Gaming Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamnit! That was the best nut I've ever had in my whole fucking life." Sierra was in bliss as she tried to regain composure.

Once the haze had passed, Andrew looked down and realized his clothes were caked. Semen covered his shirts and even dropped down to his pants. Worry started to spread as he wondered what he was going to do. How was he supposed to leave and go out in public with cum all over his clothes. Not only his clothes, but his face and hair were also covered. Thinking quickly, he began to lick all of the cum off of his face. He brushed it out of his hair and tried his best to clean his shirt. He managed to get to big globs out, but there was a stain left.

"Finally, my games over." Sierra rolled her chair back and allowed Andrew to crawl out. "Oh, shit. Sorry about your clothes, Andi baby. I'll wash them for you later."

She grabbed onto his shirt and yanked it over his head. With his shirt off and flung onto her bedroom floor, she quickly began to unbuckle his jeans. Once his jeans were at his knees, she pushed him onto his back. The giant woman tore off his shoes and pants. He was just in his underwear and sock and felt the cold air hit his skin. A shiver went down his spine. She silently gestured for him to get up and take his underwear off. His hands trembled as he slowly lowered his boxer briefs. Once the head of his penis was showing, her face lit up.

"Oh my god! Look at it!" She looked at his fully-erect, 2 inch penis. "It's the same size as my pinky! I didn't realize a cock could be so small! It's adorable." She planted a quick kiss on the tip of his dick and he shuddered from touch. "Oh my god, you're about to explode! I bet you would squirt like a girl with this itty-bitty clitty. Wanna find out?"

Andrew was still in a daze and couldn't fully comprehend what was happening. His mind and body were malleable as she bent him over the bed. Sierra nudges his legs wider and caresses his smooth bare ass. Shivers run up his spine as her fingers slowly move towards his tight hole.

All of the sudden a light clicks on in Andrew's head and he jolts up. "Whoa! I don't think I can do this." He flips over to his back and slides away from the woman towering over him. He starts to sweat and looks around nervously as he mutters and mumbles. "Thanks for the offer and everything, but I don't think I'm ready for that." He pointed down to her massive cock as it twitched with excitement.

Sierra crawled onto the bed seductively, and whispered directly into his ear. "Don't worry, baby. I'll make it fit."

She was so hot and she sounded so sexy, precum started to ooze out of Andrew's penis. He couldn't deny that she was turning him on. However, he couldn't help worrying about the size of her cock. It rubbed and poked against his legs and bottom.

"It's not that I don't want to do this," Andrew was trying to find a way to no be impaled with her meaty cock. "But didn't you just cum? Don't you want to take a break?"

"Futanari aren't like you boys. We can cum up to ten times before needing a break." She lined her cock up with his virgin hole.

"Could I suck you off again? I'll do that all night for you."

She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the offer, baby. But, I need to feel your ass around me. I need to be deep inside you."

"Oh... uh, ok" Andrew began to shake as the pressure on his asshole gradually grew.

"Take a deep breath for me, baby." Sierra took an exaggerated breath to help Andi breathe. "Plus, thanks for flipping onto your back. I want to look into your eyes when I make you cum like girl."

Andrew let out a meek little squeak and his hole was trying to prevent her monster cock from entering. Unfortunately, she was relentless and continued to push into him. His pretty pink pucker was slowly stretching as the very first inch of her cock poked its way into his body. A warm drop of precum dipped inside his virgin asshole. All of the sudden, Sierra took a final firm thrust forward. With an audible "POP" she finally entered Andrew and made him scream.

With her thick tip snug inside his extremely tight hole, Sierra leaned in and pinched his erect nipples. "You're officially mine" she stated plainly.

As she started to rock her hips back and forth with gradual increases of intensity, Andrew began to see stars. His mouth went agape as a tingling sensation started to form in his ass and around his genitals.

"Wuh, wwooo... hhuhhh, nghh, ughhh..." Drool was dribbling down his cheek are mumbles escaped his mouth.

Sierra reached over to her bedside table and grabbed a bottle of lube. She poured the warm liquid on her cock and Andrew's asshole. The liquid allowed for more of her juicy cock to slide deeper into Andrew's limp body. Sierra was more than halfway in and she could tell that he was still fighting her a bit.

"Relax for me, baby." She stroked his hair and leaned in to whisper into his ear. "Trust me, you'll love it."

Through the confusing haze in Andrew's mind, he managed to listen to her words and tried easing into the sensation. As her cock was almost all the way in, he could feel himself to cumming. But, as soon as he got close to climaxing, Sierra stopped moving her hips and grasped hard onto his balls.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Andrew was so confused as to what she was doing now.

"Oh no, Andi. You don't get to cum that easy." She had a devilish look on her beautiful face. "You have to beg me to let you cum."

Andrew was so close and he was incredibly frustrated. "Please let me cum." He said plainly as quickly as he could.

"Not like that, Andi baby." Her grip on his balls tightened. "You have to mean it. Beg your mistress to fuck the cum out of you."

A tear trickled down his face as he practically screamed, "Please mistress, let me cum! Fuck me so hard make my cum like a girl! Pound my tight little boi pussy until I squirt all over!"

"Good boy." She kissed his forehead and let go of his balls.

She leaned back before driving her hips into Andrew at full force. A long jiggled was sent up his pillowy ass as her muscular thighs slapped against him. With a second hard drive deep into his freshly stretched asshole, the urge to cum was imminent.

Andrew's mind went blank in a blissful haze as his body squirted a watery load all over his chest and stomach. "I'm cumming, mommy!"

Sierra giggled as she was making Andi look like a fountain. His cum was shooting upwards with each thrust. Her cock was growing with excitement and an eagerness to fill up her new plaything. Her engorged balls retracted as she prepared to explode.

"Are you ready for me to breed you, Andi baby?" She asked and looked at his blissfully blank expression and smiled. "Good. Get ready for it."

She huffed and panted as her pounding sped up and became more animalistic. Sweat pouring down her face and rippling down her washboard abs. In that moment, she was glistening with beauty. Sierra was the absolute picture of perfection, and she knew it. She took as deep of a breath as she could and got ready to unleash the floodgates.

All of the sudden, Sierra moaned and she began to cum. Andi was hit with a warm sensation in his stomach. Her balls were unloading gallons worth of jizz deep inside her new cumdump. She wrapped up the cum covered, limp-bodied boy in her ripped arms. Her cock was still deep inside and continuing to cum. Andi's stomach began to slowly bulge with semen. After minutes of filling him up, Sierra rolled off her plaything. All of the sudden, the cute, little boy in her bed looked to be 9 months pregnant. A slow river of cum was dribbling out of his asshole.

Sierra laid while panted in a sweaty mess on her bed. After taking a moment to breathe and reflect on the best sex she had had in a while, she got up. She went and through in a load of laundry and got a quick drink. Finally, she went to the bathroom before reentering her bedroom. She looked down at the boy on her bed like you would a sleeping puppy. Sierra was happy to have met him and she hoped to keep him.

Crawling into bed next to her exhausted and sleeping plaything, Sierra gently whispered into his ear. "You are perfect for me. You're gonna be with me for a very long time." She snuggled up next to him and started to go to sleep.

Andi couldn't do anything but smile as he basked the moment. As he started to doze off, he could help but remember how good it felt to be fucked by her. Afterwards, he thought to himself, "Online friends are real friends."

**************************

Thanks for reading my story, I really appreciate it. Please comment and tell me your thoughts and what I can work on next. Thanks again.

12