Gametime Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Masters voice came over the computer speakers. I tried to ignore it but it was very insistent. And it was obvious that even if I was going to ignore it Casey was not. She quickly moved away from me leaving me literately hanging. My need to cum came back with a vengeance. I tried to move toward her but she was a step to far away.

"You appear to be enjoying this to much boy. Time to sit back. NOW. Casey will be leaving you."

I do not know how I did it but I did sit back up on the couch and watched as a smiling Casey dressed.

"This has been a treat for me boy. I hope your Master lets us do this again. I think I would like to spend some real time with you. That cage and a little time might be just the thing for a pleasant evening – for me."

With that she finished dressing and walked out the door.

"Well boy I certainly hope you enjoyed your present. Somehow I thought starting the evening off with a gift from your Master would be a good thing. You have my hotel and room number and your instructions. I expect you to be showered and here in one hour and for your sake you better hope there are no traffic issues."

An hour means I really have to hustle to get there on time so I literately jump into and out of the shower and am on my way to Master's hotel. I make it with a little time to spare so I am able to actually walk slowly from my car to the hotel lobby and semi calmly ask for the key that is waiting for me.

How did I get here? I used to have a 'normal' life. Now things are spinning out of control and I am in the vortex. I am in fear and have no idea what is about to happen. I know I can simply turn around and walk back to my car and all of these events will quickly become just a memory. But I also know I am not going to do that. I start walking to the room.

To be continued

12