Games People Play Ch. 02

Story Info
The games expand with a new card game.
11k words
4.8
14.8k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

I was working in the yard Sunday morning when Evan came over to chat. At first I was apprehensive, but the short discussion taught me three things. First, he wasn't surprised his wife managed to get the two of us naked. She'd apparently made some suggestions in the past that she wouldn't mind seeing me that way. Secondly, he was surprised that his wife sucked off Tom the way she did. That caught him as off guard as anything. Third was that he thought my wife's tits were fantastic looking and wouldn't mind seeing more of them, not just the little she let show past her hand. I really couldn't complain about him looking, considering I watched him finger fucking his wife right in front of all of us. Seeing my wife's bare boob while she was masturbating wasn't all that much of a flash in comparison.

I'd also seen Tom in passing twice that week, and both times he waved but otherwise avoided me. I wasn't sure if it was because he was embarrassed at his wife's, or his, behavior that night, or if he knew what I had accidently done and was upset about it. Either way I was a bit concerned.

Friday night came around again, as it always had to. It had been a whole week since last dance class and the surprising turn things had taken. Based on the once again new dress she had on, I was pretty sure my wife had discussed things with the other girls over the intervening week in a lot more detail than Evan and I had. Abby had apparently given her another short skirt to wear, this one slightly longer, made of some kind of fabric that was supposed to look like leather but wasn't, and a cream-colored blouse that was western cut but thin enough for me to make out my wife's bra through it. She looked killer good, and I told her so, getting both a smile and a kiss for my trouble. It was kind of nice having Abby and my wife so close in size. It was saving me a crap ton on clothing, since we had little western cut stuff, coming from the east coast, and Abby was having significant luck getting her to wear things that were a hell of a lot more sexy than anything she had in her closet anymore.

On the first trip to dance, Rachel and Evan offered to drive, preventing us from having to take a third car. As usual, Joan and I walked over to their house a few minutes before it was time to leave. "Come on in!" Rachel called when we knocked on the back door.

"Hey there!" I called as I opened the sliding screen door and stepped into the kitchen.

"We're almost ready!" she called over her shoulder as she headed down the hall toward their bedroom.

"Sounds good," my wife called back.

"Did you wear that outfit?"

"I did," she called back.

Rachel came back down the hallway in a very short, light-brown dress that had sleeves, but left her shoulders bare, and had a row of white decorative snaps running from the neck line all the way to the wide leather belt around her waist. It was opaque enough I couldn't see anything through it, but the way her small boobs were bouncing in it, I suspected she had forgone a bra. Not that I minded. If she wanted to go bra-less, I was just going to enjoy the view.

"Ready?" Tom called from the living room. "We don't wanna be late."

"I'm ready," Rachel called. She stepped over to my wife and lowered her voice, probably expecting me not to hear. "Did you wear those other things?"

I saw my wife look around and then nod. "Yeah."

Rachel grinned and then nodded. "Good. Don't forget the dare!"

I followed the girls to the garage and out the front to climb into their SUV. To my surprise, my wife didn't climb into the back where we usually sat, she climbed into the front passenger seat, Rachel ducking and climbing into the back seat. I shook my head slightly, wondering what the heck was up and climbed in after her. Evan backed out of the drive and took off for the twenty-minute drive across town to the country club where the dance lessons were.

"I owe you an apology," Rachel whispered, leaning over in her bucket seat toward me.

"For what?"

"Last week."

"Oh."

"I really wanted to get Abby back for something else that happened, and, well, your wife getting done to her that way, well, it seemed like a good way to kill two birds with one stone. I didn't expect things to get quite as out of hand as they did."

"They did get a little out of hand."

"For you guys. But to be honest, it was kinda exciting for me. I've never been that close to naked in front of people before and I was sooooo turned on."

"Why were you so turned on?" I asked back curiously.

She looked down at her lap and then back at my face. "After looking at your dick up there, I mean it wasn't a long look, but after looking at it, well, I was wishing it was me up there with you. It suddenly didn't seem all that much of a punishment for Abby. She was having way too much fun."

"Well, she did have fun."

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I know exactly what happened. Don't worry, Joan doesn't know and we won't tell her. But I know what happened and I have the video of it too."

I looked at her startled. "You do?"

"Uh huh. Not that I'd ever use it against you or anything, but I have to admit, I've come to it three times this week," she whispered so quietly that I could feel her breath in my ear.

"I see."

She took my hand and pulled it to her lap and then slid it down until my hand was on her bare thigh. She pulled my hand toward her, sliding my palm along her smooth skin and under the skirt. "This is my apology to you," she whispered.

"I hope you don't think I'm going to have sex with you," I whispered.

"I'm not asking for it. But you're free to look, or touch all you want." I shook my head as she pulled my hand up further, feeling the insides of her smooth thighs and then the heat of her completely bare pussy. "Don't worry. She gave me permission to do this," she whispered as she coaxed my fingers between her soft, flowery lips. I could feel her slick wetness as I let my fingers stroke over and then between her soft inner lips, the tip of my finger searching for and finding her hard clit. "Ohhhhhh fuck," she breathed, trying to stay quiet as I let three fingers stroke up and down her wetness, each one bouncing over her clit in turn. "Is that what you did to Abby?"

"Uh huh," I whispered back.

"You trying to make me come?" she breathed softly as she reached into my lap and began to stroke my dick through my jeans.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I whispered softly, leaning my face almost against her ear to make sure my wife didn't hear me.

"Oh god, it is now," she breathed ever so quietly, moving her lips to my cheek and spreading her legs even further apart. She kissed my cheek and earlobe as I continued to stroke my fingers up and down her slit, feeling each finger rub along her pubic bone and then bounce, one, two, three, over her excited clit. Her husband drove on, apparently not noticing his wife in the bucket seat behind him, leaning against me with my hand between her thighs. She suddenly pushed away from me, twisted in her seat to put her back against the door and her knees toward me. She lifted her butt off the seat and pulled up her skirt to her waist, spread her legs wide apart so I could see her completely shaved pussy and mound. She pulled my hand back to her pussy, from where it was resting on her bare knee. I leaned closer to her and started to stroke her pussy again, this time pushing first one and then two fingers into her hot wet vagina.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lips to stay silent as I started to rub her clit with my thumb, two fingers moving inside her, curled up to find and rub that sensitive spot inside her. She tried to muffle her moans, but I would have been surprised if Evan hadn't heard them. He continued to drive, pointedly ignoring what was going on behind him. We were nearly there when she opened her eyes wide and closed one of her hands over her mouth. Her whole body started to tremble and shudder, and I could feel her pussy leaking her juices onto the leather seat as her climax overtook her whole body. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck," she moaned into her hand, trying desperately to stay quiet as her pussy clenched around my fingers.

Without looking back, my wife called over her shoulder to us, "Told you! Looks like I win this bet."

"Oh god." She gasped for breath. "That was, um, that was fast."

"Was there a bet or dare or something I needed to know about?" Evan asked as he turned off the road into the drive for the country club.

"Well. Um. There was a bet," Rachel admitted breathlessly.

"And it somehow involved what you asked me for permission for?"

"Yeah, it did."

"From the sound of it, you're going to be paying up on this bet?"

"I have to now."

"And you didn't mind having your husband doing that to my wife?" he asked my wife.

"It was worth it for what I got back from it."

"And what was that?"

"The video from last week being erased," my wife answered calmly.

"Ohhh, I see. I suppose there could be something worth it there."

"Besides, it's just a little touching," my wife said, kind of surprising me.

"Oh? And if I decided to touch you like that?"

"There was more to buying that video than me allowing my husband to give her an orgasm with his fingers. I think you better ask her later about it," my wife said as he turned the ignition off.

"You wanna tell ME?" I asked my wife as we got out of the car.

"No. Just understand that I want that video, BAD! I don't want you turning up on the internet somewhere," she said with a frown. "You're gonna owe me for it too," she said as I took her arm in mine and we headed for the door of the clubhouse. I looked back and could see Evan and his wife having a few words, some of them not completely cordial. I couldn't hear what was being said, but when I looked back again, she had his hand and was pulling him along, not toward the clubhouse, but off toward the little pro shop near the trail that led to the first tee. I lost sight of them in the growing darkness and followed my wife into the clubhouse.

"Hey! You made it!" Abby said with a smile, walking up to me in the same blue dress my wife had on the week before. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her chest to mine, her hard nipples pressing through the denim to my chest. She leaned her head up and whispered softly to me. "And no, nothing at all under it, anywhere. I dare you to find a way to touch my pussy before we leave tonight."

"You do?" I asked in surprise as she started to release me. All she did was grin in response.

"So where are Evan and Rachel?" she asked instead of answering.

"They were outside having a discussion," my wife said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. I figure they'll be along soon."

Abby stepped closer to my wife. "Did she?"

"Uh huh,"

"Damn!" Abby said quietly. "Bold girl."

"I think she's getting told that by Evan about right now."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. Over by the pro shack. At least, that's where they were headed."

"Wanna bet she comes in leaking?" Abby giggled.

"I'd be pretty sure the way Evan was talking that she better be," my wife answered so quietly that I almost couldn't hear it, but then I wasn't supposed to; it was meant for Abby. I always knew that when girls got together they said things that they'd never say in mixed company, but that comment surprised me, coming from my wife at least. I didn't have time to dwell on it any further as they were calling us to start the class.

I ended up standing between Abby, on my left, and my wife on my right. We started out with a review of the previous week, walking through the step sequence first, and then dancing it with music. Half a dozen times I got messed up and bumped straight into Abby from not turning when I was supposed to. Each time she grinned and made sure to reach down and try and grab my dick through my pants, or at least stroke her hand across it. The effect was enough to distract me so one mistake led to another which led to another until I was completely out of sync, much to her enjoyment and my wife's amusement.

Rachel and Evan did show up about ten minutes later. Both my wife and Abby started to look at each other and giggle as Rachel forced her way into the line between Abby and me.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked Abby quietly.

"Oh nothing," Abby answered with a shrug.

Rachel looked at me with curiosity, maybe looking to see if I knew what the joke was. I leaned down and whispered to look at her legs. She stopped and looked down and then, with a gasp, ran off to the bathroom.

"That wasn't very nice. You spoiled all our fun," Abby said.

"It's fun to be embarrassed? Or to embarrass someone else?"

"Only if they deserve it. After last week, I'm gonna owe her plenty of payback. Or maybe one really big one."

We danced for about forty minutes, and then they called our mid-session snack break. I was definitely ready for a break and a drink. Joan found a table to sit at while I headed to the snack table for some cookies and a couple bottles of water. Abby forced herself in line in front of me, pressing her butt against my dick, which was suddenly hardening as she wiggled her ass back and forth across it. She looked around as we chatted, and then turned to face me. She grabbed my hand and pulled it quickly to the hem of her skirt and then under it, pressing my fingers to her bare pussy. "You haven't tried to touch me all night," she whispered. "You don't want to?"

"I'd have thought we had enough of that last night."

"Oh honey, after that accident, I don't think there is such a thing as enough," she whispered. "Just don't tell Tom I said that."

"I won't, trust me."

"So. You can tell, I don't have any panties on."

"No, I can feel that," I agreed, slipping my hand under her dress for a few seconds and stroking her pussy lips with my fingers.

"Did you also know that Rachel dared me to flash you tonight?"

"No, but it's not like I didn't get to see you naked last night."

We moved forward in the line and she turned around and leaned her cheek to mine and whispered in my ear. "Not like tonight. Just wait until we leave. Follow me to our car and I promise, you won't regret it."

"Why?"

She kissed my cheek and whispered "Because being naked like that made me sooooo damn horny. I fucked Tom for hours after I got home." She pulled away and grinned at me.

That at least explained some of Tom's reaction. "I think we need to move forward again."

She turned around to look behind her and we both moved the line forward. We walked past the table. I grabbed two bottles of water and four cookies before following Abby back to the table where our spouses were seated. I handed one bottle and two cookies to June and then sat down next to her.

"Alex, I have a question," Tom said from across the table.

"Yeah?"

"Joan said I needed to ask you. Abby and I are going hiking tomorrow. Abby wanted me to invite you along, but Joan said you had some work around the house planned."

"Well, I do, but not anything that I can't put off. There's a chance for thunderstorms in the afternoon though."

"Yeah, but I'm counting on it holding off. You're an experienced hiker I understand. Joan said you two did part of the Appalachian trail some years ago."

"We did. About a hundred miles or so. But we were a lot younger then."

"Well, things here are a bit flatter, but if you're interested, the invitation stands."

"Oh, come on. This is old hat for you two. We'd love for you to come along," Abby coaxed with a huge grin. "Who knows, maybe I'll even go topless for part of it!"

"Just what I need," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Tell you what. I'll make a bet with you. If I win, you come hiking with us tomorrow. If you win, well, I'll come help you with your yard chores."

"Alright. What kind of a bet?"

Abby got up and walked around the table and leaned over to whisper to me. "I'll bet you that my husband can talk your wife out of her underwear."

I looked at her and then at my wife, who sat stone still, not saying a word. A month before I would have said no way, but I wasn't completely sure any longer, not after watching her masturbate last week. Still, I didn't think she'd do anything in here, not in public. "Okay. But it would have to be before we leave."

"This is going to be so much fun," Abby said with a grin as she walked around the table. She reached into Tom's shirt pocket and pulled out a small bundle of sheer white cloth and tossed it across the table to me. I took it and unfolded it, realizing quickly it was a pair of see-through panties. I looked at my wife, who was blushing brightly, her hands in her lap.

"Honey?"

She looked at me and nodded. "I'll tell you later," she said quietly.

I frowned and tucked the panties in my pants pocket and took a long drink of my water.

They called us back together and we did the second half of class. If I was distracted before, knowing my wife was dancing without underwear on had my dick rock hard and my feet uncoordinated. During a short breather I leaned I and asked in a whisper, "Just how did he get you to take your underwear off?"

"It was the lesser of two evils," she answered me.

"Lesser of what two evils?"

"If I took my underwear off in a public place and gave them to him, he'd win a bet. If he lost the bet, he had to let Abby have sex with you. So, I figured my underwear wasn't much to give up."

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling. "Yeah. Not exactly how it was going down," I said, shaking my head.

"I got that idea, but, well, too late now?"

"Yeah, looks like we're going hiking tomorrow. Better take plenty of sunscreen because I'd be willing to bet that you end up topless."

"I don't think so. Not after that last time."

"If you say so." We finished dance class and I followed my wife out to the car, intentionally not following Abby to theirs for whatever she had in mind. I climbed into the back with my wife, leaving the passenger seat to Rachel. I couldn't resist reaching over to my wife on the ride home, sliding my hand under her skirt to play with what I knew was her bare pussy. It had been a damn long time since my wife had been anywhere without underwear, and I was damn turned on. After having her push my hand away half a dozen times, she finally relented and allowed me to play with her soft, wet pussy lips. I stroked them gently, working my fingers between her copious, protruding inner lips. I teased up her slit until my finger found her hard little clit and then teased over and around it, drawing a gasp and then a moan from her lips.

"Sounds like someone is enjoying the ride home," Rachel said from the front seat.

"Oh shush!" my wife snapped, pushing my hand from between her legs, much to my disappointment. The rest of the ride home was boring. We got out of the car in their driveway and the four of us walked through our yard and across the street to Tom and Abby's house. They drove in the driveway just as we were walking across the street. We followed them into their house and then through to their back patio: a large flagstone affair that encircled the built in pool. While Abby and Rachel got out the food and drinks, the rest of us, including my wife, started to arrange the chairs in a rough circle. Each time my wife bent over the skirt pulled up ALMOST far enough to expose her bare pussy, but not quite far enough, which turned out to be even more of a tease than seeing her flash me. By the time the food was out, my dick felt like a telephone pole in my pants.

Joan and I picked seats next to each other, with me scooting mine even closer to her so I could rest my hand on her thigh. We all talked about dance class and the silly things we did wrong for about fifteen minutes. As the discussion slowly faded, Abby stood up and walked to the table with the drinks. She walked back with a deck of cards. "Pick a card," she said, stepping to me and holding the deck out. "Don't look at it yet," she said as I pulled one from the middle of the fanned out deck. She moved the deck to Joan, who also pulled one from near the middle. Abby stepped to Rachel and Evan, letting them both pull cards and then she turned to let Tom take one. She took one herself and set the deck on the small round table next to her seat. She walked around again with a little bowl with three blue cards and three red cards. "Joan, take a blue card, any one." She waited for my wife to pull one and then had me take a red card. She repeated it for Rachel and Evan and then took the remaining two for her and Tom.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers