Games SOME People Play! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go do her," said the voice at my neck. I half-saw Angelina turn and knee-walk over to Sandra's wantonly lolling, complaisant thighs. Left to herself, Sandra had made no move to close her legs or touch herself. She lay as one inert, eyes closed, oblivious to modestly. And yes, her clit, her clit was still a protruding button, and above, the thickened shaft. I thought I could see the soft pulse there beneath the flesh.

Now she's get the vibrator, again? No, Angelina's austerely lovely profile was between the lolling thighs, and she stopped only when her lips were at its apex, deep in the fur and flesh. Sandra's whole body jerked. Then, for some moments, she was silent, but her full, powerful hips began their involuntary thrusting.

"Okay, Tommy," said the warm, insistent whisper on my neck. The thrusting had slowed, barely perceptible. And the voice said, "I'm going to jerk you off, okay? Okay if I play with your little dicky? I want to make it come..."

I nodded. Then, her fingers on me, her arm reaching around me, the huge hand enveloping me, so strong—terrifying—but so sweet, now. Just gliding. I felt myself filling her hand, I felt the surge of my heat. Just the tip of her finger found the underside of my dick's head and tickled there, tickled...

"Is it coming, Tommy?" she murmured.

Yes, it was. Somewhere starting at my knees, and the center of my back, and deep in my belly, the pressure was converging, then facing in a torrent toward the very tip of my prick, streams coming together, impossibly filling me, till I felt I would burst. I had to expel it or explode! But that hand moved so slowly—not fast enough!

"He's coming," announced Butch. And I heard Angelina's musical voice, "The bitch is, too."

And my eyes jacked wide, staring. The violent gobs of my cum shot in a high arc and I saw the first boiling spots hit Sandra's thighs, even as far as her belly, her chest, before I heard her own piercing screams and watched her belly and thighs go into a frenzy. My God! She was a squirter! The hot spray from between her thighs doused my legs, and still she was crying out. I saw her hands fly down to Angelina's soft black hair, desperately trying to push away her torturing, teasing tongue.

As my ejaculation trailed off with a final ecstatic spasm, I felt myself go slack, dangling like beef from the beam. And my last sensation was the monster dildo sliding out of my asshole like the sweetest crap I ever took.

12