Gaming: D&D Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "You deserve this." she whispered. Then she leaned forward, and lowered her beautiful face, to take the head of my growing erection between her lips.

I gasped with the pleasure. Her hand on my chest pushed me back again. She licked my cock, from root to tip. and back again. When she slid her lips over the head of my penis, I couldn't take any more.

- "Turn around." I said. I grasped her by the hips, and tried to pull her into the position I wanted.

Bless her ... Mirowen understood. She manoeuvred her body, and placed her knees on either side of my head. Her glistening pudenda was directly above my mouth. I reached up, to plant a kiss on her lower lips ...

Just then, someone pounded on the door -

I woke up suddenly. Someone was knocking on my door.

- "Ian!" It was my sister, Cherie. "The power went off! The lights on my clock are flashing! The microwave, too!"

Dad was spending the night at his girlfriend's place, so that made me the man of the house. I got my sister calmed down, and back to bed. I reset all of the clocks, and went back to sleep - at least, I tried to. But I couldn't find my way back into the dream.

***

Parvani's father drove us to the Pantheon. She was pretty quiet, sitting in the backseat, while I was up front giving her Dad directions. We finally got there, and saw the lineup outside the cinema. Mr. D. seemed relieved; maybe the sight of other people - young and old - doing exactly the same thing made him realize that his daughter and I weren't completely nuts.

- "Simran will collect you afterwards." he said. "Have a good time."

- "Thank you, Daddy." said Parvani.

The film was ... hard to describe. If you've seen it, then you know that the animation was ahead of its time, in some ways. But the backgrounds were mostly dark, and lacking in detail.

Much of the dialogue was straight out of the novels. The voice acting was reasonably good, but they made Samwise into a bit of a buffoon. The film also tried to cover the first book and half of the second in 2 1/4 hours.

When I glanced over at Parvani, to see how she was taking it, I saw more than I had expected.

The top two buttons of her shirt were undone. Parvani was showing a bit of cleavage - and she had some to show! I had never seen her do that before. She turned her head, and I quickly looked away. Then I offered her the popcorn, to cover my confusion.

When the film ended, Parvani and I turned to look at each other. She gave me a shy smile, showing just a bit of her braces.

- "Well?" I asked.

- "I liked it." she said. "With reservations."

- "Me too."

We went outside, to make sure that we didn't keep Simran waiting. She pulled up barely three minutes later. Parvani insisted that I sit up front, since I would be getting out first (the car was a 2-door).

- "How was the film?" asked Simran.

- "Good." said Parvani. "It has flaws - and it might have been a bit too ambitious. But I would describe it as 'a valiant effort'."

- "Was Tom Bombadil in it?" asked Simran. She had read the novels, and was curious to know if her favourite characters and scenes had made it into the film.

While we talked, Simran rarely took her eyes from the road. That allowed me to study her profile. She was seriously attractive.

She was a good driver, too. Confident, and capable. I was admiring her driving skills and her profile. I must have missed a question, because Parvani had to repeat it. Simran glanced my way briefly.

- "Uh - sorry." I said. "I was just ... watching you drive. You're a very good driver."

- "Thank you." said Simran.

- "I mean, the girls that I've seen - from Driver's Ed, mostly - some of them hold the steering wheel like it's a poisonous snake. Or they're so busy checking their mirrors that they don't look at what's in front of them. One or two had a lead foot, but it just seemed that most were way too timid."

Simran chuckled at that, and Parvani blushed. That told me all I needed to know. As far as I knew, Parvani had her licence, but she rarely drove. When I looked back at her, I noticed that her shirt buttons were done up. No more cleavage.

When Simran dropped me off, I thanked her. Parvani climbed out of the back, to sit in the front. I thanked her too.

- "No - thank you, Ian." she said. "I enjoyed it."

They drove off.

I didn't dream, that night.

***

Nate was no longer surprised when I served him a cup of tea. I had never liked the taste of coffee much, or the way it made me feel. But ever since Parvani had introduced me to tea, I found myself liking it more and more. I pretty much stopped drinking soda, and started buying my own tea.

Nothing fancy - just your regular orange pekoe. If you're going to add milk and sugar, it doesn't really matter how expensive the tea is.

Nate had agreed to try it with me, and it was rapidly becoming our drink of choice.

We talked about the Bakshi film - he had already seen it. Then, I mentioned Simran, and how taken with her I was. Nate just grinned. By now, he was quite accustomed to hearing me describe girls I knew from school, or that I had just met.

- "You should ask her out." he said, with a grin.

- "Way out of my league, Nate - even if she wasn't Parvani's sister. Simran's 21. And if you don't think that three years is a big difference ... well, we're going to have to disagree."

- "Not if your ages were reversed. A 21 year old guy can date a girl who's 18. Males mature more slowly - that's no secret." he said.

- "Simran's a cool, collected young woman who has her shit together, while I'm a teenage dweeb who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. Still, a guy can dream, can't he?"

- "Sure." said Nate. "And in five years or so, it wouldn't be that big a deal."

- "Oh, I'm sure she'd be willing to wait five years for me." We both laughed.

- "It wouldn't hurt to make friends with her." he said.

Nate had this theory, which boiled down to 'Old friends become new lovers'. I called it the future prospects approach. He was also fond of reversing it: old lovers become new friends - which sounds fine, but so far as I knew, he didn't have any old lovers.

Basically, Nate made friends with girls, talked to them and got to know them, while I drooled and dreamed. He had quite a few female friends - but no girlfriend.

To my surprise, that's what he wanted to talk about.

- "I need your help, Ian."

- "You've got it. Who do I have to kill?"

- "I'm serious - I have a problem." he said.

- "I'll help any way I can. What do you need?"

- "Well ... our Senior Prom is coming up. I want ... I want to ask either Deborah or Danny. But I can't decide which."

- "Wow." I said. I sympathized, immediately and completely.

- "I can't wait much longer, in case somebody else asks them. But I'm afraid ..."

- "That if you ask one, the other will be hurt?" I guessed.

- "Exactly. What would you do?"

- "Take them both."

- "Seriously." he said.

It was a tough one. Damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

- "You have to ask one of them. If you wait too long, and they both get other offers, you'll kick yourself." I said.

- "I know."

- "Nate. Which girl would you want to go out with? Because this could be the start of a relationship. A serious relationship."

Nate hemmed and hawed. I pressed him, and he finally blurted out a name.

- "Deborah."

I understood. And I was very, very glad that I had never told him about my erotic dreams.

- "Then you have to ask her." I said. "If she goes to your prom with another guy, it'll kill you."

- "But Danny might be upset."

It took a second cup of tea before Nate got a brainwave. Either that, or the idea was in his head before he even came over.

- "Ian - you like Danny, right?"

- "Of course I like her - she's great." I replied, automatically.

- "So what if ... you asked her to our prom - and we went as a foursome?" he said.

- "Danny?"

- "Yeah - she likes you - you know that, right?"

- "I don't know, Nate ..." I said.

- "Think about it, Ian - it could be a lot of fun."

- "I'll think about it." I promised. "When do you need to know?"

- "Soon."

***

Parvani and I analyzed and re-analyzed the Lord of the Rings movie, on our way to and from school. We did some research, and found out who had done the voice acting (remember - no internet in those days). The only name we recognized was John Hurt, in the part of Aragon. Neither of us knew the actor who had played Gandalf, but we agreed that he had done a good job.

- "Now I want to see that Wizards film." she said. "Is it worthwhile?"

We talked and talked, so that our walk to school seemed short. On those few occasions when Parvani didn't show, and I had to go alone, I found that I missed her company.

But I did have other things on my mind. If Nate had truly made up his mind - if he really preferred Deborah ... then, for starters, I was going to have to suppress my feelings for her. She had such a beautiful face, and a slender body that I had repeatedly ravished in my dreams. I would have to give up any hopes of getting together with the elven sorceress.

Deborah could be moody, though - and that was where Danny shone brightest. The redhead was cheerful, upbeat, and a pleasure to be around. She might not win any beauty pageants, but she was far from ugly. And her bust ...

Would Danny be disappointed if Nate asked Deborah to the prom? Would she then be receptive to me? It would be terrible if she only saw me as some kind of consolation prize. Maybe I should ask her out before that, to let her know that I was genuinely interested. Or would she turn me down, because she still had hopes that Nate would ask her?

Prom politics. Complicated, with the potential for heartbreak. I hadn't even considered my own prom. Maybe I should ask Danny. That way would show that I was interested in her - that I preferred her to Deborah. She could still wait for Nate to ask her to their prom ... and when he didn't, I would be an obvious choice.

- "Earth to Ian." said Parvani.

- "Pardon? Oh - sorry, Par. Did you say something?"

- "Where did you go this time? Middle Earth? Or another planet?" she asked.

- "I'm sorry." I repeated.

- "Don't worry about it." said Parvani. "What were you thinking about?"

- "Nothing important." I said.

***

The Fourth Dream

The battle with the trolls left us scorched, frazzled, and exhausted. We all smelled of burnt troll. Even my eyebrows were singed. But an afternoon in the private baths did much to restore us.

On the way back to the inn, Fafhrd and Mirowen walked close together, whispering quietly. At one point, they decided to abandon pretence, and openly held hands. I glanced at Sylven, but I could not read her expression.

Inside our room, I sank gratefully onto my bed. Fafhrd, though, only left a few items in the cupboard before stepping back into the hall.

A few minutes later, Sylven entered my room.

- "No - don't get up." she said.

She sat on the edge of Fafhrd's bed.

- "So ... Fafhrd and Mirowen." I said.

- "Yes - finally." She seemed a little disheartened.

- "Somehow, I always thought that he would ... choose you."

- "Me?" Sylven looked at me, frowning. "What makes you think that I would have wanted him?"

- "What? I thought ..."

- "What did you think, Deuce? Weren't you there when I joined you in the lake? Was it so unpleasant an experience?"

- "No." I said. "It was wonderful."

Sylven stood, and then came to sit on the edge of my bed.

- "Then ... I don't understand. Why didn't you seek to repeat it? Why didn't you come to me?" she said.

- "Because ... I thought ... that you and Fafhrd ..."

She chuckled, then. "Men are such fools." she said. "Fafhrd and I have been friends for years - that much is true. But he has always loved Mirowen - and she him."

- "Sylven - I had no idea." I said.

- "Would you have come to me, then?" she said. "I wonder ... you're too shy. So I have to come to you." With that, she stood, and swiftly shed her lower garments. Then she slid onto the bed, and straddled my hips.

"Like this. Do you see now, who it is I prefer, Caduceus?"

Sylven then took off her shirt, so that she was sitting, completely naked, across my upper thighs. She was shaped like one hell of an hourglass, with wide hips, a comparatively narrow waist, and those bountiful breasts sitting high and proud.

She lifted her arms behind her head, to untie her flowing red hair. This had the effect of lifting her massive tits even higher. I was utterly speechless - and completely mesmerized.

Sylven lifted my robe, to expose my angrily tumescent member. She took hold of it, and began to stroke it. Meanwhile, her grey-blue eyes never left my face. And then she smiled. How had I failed to see how beautiful she was?

She had me sit up, so that she could pull my robe over my head. But then she pushed me back, and leaned forward to take my fierce erection into her mouth. She slipped her lips over the engorged crown, and the slid her mouth down my shaft. I shivered at the exquisite sensations.

But Sylven only want to thoroughly lubricate my cock, before sliding her hips forward and impaling herself upon it.

- "Ah! Finally ..." she gasped.

There was no question of what to do with my hands. Of their own volition, they rose to cup and support her magnificent breasts. I could not encompass them wholly, but I lifted them, and reached up to rub her nipples.

As I toyed with her spectacular chest, Sylven rocked back and forth, taking me deeper and deeper within her.

- "The second - of many." she panted.

I had no words - nor breath to speak them. As the voluptuous ranger rode me, I could only try to keep pace, and to maintain my hold on her breasts.

Sylven reached her peak first - but I was not far behind.

***

Nate poured me a cup of tea.

- "I have good news ... and bad news." he said. "Which do you want first?"

- "Give me the bad news." I said.

He frowned. "Actually, it doesn't make sense that way. I was hoping you'd pick the good news first."

- "Fine - what's the good news?"

- "My problem solved itself."

- "Which problem? The prom? You asked Deborah?"

- "Not exactly - but it worked out. They asked me." Nate grinned.

- "Wait - they? You mean both of them?"

- "Yep. They both asked me, together. They want to go as a threesome!"

Now, I'd be lying if I tried to pretend that I didn't immediately have the most incredible visual image of Danny and Deborah ... naked ... Deborah riding on his dick, swivelling her hips, while Danny sat on his face, and his hands reaching up to maul her massive breasts. Okay, the vision lasted only a second, but it was pretty amazing nonetheless.

- "Wow ..." I said. "That's great, Nate. Good for you!"

- "Yeah - awesome, for me. But the bad news ..."

- "What bad news? How can that be bad? You get to go with both of them, and nobody's left out."

- "There is somebody left out." he said. "You. I know you were hoping to ask Danny to go with you."

- "Nah." I waved him off.

- "I know you like her." he said. "I've seen you look at her."

- "Of course I look - she's a beautiful girl."

- "But now she doesn't need a prom date." he said.

- "That's not a problem, Nate. If you do get together with Deborah, I could ask Danny out anytime. Your prom is no big deal for me - but it is for you three. I'm glad you worked it out this way. Sounds like good news, with no bad news."

Nate nodded.

- "Thanks, Ian." he said.

- "For what? I didn't do anything!"

- "Yeah - you did. You're happy for me, and for the girls, because this seems like the perfect outcome, even if it leaves you out."

- "It's the best solution, Nate." I said.

- "You know ... I don't know if you're beginning to grow more like your D&D character, or if you've always been like Deuce. Somehow, I see this as something he would do, too - put the happiness of others before his own."

Nate and I had talked about the game for hours. And the girls, of course. We called it D & D & D & D. One subject we found fascinating was the connection between the players and the characters. Deborah was intelligent, but moody, and liked to be asked for her opinion; Mirowen, her elven spellcaster, was highly intelligent, and took charge of leading the group.

Danny was cheerful, and good-natured; Sylven, her ranger, was a no-nonsense enforcer, who didn't take shit from anyone. Fafhrd the barbarian stepped up to protect the others, whereas the Nate I knew was quiet, even shy.

When we played, I had to do a lot of the talking, describing the setting, or acting the part of the villains and the other non-players characters (NPCs). Caduceus, though was mostly quiet, and supportive.

- "I don't know." I said.

- "Don't you ever find yourself thinking 'What would Deuce do, in this situation?'" he asked.

I had to laugh. It was true. I don't know if you could call it chivalrous behaviour, but I had indeed found myself acting a little more honourably. I wasn't trying to be Deuce - but it was almost as if I could imagine him watching me. And he would have been disappointed if I had failed to be generous, or courteous - to do 'the right thing'.

Two days later, I asked Parvani to wait for me after school, so that we could walk home together. I stopped on the bridge, with a powerful wind blowing our hair all over the place. I turned to her.

- "Parvani - would you go the prom with me?"

She blushed furiously. "You mean ... together?"

- "Yes - as my date. Will you go with me?"

Parvani smiled, a little more broadly than usual, revealing a bit of her braces.

- "Yes, Ian. I'd like that."

***

Nate's prom was the weekend before ours.

- "How did it go?" I asked him.

- "Nice." he said. "It was ... nice."

- "Wow - that sounds underwhelming."

- "No." he said. "We had a good time. We danced a lot, and I got teased all night about 'having a threesome'. D and D just laughed at that stuff. We got along great."

- "But ..."

- "You know me that well, already?" he said.

- "It doesn't take a genius to figure out that there was a 'but' attached to that."

- "Good thing, 'cause you're no genius." he said.

- "It was nice, but ..." I persisted.

Nate sighed. "I wasn't 100% sure before, but now ... I think I want to be with Deborah. Actually, I know I do."

- "Ah."

- "I wanted to kiss her, at the prom. We were dancing - a waltz - and I really wanted to kiss her. It was the perfect moment. And I think that she wanted it, too. But I couldn't do that to Danny."

- "You were right to hold back." I said.

- "Yeah - I think so, too. But now I'm thinking about Deborah all the time. I'm starting to feel like you do."

- "What?" I had a moment of panic.

- "Oh, come on. You're always in love. If you see a cute girl at McDonalds, you tell me about it."

- "I do?"

- "Two weeks ago - the girl at the grocery store. You talked her about for half an hour."

- "She was really cute." I protested.

- "I'm sure she was." said Nate. "Most guys see a pretty girl, and they think 'She's hot! I'd like to ... do her'. But you - you go off into fantasy land, imagining yourself dating her, married to her ... sitting in front of the fireplace, with your grandchildren ..."