Games SOME People Play! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For one crazy instant, I glanced at Butch. With a calm smile of satisfaction, she was studying Angelina. She had moved the tip of the wand back to her other tit, right on the twitching nipple, holding it there, but seemed not to notice. Sandra and I straightened up slowly, just watching, now. Nothing more to do. It was over. Angelina was motionless, on her belly, her hands buried beneath her, perhaps nursing herself. I could see though that her breathing was regular, again. Angelina had had her climax.

I stood, uncertain, one hand on Sandra's shoulder, steadying her, although we had regained our balance. Then, I saw where she was looking, and looked down, too. Well, what was I supposed to do? It was what my body wanted. I had a seven-inch hard-on that reared back against my belly. Out of what primordial cave had that come?

"Wow," said Sandra, with a good approximation of neutrality, though God knows what conclusions she was reaching about male sexuality and her son-in-law. "Watching Angelina get tortured did that to you, huh." It wasn't a question—more an 'observation.'

I heard Butch's voice, a command. "Sundance! Enough! Get up!"

Obediently, the slim body rolled over and Angelina did a sort of slow sit-up, her hands rubbing her face as though after a nap. But I realized she was rubbing away the tears. Now, she was on her knees, the long straight hair over her shoulders and back, when Butch said, gesturing at me, "Look what you did, Sundance? He really got off on this."

For a moment, the wide lovely eyes gazed at me, the lips pursed, as though refocusing on the world. Then, she smiled a beautiful, bashful smile, right up into my face. She said, "Okay!" And moved toward me on her knees.

I quickly said, "No, no. No, Angelina. Just rest."

"You mean, 'No,' you don't want me?" That amazing compact body, the hair hanging straight almost to her nipples. Her eyes moved from my face to my prick, back again.

"Let her," said Butch. "You almost came by yourself just watching her get it zapped. You a hypocrite or something'?"

Angelina hadn't waited. I felt gentle fingers take my rigid rod, pull it forward slightly, and I looked down. Her eyes were raised to me, her mouth taking me in. I sighed, and very slowly, small step by step, I moved backward, Angelina following on her knees, mouth in place, and I lowered myself to the floor. I sighed, spread my legs, closed my eyes, and said the Great Grand "Fuck it!" to the whole world.

This was going to be it, and it was heaven. Angelina took it so slow, and my previous come had been so massive, that the delight was a slow boil, stirring pleasantly, not urgent; it would be a long and luscious time before I boiled over into her mouth.

Well, not quite.

My eyes were closed, so the first thing I felt was soft skin touching the sides of my face. I opened my eyes. What was that? Above my face, filling my vision? And then the odor helped me. Moist, musky, sweet female damp. And a riot of dark hair, and lips of flesh framing the pink interior. Inches from my face, now.

For an instant, it all pulled away, and I saw Stephanie peer down at me, the pixie face intensely serious, all business, but adorably girlish, too, and she was saying, in a voice husky with lust, "Okay, Tommy? I haven't come even once. I'm going nuts. Can you do me?" She added, "I really need it."

For an answer, my hands gripped her soft haunches and pulled her down until the curly hair tickled my face and my lips touched something hot, wet, soft. My tongue began to search out the terrain and I heard a hiss above me, "Yes!"

I must have found it. And then, I could spare a moment to go back to the pressure of pleasure building between my legs, rising like a water level up from my crotch. Angelina's deliberate slowness was elevating me by inches toward a place I never had known.

And whatever my tongue was touching seemed to swell each moment.

Happy Big 30...

12