Games SOME People Play! Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't talk! Not with this up me! Do you want me to eat your dick?"

"If you can..."

And, in any instant, the lips closed on my rigid, up-thrust, bright-red prick. "Do it!" I breathed.

The face lifted to mine dissolved into tears, overflowing each wide and gazing green eye. But her small, exquisite pink lips had taken me and as flashes of red flared in her cheeks, and her whole body stiffened, her tongue circling my prick was ecstasy.

I yelled, "Stop, Susan, stop! When do you know to stop? It isn't as though Steph's going to come—or that you are!"

"Okay," said Susan. "Fine. Is she okay?"

And to Stephanie: "Okay, Sis?"

The pretty head lifted away from my belly. Her eyes for a moment were shut and she straightened up very slowly like someone with a backache. Then, her hand slipped behind her and I saw she was sweeping it through her crack. I watched as she glanced down at the hand; the tips of all her fingers were smeared with blood. The delicate shoulders shrugged and she made a fist of her hand to conceal her fingertips.

"That was amazing!" she said.

"Your turn, Tommy," said Susan cheerfully.

12