Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking my beautiful wife to our bedroom and making love to her."

"But the house is a mess. We need to clean up."

"I'll do that in the morning. I have more important matters to attend to."

"I like the sound of that," my wife purred. We kissed again, I carried her to the bedroom, and hurriedly undressed us. My mouth kissed her red lips, sucked her luscious breasts, and licked her tangy pussy. I got her wet and hot and slammed my cock inside her.

"Oh! Wow!" she cried.

"Too rough?" I asked, concerned about the animalistic way I'd penetrated her.

"No. It's all good," she answered. She giggled and added, "Your cock is bigger and firmer than normal. It looks like someone really enjoyed Granny Marie's party."

I, too, felt that my dick was bigger than usual. I railed my wife with a rock hard penis thanks to the game her mother and I played. I watched her face contort, felt her pussy convulse, and heard her orgasmic cry as my dick pounded her pussy.

"Ohhhh!" I screamed as I thrust deep inside her and came. In my mind's eyes, I saw Yvette's sparkling green eyes and her mischievous smile as I collapsed on top of her quaking daughter.

^^^

Yvette and I playedThe Game for thirty years. Laying in her hospital bed, at the end of her years, she flashed a saggy boob at me when her daughter went to get her a tissue.

She declared, "I win the game!"

I laughed and said, "Yes. You win. Thanks for playing."

She passed that night in her sleep. What a wonderful, fun-loving and free spirit she was. A man couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. I miss her.

^^^

After Yvette introduced me toThe Game, I played it with others. Most of the time, it was single encounters where I showed my penis to unsuspecting women who gasped and blushed but didn't reciprocate by exposing their bodies.

I developed a repeatable scheme that brought me excellent results. There are no ocean beaches near us. We who live in non-coastal states make do with lakes, rivers, and old quarries when the summer's heat and humidity are too much.

The first time I used my new plan I went to a state park known for its dense forest and beautiful river. The best spots are easily accessible because the state built roads, bathrooms, parking lots, and playgrounds. It's not uncommon to see whole families enjoying these gorges, basins, and pools for swimming.

Teens who want to play and party without adult supervision use more secluded spots. A third option is an out-of-the-way swimming hole near the state university that college students frequent.

I chose the third option. I parked at the college and walked through the woods to a clearing where a meandering river eroded the outside edge of the bank and made a nice, calm, deep pool for swimming.

I gave this expedition some thought and decided I should develop an alter ego to hide my identity. Today, I was a foreign exchange student from Denmark. I figured that if things went badly I could blame it on cultural differences, my poor grasp of English, and a lack of knowledge concerning local laws.

I tried to look the part of a European male. I mussed my hair and wore a pair of basic, black glasses with square lenses that screamed functional, not fashionable. To complete the look, I wore a red shirt with the word Denmark printed on it.

Even though it was a bright, warm, sunny day, the area was not too crowded. I selected a spot two-thirds of the way back and off to one side. I was near some couples, one large, mixed group, and a quartet of young women who shared a large blanket. As I expected, everyone here was over eighteen and was probably from the university.

I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I put my knapsack down, kicked off my shoes, and removed my shirt, pants, and underwear. I stood there in the nude.

The people that noticed gasped, laughed, giggled nervously or pointed. That caused more people to notice which was exactly what I'd hoped would happen. I enjoyed being the center of attention. I gazed out at the water as if I was oblivious to the commotion around me.

An attractive, blonde female near me said, "Uhmm...what are you doing?"

"I am enjoying the sun and the breeze," I answered, speaking with what I hoped sounded like a Danish accent. I spoke slowly, selecting every word carefully because I wanted them to believe that English wasn't my native tongue.

She looked at my dick, my completely tan physique, and said, "Where are you from?" Everyone around us was listening to our conversation and looking at me. My heart raced as my dick swelled.

"I am Anton. I am from Denmark. I am here to study physics."

"Well, Anton, being nude in public is illegal in the United States. If the campus cops see you, they'll arrest you."

"Oh," I said pretending to be embarrassed. I reached into my knapsack, pulled out a bathing suit, and took my time slipping it on. I said to the people near me, "In Denmark, being naked at beach is not illegal as long as you not harass others. I am sorry if penis offends you. It is warm and beautiful, sunny day I forget the laws are different here.

"Do you know how lucky you are?" I asked. "In Copenhagen, it rains 170 days per year. In the winter, we get minimal sunshine. The sun sets at three o'clock."

I spread out my towel, laid down, and chatted a bit with those near me. Mostly, I lay in the sun with my eyes closed recalling and reveling in the looks on the young women's faces when they saw me naked. Their expressions covered the full range of emotions: surprise, shock, disgust, nervousness, anger, excitement, and joy.

I pulled this same stunt successfully many times at other secluded swimming holes in a two hundred mile radius of my house. After each adventure, I returned home happy and as horny as hell. Those evenings my wife was treated to an above-average cock because the excitement gathered earlier fueled my lust for her.

Sometimes my adventures didn't turn out as I expected. For example, one Friday afternoon, I showed up fifteen minutes before my 3:30 doctor's appointment at the small clinic near our house. Our family had been coming here for years to see the general practitioner, Dr. Jennifer Campbell, an attractive brunette five years older than me. I was pleased that I'd snagged the last slot. I updated my records as I waited.

Joan, the heavy-set, sixty-something receptionist, shut off her computer, gathered her things, and said, "My granddaughter has the lead in a school play tonight. I'm sneaking out early. The whole family is going to see her and then we're having a party to celebrate. Dr. Jennie will be ready for you soon."

Kayla, the young, blonde, medical assistant came out to the waiting room as Joan was walking out the door and said, "Mr. Young, we're ready for you." She looked at her colleague and said, "Goodbye, Joan. Enjoy the play."

I followed Kayla to the scale. She weighed me, recorded it, and led me into the exam room. She put my chart in the file holder attached to the door, ushered me into the room, smiled, and said, "The doctor will be with you shortly."

She closed the door and left. I quickly removed all my clothes and sat on the side of the exam table facing the door with my legs spread so my genitals were on display.

I sat there alone for five minutes. The door opened and Dr. Campbell walked into the room with Kayla in her wake. Jennie stopped short when she realized I was naked and asked, "Whoa! Brent, what's this all about?" She raised my chart that she was holding and held it in front of her so it blocked her view of my dick as she focused on my eyes.

I glanced at Kayla and saw that her mouth had fallen open, her cheeks were a rosy color, and she was staring at my limp penis.

I smiled and calmly said, "Simone insisted that I see you. She's afraid I'm going to die."

"Oh. Why is that?" Jennie asked.

"You know she's anxious by nature and a born worrier. The problem is a cousin of hers recently died of melanoma. According to my wife, my freckles and moles may not be innocent clumps of pigmentation, but cancer that will leave her a widow with two small children to raise on her own. That thought is freaking her out and she demanded that I come to see you."

"Okay. Over 300,000 people in the U.S. die of cancer every year and more men than women. The combination of lung, prostate, and colorectal cancer accounts for nearly half of all deaths. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, but luckily, one of the most curable unless not caught until the later stages.

"The likelihood of you having a deadly form of skin cancer is not high, but we're here, you're naked, I'll examine you. I need a chaperone. Are you okay with Kayla being in the room?"

"Yes."

"Kayla, get a clipboard and a template of a male body so you can mark the location of moles I think are suspicious. Brent, lie down and we'll begin."

The women went to the cabinet. Kayla got the form she needed while the doctor put on gloves and got a six-inch plastic ruler. I stretched out on the exam table enjoying the fact that I was naked in front of two beautiful women. The inevitable happened, I got a big old erection.

The women turned toward me and were shocked to see my hard cock. Kayla gasped. Jennie frowned and noisily released a deep breath. She got over her displeasure and began the exam. She scanned my body explaining what she was looking for. She gave me a thorough inspection, measured some moles, and had Kayla record the location and size of those she wanted to keep an eye on.

She said, "Brent, you're remarkably calm. Most people aren't comfortable being naked and here you are as cool as a cucumber nude in front of two members of the opposite sex."

She was right. I wasn't ill at ease; I was loving it! I played it cool and said, "It must be the yoga and meditation. 'Resistance is futile! Go with the flow!' is my motto." I laughed.

The doctor examined my front side except for my you-know-what. I was looking forward to her grabbing my big stick, but she didn't. Instead, she asked me to roll over and she examined my backside.

When she'd completed her survey of my neck, shoulders, and back, Dr. Campbell glanced at her watch and said, "Brent, I wasn't expecting to be doing this today. I don't mind, but it's getting late. I promised Kayla that I wouldn't keep her late today. She's young and it's Friday."

We both looked at the young assistant. She seemed surprised by the doctor's statement and said, "I can stay if you need me."

"Brent, is it okay if I let her go home and finish up alone?"

"Sure."

The doctor stood, took the template from the young woman, told her goodbye, and sent her home. She returned to the table and completed her assessment of my skin.

"Almost done," she proclaimed cheerfully. "Please stand."

I did and she squatted in front of me so her head was level with my erection and asked, "Brent, is it okay if I touch your penis?"

"Do what you have to do," I said and spread my legs wider.

She grasped my erection and inspected all sides. She said, "You have a mole on the shaft. That's not unusual." She placed the end of the ruler against my pubic bone and the long side up against my dick. I smiled. I was proud that my cock was longer than the six-inch ruler.

The doctor said, "This mole doesn't look suspicious." She chuckled and added, "Simone's a lucky woman. You're above average in length." Then, she touched my testicles pushing and prodding as she inspected my scrotum.

She looked up at me. The view of her face inches from the tip of my dick made my penis involuntarily lurch. She rose slowly, stood close to me, looked me in the eye, and said, "You don't have skin cancer. You're a healthy, virile man. While you're here, why don't I give you a thorough exam to satisfy your wife's concerns about your health."

"Good idea," I said.

"Lung cancer is the biggest killer. You aren't a high-risk candidate because you've never smoked and radon isn't an issue where we live. Early symptoms include an unexplained weight loss, a persistent cough, pain in the chest, or shortness of breath after everyday activities. Do you have any of these symptoms?

"No," I answered hesitantly. I was uneasy because she was standing so close to me and the vibe in the room had changed. When I started this, I was in control. I exposed myself and the women were shocked, embarrassed, and wondering what was going on.

They calmed down when they realized I wasn't a threat and saw I was having fun exposing my cock. Kayla had gasped and her face turned red at the beginning, but in the end, she relaxed and got a kick out of seeing my dick.

Dr. Campbell had the same initial shocked reaction as her assistant. Then, she seemed pissed. Now, she was taking control. She grabbed my testicles.

"Oh!" I grunted in surprise as she looked me in the eye and squeezed.

"Stay calm, Brent. I'm checking you for testicular cancer."

She individually grabbed and squeezed my balls rolling them between her thumb and fingers. She took her time, stared into my face, and said, "I'm checking for hard lumps."

My heart raced. She removed her hand and said, "Your boys are fine. Prostate cancer is the second deadliest cancer for a man. Turn around and bend over. I couldn't look Simone in the eye if I didn't do every test possible and the digital exam is quick and easy."

I was slow to respond. She grabbed and twisted my shoulder. She didn't make me turn around. She didn't have the physical strength to force me, but I understood what she wanted. I followed her lead, turned, and placed my chest on the table. She kicked my feet apart to spread my legs further.

I watched her put lubricant on two fingers. "Isn't one finger enough?" I asked. She said nothing and stared at me with a small, sphinx-like grin on her face. I felt the cold, slick goo touch my anus, and then she shoved two fingers in my butt.

"Oh!" I cried. It was a shock to be penetrated so forcefully by her fingers.

She asked, "Did I surprise you? You surprised me today. I didn't expect to find a naked man in my exam room today. Did you enjoy the look on our faces?"

She pressed her fingers in deep causing me to grunt.

"Did you like it?" she repeated her question. She placed her free hand on my back and pinned me to the exam table as she felt around inside my ass,

"Yes. I liked it."

"Why did you do it? Tell me how it made you feel?"

"I'm an exhibitionist. I do it for fun. I wanted to shock you. I get a thrill, a high, from showing my dick. I don't expect that flashing a woman will lead to sex. I only want a reaction. I know I annoyed you. You frowned.

"Kayla's reaction was perfect. At first, she was shocked and embarrassed. Then, she was intrigued and curious. By the end, she unabashedly stared at my cock."

"Do you flash girls? Children?"

"Oh, God no! That's sick. I only expose myself to adult women."

"Does Simone know about your fetish?" As she spoke, I felt her rooting around in my colon. It was uncomfortable. I answered quickly and honestly hoping to end the interrogation and the anal probe.

"Sort of. I mean I haven't sat her down and told her straight out, but she knows I like to be naked and I'm not hesitant to strip in front of our friends. If someone suggests we go skinny dipping, I'm the first one in the water. I've dropped my pants at a party for a laugh.

"All her girlfriends have seen my dick, but never in a threatening or intimate way. I don't have sex with other women. I do this as a lark. In my mind, I'm including strangers in on the joke."

Jennie pulled her fingers out of my ass and said, "You've reassured me. I believe you're no threat to children. I've always thought of you as a good, kind man and, notwithstanding my new knowledge of your predilection, I don't think you're a threat to society."

She pulled her gloves off, dropped them in the trash can, and said, "Get dressed and get out of here before I show you more of my domineering side. You're lucky I didn't bring my strap-on to work or I'd be pegging your ass!"

^^^

I've had many satisfactory encounters, quite a few disappointing ones, and some that were scary, but, all in all, it has been an interesting hobby. I've saved my best story for last.

Simone and I have had a long and happy marriage with two children. Our first was a girl and our second was a boy. The girl took after me. She was happy and outgoing. Our boy was tall like me, but he inherited his mother's predisposition to be anxious and depressed. Medicine helped, but he was a quiet, withdrawn lad.

I think we raised them well and made sure they had a happy childhood. Our children graduated from college, found jobs, and got married.

The adage may be 'Opposites Attract', but that wasn't the case with our children. Our beautiful, warm, open daughter married a handsome, successful, extrovert. Our quiet, sweet son, James, married an equally quiet, equally sweet, elementary school teacher named Belle.

James and Belle bought a starter house down the block from us. It needed fixing up and I, being a good painter and all-round handyman, helped out when I could.

On a Wednesday, soon after Belle and James moved into their house, I was surprised by an early morning phone call. It was my son telling me he was adjusting the mix of hot and cold water for a shower when one of the faucet stems broke and the handle came off in his hand. He had to shut the water off to the house to stop water from spraying out the opening.

The gist was could he and Belle come over, shower, and get ready for work. Of course, the answer was yes. I apprised Simone of the situation and suggested she send Belle to our bathroom because it had a wall-mounted make-up mirror and hair drier.

My wife met them at the front door, handed them a fresh towel and said, "James, use the hall bathroom. Belle, you can have the bathroom off my bedroom. I'll have breakfast and coffee ready for you in the kitchen."

"Thanks, Mom," James said.

"Thanks," Belle echoed as they went their separate ways.

I heard this from the hall where I'd hidden. I couldn't help myself, I was going to take advantage of the situation. I stepped into my bedroom and closed the door. My hair was wet as if I'd just popped out of the shower, I was naked and rubbing my chest with a towel when my daughter-in-law opened the bedroom door and stepped in.

"Oh, sorry to barge in on you," the young thing said. She averted her eyes, but not before she saw my hard cock. I'd been stroking it while waiting to spring thisaccidental nudity situation on her.

I pretended that I'd been caught off-guard and said, "Oh. I thought I had time to get dressed before you got here. Come on in. You can use the bathroom. I'll be out of here in a second."

She eyed me nervously, clutched her towel and makeup bag as she gingerly crept past me. Her eyes darted from my face to my cock and back. I stood still, smiled, and soaked in her reaction. Once, she was in the bathroom, I quickly dressed and joined my wife in the kitchen as if nothing had happened.

After a great breakfast where Belle refused to make eye contact with me, I went to their house, took the shower offline, and restored water service to the rest of their house. That afternoon, I jerry-rigged the shower. It wasn't pretty, but I gave them a working shower.

The bathroom disaster at my son's house expedited the renovation of their only bathroom. The following Saturday morning, I popped over. I needed a measurement for the new bathroom counter. I walked over with my tape measure and rang the doorbell. I heard Belle say, "Did you forget your key again?" She sounded annoyed.

She unlocked and pulled the door open as she said, "Really, James. I'm trying to hop into the shower."

The pretty, blonde woman had a scowl on her face. It quickly disappeared and was replaced by a look of horror and embarrassment when she saw me and realized I saw her. You see, she'd stripped down for her shower and was naked.