Gaming Fantasy Ch. 01 - Laura Matsuda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her say, "Alright lover... let's see what you got for me..."

I sat up as she yanked my pants and boxers down, my hard cock springing up before her curious eyes. "Oh fuck...." She said happily. "You're sure happy I'm here, aren't you?"

She curiously ran her fingers across my shaft, a slight blush on her cheeks. Since she called me her first lover, I would assume this is the first one she saw. She'd pull the skin back and run her finger across the head. Feeling more confident now, she took a firm grasp on my shaft and started to slowly jerk it up and down.

"Is this how you do it..." she asked in a sultry voice. "Is this how you do it while you're thinking of me?"

I jumped when she said that and blurted out, "How did you...." and stopped myself from finishing my sentence. "I mean...."

Laura chuckled a little, "Oh god, you actually got off to me before! I was just joking there.... but don't worry. You won't have to do that anymore."

She whispered into my ear as she continued to stroke my cock, "You have me now.... to fuck whenever you want."

We kissed some more, as I really loved the taste of her lips while she slowly stroked my cock. I could tell she liked feeling it in her hands, I'd imagine she was thinking about how it would feel inside her. Every time she looked at me, she gave me that lustful look like it was taking everything to stop her from just jumping me, but I could tell she wanted to savour the foreplay.

"Mmm.... let me get a taste of this bad boy...." she said as she slid down off the couch and got on her knees. I could feel my cock throbbing as I knew where it was going. She took a moment to admire it while still stroking it slowly, and then started to kiss it. Moving in, she started licking the shaft up and down as it were candy. She finally moved in and placed the head in her mouth, slowly sucking on it as she slide it in and other of her mouth. She set her hands on my knees and just used her nice warm mouth as she sucked on the head.

I looked down at her as she continued to to give me head and the feeling was incredible. It just felt so good, at this point I've forgotten this woman was from a videogame and not another work hottie. She got closer and started to push more of my shaft into her mouth. As she got more and more comfortable I watched her try to deep throat me.

I heard her gag and cough but she'd persist in swallowing me whole. Her mouth felt like an amazing hot massage all over my cock. I stroked her hair and told her, "You're doing great Laura.... it feels so good..." She moaned in response and finally managed to deep throat me. I could actually feel the head rub against her throat as she started to ram my cock into her mouth, taking me whole each time.

I moaned as she was basically fucking her own mouth with my cock, I haven't had anyone blow me with that level of intensity before. I couldn't help myself and held onto the back of her head and started to thrust my hips against her. She let out a surprised muffled sound but didn't stop me as I was now fucking her mouth uncontrollably.

I thrust into her mouth faster and faster, losing control of myself as the pleasure was escalating wildly. Laura would be making a delightful combination of gag-like sounds and slurps as I continued to fuck her throat. Her hands would just tighten their grip on my knees, but she's make an attempt to pull away as my shaft slide in and out of her vigorously.

"Oh fuuuuck...." I'd groan as I felt myself shoot hard into Laura's mouth. She'd Iet out a muffled and surprised "MMMMPPPHH??" as she felt my seed squirt down her throat. I kept thrusting my hips into her, not letting my cock leave her mouth until my orgasm passed. I heard her swallow and make some other muffled sounds as I finally let her go.

I laid back on the couch, panting hard as that was the strongest I felt myself cum in a while. Laura sat on her ass and leaned back a bit, panting and coughing while wiping her mouth. "Wow.... that was a lot of it. You made me swallow all of it, you little fucker."

I was still trying to catch my breath, even though I had no intention of letting her go until she swallowed my load I still said, "Yeah, sorry about that... it's just been a while.."

Laura got up and leaned back, stretching a bit until I heard a crack sound. "No problem. As long as you don't mind returning the favor baby. You got so fucking hot right now.... I just want to tear your clothes off and ride the fuck out of you.... but I'm curious how good you are at eating out."

I got up and kicked my pants off, though I kept my boxers on. "Well follow me, lover, and you'll find out." It was time to take this to the bedroom. Laura happily followed, tossing her gi top to the side, letting it land on a small table I had for guests.

In the bedroom, I had a big queen sized bed with a new mattress I purchased sometime before the lockdowns. The room had a smaller TV and some of my movie collection on a dresser to the side. Laura sat on the bed and happily bounced on it a bit as she felt how comfortable the mattress was. "Ooooh nice. You got a whole new bed just for me?"

"The last one needed replacing... I was just glad I was able to get a new one before things got difficult. This one hasn't really seen a lot of action so it still feels pretty new."

Laura moved her index finger in a 'c'mere' motion and said, "But we'll be taking care of that, won't we, love?"

I joined her on the bed and grabbed onto her hips. She smiled lustfully at me and laid back as I took off her karate belt and yanked her green pants down. As I figured, she had tight black leggings underneath, but this is the first time I actually got see them without her trademark pants covering them up. I yanked them down and saw a green thong covering up her most precious spot, matching her overall color scheme. True to her lustful desire, the thong was soaked as I moved it out of the way, which made her moan and shudder as I caught a glimpse at her dripping wet pussy. I didn't waste time and went down on her causing her to jump slightly as my tongue got a taste.

Laura gasped as I lapped up her wet pussy, as I used my thumb to rub her clit. "Oh god.... ohmygod.... fuck..." Her voice raised a pitch as I spread her open and drove my tongue into her, tasting her sweet juices. She'd grip onto the bedsheets and wrap her legs around me as I continued to lash my tongue in and out of her. I heard her moan in surprise as I started to suck on her clit as well. "Auuggghh.... oh fuck.... d-don't stop.... this feels so fucking good!"

"oh you like that, huh?" I thought to myself as I slid two fingers into her while still sucking on her clit. I could feel how hot and tight she was and couldn't wait to be inside her. She moaned and whimpered as she felt my fingers slide in and out of her tight wet cunt. I teased her clit with my tongue before going back to licking up her sweet walls of pleasure. I saw her little asshole and decided to be daring.

With my fingers soaked in her juices, I slowly pushed my index finger past her puckered asshole, while still eating her out. I felt her legs tighten her grasp on me and gasp. "Ohhhh fuck.... ohmygod.... You're into nasty stuff...."

She wouldn't stop me however and continue to moan and breathe harder as I slid my finger in and out of her tight ass. I pushed my finger deeper each time until my knuckle was resting up against her. My tongue kept lashing in and out of her, pushing as far as I could stick out my tongue.

As Laura's moans grew louder and I felt her legs tighten her grip on me, I spread her cunt and tongue-fucked her with all I had as I could tell she was close. Seconds later I could hear her groan, "Oh fuck.. I'm cumming.... I... I'm cumming... Ohgod..." I kept eating her out, not letting up on her sweet cunt until she started thrusting into my face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she would scream out as I felt her juices spill madly all over my face. Her legs trembled intensely as they were still wrapped around me, and I could feel how the rest of her was shuddering in pleasure as well. Her legs finally let me go and I slowly licked up her orgasming pussy. I could hear her panting hard.

"Oh wow.... and that was just you eating me out.... Oh god..."

I sat up and started rubbing my cock, still throbbing hard and anxious, up against her tight snatch. "So what do you say babe? You ready for the real thing?"

"Oh fuck yes... Fuck me. Fuck me Mike. I need you in me so bad...."

Remembering how she called me her first lover made me take it easy on her. I pushed the head past her tight opening, making her already moan from the feel of it. It took everything in me to not just ram my full length into her, but I didn't want to go too fast too soon. I'm sure after tonight, if this kind of thing were to happen again, we can just get to it, but for now I wanted to savour every second with her.

I thrust into her slowly, going deeper each other time and she let out the sexiest moans as the pleasure was already overwhelming her. I couldn't help but groan as well, her tightness was incredible. All that martial arts training must have also helped give her this amazing tight pussy, squeezing and caressing my cock as it entered her. The warmth of her wet vaginal walls felt heavenly upon the head as it rubbed its way in and out of her. She'd gasp as I went deeper, feeling something bigger than my two fingers stretch her wide. Once I was fully inside her, I laid on top of her where she happily greeted me with a kiss.

Laura wrapped her arms and legs around me, making it clear she wasn't letting me go until we both couldn't go any more. She started to thrust her hips against me, moaning into my lips as she felt my cock ram itself into her. I set one hand behind her head as we continued to kiss and grabbed onto one of her tits as I also thrust against me. We soon matched each other's pace, our sounds of passion being muffled by our tongues swirling around each other.

As the passion spread like wildfire, I held onto her hips and started slamming harder against her, and true to being a World Warrior, she thrashed against me just as roughly. Her arms and legs clamped onto my like a vice, just as tightly as he pussy was squeezing my cock lovingly as she started going faster and breathing faster. Breaking the kiss gave me a close up look at her lustful face, just full of complete ecstasy, making me prideful I was dishing out the same pleasure she was giving me.

"Oh god, you feel so fucking good...." I said to her as I kissed her roughly. At this point we were both just slamming into each other, filling the bedroom with sounds of uncontrollable lust. I felt her tighten her limbs around me as she screamed with wreckless abandon, cumming violently. "AAAAAAAGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Laura's cunt clenched onto my cock and it pushed me over the edge. With her limbs wrapped around me, not letting me go as if her life depended on it, I came hard, shooting my load deep inside her. "AGGHHH!!!!" was forced out of me as I felt myself squirt into her.

We held each other, her long toned legs finally letting me go. We were both breathing raggedly, just enjoying each other's embrace. It felt romantic in a way and Laura looked into my eyes, giving me an exhausted yet satisfied smile.

Laura broke the silence with her usual upbeat attitude, "That was great!!! Everything I heard about sex was true! Or maybe I just lucked out and got myself one hell of a lover. Can we do it again?"

I was worn out but didn't want this to end, after all, what if after she leaves the silver console disappears and this never happens again. "Uh... sure, I can go for another round. Just give me a minute to catch my breath."

Laura smiled as if she discovered a new fighting technique. "Great! To tell you the truth, I'm worn out too, but if we keep it going it should be good training for stronger hips! Strengthening the core should help put more oomph into my kicks!"

I wasn't sure if whatever exercise she got in the real world would translate into actually making her stronger in the game itself, but hey, if she wanted to fuck some more, let's have at it.

Laura moved back a bit and moved back down to my cock, stroking it and licking it up and down. She sucked on the head getting whatever cum I had left and she continued to stroke my cock. "Oh man, my legs are beat, but you feel so good I can't stop now. I'll get you hard in a second, then I'm gonna make you feel so good, you'll be dreaming about this night for months!" she giggled happily as I worn out shaft rose to her command. My body was beat but my dick demanded one more go.

The Brazilian babe soon mounted me, carefully and slowly positioning my cock to her hot wet opening. She moaned as she felt the head slide inside her and slowly let herself down. I looked up at her, enjoying the sight of this gorgeous woman with her long flowing hair, luscious tits, perfectly toned body and tight wet pussy lowering herself upon me, taking me full and feeling so good. She set her hands on my chest and started rocking her hips, thrusting slowly against me, taking me full each time.

"ooooooh baby... you feel so good... I feel like I could do this all night.... I'm so glad you chose me baby.... It feels extra good knowing I was your first choice..."

Laura started bucking her hips a little faster, getting herself into a good rhythm, her big titties bouncing every which way with ever thrust. I held onto her ass, admiring her sexy firm cheeks as I tried my best to thrust back into her, keeping up with her pace. She closed her eyes and moaned happily, loving how my cock felt inside her, it was actually flattering she was loving this as much as I was. I then thrust my hips harder, making her bounce on and off my cock, giving her a surprise with how strong I could thrust against her.

"Ha ha ha! I knew there was a little fight in you! Except your strength lies in the bedroom right? I have no problem with that." She smirked and gave me a perverted little grin, "Let's both give each our all, baby!"

Laura started riding me a little faster, a little rougher, and then it felt like she was riding me as if I were a bull or something. I could barely keep my grip on her ass but I tried to thrust back at her, bouncing her up and down as my cock continued to ram itself into her. It felt like she was giving both me and the mattress the ride of our lives. Her pussy felt amazing, gripping, squeezing, loving my thick shaft, and with my getting bounced against the bed, it was insanity.

After a bit she stopped and turned herself around, and started riding me reverse cowgirl style. She cooed happily, "ooooooh it feels so good this way too..... oh god..." I got an incredible view of sexy bent over ass, just bouncing up and down as she rode my cock. I held onto hips, rocking back with her pace, both of us moaning as our bodies pleasured one another in the purest form.

"God damn Laura, do you have a hell of an amazing ass...."

She laughed a little "Glad to know you're enjoying the view, baby."

Staring at her ass made her want her more and more. I wasn't going to squander this chance. As if all this wasn't already living out my fantasy, I just had to go the extra mile. "Hey hold on babe... let's change positions, ok?"

Laura looked back at me and smiled, "Ooooh what else are you gonna show me? I'm all yours, love."

As she got off me I sat up and told her, "Good.... now lay your head down on the pillow and get that sweet ass of yours up in the air for me."

She said 'alright' and did so. I stood behind her, checking out this gorgeous Brazilian martial arts babe perfect bent over light brown ass. Such perfection could only be real with fantasy. I wanted to just ravish her with my rod then and there, just make her take it all and fuck her senseless, but this need to be done right.

I slid into her sweet pussy, still so deliciously wet and started rocking my hips against her. She gasped and moaned happily, "Oh god.... so deep..... oh fuck..." I held onto her hips and took her full, wanting to hearing her moan louder as I took control. She held onto the pillow and loved every minute of it. I had to control myself from going too wild, as amazing as this felt, I decided if I'm going to end this, it has to end with me cumming up her ass.

After a few more thrusts, I finally pulled out of her completely to her surprise. "Tired already? Want me to ride you again? You feel so good I still want a little more."

"Oh we're not done yet Laura, brace yourself."

I heard her gasp as I started rubbing the head up and down her asshole, using her own juices to lube her up. I was expecting some resistance but after a few minutes, I heard her say "Do it baby... push it in...."

"Oh so you want me to fuck you in the ass, Laura?"

"I'm all yours baby... fuck me any way you want... I want to feel your cock in my ass... just do it..."

I gladly pushed forward, the head making her puckered asshole make way for it. I heard her groan as if she was gritting her teeth but she actually pushed back against me, wanting to take more of it. I withdrew a bit and pushed it back in, making her take most of my length. She moaned roughly as she continued to push herself against me.

SLAP!! Laura yelped as I just had to give her big ass a smack. "I just love your fuckin' ass so much Laura... I've been fantasizing about just bending you over and fucking your ass for a while now baby..."

"Do it baby.... take me, fuck me, make me yours baby! I want you so much!"

I gave her ass another slap and started to thrust harder now, slowly going deeper inside her each time. Laura would groan loudly, trying her best to move with me as I fucked her ass. She was so tight back there, it felt like her last form of chastity was putting up a fight, but I was gradually able to push deeper inside her. Her voice grew louder as I finally sunk ballsdeep into her, her ass being forced to take me fully each time my hips rammed against hers.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!! OH BABY, DON'T STOP!!!! MAKE ME YOUR LITTLE BITCH!!!"

I held onto her hips and just rammed my rod into her, like I've dreamed about the other night. Her ass felt so good, I just couldn't stop myself,"You're not just my bitch, you're my little whore Laura, to fuck any time I want!"

"YES!! Yes Mike, I'm your little whore!!!! YOU CAN FUCK ME ANY TIME YOU WANT!!! JUST STOP WHATEVER I'M DOING, BEND ME OVER AND SHOVE YOUR FAT COCK UP MY ASS ANY TIME YOU WANT!!!'

"I will, you sexy lil bitch, you bet your sweet ass I will!!!" We called ourselves all sorts of things as I continued spank her, her dark ass cheeks now showing some red hand marks as I kept banging against her. I reached around her and was able to grab her tits, squeezing them and toying them as I pleased while I kept pumping my shaft into her incredibly tight hole.

Laura tightened her grip on the pillow, her body being bounced around so much, I could barely tell if she was still thrusting backwards against me. "Fuck!!! I'm cumming!!! oh god, I'm gonna cum!!!!"

"Yeah, cum for me my little slut! Show me how much you love it in the ass!!"

I went at it as fast and hard as I could do, losing myself to my own lust, wanting to feel her climax. Laura soon screamed as her body shivered and her asshole clamped down onto my shaft. "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!' I could see small sparks of electricity ripple up her back and pop among her dark flowing hair as she came.

I moved my hands back to her hips and slammed into her as I felt myself burst inside her. "AAAUUUGHHH!!!!" I pulled her back into myself as I pushed the most of my length I possibly could into as I came inside her. After a few more thrusts, I finally let her go.

I laid back next to Laura, who still had her ass in the air. She soon lied down and moved over to me, nuzzling herself against my chest. "This was one hell of a workout. I'm beat." She yawned and looked up at me, exhaustion showing her eyes, "I know you have all these women to choose from... but I hope you choose me again next time." We shared a tender kiss and before I knew it, I fell asleep in her arms.