Games People Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what now?" Joan asked.

"So the colored card says who you're going to play with, and the plain card tells you what to do," Abby explained. "Each card has two parts, one for guys and one for ladies. For the ladies there are four choices: fingers, tongue, grinding and toys."

"Grinding?" my wife asked.

"Yeah, you know, rubbing a dick on your clit without it being inside you," Abby explained with a grin. "I kinda hope I get that one. For the guys, there's blow job, jerk onto tits, jerk onto kitty and grinding. I took all the cards that included penetration out."

"Wait a second. I can't do this!" my wife exclaimed, looking at her cards, "Not with Tom!"

"What is it?" I asked. She held the card out for me to read.

Jerk on breasts the card read.

"No one HAS to get naked. The most it asks for is to expose some body part. None of them include intercourse, just a little touching and looking. Abby explained. "After the last couple weeks, I thought we were ready to spice things up a bit. Other than the guys having to get their hoses out, and they never complain about that, us girls don't actually need to show anything off they don't want. Joan, you have the choice of how much, if anything, you show. You can jerk him off with your shirt on, only your bra on, or bare them if you want. It's all up to you."

"I got tongue," I said, holding up my card "I suppose the woman gets to choose where I lick?"

"She does, and we're all panty-less, so if whoever it is doesn't want you to see, you can lie down and close your eyes while she sits on your face. The skirt will block most of the light and you can work by feel. Otherwise she can put panties back on and just pull them to the side to expose as little as possible. It's all up to you. Of course, if she wants to, she can take off anything she wants. Just out of curiosity, who did you get?"

"Rachel," I answered.

"Wooo Hoooo! I'm getting my pussy licked!" Rachel cheered.

"Okay Ladies first. Guys, pair up with the wife on your card and do what it says to her. You can't stop until she orgasms."

"Shit, I got Evan!" Rachel laughed. "I'm going to have to give my own husband a blow job. Well, at least Alex's gotta lick me. How do you wanna do this Alex? With me sitting on your face or me lying in a chair?"

"We're really going to do this? I mean, have sex with each other's wives?" I asked, still not sure this was anything like a good idea.

Abby stood in front of her chair. "We're all adults. After last week, I think we've all seen at least some of each other's privates. This is supposed to be fun, so if anyone wants to not do this, we don't have to. How about we take a minute and discuss it with our spouses before we go on. I don't want to ruin any friendships here. This is just between the six of us, no one has to know and if we decide we don't like it, we don't ever have to do it again either. Tom, why don't we go over there and you guys can move anywhere you want. Five minutes?" She turned and took her husband's hand and coaxed him out of his chair. They walked off the patio onto the grass out of earshot.

"I'm kinda nervous about doing this," I said so that Rachel and Evan could hear me before they started to walk away. "I mean, doing something like this in front of you guys with my wife is one thing, but doing it with someone else's wife?"

"Is it that you're afraid of? What I might think watching you do my wife? Or is it what YOU might think, watching someone else do your wife?" Evan asked. "I mean, after last week, I wouldn't mind seeing your wife pop her hooters out and jack me off on them, but if she's not up to it, she doesn't even have to show anything off at all."

"I don't think it's that. I don't know who has my wife or what they have, but you'll be watching me lick your wife to orgasm. You ready for that?"

Evan held up his cards. "I have your wife and toys. So that means you'll be watching me use some kinds of toys on her. She doesn't even have to show me anything. I can do stuff under her skirt if she wants. I'm gonna have fun playing with her pussy even if I can't see it. How do you feel about that Joan?"

"I've never really had anyone touch me down there since I got married. I don't know. It makes me nervous. What happens if I like what you do better? What happens if I hate what you do? Hell, what happens if Alex gets jealous, or I get jealous of him touching your wife? I really don't know," she said, shaking her head slowly. "This is a lot. A lot more than what I watched Abby and Alex do last week. I mean, all he was doing was fingering her."

"While she ground her pussy on his dick," Rachel added. "You didn't seem to have any trouble watching me play with Evan's or Tom's dick while they were doing that. In fact, you seemed to pay more attention to that than what they were doing."

"Well, it was kinda turning me on watching you two," my wife admitted.

"And tell me you didn't have sex when you went home?" Rachel asked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, we did. Right out on the patio, naked."

"Was that fun?" Rachel asked.

"Actually, yeah. I kinda forgot how much fun doing it out in the woods and other places was. Maybe it was the risk of being caught or whatever, but it was always a little more exciting when we were doing it places we shouldn't."

"And now you'll be doing a little touching with someone you shouldn't," Rachel said. "I'm not worried about Evan falling out of love with me if he plays with your pussy. And I'm sure licking me isn't going to steal Alex away from you. So why not try it and see what happens?"

"Maybe...I don't know... Oh hell...I guess," my wife agreed reluctantly. "And I don't have to expose myself?" she asked Evan.

"Nope. You can sit on my lap facing away from me and I can play under your skirt by feel. I wouldn't mind seeing, but if you don't want me to, I can do it without. I'll have fun either way."

"Or you can sit on his knees facing him with your legs spread. That way if while he's doing something you decide you want him to see, you can lift your skirt and no one will see but him," Rachel suggested.

"I guess I could do that," my wife agreed after thinking about it for a few moments. "Alright. I'm in," she said with more confidence. "As long as I don't have to get undressed or show off my stuff for everyone."

We all nodded in agreement, we'd give it a try. "You can come back now," I called to Abby and Tom.

"And the decision is?" Abby asked as they walked back onto the patio.

"We're going to try it," Rachel said. "All of us."

"Alright. Let me get the toy box." She walked into the house and came back a few moments later with a small shoebox. She handed it to Evan. "So, full disclosure. These are my toys. I alcohol cleaned all of them so they should be clean, but they are used."

"As long as they're clean," my wife said. "Who picks? Me or Evan?"

"I do!" Evan said quickly. "Can I pick more than one?"

"If you want," Abby said.

Evan grinned. "No problem. Where do you want to do this Joan?"

"How about we just move a little way away?" she suggested.

"And you and I can move this chair over there," Rachel said, getting up from the end of the lounge chair she was sitting on. I got up and moved the chair with her a short ways away, not so far we couldn't see what was going on and hear each other, but far enough away that we weren't exactly close to each other, which I thought might make it a bit more awkward. By the time we had the chair set, my wife was sitting on Evan's lap, facing him and he was spreading some kind of clear lubricant on a small egg-shaped device.

"Okay sweetie," Rachel said, as she sat on the end of the patio recliner. I knelt down in front of her, my back to my wife, not entirely sure I wanted to either watch her being played with or have her watch me licking her friend. Not that I could see much on her end anyway. I lifted Rachel's skirt and looked at her bare pussy, her full, round lips framing the small amount of dark inner labia. She reached down between her legs and spread her lips apart, showing me her pink inner depths as she lay back on the chair. She lifted her legs and feet and rested her feet on my shoulders. "Any time you want, sweetie," she said eagerly.

I leaned my face down, wondering how it was that I was the only one with my face in someone else's wife's pussy. Luck certainly, but good or bad I wasn't sure yet. I kissed her soft lips and then went to work teasing my tongue along her soft lips. I heard my wife behind me, gasp and cry out momentarily, the soft hum of the vibrator Evan had chosen muffling suddenly as he apparently pushed it into her. I heard another vibrator start and realize that the first one was probably going to stay inside her while he worked another on her clit. I grinned to myself, it's what I'd do if I had the chance.

I turned back to the enjoyable task at hand. Rachel had a very sexy little pussy, and each lick I made up her soft lips drew out more of her sweet nectar. If you couldn't tell, I loved licking kitty. Before I met my wife, I'd practiced on every pussy I could, which was not as many as I wished but still a nice variety. Since then, this was the first, other than my wife, that I'd had the pleasure of, and I was going to enjoy it as much as I could. I didn't concentrate on making her climax quickly. No I concentrated on getting her very very excited. I licked and teased her lips, pressing my tongue into her vaginal entrance as far as I could, and then stroking my tongue up along her pubic bone, finally finding her hard little clit and stroking over and around it for several long seconds. I could tell her excitement was growing with each stroke, and I hadn't even added my finger yet.

I heard my wife behind me moaning loudly over the muted hum of the two vibrators, a moan I've heard many times over the years. I could tell her orgasm was growing quickly, which gave me mixed feelings. Part of me was glad she was going to climax, but part of me was a little disappointed, well, maybe not disappointed, but unhappy that it wasn't at my hand. My wife had never climaxed at anyone else's hand but mine in all the years of our marriage, at least I didn't think so.

"Oh shit. I'm going to come," my wife gasped behind me. "Ohhhhhh shit. Ohhhh honey! He's going to make me come!" she cried in a high pitch voice.

I felt like I needed to finish Rachel quickly. I didn't want Judy to sit and watch me working on Rachel in a much more personal way than she was doing with Evan. For that matter I was just guessing how much she had allowed him to see of her as he worked on her. Part of me hoped not too much. I was kinda having fun, and didn't want her reluctance to grow and stop it all.

I slipped one finger into Rachel, pushing it deep into her, drawing a gasp and then a deep moan from her. I sipped it out and then pushed back in with a second finger, drawing an even louder moan. I curled my fingers up and started to push them in and out of her, letting them roll up behind her pubic bone so that I was stroking the top of her vagina. I let the tip of my middle finger find that perfect little spot, just like I always did with my wife. Her lifting hips told me I found it and settled my strokes to make sure the tip of my middle finger worked back and forth across it. I concentrate my tongue on her clit, teasing over it with little rapid fire flicks, the combination of sensations make her hips rise and fall in time with her growing moans. Up and down she moved her hips, using her feet on my shoulders for leverage. "Oh fuck. Ohhhhhh fuck. Oh god. I'm going to come! I'm going to come!" Rachel cried loudly moments after my wife's deep groan of orgasm could be heard.

I felt and tasted Rachel's orgasm, her pussy gushing her juices against my chin and neck as I flicked and stroked her clit. Her hips lifted and she gasped, "Fuuuuck!" as her body stiffened and pumped more cum out.

She reached down and pushed my head from her pussy, lowering her hips and panting deeply. "Oh shit. Enough. Enough," she moaned.

I smiled to myself and pulled my face from between her thighs. "I think I need a towel," I said as I started to unbutton my shirt, the front soaked with Rachel's cum. I knelt in front of her, pulled my shirt off and used it to wipe my face. I felt a hand on my back and twisted to see my wife behind me.

"I think you're going to need a shower before bed," my wife said softly, resting her hand on my shoulder. She didn't look upset or even concerned, thankfully. She looked from me to Rachel and asked her, "Did you enjoy it, Rachel?"

"Oh fuck yes," she panted, still breathing hard. "God Judy, you are so fucking lucky!"

"You think so?"

"I know so," she panted. "Did Evan do a good job on you?"

My wife blushed. "Surprisingly good," she said quietly. "We don't use toys very often so I was surprised how good he was able to do. I could feel her hand on my shoulder tighten a little bit. "It was a bit awkward at first. It's the first time anyone but Alex has touched me down there, other than a doctor," she whispered. "But once he got me to close my eyes and relax, it started to feel really good. He's good with his hands."

"Well, it's a first for both of us then, because it's the first time anyone but Evan has ever made me orgasm," Rachel said as she pushed herself up to a sitting position, her legs still spread and her skirt around her waist, leaving her pussy complete exposed. "I suppose we need to pay for the service now."

"What do you mean?"

Rachel chuckled a soft feminine laugh. "Well, we still owe the men their's right? What do you have?"

I looked up at her and saw her face redden again. "I, um, I have, um."

"What?" I asked, drawing her attention down to me.

"I have to jack Tom off on my tits." she whispered. Then she looked down at me again. "I'm going to have to bare them for that."

"You wouldn't even have to take your bra off. Nothing says where you have to strip, it just says you have to jack him off on them," Abby said.

"I guess that's true," my wife said, looking a little nervous. "I suppose I could let him do it on the top of my boobs." She paused a moment and looked up at Abby. "If I have Tom, and Rachel has her husband, that means you have my husband, doesn't it?"

"It does," Abby answered, getting up from Tom's lap. "I suppose you want to know what way I'm supposed to get your husband off?" she asked as she walked to the table.

"I was wondering. So far I haven't hear any duplicates. So if Rachel has sucking off her husband, I have jacking Tom off, what did you draw?"

Abby grinned and walked to the table and came back, holding the little card out for my wife. 'Jack off on kitty.'

"Oh my," my wife said quietly after reading the card. "He should enjoy that."

"I'm hoping I make it enjoyable," Abby answered. "In some ways the guys have to show off more than us. Other than Rachel, who had her pussy exposed, we haven't really had to show off anything we didn't want to. The guys all have to drop their pants for us."

"And since your husband was nice enough to already take his shirt off, he's gonna be almost as naked as he was last time, only this time without the towel," Rachel said with huge grin on her face.

"Just out of curiosity, you said you pulled cards. What did you pull?" my wife asked.

"Well, I didn't pull the one that said grind. And I didn't pull titty fuck. The ones I did pull were the penetration ones, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, standing, and anal. But if you want, we can always add those back in next time," Abby answered with a naughty little grin on her face. "I know I wouldn't mind any of those with Alex."

"There's gonna be a next time?" my wife asked. "You think?"

"I hope so. This has been fun!" Rachel said enthusiastically. "Don't you guys think so?"

"Well, maybe not as fun as it could have been," Tom said quickly. "I mean, all I've gotten to do is the same thing I can do any night."

"Don't worry honey. I'm sure that Judy will make it much more fun for you," Abby answered her husband. "So, who's ready to start part two?" She stood for a second, waiting for any kind of response. Getting none, she took my hand and pulled me to where Tom had been sitting with her on his lap. She reached for my pants and started to undo them. "Go head ladies," she said as she unbuttoned and then unzipped my pants.

"Oh hell. Come on, Tom," I heard my wife say behind me in a clearly less than excited voice.

"You know, you don't have to do this if you don't want. I mean, this was supposed to be fun for all of us," I said to her over my shoulder. "If it's not, we can always stop."

"No, it's not that. It's just that, well, it could be worse. I might have gotten what Rachel did."

"I sure as hell wouldn't mind if you used your mouth a little as well as your hands. Maybe keep it lubricated that way and rub it around your nipples." I heard Tom suggest to my wife.

"You want me to do that? Put my mouth on it?" I heard her ask him.

"Oh hell yeah. And rub the tip around your nipples? Oh hell yes."

"Well, I guess flashing my tits isn't the worst thing I've ever done. But you should know, I don't even give my husband blow jobs, so you better well not try to shove it in my mouth or anything. If I lick it a little, that's all I'm doing."

"At least I'll get to see your tits!" Tom said. "From what I've seen so far, you have a really spectacular pair."

Abby let her dress slide down her body while I was listening to my wife, and was now standing naked in front of me. She grasped my cock and pulled me a little to the side of the chair and lifted one of her feet onto it. "You know." she whispered. "It says you have to come on my pussy, but it doesn't say how I get to make that happen." She pulled me closer to her and aimed my dick between her legs. She used my dick as a handle and began to rub my head between her lips, teasing my head across her clit. "Mmmmmmmm. How about I lubricate you with my pussy? Way better than just a hand, isn't it?"

"Uh huh," I groaned softly.

"God damn, Joan. Those look, well, fantastic," I heard Tom say quietly behind me, apparently looking at my wife's exposed tits.

"Uh uh. Just concentrate on me," Abby whispered, realizing I was listening to my wife and her husband. "They'll be fine."

"Yeah. I guess," I answered as she arched her back and rubbed me against and between her wet lips. "Ohhhhhh damn that feels good."

"For me too," she whispered, using her hand around my rock-hard shaft like a handle, rubbing my engorged head up and down her slit and over her clit like she might a vibrator. Not that I was complaining. It was a hell of a lot better than just rubbing me with her hand, and it was teasing me closer to climax. I just wasn't sure Joan would appreciate where it was my dick was rubbing.

I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the night, the whippoorwills, the peepers and crickets, and the moans Evan was making as Rachel stroked and sucked on him. I could also hear the soft squishing sound my dick was making as Abby stroked it up and down between her sopping-wet lips, rubbing it one way and then the other across her clit, teasing her hard nub and the sensitive spot under my head with each teasing stroke. I listed to the soft, little groans she made as her attentions to my dick pushed both of us closer to climax. I was finding it harder and harder to hold my hips still, and soon was pushing back and forth, my cock sliding through her hand, my head splitting her pussy lips to run across her clit and then between her thighs. I pumped back and forth, almost like fucking her. She moved her foot from the chair and clenched her thighs together, trapping my stroking dick as she moved her hand away.

I stroked between her thighs, her clit dragging across the top of my shaft while her wet pussy lubricated me. Our thighs slapped together lightly, and her big soft tits bounced between us, her hard nipples rubbing against my chest. I could feel my urgency growing within me and my strokes became more and more energetic, the slapping growing louder as I pushed the two of us closer to climax.