All Comments on 'Games We Played'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
needs a good proof reading

The story likely wasn't proof read as the common yet bad error was easily seen. That of using "come" when it should have been "cum" for an orgasm/semen/etc. it takes actual reading to find not just use of spell check.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Previous commenter

The previous commenter is the one who needs to read something. A dictionary. "Cum" is a new form of the word created by porn. "Come" has been used for orgasm and semen for far longer. If anything, the author has used the more literary form. Ignore such uninformed advice and the low vote that likely came with it.

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
I Offer Proof Reading

but D_Lynn doesn't need any help. This story was another great one, from the winner of the recent Nude Day competition. An ony mouse can blow it out whatever orifice he/she/it may designate. I didn't even stop to quibble.

This story is smokin' hot, the internal dialog is perfect, and the ending is like a fastball on the inside corner for a called strike three--a perfect pitch from a brilliant closer.

Five, easily.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
We Needed This

Thank you, so much. My brother and I needed this kind of story so badly. This was beautiful; we loved every moment of it. Thank you, thank you a hundred times, so much. This is a great piece you've made. We loved it, & we're already looking forward to any story you come up with next.

Five stars. Loved it.

-Megan J.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully erotic

The story swept me along on an amazing sensual journey. It was definitely worth the trip. As well-written as any story I've read in this category. Anyone thinking about writing an incest story should read this first to see how it should be done.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 12 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed the story and the characters very much. Rachel seems to know what she wants and goes to great length to get it. I would like to read more about these two, but the story feels complete. I will try to read more of your work in the future. Loved the toe counting part.

raw731@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sensitive Siblings

Congratulations. I cannot envisage a more erotic and yet sympathetic telling of an age old tale. I shall be looking out for more of your stories

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
great story

Loved it! Like the twist with ma and pa. I wish I could find my Rachel.

DarkerMuseDarkerMuseover 12 years ago
A wonderful read

Well written, intelligent, different. Taboo is such rich area to write about, and Dakota nails it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiul story, absolutely loved the twist at the end

please continue to write more and more!

JBOATJBOATover 12 years ago
Ringer

Well done. You are a ringer. I mean a real writer pretending to be an amateur. Insightful story line, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm in Flagstaff :P

Who are they? :P The parents I mean haha

yenkodeuceyenkodeuceover 12 years ago

Excellent story! Love it!

MrLurkerMrLurkerover 12 years ago

Priceless little tale.... 8)

XeoheliosXeoheliosover 12 years ago
nice

i really like this one. especially the ironic twist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
On a scale of 1-5, I'd give it a 10

Love the story. I think i know who my "Rachele" is but I will give it a while more to gage her feelings before I make a move. Have fun on the rest of your stories and,as i am saying again, good job on winning the nude day contest. Thank you for the stories and i hope to read more.

-A.

harley_rayharley_rayover 12 years ago
Bravo

I loved it, definitely five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better than fabulous

I LOVED it. I loved the irony and epic twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This was just amazing, I loved that you gave it a full ending, with them having children, and the fact that their parents were brother and sister too, well that was just a great twist in the story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Indeed, wow!

One of the very best stories I've ever read on this site. You're up there with the greats with this one... Youbadboy, Bob Clark Jr etc, etc.

So very few writers can get it this right! Thank you.

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago
perfect

i rarely see a story that ends just how i'd like it but this did it perfectly, congratulations.

if i could rate it at 10 i would.... sadly the scale only goes to 5 star

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 12 years ago
Excellent

I have contributed a number of stories to Literotica and have commented on numerous other submissions. Writing is a part of my profession and I consider myself to be fairly proficient. In this story, you did everything you should as a writer. You developed the characters. The story line was believable and the dialogue was realistic. The sexual tension built gradually and the resolution of the tension was erotic rather than raunchy. The irony at the end was not entirely original (very few stories are) but it was woven into the story very well.

Even the very traditional and staid dictionaries list orgasm as a definition of the word "come" and your use of the word did not distract me in the least. If you are not the best, at the least you are on the short list of best contributors to this site.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago

thumbs up, great story..

i liked the idea, that their parents are siblings

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yep...

...put me down for 5, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

A wonderful story with a very surprise ending. From a family with an older brother ( 3 years) I can relate to a lot of your writing except the " loving " part. Was so glad to find it and hope you continue to write here at Literotica. Thank you, barbara

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I lovedyour story you really brought a great story to life and it was amazing. keep up the great work.

KissingDragonsKissingDragonsover 12 years ago
Wonderful!

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, it is a truly wonderful story. you should go back over the beginning though, there were a couple of "her and I"s that should have been "she and I"s and a couple other errors of that nature but nothing that seriously hurt the story. I hope you keep writing!

KissingDragons

NewHorizonNewHorizonover 12 years ago
An Amazing Story

I have to admit, most of the time (or maybe half), I keep away from what I consider to be immoral, such as incest. (Although that might just be denial.) However, this is truly written well. 5/5 from me.

in_oral_officein_oral_officeover 12 years ago
great

A lovely story , while there are some glitches, i am sure the story is about the best that i have read on lit so far.The authors knowledge of physiology as well as psychology are outstanding; well done. It was fun reading and i am looking forward to reading more such stories .

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Breathtakingly Good...

...finally relaxed my stomach muscles from the tension.

Glad that it all worked out OK.

I'm off for a drink now - Phew !!

Thank you D_Lynn.

KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
There are...

...some great authors here, writing excellent incest stories. I've given lots of fives kinda generous, whenever the story was well written and the buildup was plausible (which is crucial to me in incest stories).

Now I wish I would have been a little more critical for there is no sixth star to vote for something better than most of the others.

Damn it!

There probably isn’t much room for ‘doing it better’ than you did. There are other ways to get it comparably plausible and enchanting. But not really much ‘better ways’.

I even wasn’t bothered by the whole pregnancy thing (which isn’t much of a fave for me regardless of kinship).

Thank you so much!

High five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story! This should've been more than one chapter, so much could've be written about it. Hopefully, more can be written, maybe the "games" that they play.

LaceyBabyLaceyBabyover 12 years ago
Absolutely Beautiful

This story was astounding. I adored the depths of the characters, I fell in love with your ability to tie every single thing about their lives back to those innocent childhood days. This was wonderfully sweet, terribly romantic and probably some of the best writing I've ever read. It was beautiful, engaging, sweet and sexy. You should be very proud of this piece because I absolutely adored it.

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

This was a wonderful story!!! I loved how you delved into the psychology of the situation and tied it back to their childhood. It added even more depth to their relationship. The twist at the end also explained a lot and was totally unexpected. Really well done and a great read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What an awesome ending!

It was really amazing to find out the parents are sibling themselves. This story was equally amusing and erotic. I guess sibling incest runs in their family. The daughter and her mother were both so bold about conceiving the child. I wish I could have sex with my younger sister. Hahahaha

pro4skillpro4skillover 12 years ago
Impressive!

You should seriously consider making writing a career! The quality of the writing and the story was astounding.

lovewritinglovewritingover 12 years ago
OH MY!

So good! I loved it!!

LilMissSexyBitchLilMissSexyBitchover 12 years ago
Wow!

Didn't see that one cumming, the second generation! This was an absolutely brilliant story and I loved it! Please keep writing, your great at it! And thanks for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Totally hooked me from the first paragraph. Very well written and deeply detailed. I have read a lot of stories some good some not so good but this is Wow. Thank you!

HeatWave28HeatWave28about 12 years ago
I loved it!!!!!

I loved it from beginning to end.this Story was /is a masterpiece I hope you write more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Totally believable

I'm hard on a lot of writers, I criticize a lot of stories because I write myself. But this was excellent! Tenderness and caring combined with lust and passion, and then the twist with his parents at the end. You have talent. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

i have read the same Basic story line BUT yours so far is the Best one :)

keep writing

girloncloud9girloncloud9almost 12 years ago
Excellent

You're an amazing writer. I'm very pleased that some writers on this site understand grammar and spelling, but you are truly a talented writer. The descriptive language is wonderful, and the plot is completely fleshed out. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story!

I've been an avid reader for a couple of months now. Whenever I read incest stories related to brothers and sisters, I always expect a good, long story line and plot. Many of the stories out there are just two pages, hardly ever covering the whole story. It shouldn't be like that. A brother and sister have a very special bond. To convert that special bond into a lust filled and passionate bond, one must be able to portray the story from the very start, take up as much time as they want to come to the sex stuff, and still be able to keep the love story between the brother and the sister ongoing. Everything I wanted was found in this story. Thumbs up! Really like the story! Wish there were more writers like you out there on Literotica!!

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Nice!!

Thanks for sharing a great story!

regmax25regmax25over 11 years ago
lovit

thk u wow,, loved it keep writing,this is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good not bad just so-so

could have been much better with some background on the characters and a second or third chapter to properly finish it off. HALF A STORY IS WORSE THAN NO STORY AT ALL AND THIS WAS LESS THAN HALF.

DarkerMuseDarkerMuseover 11 years ago
very intriguing

there's something about your writing, both in this story and in others, that intrigues me. I am not someone who needs the full context of a story to be sucked in: this is well constructed, human and hot. Please keep writing, both in this genre and others.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Superb story

D_Lynn, you've written a wonderful story with believable characters, believable emotions, and a believable plot. This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica. Had to give it five stars. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
game over

It's a well written story, comes across as real life. Having said that, it bored me so much I couldn't finish it. It seems like more of a psychological case story.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 11 years ago
Very satisfying story

Liked the build-up, the long even roll through the story, and the final irony (not original, but then there's only so many ways a story like this could end believably). Very satisfying. The likes far outnumber the dislikes, most of whom are too chickenshit to moan under their own names, so fucking ignore them; good criticism is always constructive, whether positive or negative, bad criticism is composed of equal parts envy and inability. Very good and well constructed tale, in my opinion, keep it up. 5 Stars!

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This was my 2nd reading of this story. I so enjoyed it the first time, and better the 2nd. Incest stories without the love just don't do it for me. And, I am not against a little domination either. Keep it up please.!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
That sang to me.

I loved your work along with most of the others. Your tale flowed with an air of reality.

The 'writing' teachers should decide whether the story is the object or whether perfection in school standards is more important. For me a damn good story is far more important than 'come' versus 'cum'

I really wish I could present more than 5 stars.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Really Great Writing

Very entertaining and so very well written. Even when you can predict the next scene, it's still an absolute delight to read because it was so well put together. I enjoyed this very much indeed. Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
the sister is a whacko

he needs to run as fast and as far from her as possible, she is a whacko and will end up driving him crazy or killing him. some day he will look at a girl and she will kill him in his sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I really loved your story! I usually do not comment on these stories. But your's was truly FANTASTIC!!! I will make sure to read more, if not all, of your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really enjoyed it! I kinda saw the ending coming... Well it was a fifty fifty, hehe, either the parents were brother and sister or there would be an earlier blowout and a reconciliation. :)

Thanks for writibg!

justgraciesdadjustgraciesdadover 8 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second story of yours I have read; I immediately put you on my favorites list and intend to read all of the stories you have posted. In my humble opinion you are a fantastic writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GOOD STORY, INTERESTING TWIST, ALTHOUGH NO TOO SURPRISING!!!!

A few minor issues, but nothing earth-shaking:

ever present (ever-present)

Language class (language)

free-fall (free fall)

piss poor (piss-poor)

My raging hard-on had only barely receded, and I had to do some serious self-coaching to get it down enough to relieve my bladder. (MORNING WOOD IS ALSO KNOWN AS A PISS-BONER!!!!) (THIS STATEMENT IS NONSENSE!!!!)

up-turned (upturned)

(-female) coeds (HAS ANYONE, IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,EVER SEEN A MALE COED????)

High School (high school)

I'm just yanking your chain (THIS IS A QUOTE FROM A PROFESSIONAL COUNSELOR????) (PULLLEEEEZE!!!!)

imparting every thought (THE MEANING OF THIS STATEMENT, IS, CHARITABLY, VERY UNCLEAR!!!! )

mid stride (mid-stride)

any more (anymore)

your mother and I (me)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great counselor scene.

This was a nice sweet story but what made it stand out was the scene with the counselor. What a great way to explore his conflicts and fears without endless internal monologue, which, to be in character would have to be vague and halting. The counselor cutting through his uncertainty and helping him see what he really thought and was feeling tightened up the story beautifully without short changing the dilemmas inherent in incest. Also in reply to Anon. 2/23, many counselors of young people adopt an informal and conversational style to put them at their ease. They might very well use a phrase like "I'm just yanking your chain" and do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very touching.....

....sweet and romantic. Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing your talented story telling skills.

cherrygrovecherrygroveabout 7 years ago
Thank you again

I hope you also write for pay. You are that good.

RamoraRamoraabout 7 years ago
Wow! Great Story!

I don't usually read Incestuous stories but your other stories are so good I thought I would read this. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story

If you aren't a professional writer then you should be. The characters, the dialog everything about this story is great.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story!

You're going to write at least one more chapter on it, aren't you? I think you really should.

Many thanks for this one though.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow... This is the best I've ever read. Keep up the great work.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 6 years ago
One of the Best

You are a master craftswoman. Your fine story was artfully layered with stream of consciousness and a fine plot, complete with twists and surprises at the end. And in addition it was most believable. I happily gave it five stars and look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really great story. Well thought out, well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story

You’re a great writer. Thanks for the art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow so good.

I didn't see the ending coming. This was a darn near perfect one part story. It's almost a shame there won't be another part but you wrote everything needed in 4 pages. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great intelligence story

One of my favorite stories here, believable and intelligent.

One of the reasons I like the taboo genre is the scope for exploring the characters ' emotions, background and motives...a far cry from the usual (often silly, big boobs and big penis "erotic" bad porn stuff found in the "Living Wives or Interracial categories).

I know the story is old and I don't think the author has posted recently, but I just wanted to let her know how much I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love a love story

That's the only reason I ever read an incest story. Oddly that is often where you can find Romance which is my favorite genre. I do NOT like BDSM or Anal, I'm not gay. But one Romance story and this one is a favorite of mine, so thank you Author for these. 5 stars for both.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 3 years ago

Beyond outstanding. Excellent love story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very believable, good writing, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Very nice well written story 5 stars

I do not like BDSM or Dom/Sub crap. What I love is Romance and incest is a good place to find love stories.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

That was a very interesting and worthwile read, thank you.

BeDUBBeDUBover 1 year ago

Nice beliveable build up, sweet romance and ending. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars - loved the counseling edge to the mutual bondage fetish.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Well written taboo story with a decent finalé to it.

Happy endings for all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous