Gaming Fantasy Ch. 01 - Laura Matsuda

Story Info
Laura Matsuda appears in his living room.
8k words
4.79
4.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is obviously a fantasy, but just to be sure, all character names are made up and anything related to real life is coincidental. Everyone in this story, including the animated characters are over 18.*
(Funny side note, no matter how many times I tried to make up an obviously fake name for the character's job, I keep finding it actually exists so I'll keep the job nameless, not that it matters too much to the story).

"Thanks for the help! Now my computer is a lot faster than before!"

"That's great to hear Mr. Sanchez, is there anything else we can do for you today?"

"Nope, that's it! Have a great day!"

"No problem, thanks for calling in, we appreciate your business."

I waited for the customer to end the call and sighed. I went on my break for the day and went to grab a quick bite of some pre-heated leftover stromboli.

My name is Mike Ortega, 26, and I'm going stir crazy. I'm around 5'8, have long curly hair and dark grey eyes, a stocky built guy, though I might have gained some extra pounds due to the 2020 lockdown. I was lucky enough to have kept my job, as we were allowed to take the equipment home and work from home until further notice. However, what started as two weeks has turned into months and loneliness and isolation was starting to creep in.

Once in a while I get calls from friends and family, sometimes the co-workers nudge me on social media to keep tabs on how I've been. Before all this happened, we used to the hit the bar on the weekends or the local hockey game, but that now seemed like a faded memory.

And like other things, I also missed having sex. I actually had a good thing going with this babe at work. Nothing serious, just the occasional sex here and there. Friends with benefits I'd call it, but we never gave it a name. It was an unspoken understanding where we could hang out at the bar and trade work stories, but if we wanted to fuck, it wasn't a big deal.

Sadly she couldn't handle the extra stress of the work at home set up and she eventually quit the job. While we still kept in touch a bit, she eventually left town to live with her family til whenever things smoothed over. I mean, sure I saw her as a great friend and we made each other laugh and whatnot, but she was also a good lay and I missed that.

After a few hours of phone calls with people that were surprised to find out their computers actually worked a lot better when they were plugged in, I signed off for the night and was ready to unwind a little. There was nothing good on TV tonight so I decided to boot up the PS4 and play some Street Fighter online.

I decided to choose one of my best characters at the moment, the game has such a huge roster, my favorites change from time to time. My current favorite was Laura Matsuda. She's a Brazilian knockout with half her hair braided while the rest flowed freely. She wore a green martial art gi top and matching green pants with the bottoms missing, and black tights underneath to cover up her bare ass.

In the game most of her moves consisted on grapples, throws and throwing electricity to land extra hits. Within her personal lore, Laura is an upbeat tomboyish young woman out to travel the world and challenge the best fighters. With her amazing figure, revealing outfits, and camera zooming in on her best features, she was one of the sexiest women in the game, for a fictional character of course.

As I scored my 7th win in a row using Laura in her new DLC bikini costume I couldn't help but think thoughts about her. Sure, she wasn't real but she was clearly designed to represent an attractive young woman with a sexy toned bod. If she was real, I wouldn't know anyone alive that would NOT want to fuck her, but then again, that's why she's fantasy. I mean, fantasy is often full of Captain Americas and Black Widows with body types we can only strive for, right? Or maybe it was getting too late and my mind was just wandering.

After a few more rounds of Laura razzle-dazzling her opponents with quick combos, I finally ran into someone using Rashid and he (or she?) totally decimated me. It was a good hour or so, so I decided I had enough gaming for the day and had my dinner. I messaged some co-workers via social media to find out what happened to the work drama from the other week and decided it was time for bed.

That night I was feeling rather frustrated so I figured it was time to whip it out and deal with it. I mean, hey, it's been a while, I missed fucking my work buddy. As I stroked my cock I imagined the work hottie going down on me, she was amazing at giving head. I used to grab her and fuck her mouth until I'd cum down her throat and she would love it.

Somewhere among the lustful feelings of how I used to fuck the daylights out of my friend, I forgot how or why but I was now thinking about Laura sucking my cock instead. I would hear her say 'hey, wanna be my fucking bud? My fuck-ing-bud?' before I would bend her big ass over, yank off her bikini top and just ram it up her ass. As Laura screamed in pleasure, I shot my load, letting out a grunt I couldn't hold back. As I laid there, panting hard and staring at the ceiling, I looked at my hand, now dripping with cum. I sighed in defeat.

"I can't believe I just got off to the girl from Street Fighter. Damn, I need to get laid."

The next day was Saturday, and I took a short drive to pick up the groceries for the week. I just wore a casual sports shirt and some loose jeans and of course, the mask. Between working at home, getting paid by direct deposit and ordering out, there was barely any reason to leave the house during this lockdown period, especially since work took too much of my time.

When I got home, I grabbed all the bags from the car and started sorting out the groceries. After that was done I started to do some basic cleaning around the place, picking up clothes that was lying around and whatnot. I was emptying the dustpan out when something caught the corner of my eye. Something silver.

I headed towards my gaming center and saw a silver colored PS4, right next to my regular black one. I instinctively looked around to see if anyone was in my house, or if anything looked out of place, as if someone has been here in my absence. I nervously went back to the front door and made sure nothing looked like it was broken into. I checked the windows in the bathroom and one that was next to my makeshift office but everything looked normal.

I headed back to my gaming center and noticed that not even my slightly dusty PS4 has any handprints or anything to suggest someone moved it to the side to make room for it's silver-plated twin. As I picked it up, the console looked pretty much like the regular PS4, just silver. It was no heavier or no lighter and all the ports looked the same. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there was no slot for the disc to go in. "So... how the fuck am I even supposed to use this thing?" I said to myself.

I sat down and thought to myself if they already released a digital-only version of the PS4 that I haven't heard about. "I'm sure that was something for next gen... not now?" I was curious but the console didn't come with any cables or anything, it was just the box on its own, not even a matching silver controller.

I was going to pull out the wires from my regular PS4 to use on this mystery machine, but then I thought to myself I didn't know if the console was legit and might fry my TV or mess up my wires or something. I sat down on my gamer chair and tried to Google on my phone for Silver PS4 consoles. I guess I was now more curious as to what this thing was than how it got into my house.

As I checked my phone I turned on the TV and suddenly the console's light turned on along with it. I dropped the remote and my phone. The thing had no wires or anything, how is it on? It shocked me so bad I hardly noticed the TV was only showing static before the image suddenly went black.

Suddenly stock commercial music played as a woman's voice was heard. "Hello, and welcome to your new fully interactive Love-Station. We understand how lonely things have gotten over the last few months due to the the current situation, and we are here to help." As the voice spoke pictures of crowds at ball games, malls and people at the beach were shown, as to rub it in.

"While we cannot solve all your problems, we offer to help you with companionship. Due to everyone staying home and either not wanting to risk dating or not having a place to do so even if they wanted to, we offer you some of the loveliest, charming and sexiest animated women to keep you company." This time there slides showing Chun Li from Street Fighter, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Nina Williams from Tekken, and Mai Shiranui from King of Fighters.

I said, "You gotta be kidding me..." I got up and looked around for any wires or cameras or anything as someone must have been playing one hell of an elaborate prank.

"With the Love-Station, you can choose the game and you choose the woman you want and she will be your lover. Anyone you choose will act as close to their videogame counterpart as possible, with the exception that they will lust over you and will be in love with you. Even those sexy villainesses will be too busy wanting to bang you to think about trying to take over the world."

This time there were scenes of Cammy from Street Fighter, Ann Williams from Tekken fighting each other, before Tina Armstrong from Dead or Alive rushes in and clotheslines them both. I don't remember ever seeing this footage before. This time these were real women in possibly the best and most realistic costumes I've ever seen, except they were actually doing all the flips and flying kicks they did in the games.

Before I could think anything more about the footage, the screen changed to showed a slideshow of the covers of Street Fighter 4, Dead or Alive 6, Tekken 7, The King of Fighters 14 and SoulCalibur 6 while this bizzare ad continued. "It's all very simple and voice activated. All you have to do is call out the name of the game and once it appears call out the name of your new lover and she will come to you. The place you will be in will become soundproof so you two can do whatever you want, as loud as you want. But as with all services that deal with female companionship, let's keep this between us. If a third party were to enter the area during your romantic escapade, your lover will vanish back into the console so she won't be discovered. If you tell anyone else about this, the Love-Station will disappear and go to someone else more trustworthy. This is only for you, Mr. Ortega."

"WHOA!!!!" I jumped back upon hearing the voice call out my name. This is now getting incredibly weird and somewhat creepy.

"Call out you choices now. If you don't have time to do this now, this console will shut off automatically in 5 minutes. If you want to use the Love-Station at a more opportune time, press the power button like you normally would with that other boring non-interactive console that won't give you companionship. The choice is yours."

The slide show off all the game covers kept moving from left to right, but now there was a message on the bottom of the screen saying "Choose your game now."

This was all so strange. What the hell was going on? I didn't know anyone that would go through all this trouble to set this up, and none of my friends had a spare key to my house. I shrugged and decided to play along. I took a step towards the TV.

"Street Fighter 5". I called out and sure enough the scrolling game covers would zip over to the SF5 cover art and stay there. A message saying 'Are you sure, yes/no' appeared on the bottom. "Yes." I called out and suddenly the TV flashed with this light blue light. I covered my eyes as the light grew stronger and I yelled out, "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

The light stopped and the screen now showed a variation of the Street Fighter 5 character select screen, the main difference being that only the female characters were showing. I noticed that while the women did look like themselves, they did look a little more 'real', similar to the scene that was shown earlier with them fighting.

I looked around and noticed that all the walls in the room, which were once white, had this light blue hue on them, as if they were painted by an extremely blue paint as to not completely hide the original color. All of this was so strange and I was starting to think this had to be a dream or someone put something in my food. I never had a dream this realistic before, and I had no way to explain the logic behind all of this. I took a breath and decided to see just how far this all went.

As I saw the game's selection of female fighters, I already knew who I had in mind. "Select your character" the TV would ask of me. "Laura Matsuda". I said out loud, wondering exactly what would happen next.

Suddenly the TV would glow green and the 'LAURA' voice you hear when you select her in the game could be heard, followed by her quote 'Let me zap you!'.

I stepped back as this glowing orb of green light would come out of the TV, like an oversized firefly and float towards my general direction. "OH SHIT!" I'd call out, not knowing what this thing would do to me. The orb would hover in the middle of the room for a second then in a brief flash of light, I almost fell back into the gamer chair as to what I saw.

The TV was now off but the light on the console was still on, showing a greenish color matching Laura's overall color scheme. I was also no longer alone.

Standing there in front of me was none other than Laura Matsuda herself. The 5'9 Brazilian, in her trademark green outfit stood as amazed as I was and was examining her hands, as if in disbelief that she was no longer in her videogame. I didn't want to do or say anything to break her out of her personal moment as she flexed her arm and then pat her butt and felt her legs, as if to make sure she wasn't the one dreaming.

This was incredible, she looked like possibly the best look-alike actress you could ever find to portray her character. Her outfit was legit, it didn't look like a party city costume, and from what I can see, her muscle definition was definitely very real. I finally broke the silence and said, "Um.. hello.... Laura?"

Laura looked up to me and smiled, "Oh hey! You must be my lil fuck-buddy. It's an honor to meet you." She extended her hand.

I moved in to shake her hand and noticed she had a firm grip. I could actually feel the warmth in her hand as well. "Mike Ortega, the honor is mine." She suddenly pulled me in and put me in a head lock. "Heh heh, let's see you test your skills against mine!"

I made some sort of startled sound and instinctively shoved her back. Everything was so fast I might have overdid it and Laura had to catch herself as to not stumble back. She smirked and got into her stance, "Ohhhh that's what I like!! Get ready for some Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu!"

I held my hands out to stop her, "Hey whoa!!! I'm not looking for a fight, especially not with a woman!"

Laura's eyes widened for a second and then she quickly pulled back into a more casual pose, "Oh, um, sorry! Force of habit! I'm kinda new to this lover stuff."

"No it's alright... Kinda looks like this is just as new for you for as it is for me..."

Laura raised a brow, "Heeeey....... Am I your first choice...?

"Um... yeah.... but to be fair I didn't even think all of this was really gonna work..."

Laura smiled, "But still... you chose me. Out of all these other women... you chose me. When we heard you say Street Fighter 5, we all thought oh he's gonna go for Chun Li. Cause when people think Street Fighter, they usually think Chun Li. You must really like me a lot, huh?"

"I um... yeah... So.. how is this all possible? How is a woman from a videogame standing in my house... talking to me...?"

"Beats me. I just focus on getting stronger and fighting different opponents all over the world. But something told all of us that we'd be summoned to some other world for well... the other kind of fun."

"Um.... OK...."

Laura shrugged, "Hey, it's nothing too weird, at least not for me. This is kind of my first crossover. I know Ryu and Chun Li have crossed over into the worlds of the X-Men and Tekken and other stuff, but I haven't jumped into another world yet. I um... never thought I'd be going to another world to hook up with my first lover..."

"Yeah... I guess you guys do kinda.. crossover a lot... We um, kinda don't do that here."

As she spoke, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so real, and that headlock sure as hell felt real. When she took a few steps to check out my place, the floorboards would make the usual pop sounds, as if someone was actually walking around. "Nice place." she commented as she took a moment to explore. "Ooooh, and a fireplace too!"

As I followed her I noticed the blue tint was also on the walls on that side of the house too. "Say Laura, would you happen to know why everything in my house turned kinda blue when I turned on the um.... Love-Station?"

Laura turned to me and smirked devilishly, "Oh, that. That's part of the soundproofing effect. It'll go away once we're done... but we can be as intense and as passionate as we want and you don't have to worry about the neighbors hearing."

She sat on the couch near the fireplace and loved how comfy it was. "So now that we kinda got to know each other, how 'bout you come over here and give me a kiss?" She patted the side of the couch next to her so I could join her. At this point, I honestly saw no reason not to indulge her. Maybe I was being too analytical of the situation and should just shut my brain off and go for it. I always did think to myself if Laura was real, I'd be crazy not to fuck her and here she was, as real as however possible. Might as well give each other what we both wanted.

I sat next to her and as she leaned in to kiss me, I caught her off guard by moving in to kiss her first. She smiled at me and said, "I have you to admit, you are fuckin' cute... and she returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around me which gave me the full go ahead and we kissed each other passionately. As I pushed my tongue past her lips, I could feel myself getting lost to my own desires. I don't know how all of this was happening but this Street Fighter character felt as real as any other woman I've ever been with.

My tongue wrestled with hers as she moaned lightly, I could almost feel that she was getting just as turned on as I was. She took one of my hands and slipped it under her gi, letting me feel one of her big sexy tits. I gave her a good squeeze, feeling that her nipple was already hard, and in typical video vixen fashion, she wore no bra underneath her outfit.

She groaned as I played with her tits, and they felt amazing in my hands. There was a certain firmness to them, possibly the nicest pair of tits I ever had the pleasure of grabbing, and she'd shudder as I teased her nipples. I couldn't help myself and pulled her gi open, making both of her luscious melons bounce into view. She stared into my eyes, now clouded with lust as I started freely groping and squeezing her tits. She leaned in for another kiss, this time pushing her tongue into my mouth.

I broke the kiss to lower down and start sucking on her tits, stuffing what I could into my mouth. She held me close and moaned happily. My tongue circled and teased her nipples which made her shiver with pleasure. I could even feel goosebumps on her finely toned arms as I sucked on her nipples.

Laura's hand wandered down my body until she found what she was looking for. She felt up the bulge in my loose jeans and slid her hand up and down on it as if sizing me up. At this point, if I wasn't rock hard already, I stiffened up even more as I felt my shaft in her grasp. While I continued to help myself her impressive breasts, I could feel how she undid my belt and started zipping down my pants.