He brought it to me as I stared at his flaccid, bouncing, uncircumcised penis.

"He handed me the cup and said, 'I apologize. I see my naked body disturbs you. I'm an early riser, up most mornings before dawn. I'm used to having the house to myself so my lack of clothing isn't an issue. I'll get dressed and leave you to enjoy a more beautiful sight, the coming sunrise.'"

"My stomach was in knots. My heart was palpitating. My hands shook so much I couldn't safely drink my coffee. I placed it on the counter and took a deep breath.

"The others eventually came into the kitchen for breakfast. After our meal and coffee, we went for a walk around the property. We had lunch and the plan was for Camille to take the visitors into town for a couple of hours of shopping and sight-seeing. Pierre had business matters to attend to and skipped the trip. He retired to his home office.

"At the last minute, I begged off because my jet lag kicked in. I was exhausted and went to bed.

"I woke ninety minutes later and went outside to the pool just in time to see Pierre execute a perfect swan dive into the pool au naturel. He bounced on the springboard with his hands above his head. The board threw him into the air, his arms gracefully swept to the side and then in front of him as he entered the water, nearly vertical and with only a small splash.

He swam the length of the pool and back, swiped the wet hair from his face, and addressed me as he hung on the side of the pool.

"'Ah. I see you're up. Feeling better? Flying can be rough.' He scrambled out of the pool with no hint of embarrassment. I saw his soggy genitals swaying as he walked to a lounge chair, picked up a towel, and wiped his face.

"'Ah. Ah,' I stammered. I was gobsmacked at seeing him naked again. I regained my composure and said, 'Ah. Yes, I feel better.'

"He replied, 'Good. Care for a swim?' The sexagenarian dabbed his chest with the towel and then used it to jostle his genitals. He dropped the towel on the lounger which exposed his erection. I felt my face flush, my stomach did a flip, and I stared at his engorged organ as if I was some innocent schoolgirl who'd never seen a hard cock.

"I was saved from the situation by the arrival of the others. We heard the front door close and their lively conversation. Pierre wrapped the towel around his waist and left. I stayed put staring off into the distance.

"My husband, Armand, saw me, came outside, and greeted me with a kiss. He asked if I was feeling better and took me to our room to show me what he'd bought. I didn't tell him about my encounters with his grandfather.

"He'd bought me a dress and insisted I try it on. I undressed to my bra and panties and paused when we heard sounds coming from the master bedroom next door. The bedsprings were creaking and the headboard rhythmically banged against the wall.

"'Oh my God!' my husband said with a big grin on his face. 'The old folks are having sex!' Seconds later, we heard the same sounds coming through the wall on the other side of the room. I giggled and remarked that those sounds were coming from his sister's room. Armand embraced me. His hard cock pressed into my stomach as he kissed me and said, 'Looks like dinner will be delayed tonight.'

He stripped me, got undressed, and ravished me. The sounds of our lovemaking joined with the others. It was bizarre and erotic. I screamed as I orgasmed, picturing Pierre on top of me with his large tool inside me. I heard the others cried out in ecstasy.

"I bumped into my sister-in-law in the hall as we were headed to the bathroom. I blushed. She giggled. We shared the room. At dinner that night no mention was made of the late afternoon trysts.

"That night before I went to bed, I took a shower. I stood naked in front of the mirror appraising myself. I was six-weeks pregnant, and I rubbed my still flat belly. I wouldn't have an obvious baby bump for many weeks. My boobs had already changed. They were larger, fuller, and heavier. My pregnancy hormones made my areolas larger and darker. This made my nipples more conspicuous because of the stark contrast with my alabaster skin.

"There was a noise in the hall, the bathroom door unlocked and swung open. Pierre stepped inside and smiled at me as he brandished a key. I asked him in a hushed voice, what he was doing as I covered my naked body with my hands and stepped back.

"He told me not to be afraid, that it was part ofThe Game. He opened his robe and exposed his tanned body and erect penis. He asked, 'You are a voyeur, yes? I thought our encounter this morning in the kitchen was an accident, but when you came outside to the pool to see me naked, I realized this American beauty she playsThe Game. I am a voyeur and an exhibitionist. How about you? Will you show me your lovely, young body?'

"Get out! Someone will catch us," I said, more embarrassed than angry. My body trembled. I'm sure my face was red. He smiled and said, 'That is what makes our game so exciting. The possibility of being caught. Please lower your hands. Let me see your treasures. I will not touch you. I only look and expose myself. I never take things further.'

He stepped back and leaned against the door. I realized that I wasn't scared of him or his cock. I was scared of being caught by his wife or my husband. All my senses were heightened. I'd never felt so alive. I wanted him to see me so I dropped my arms, thrust out my chest, and spread my legs. I felt powerful and sexy.

"The charming man beamed and stared at me with open admiration. He studied my naked body. Back then, I had pronounced tan lines because I never had the nerve to sunbathe nude.

"Pierre sighed and told me how beautiful I was. He grabbed his dick and stroked it as his eyes devoured my body. I'm not sure how long we stood there, but it was exhilarating. My heart was pounding, my pussy got wet, and I could feel the blood coursing through my veins.

"He spat on his hand and stroked faster. He grunted, squeezed the tip of his dick, and lurched to the sink, shooting his load into it. He gasped, rested, looked at me, and said thank you.

"Then he tied his robe closed and said, 'The Game is fun, yes? The score is two to one. You've caught me naked twice and I have seen you once. Good night.' He turned and left.

"I went to the sink, looked at his cum, and washed it down the drain as I said, 'I made him do that. I like this game.' I touched my wet pussy, rubbed my hard clit, and moaned. I wanted sex and I wanted it now, so I opened the door and marched naked to my room.

"My husband was in the bedroom, he smiled, and said, 'How European of you returning from your shower in the nude.' I pounced on him, kissed him hungrily, and grabbed his cock. He quickly got hard, I mounted him and rode him vigorously to satisfy the urge that Pierre awoke within me.

"Pierre and I continued to play the game. We flashed each other and caught one another in states of undress. We never had sex or kissed on the lips. We had a ball and our spouses benefitted. Pierre told me that because of me, he had sex with his wife everyday.The Game excited me, increased my libido, and my darling husband never had so much pussy."

Yvette turned her head, looked me in the eye, and said, "I am an exhibitionist and a voyeur. I'd be glad to playThe Game with you as long as you realize that we will never have sex of any kind. Do you want to play?"

She had her back to the house where dozens of party-goers were. I stepped in front of her, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my dick. Her body blocked the view of everyone inside. I said nothing as I stroked my penis to a full erection. She smiled broadly and lifted the front of her dress so I could see her pussy.

We were lost inThe Game. The spell was broken when we heard my wife call out, "There you are, Brent. I've been looking everywhere for you."

I frantically shoved my penis back into my pants. Yvette calmly let her skirt fall back into place and acted as my shield blocking my wife's view until I was presentable. Then she turned, smiled, and greeted her daughter.

"Sorry, Simone. I have been enjoying your husband immensely and I couldn't bear to let him go."

We went inside and joined the party. My heart was beating a million times a minute. For the rest of the party, I was at my wife's side. My mind was elsewhere as Yvette and I made eye contact and shared secret smiles from across the room.

When the party ended and Simone and I had shown the last guest out the door, I scooped her in my arms and kissed her fervently. She giggled and said, "Woah. What's going on?"